Author Topic: Joey Tershay scammed me  (Read 16306 times)

Lil Ricky

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -216
  • Legends Never Die
Re: Joey Tershay scammed me
« Reply #150 on: September 15, 2021, 07:13:52 PM »
So this guy owns Ace trucks? Fucking crazy. I guess if I were a scammer, I'd target the skateboarding community too. Fish in a barrel.

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #151 on: September 15, 2021, 07:19:12 PM »
The fact that people actually fall for these pyramid schemes and hacks just goes to show that not everyone should have access to the internet.

The same kind of people that fall for this kinda shit voted for Trump
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #152 on: September 15, 2021, 07:39:40 PM »
My dad is 77, retired, broke, and living in my basement because he’s spent his whole life falling for scams. I think even he woulda passed on this and he’s done every pyramid scheme and took every real estate tricks class that he could scrape together the money for.

OP, learn from this or you’ll be spending your retirement in that kid of yours basement instead of on the beach.

Brguy

« Reply #153 on: September 15, 2021, 10:27:30 PM »
Seems you just learned a lesson the hard way.
If his account was hacked and it wasn’t him communicating with you, he doesn’t owe you anything. He got played too.
It’s a bummer you got took, but c’mon man, when has anything like this ever played out well.
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!
Your sig fits your post perfectly.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #154 on: September 16, 2021, 01:26:48 AM »
Shit, I've been scammed once. Not for any profit, but some hacker got inside the company system to impersonate an HR person and managed to get some of my personal documents. Worst fucking feeling, I was careless and felt so fucking stupid. Made me extra cautious now and a bit more sympathetic for people that fall for this kind of shit.

I know its not really the same scenario as here, but what I guess is that if you only have 600 dollars in your bank you're probably struggling, and you could do with a bit more cash to sort your life out. This guy you trust comes at you and promises some easy money, and in your situation that extra money would really make a huge change, so you risk it. Hard times often end up in a spiral of bad decisions.

And yeah, this aint no Robbin Wood shit. It's quite vile to do this shit to other people that are struggling. I honestly feel bad for the OP.

I also dont believe that video of Joey Tershay is a deep fake. Usually deep fakes are filmed stationary, with a fixed camera angle so it's easier for AI to recreate faces and gestures. But also, of all the people, why Joey Tershay?! Why does he need to get involved in this scamming thing? You would guess ACE makes enough money.  ??? All of it is sounds really fishy and I have no logical theory for it.

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #155 on: September 16, 2021, 03:48:00 AM »
I got scammed in France, was going back to smoke weed and I already had weed but this sketchy cunt in the subway had a mad block of hash he showed me and he reckoned he’d just brought a shitload of it in and his mate was fucking him around and making him wait

He said he was mad hungry he’d been waiting to get rid of this all day and he said man do you wanna buy some hash I had like 7 euros in my pocket but I wanted that fucken block he showed me - see how I was greedy - and yeah I gave him the money and the second he pulled a bag out of his pocket and not the block he showed me I knew it was gonna be not hash

If you’re not greedy you can’t get scammed
listen to cosmic psychos

Kombuch-A-Holic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 128
« Reply #156 on: September 16, 2021, 06:18:00 AM »
Joey T. is one of those dudes who gets smoking shit tons of weed confused with being spiritually enlightened.

Homie is fried like an egg.

I'd rather buy Mama Skate pants for $1400 than Joey T. $1200 "crystal" necklaces. They should colab.

Bigwheelbite

• Rep: -162
« Reply #157 on: September 16, 2021, 06:31:23 AM »
You could have gotten most of a pants leg of some big mamas.

lol

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #158 on: September 16, 2021, 08:30:08 AM »
Biggups Joey Tershay! Doing BIG tings in his Big Mama Pants

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #159 on: September 16, 2021, 09:24:12 AM »
I got scammed in France, was going back to smoke weed and I already had weed but this sketchy cunt in the subway had a mad block of hash he showed me and he reckoned he’d just brought a shitload of it in and his mate was fucking him around and making him wait

He said he was mad hungry he’d been waiting to get rid of this all day and he said man do you wanna buy some hash I had like 7 euros in my pocket but I wanted that fucken block he showed me - see how I was greedy - and yeah I gave him the money and the second he pulled a bag out of his pocket and not the block he showed me I knew it was gonna be not hash

getting ripped off buying weed or whatever off a stranger is a whole different animal than this

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2258
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #160 on: September 16, 2021, 12:41:53 PM »
A guy I know went to Love Park in the 90s and Kalis was there selling some Sal 23s. My friend bought a pair from him for like $30 and Kalis told him "Hey I have more at home, how about if you give me $50 now, I'll bring another pair tomorrow for you" and my friend went for it. I'm sure you can figure out how that panned out.

Khakis a Nigerian prince on Ace Trucks confirmed.

