Author Topic: Should I buy Carpet skateboards?  (Read 2786 times)

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
Re: Should I buy Carpet skateboards?
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2022, 08:13:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I hope this turns into another cast iron thread
[close]

We can talk grilling?
Propane or coals?
Seasoning them before use.

We pull the silver skin off ribs. I had ribs at a fancy steak spot Friday and it had the silver skin and I was like what the actual fuck.
[close]

I’ve been using a flat stainless griddle on my propane grill more often recently and it’s finally got a good layer of seasoning to the point where I can cooks full breakfast on it.
[close]

This is the answer. I picked up a Blackstone Adventure Griddle last year and my grill has been neglected ever since.
Cooking an entire slab of bacon, 8 eggs and a pound of hashbrowns at the same time on one surface is fuckin awesome.
Also great for making smash burgers and stir fry, so don't sleep on those.

Got a Blackstone griddle last year. Love it. Also going to Brine and smoke a turkey for thanksgiving this year for the first time.

GrayCellGreen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #31 on: November 08, 2022, 08:35:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

We can talk grilling?
Propane or coals?

We pull the silver skin off ribs. I had ribs at a fancy steak spot Friday and it had the silver skin and I was like what the actual fuck.
[close]

I’ve been using a flat stainless griddle on my propane grill more often recently and it’s finally got a good layer of seasoning to the point where I can cooks full breakfast on it.
[close]

This is the answer. I picked up a Blackstone Adventure Griddle last year and my grill has been neglected ever since.
Cooking an entire slab of bacon, 8 eggs and a pound of hashbrowns at the same time on one surface is fuckin awesome.
[close]

Got a Blackstone griddle last year. Love it. Also going to Brine and smoke a turkey for thanksgiving this year for the first time.

The ultimate test is going to be making Teppan style fried rice on it. Just ordered a stainless steel spatula set w/ a proper scraper. That is how I know I'm getting old.....the level of stoke I feel about ordering cooking utensils lol

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -67
« Reply #32 on: November 08, 2022, 09:49:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

We can talk grilling?
Propane or coals?

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

The ultimate test is going to be making Teppan style fried rice on it. Just ordered a stainless steel spatula set w/ a proper scraper. That is how I know I'm getting old.....the level of stoke I feel about ordering cooking utensils lol

I'm actually on the market for a good wok right now, specifically to up my fried rice and stir fry game for the winter.
(gets too cold here to go outside and use the Blackstone)
Main bummer is I have an electric stove so I gotta find a flat bottom wok and as far as I've heard, it'll never be the same as a wok on an open flame.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2022, 12:54:42 PM by KC_Rookie »

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #33 on: November 08, 2022, 12:23:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Like you're going to buy the actual company? I say go for it!
[close]

https://www.fancyladskateboards.com/products/the-fancy-lad-skateboard-company

Fancy lad is up for grabs as well. Only 8 mil with the 20% off coupon

For only the Fanciest of Lads!

veritas

« Reply #34 on: November 08, 2022, 12:51:29 PM »
thread is now about anthony mosley having boards on bootleg and shortys but never having a video part for either

He had a run of sick ads / photos in a pretty short window during that era, i remember one of him switch back lipping a handrail and I think he nollie front boarded wilshire

JoseCansnake0

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #35 on: November 08, 2022, 01:04:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

We can talk grilling?
Propane or coals?

[close]

[close]

[close]

I always brine my turkey for Thanksgiving. While it makes the meat taste delicious and tender, it ruins the gravy. i always used to use the drippings to bulk it up, and have since stopped.