Author Topic: L.A or hollywood skate spot  (Read 2149 times)

slug

L.A or hollywood skate spot
« on: September 02, 2006, 03:07:10 PM »
I am looking for this famous spot, i am pretty sure it is in L.A or Hollywood, but no idea where though, it a 10 stair with a handrail on the left side and there is a handrail on the right side but people go on the other side of it because a ledge is in the way i think, but anyway there is a 3 stair right before it that you would need to ollie up, before doing the 10 stair. it in ever skate video and like in baker 3 everyone does a line at that place. bryan herman nollie bs heel up the 3 then switch fs heel flip the 10, brandon b. nollie 360 flip the 10 in yeah right. cant anyone else right now but if anyone can gave me a name or address of this spot that will be great!

and does anyone know what are the arco rails are? i heard about them the other day but dont know what they are. can anyone also tell who does those rails. or discribe the spot? thanks ahead of time.

kuark

Re: L.A or hollywood skate spot
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2006, 03:30:33 PM »
first spot is belmont school.

bentmode

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 211
  • Da$h
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2006, 04:00:27 PM »
arco rails are gone and have been gone for a few years. belmont you take first east until you get to this big school there are peopel playing soccer there on teh weekends.

where the arco reails is downtown, im not sure it migth have been 7th
Han solo blew up the Death Star in Episode 4.  Heard it from a friend.  Reliable source.

slug

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2006, 05:58:53 PM »
Doesn't belmont have that 10 or 9 stair with kink hubbas on both side and runs short into a wall i think you can kind of see the beach in the back ground? also.
and whens the best time to skate there?

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
    • www.50mmlosangeles.com avatar image
« Reply #4 on: September 03, 2006, 12:34:26 AM »
Doesn't belmont have that 10 or 9 stair with kink hubbas on both side and runs short into a wall i think you can kind of see the beach in the back ground? also.
and whens the best time to skate there?

no thats belmont ledges in long beach. belmont high school is on beverly blvd near downtown sorta.
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

roulette

« Reply #5 on: September 03, 2006, 12:56:26 AM »
dont bring your camera

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2006, 03:44:46 AM »
its not that bad at all
yeah its funny right, its funny? i'm tryin to sleep i got water on me?  yeah, of course it wasn't, it was nobody, nobody did it. its the mystery water. mystery water!

slug

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2006, 07:32:13 AM »
wait, what do you mean dont bring your camera, well the police take it, or more of a some punk make taken it.

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2006, 10:58:08 PM »
these soft bitches think its ghetto when its a relatively nice neighborhood. plus you can park your car right outside the gate so you're not really in the neighborhood at all, just the school.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2006, 10:24:49 AM by SLANGIN_ROCKS »

roulette

« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2006, 08:24:58 AM »
soft bitche? fuck you, your a total fuckin nerd anyways, ive seen a kid get a camera and a board snatched right outta his hands, you know theres sketchy ass fools there, not all the time but ive seenn some twacked motherfuckers there a few times, gay spot anyways

SLANGIN_ROCKS

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2006, 10:16:14 AM »
okay, what do i know, i only live a couple blocks away. btw soft bitch was a joke, it didn't transfer well though.

anyways, when did you go? back in the day it was definetly sketchy but since 2000 or so its calmed down a whole bunch.

roulette

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2006, 12:11:39 PM »
i went to belmont probobly in the middle of last school year, jan prolly,  but the kid who was asking is definately the kind of person who should be careful