Author Topic: Swastikas  (Read 5255 times)

cockstickas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -7
Re: Swastikas
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 08:18:23 AM »
I never quite got why the Nazis adopted it, anyone know?
Doesn't Denver Airport look like a swazi from the sky or something?
Quick long run down. Swastika is pre history, found around the world, the oldest one found is about 15000 years old. They tell you the first civilizations is Sumeria, which happened to use swastikas on their coins, but civilization goes back way further.

What does that mean? Two options. It means there was a people who traversed the world, either building, helping, or ruling societys way before people thought, leaving their symbol behind . Or there was a one world government during the post megalithic and pre Sumerian periods.

Hitler was into it because he believed option one, along with believing them to be the aryans, which they were, and that german people where descendants of them. He wanted to build a society on that level, using European pagan symbology with the swastika holding it together as a nod to the aryans and European descendants of them.

The cool stuff is what Himmler was doing with the SS, he created a group called the Ahnenerbe to gather archeological information to get to the bottom of it, went on all those expeditions. Basically they just wanted to find out what really happened and the origins of pre history aryan society, along with gathering relics.

They were basically like into the ancient aliens show, but instead it was the ancient aryans. Shits cool as fuck, the swastika, and what the nazis where trying to do. WW2 was like 50 years after U.S. slavery ended, and we were in still full on segregation. Pretending we were morally superior is pretty crazy.

Anyway, you dont gotta fuck with nazis, thats cool, but you should atleast know why they did the things they did (aside from the jews, different wormhole).

Any race can get down with the swastika though, theyre even in africa, africans should get down on that dogon shit. The problem comes in because arguments of who started the shit, indians, arabs, whites, etc. My research leads me to believe it was white niggas tho... but thats not why its cool, it would be cool whoever started and spread it.

Im gonna go back to being banned but this is kinda cool on the nazi side of things. You'll never find unbiased shit either way in any direction on any of these subjects, gotta dig for yourself and read inbeetwen lines, historys dope.

t
p.s. to the mods, I didnt even post the gratata cock or poop mouth, Im not the only one that doesnt like you banning me for no reason, as the survey shows.

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2019, 09:11:02 AM »
Nice try, Satan.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2019, 06:17:55 PM »
Im gonna go back to being banned
don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

CHONGO

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
    • tumblr avatar image
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2019, 08:44:53 PM »
this sum shit dog

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 247
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2019, 01:23:37 AM »
Expand Quote
I never quite got why the Nazis adopted it, anyone know?
Doesn't Denver Airport look like a swazi from the sky or something?
[close]
Quick long run down. Swastika is pre history, found around the world, the oldest one found is about 15000 years old. They tell you the first civilizations is Sumeria, which happened to use swastikas on their coins, but civilization goes back way further.

What does that mean? Two options. It means there was a people who traversed the world, either building, helping, or ruling societys way before people thought, leaving their symbol behind . Or there was a one world government during the post megalithic and pre Sumerian periods.

Hitler was into it because he believed option one, along with believing them to be the aryans, which they were, and that german people where descendants of them. He wanted to build a society on that level, using European pagan symbology with the swastika holding it together as a nod to the aryans and European descendants of them.

The cool stuff is what Himmler was doing with the SS, he created a group called the Ahnenerbe to gather archeological information to get to the bottom of it, went on all those expeditions. Basically they just wanted to find out what really happened and the origins of pre history aryan society, along with gathering relics.

They were basically like into the ancient aliens show, but instead it was the ancient aryans. Shits cool as fuck, the swastika, and what the nazis where trying to do. WW2 was like 50 years after U.S. slavery ended, and we were in still full on segregation. Pretending we were morally superior is pretty crazy.

Anyway, you dont gotta fuck with nazis, thats cool, but you should atleast know why they did the things they did (aside from the jews, different wormhole).

Any race can get down with the swastika though, theyre even in africa, africans should get down on that dogon shit. The problem comes in because arguments of who started the shit, indians, arabs, whites, etc. My research leads me to believe it was white niggas tho... but thats not why its cool, it would be cool whoever started and spread it.

Im gonna go back to being banned but this is kinda cool on the nazi side of things. You'll never find unbiased shit either way in any direction on any of these subjects, gotta dig for yourself and read inbeetwen lines, historys dope.

t
p.s. to the mods, I didnt even post the gratata cock or poop mouth, Im not the only one that doesnt like you banning me for no reason, as the survey shows.

No derailing please, this is about the NON-Nazi swastika. Not at all about Nazis.

And by the way, you lose any brownie points for historical research when you murder millions of people.

I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

illuminatiTM

• Rep: -3
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2019, 01:50:41 AM »
I was answering guys question about why the nazis used it peonheadass. First two paragraphs got what you want with other info sprinkled in the nazi section. Why you mad? Why you scared of hitler?

Everything the nazis did 24/7 wasnt all about holocaustin some shaloms. School got us fucked up, what did we learn in school about WW2? Hitler was evil and holocaust, we read holocaust books, it was about the holocaust, thats it.

Supposed theorys say the swastika goes back to atlantis, which was real by the way, yeah.

Anyone else got shit to add or any theories, or you just gonna talk shit cause you dumb on the subject?

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2019, 06:24:42 AM »
I was answering guys question about why the nazis used it peonheadass. First two paragraphs got what you want with other info sprinkled in the nazi section. Why you mad? Why you scared of hitler?

Everything the nazis did 24/7 wasnt all about holocaustin some shaloms. School got us fucked up, what did we learn in school about WW2? Hitler was evil and holocaust, we read holocaust books, it was about the holocaust, thats it.

Supposed theorys say the swastika goes back to atlantis, which was real by the way, yeah.

Anyone else got shit to add or any theories, or you just gonna talk shit cause you dumb on the subject?

You used 2/3 of a long post to derail it and talk about your adoration of supposed Nazi contributions to the world. Like I said, you want to defend that shit, go ahead in your own thread, but not here.

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

illuminatiTM

• Rep: -3
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2019, 08:17:23 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

You used 2/3 of a long post to derail it and talk about your adoration of supposed Nazi contributions to the world. Like I said, you want to defend that shit, go ahead in your own thread, but not here.
The nazis compiled the most info on the swastika though, its just true. Theres also this book if you want to get more into regional themes without looking through nazi documents.

I also got a mason history acknowledgement pendant, you cant play me with the hitler bad card when talkin bout swastikas.

This the book, you would like it

iKobrakai

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -717
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2019, 08:22:49 AM »
The symbol is done, get over it.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2019, 03:19:18 PM »
The symbol is done, get over it.

But the thing is, for the majority of people on this earth (living in India, China, and other Asian countries, the swastika is still a part of daily life.

It’s nowhere close to being done