Author Topic: Andy Anderson Vs. Nick Holt  (Read 10478 times)

scottsasonic

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
Re: Andy Anderson Vs. Nick Holt
« Reply #90 on: September 20, 2023, 05:54:10 PM »
So happy to meet the spokes-bot "Gnarfukell of Slap longevity" ! Your attention to the matter you perceive is appreciated. Since you looked through 'posts' indicating more than one, your determination is admirable. Overall, your data input response is essential and utilized in the field of research we are conducting.  No, there's no payout,  you volunteered.

Expand Quote
The real problem for && is that witch girl he brought.   She's trouble.  All tits and a smile means nothing to this Man - it's modern female shtick... to make it worse.. online female influencers (she's got all that covered) showing up with no bra super tight outfit in their prime to try to read some words on a page -  funny how it's not attractive at all now as it's the normal now by the “whores aplenty crew”.  I saw her skate and it wasn't bad ..to be fair she can stay on a board for a minute so she has some heart in it I guess.
Is she half american native and spanish?   Anyways - the girl trouble ... 

It's like the opposite effect of what Tom Brady went through  : here's a clip of what his Witch wife did for him for a time, people frame this as him clowning on her belief..but he supported it 100%  in reality :

(Brady and his wife are now divorced and Brady has suffered with some sort of injuries..so much for the witch>….) 

The second problem is , && didn’t read the instructions on how to use his
new magical board.  All the aspects he has thrown out in his rhetoric the past while
did NOT translate to anything he hyped up in his marketing jargon.  😅
This was the worst game I’ve seen of sk8 ever.

Shout out to Hippy Mike .  TieDye4Ever
[close]

Uh... you okay in that head of yours? I've been on slap a long time and this is probably the weirdest post I've read, which is saying a lot. Your posts read like someone who has done literally nothing other than whippets and watch andrew taint videos for months.

scottsasonic

« Reply #91 on: September 20, 2023, 06:01:05 PM »
"Axe the Powell gear kid. " 

It appears a forced thing by the Powell inc.     I just checked out the raw footage that Mike Vallely
posted recently of Ban This from 1988 - and you can see him from start to finish with the powell outfit on and the box he opens is full of powell uniforms and 2 decks he clearly doesn't seem hyped about.
The common denomination there is Stacey Peralta is doing the video taping keeping him in line. 

Expand Quote

This deserves it's own topic...
What's going on with Andy these days?I think he changed since he got laid:)
[close]

She's been around for a bit maybe. I'm pretty sure its the girl from the tour of the meat wagon with nka up in Vancouver. Maybe it was down in LA but I remember her I think.

She's beautiful.  Andy also beautiful but those vines kill my eyes. Axe the Powell gear kid.
I'd rather look like nick. There's no way he's not drowning in ass. Especially with the crazy Gonz curbvert braids.
Looking Lowell af kid.

Crob should do a 9club make over of Andy. Have like one of the contest sausages with a fashion sponsor do him up and take he and his friend dancing.

scottsasonic

« Reply #92 on: September 20, 2023, 06:05:05 PM »
WelcometoHell stuck in 17 year old cuck jerk wank land.  Did you get your new whiteknight outfit from amazon yet?

Expand Quote
The real problem for && is that witch girl he brought.   She's trouble.  All tits and a smile means nothing to this Man - it's modern female shtick... to make it worse.. online female influencers (she's got all that covered) showing up with no bra super tight outfit in their prime to try to read some words on a page -  funny how it's not attractive at all now as it's the normal now by the “whores aplenty crew”.  I saw her skate and it wasn't bad ..to be fair she can stay on a board for a minute so she has some heart in it I guess.