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #161 on: September 16, 2021, 01:45:23 PM »
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

Fasttimes

• Rep: -32
« Reply #162 on: September 16, 2021, 01:48:16 PM »
I am an attorney and actually working on this case, funny to catch you on here right before I send over the paperwork to the courthouse. If you send me the 7 dollars, I can guarantee you will get 20k back for all the emotional issues that occurred. We are going after Joey t for everything, he did this to many people; don't feel dumb, feel empowered. Dm for how to send the 7 Dollars. I'm on your side and your kids side, basically we're family until you are in paradise like Joey is.

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 459
« Reply #163 on: September 16, 2021, 02:24:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
getting ripped off buying weed or whatever off a stranger is a whole different animal than this

I mean the mentality, like you’re gonna get something for nothing
listen to cosmic psychos

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #164 on: September 16, 2021, 05:48:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I mean the mentality, like you’re gonna get something for nothing
ok i get it he acted like he was gonna basically give it away because he was so hungry and you fell for it. But still sending someone you never even met 600 bucks over the internet is a different story

Hinna

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 74
« Reply #165 on: September 16, 2021, 09:14:50 PM »
My dad is 77, retired, broke, and living in my basement because he’s spent his whole life falling for scams. I think even he woulda passed on this and he’s done every pyramid scheme and took every real estate tricks class that he could scrape together the money for.

OP, learn from this or you’ll be spending your retirement in that kid of yours basement instead of on the beach.
gotta take care of family. good stuff

Fhk

« Reply #166 on: September 17, 2021, 05:33:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
dude lol, i feel bad for your kid. it's going to be tough having an absolute dope for a father.
[close]
Imagine how your parents feel having an absolute prick for a son? I feel bad for op but I feel worse for you.
[close]

so this dummy 1. falls for an obvious internet scam and 2. publicly posts about it while asking for money but i'm the prick for making fun of him?

toughen up
I just saw your comment

being mean doesn't make you tough bud

charge

• Rep: 17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #167 on: September 17, 2021, 01:04:35 PM »
I am an attorney and actually working on this case, funny to catch you on here right before I send over the paperwork to the courthouse. If you send me the 7 dollars, I can guarantee you will get 20k back for all the emotional issues that occurred. We are going after Joey t for everything, he did this to many people; don't feel dumb, feel empowered. Dm for how to send the 7 Dollars. I'm on your side and your kids side, basically we're family until you are in paradise like Joey is.

whats your cashapp? i've been told that's the only legit and safe way to send money in situations like this.

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #168 on: September 17, 2021, 01:13:47 PM »
yikes... hope it all works out man

Coldpizza

• Rep: 166
« Reply #169 on: September 17, 2021, 04:40:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Seems you just learned a lesson the hard way.
If his account was hacked and it wasn’t him communicating with you, he doesn’t owe you anything. He got played too.
It’s a bummer you got took, but c’mon man, when has anything like this ever played out well.
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is!
[close]
Your sig fits your post perfectly.
¯\_(ಠ‿ಠ)_/¯ 
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hot take

• Rep: -57
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2021, 11:42:56 AM »
None of yall on here are street smart. Straight typing from the suburb mama house bitches LOL. If you get mad you're probably thinking you're from the streets responding at work from your office job. Get fucked you posers. Yall are corny.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2021, 11:44:09 AM »
None of yall on here are street smart. Straight typing from the suburb mama house bitches LOL. If you get mad you're probably thinking you're from the streets responding at work from your office job. Get fucked you posers. Yall are corny.

Firing hot take. I like it
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

hot take

• Rep: -57
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2021, 11:49:19 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Wish you didn't.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #173 on: October 04, 2021, 11:56:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Wish you didn't.

Sorry Ricky

Waaaaaaaanker
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Coldpizza

• Rep: 166
« Reply #174 on: October 04, 2021, 12:14:16 PM »

So what’s your move?

*message sent from my cushy velvet beanbag while I eat good Doritos in my corny but safe gated suburban community.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

DaleSr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1422
« Reply #175 on: October 04, 2021, 12:16:32 PM »

Did you write this from your sewer lair with your turtle pupils? You know, cause you're the most street smart person on here

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #176 on: October 04, 2021, 12:22:40 PM »

What in the fuck are you talking about
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

ok boomer

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1030
  • Gnar Kook
« Reply #177 on: October 04, 2021, 12:37:21 PM »
My office job's location is on a street. My house is in the suburbs (also located on a street)

CossRooper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • What are you up to, drawing leafs?
    • timecube avatar image
« Reply #178 on: October 04, 2021, 12:38:30 PM »

flaming hot take  8)

keep posting about how much you hate this forum... on this forum

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #179 on: October 04, 2021, 01:10:29 PM »
Did Joey attend another Wu-tang show?