Author Topic: Switch backside  (Read 1462 times)

Tracer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
Switch backside
« on: November 16, 2013, 09:07:44 PM »
Im not sure im the only 1 here but I look like a dying bird when I go sw BS

Its the footage I can land tricks but they are broke! Probably the hardest way to skate

AfterEight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -81
Re: Switch backside
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2013, 09:48:20 PM »
Hey Tracer - Lets get together again next week. Today's meeting went well, I think we addressed a few of your major concerns, but I really want you to focus on your self-censoring. This thread is a perfect example. Somethings we think about are just thoughts and don't need to be shared. Like when you consider your switch backside, the whole world doesn't need to know about that kind of thing. Keep that in mind and remember to do your kegels.
-AfterEight

Tracer

• Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2013, 09:52:51 PM »
Hey Tracer - Lets get together again next week. Today's meeting went well, I think we addressed a few of your major concerns, but I really want you to focus on your self-censoring. This thread is a perfect example. Somethings we think about are just thoughts and don't need to be shared. Like when you consider your switch backside, the whole world doesn't need to know about that kind of thing. Keep that in mind and remember to do your kegels.
-AfterEight
Fakie is more difficult than normal also, I don't know what a kegel is but I'm glad you're having a laugh.

4wheels

« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2013, 09:54:50 PM »

Its the footage I can land tricks but they are broke! Probably the hardest way to skate
tracer im sure all your footage looks broke

Tracer

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2013, 09:57:06 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I lost most of my good shit from the summer due to camera ass rape. Had a nice b's transfer, and a few uprail stuff

eatshitbum

• Rep: 9
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2013, 10:28:43 PM »
ayo tracer, shut the fuck up foreal. focus your account and/or life. no one here likes you. no one cares about anything you have to say. no one gives a fuck about your switch backsides. no one gives a flying fuck about your "disappearing footage" that never existed.

reality check: your life sucks. take your shit elsewhere

Tracer

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2013, 10:32:05 PM »
ayo tracer, shut the fuck up foreal. focus your account and/or life. no one here likes you. no one cares about anything you have to say. no one gives a fuck about your switch backsides. no one gives a flying fuck about your "disappearing footage" that never existed.

post your bank balance, current fix then we'll talk smalltimer

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2013, 11:45:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
I lost most of my good shit from the summer due to camera ass rape. Had a nice b's transfer, and a few uprail stuff

Homie tried to give you a homemade colonoscopy? You should really leave that shit to the professionals. Just because you can fit a whole vx in there doesn't mean you should.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2013, 11:59:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

Homie tried to give you a homemade colonoscopy? You should really leave that shit to the professionals. Just because you can fit a whole vx in there doesn't mean you should.
Don't forget the death lens.

Tracer

« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2013, 12:05:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
[close]

GL since day 1, don't act a fool on that VX bandwagon

wigs

« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2013, 01:29:45 AM »
sometimes i post on slap switch (use my left hand on the mouse instead of my right). it was really awkward at first, but now i've gotten so good at it that people can't tell if i'm posting switch or regs :/

escapistfool

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 6
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2013, 01:33:08 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
post your bank balance, current fix then we'll talk smalltimer

lol i fucking hate you but that made me laugh
« Last Edit: November 17, 2013, 02:30:38 AM by escapistfool »

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2013, 01:53:56 AM »
sometimes i post on slap switch (use my left hand on the mouse instead of my right). it was really awkward at first, but now i've gotten so good at it that people can't tell if i'm posting switch or regs :/
That's what people say to your face but its pretty obvious.