It's like the opposite effect of what Tom Brady went through  : here's a clip of what his Witch wife did for him for a time, people frame this as him clowning on her belief..but he supported it 100%  in reality :

(Brady and his wife are now divorced and Brady has suffered with some sort of injuries..so much for the witch>….) 

new magical board.  All the aspects he has thrown out in his rhetoric the past while

[close]

People who say “females”… what are you a fucking cop or an incel? Or both?

scottsasonic

« Reply #93 on: September 20, 2023, 06:07:25 PM »
why do you not care about her origins - shame on you

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Go back to the qanon sewer you crawled out of
[close]
why do you care of her origins?

scottsasonic

« Reply #94 on: September 20, 2023, 06:09:11 PM »
 I was talking about Tom Brady.  Andrew Tate a Soccer star you admire? 
I can't keep up with your pop culture fascinations.

Expand Quote

[close]

time to chill with the Andrew Tate vids  and go seek help

scottsasonic

« Reply #95 on: September 20, 2023, 06:11:27 PM »
I'm the bird of freedom - two wings left and right  - one wing never flies  - and I would rather not
be a cuck-tard like you. Your mommy can't help you grow balls some day.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Go back to the qanon sewer you crawled out of
[close]
why do you care of her origins?
[close]

Good question… redp pills tend to be right wings…

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 599
« Reply #96 on: September 20, 2023, 06:13:16 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

scottsasonic

« Reply #97 on: September 20, 2023, 06:16:00 PM »
&& has been using his "depression" in some promotional videos recently - he's already in oblivion -  a pride-filled card carrying depressantnaut ! .  If he starts on the pharmaceutical approved happy pills - say good-bye to him. But I doubt many here have even seen the guy in real life to even say hello to him.

Expand Quote
The dude should take off this stupid head gear, cut his hippie hair and focus less on distinguishing himself from the pack...
[close]

Sooooo completely fade into oblivion?

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 599
« Reply #98 on: September 20, 2023, 06:53:07 PM »
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 953
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #99 on: September 20, 2023, 07:15:23 PM »
Andy got the most conservative board bland to make his shapes. He's a force. Most of the cats that I respect who been on board forever love Andy and talk about either his skateboard shape or a skateboarding him quite often.

Experimental graphics don't mean a thing if the wb has to be redrilled and you still got no nose.

-new school skaters everywhere

All Andy has to do is skate a tiny bit more switch.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: September 20, 2023, 07:18:16 PM »
All those Major kids fucking slay. That's how I found all YouTube skatebloarding channels.

That Brandon kid could have been a pro. He had some very abilities. Getting bio on the big metal ramps. Rick Mo outstanding. Izzy Ramone two thumbs up. Shutting fools down with the toe flips

I heard everyone got pregnant and crankenstein and it was a wrap
(A)pl(E)

lurker_and_poster

• Rep: 27
« Reply #101 on: September 21, 2023, 12:28:52 AM »
When you bring a girl to the warhammer store

Haha - my though. Eric’s and Berras old school boy club.

1. why shoud you take a fucking game of skate too seriously. It’s great for having some little challenge or passing waiting time. But that’s it. So I am with &&

2. I am really surprised how uncomfortable && was with trying some flat land tricks as a freestyler.
nollie and switch heel is really basic. I am also limited with my flat tricks - but I would look much more comfortable to try them.

3. I woud enjoy much more to have a session at the local park with that Val LaForge chick and her grlswirl crew then with some incel guys who got all there selfesteem from her nollie/ switch heelfliping skills.
So i am with && again.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 243
« Reply #102 on: September 21, 2023, 03:43:17 AM »
Andy got the most conservative board bland to make his shapes. He's a force. Most of the cats that I respect who been on board forever love Andy and talk about either his skateboard shape or a skateboarding him quite often.

Experimental graphics don't mean a thing if the wb has to be redrilled and you still got no nose.

Things I’m putting on my wishlist from Andy

A nice handturn in the bowl

A 540 on the bowl

A nice switch kickflip and treflip.

