Author Topic: I hate Ed Templeton  (Read 44762 times)

uncle ducky do

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -110
I hate Ed Templeton
« on: January 30, 2017, 02:20:10 PM »
This dude is so far up his own ass it's frightening.  this dude sits on Huntington Beach pier every single day and looks down his fucking nose at everyone.   Taking "artistic" (degrading) photos of low income, homeless, mentally challenged people and bikini clad teenage girls and posting them to the gram has now taken a backseat to constant condescending posts to anyone who isn't a far left protest dipshit.  I don't really have anything constructive to say here, just hoping someone here sees through all this bullshit and agrees with me.  Feeling really alone as a skater these days now that everything has been politicized.

uncle ducky do

• Rep: -110
Re: I hate Ed Templeton
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2017, 02:22:32 PM »
Alex Olson telling everyone to stop using Uber because a trump advisor works for them or is an investor or something, yet takes checks from a footwear company that uses child labor.   All the people in skating I used to admire are becoming mindless drones stirred up to a cause that they've been sold.

christ0v

• Rep: 15
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2017, 02:24:34 PM »
Ed would probably unfollow as well if he was still in his 20s

HungUp

• Rep: 40
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2017, 02:25:52 PM »
Sounds like Ed's post struck a nerve for you.  That's ok, the world is larger than you want it to be.  You can "unfollow" too if your bummed.  Just know you're a moron no matter what you do.

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2017, 02:26:19 PM »

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -265
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2017, 02:28:41 PM »
Alex Olson telling everyone to stop using Uber because a trump advisor works for them or is an investor or something, yet takes checks from a footwear company that uses child labor.   All the people in skating I used to admire are becoming mindless drones stirred up to a cause that they've been sold.

Hahahahahahaha spot on
Skateboarding don't owe you shit but wheel bite in the rain -Jake Pheps

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2017, 02:30:06 PM »
This dude is so far up his own ass it's frightening.  this dude sits on Huntington Beach pier every single day and looks down his fucking nose at everyone.   Taking "artistic" (degrading) photos of low income, homeless, mentally challenged people and bikini clad teenage girls and posting them to the gram has now taken a backseat to constant condescending posts to anyone who isn't a far left protest dipshit.  I don't really have anything constructive to say here, just hoping someone here sees through all this bullshit and agrees with me.  Feeling really alone as a skater these days now that everything has been politicized.

you sound like quite the sensitive little snowflake.   triggered much?
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

Robert Baratheon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 40
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2017, 02:33:03 PM »
Yeah, does the tempster have dick pics of you out there? Are you little?

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2017, 02:33:15 PM »
I don't really have anything constructive to say here, just hoping someone agrees with me.�

That's about it, you don't need to scroll up to the top now  :)

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2536
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2017, 02:33:46 PM »
This can be merged with the pro-Trump skaters thread.

Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2017, 02:35:09 PM »
This zine is for you OP

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2017, 02:35:22 PM »
Expand Quote
This dude is so far up his own ass it's frightening. �this dude sits on Huntington Beach pier every single day and looks down his fucking nose at everyone. � Taking "artistic" (degrading) photos of low income, homeless, mentally challenged people and bikini clad teenage girls and posting them to the gram has now taken a backseat to constant condescending posts to anyone who isn't a far left protest dipshit. �I don't really have anything constructive to say here, just hoping someone here sees through all this bullshit and agrees with me. �Feeling really alone as a skater these days now that everything has been politicized.
[close]

you sound like quite the sensitive little snowflake. � triggered much?

Is that the dolphin from Ace Ventura oh shit excuse I meant the Porpoise.

Fecal Matter

• Rep: 0
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2017, 02:36:26 PM »
at this point in the artistic world any time someone is talking about you, (good or bad) its always good.

sms_b

« Reply #13 on: January 30, 2017, 02:36:38 PM »

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2017, 02:39:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Alex Olson telling everyone to stop using Uber because a trump advisor works for them or is an investor or something, yet takes checks from a footwear company that uses child labor.� �All the people in skating I used to admire are becoming mindless drones stirred up to a cause that they've been sold.
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
hahahahahha, not spot on AT ALL you ignorant nazi trash.

Travis Kalanick, the FOUNDER, CEO, and LARGEST SHARE HOLDER of Uber is serving on Trump's economic advisory board. Not some random investor, not some random employee, the top share holder, founder, and CEO. They also undercut the NYC Taxi driver strike at NYC airports by offering a surge of Uber drivers at regular, non-surge pricing, to intentionally weaken the action by taxi drivers.
Supporting Uber is supporting Trump. Supporting Trump at this point is point blank Naziism.

Do you not like people criticizing your Nazi beliefs? THEN STOP BEING A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE.