If he can manage all that, he may be the most well-rounded skater of all time.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Ghost Face

• Rep: 111
« Reply #103 on: September 21, 2023, 03:47:31 AM »
&& has been using his "depression" in some promotional videos recently - he's already in oblivion -  a pride-filled card carrying depressantnaut ! .  If he starts on the pharmaceutical approved happy pills - say good-bye to him. But I doubt many here have even seen the guy in real life to even say hello to him.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
The dude should take off this stupid head gear, cut his hippie hair and focus less on distinguishing himself from the pack...
[close]

[close]

Here's a quote on the && flight deck page on Skate One:

“There are so many within the skateboarding world who look at skating as a religion which must be practiced to exacting and specific standards; you must conform and ride this type of terrain, you must conform and do these types of tricks, you must not mix this style with that style, you must look this way or else etc. And then once in a while a skater like Andy comes along who doesn’t fit into this fanatical mold, a skater who is such an outsider himself that he doesn’t even fit into skateboarding. He doesn’t fit in because he’s not following it’s false mandates. What Andy is doing is living the creed of what a skateboarder is supposed to be. He’s not conforming nor is he looking for acceptance from conforming, and with that he’s accepting the grief and exclusion that comes with being a true outsider. That is what a real skateboarder is.” -Stacy Peralta

If && is truly depressed then Stacy is putting gas on that fire and should be ashamed.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #104 on: September 21, 2023, 05:49:29 AM »
Expand Quote
When you bring a girl to the warhammer store

[close]

Haha - my though. Eric’s and Berras old school boy club.

1. why shoud you take a fucking game of skate too seriously. It’s great for having some little challenge or passing waiting time. But that’s it. So I am with &&

2. I am really surprised how uncomfortable && was with trying some flat land tricks as a freestyler.
nollie and switch heel is really basic. I am also limited with my flat tricks - but I would look much more comfortable to try them.

3. I woud enjoy much more to have a session at the local park with that Val LaForge chick and her grlswirl crew then with some incel guys who got all there selfesteem from her nollie/ switch heelfliping skills.
So i am with && again.

Tyler Peterson looks to be trying real hard to hide his pocket rocket, Xenu frowns upon precum.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

pool coping

• Rep: -63
« Reply #105 on: September 21, 2023, 08:19:09 AM »
i don't care what consenting adults do behind closed doors but freestyling in public with a helmet on is just taking it too far

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #106 on: September 21, 2023, 11:34:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Things I’m putting on my wishlist from Andy

A nice handturn in the bowl

A 540 on the bowl

A nice switch kickflip and treflip.

If he can manage all that, he may be the most well-rounded skater of all time.
do you really believe that? He has skill and as kooky as he is i think he is being genuine and it’s not just an act but he is nowhere near the most well rounded skater of all time. I take it you’re factoring in fresstyle but cmon that doesn’t really count

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: September 21, 2023, 12:20:53 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

Here's a quote on the && flight deck page on Skate One:

“There are so many within the skateboarding world who look at skating as a religion which must be practiced to exacting and specific standards; you must conform and ride this type of terrain, you must conform and do these types of tricks, you must not mix this style with that style, you must look this way or else etc. And then once in a while a skater like Andy comes along who doesn’t fit into this fanatical mold, a skater who is such an outsider himself that he doesn’t even fit into skateboarding. He doesn’t fit in because he’s not following it’s false mandates. What Andy is doing is living the creed of what a skateboarder is supposed to be. He’s not conforming nor is he looking for acceptance from conforming, and with that he’s accepting the grief and exclusion that comes with being a true outsider. That is what a real skateboarder is.” -Stacy Peralta

If && is truly depressed then Stacy is putting gas on that fire and should be ashamed.

I hope he's not depressed at all.
Part of
Skatebloarding is giving the kids what they want. I seen he has some sick switch powers in the bowl.

I just would like to see switch stay alive in skating. I don't care what tricks. If I had the audience he has I would introduce a new style of switch based on his original bag.

I love switch Anderson progressing in any direction is cool
(A)pl(E)