And Ed isn't supporting far left causes, a majority of Americans disapprove of the Trump Presidency, a full 500 days quicker than any other president has ever has majority disapproval. Its not far left, its main stream. You think American centrists are "far left" because YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

ratherwatch

« Reply #15 on: January 30, 2017, 02:41:41 PM »

shark tits

« Reply #16 on: January 30, 2017, 02:42:24 PM »
just like the original 'he man ed haters club' was a ruse by ed himself, i believe OP may in fact be templetits in disguise.
i feel like i just unmasked the zodiac.

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2017, 02:44:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Alex Olson telling everyone to stop using Uber because a trump advisor works for them or is an investor or something, yet takes checks from a footwear company that uses child labor.� �All the people in skating I used to admire are becoming mindless drones stirred up to a cause that they've been sold.
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]

Travis Kalanick, the FOUNDER, CEO, and LARGEST SHARE HOLDER of Uber is serving on Trump's economic advisory board. Not some random investor, not some random employee, the top share holder, founder, and CEO. They also undercut the NYC Taxi driver strike at NYC airports by offering a surge of Uber drivers at regular, non-surge pricing, to intentionally weaken the action by taxi drivers.
Supporting Uber is supporting Trump. Supporting Trump at this point is point blank Naziism.

Do you not like people criticizing your Nazi beliefs? THEN STOP BEING A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE.

And Ed isn't supporting far left causes, a majority of Americans disapprove of the Trump Presidency, a full 500 days quicker than any other president has ever has majority disapproval. Its not far left, its main stream. You think American centrists are "far left" because YOU ARE A FUCKING NAZI ASSHOLE

I was talking about the Nike part dick head. So shut the fuck up it's like Vietnam if you weren't there you don't know pompous ass fuck don't ever call me a fucking Nazi bitch so go fuck yourself you little know it all cunt my fucking family is Jewish bitch.  You don't know shit about me just because I fucking said something stupid on a fucking message board you're gonna call me a fucking Nazi go fuck yourself duke yeah you got under my skin bitch real talk motherfucker

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2017, 02:46:09 PM »

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2017, 02:53:55 PM »
bout 20 years late on the templeton hate.  back in the day he caught flack because he wore tight pants and was rumoured to be gay, but your reasons are just as moronic.

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
« Reply #20 on: January 30, 2017, 03:00:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]

[close]

I was talking about the Nike part dick head. So shut the fuck up it's like Vietnam if you weren't there you don't know pompous ass fuck don't ever call me a fucking Nazi bitch so go fuck yourself you little know it all cunt my fucking family is Jewish bitch.  You don't know shit about me just because I fucking said something stupid on a fucking message board you're gonna call me a fucking Nazi go fuck yourself duke yeah you got under my skin bitch real talk motherfucker

hahaahhaahhahahaha
I need a coffee

GinosGroceries

« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2017, 03:03:04 PM »

You shouldn't criticisize  someone protesting unless you take the time to actually know why they are protesting.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2017, 03:03:54 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]

[close]

I was talking about the Nike part dick head. So shut the fuck up it's like Vietnam if you weren't there you don't know pompous ass fuck don't ever call me a fucking Nazi bitch so go fuck yourself you little know it all cunt my fucking family is Jewish bitch. �You don't know shit about me just because I fucking said something stupid on a fucking message board you're gonna call me a fucking Nazi go fuck yourself duke yeah you got under my skin bitch real talk motherfucker

Look at this triggered nazi bitch. Try not to burn down any mosques or get any extra swastika tattoos you poor baby.

doublepeenis

« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2017, 03:06:38 PM »
NAZIS!

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2017, 03:08:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]

[close]

I was talking about the Nike part dick head. So shut the fuck up it's like Vietnam if you weren't there you don't know pompous ass fuck don't ever call me a fucking Nazi bitch so go fuck yourself you little know it all cunt my fucking family is Jewish bitch. �You don't know shit about me just because I fucking said something stupid on a fucking message board you're gonna call me a fucking Nazi go fuck yourself duke yeah you got under my skin bitch real talk motherfucker
[close]

Look at this triggered nazi bitch. Try not to burn down any mosques or get any extra swastika tattoos you poor baby.

Far from Nazi bitch... what you know bitch?? What's good bitch

h00man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 125
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2017, 03:20:15 PM »
she can ride dick ham ham no joke ham

Spaced Cadet

• Rep: 113
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2017, 03:21:01 PM »
Do people take advice from pro skateboarders? THAT is terrifying...

Billy Ocean

• Rep: 30
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2017, 03:22:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

ROLL UP BITCH! ROLL UP BITCH!

"Suck a dick, bitch." - Joey Boy

botefdunn

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 736
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2017, 03:29:32 PM »
ed would have made agood nazi though, they say hitler was a vegetarian

Salty Lame Ass Poosey

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2017, 03:29:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Hahahahahahaha spot on
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

ROLL UP BITCH! ROLL UP BITCH!

Ain't nobody gonna roll shit bitch go about your day.