Author Topic: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested  (Read 279989 times)

WeirdBeach

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 14
Re: Keelan Dadd and Dirty Scumbug Arrested
« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2015, 04:15:12 PM »
      "No way he would touch a little girl, this is his lady"

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2015, 04:18:51 PM »
holy shit are you dense, shred buffalo. i don't even need to respond. the others are busy pointing out your lack of reading comprehension. go back to school.

Cliff Coffman

• Rep: -51
« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2015, 04:20:56 PM »
holy shit are you dense, shred buffalo. i don't even need to respond. the others are busy pointing out your lack of reading comprehension. go back to school.

You're giving him too much credit.

It's likely that he never attended school in the first place.

Iceman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 433
« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2015, 04:21:00 PM »
New Honey product dropping soon, stay tuned.

and tay, i wish i could gnar you again. that's hilarious. and salient point earlier about the legal aged women doing stuff with the underaged baby shitbag. they probably won't be investigated. but let's hope.

;D cliff

nylin

« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2015, 04:30:00 PM »
Gotta suck to be 27 and your best friend gets grounded.

This whole thread is fucked but this shit made me laugh hard as fuck hahahaha

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3340
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2015, 04:32:18 PM »
I expected so much more from Baby Scumbag. What disappoint.

sleepypancakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 229
  • Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2015, 04:37:09 PM »
When I was 12 I had been skating for a year, could barely kickflip, and had my mom giving me rides to hockey and soccer. This is really fucked up. Her childhood is ruined.

posguy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -54
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2015, 04:37:39 PM »
Well they made it to buzzfeed....

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2015, 04:39:14 PM »
Skateboarding these days...

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 341
« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2015, 04:40:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
According to recent news, there was no 12 year old girl. It was a sting operation, meaning the cops set them up as Baby Scumbag is known to be doing things like this regularly.

They published his name and he is a minor.... That is a big deal.

But I guess if you are using your so called fame and fortune for being a full on scumbag, you should go down. I read they all face up to 8 years in prison.
[close]

You are reading it wrong . �There was a girl , and a complaint to police , and after that there was a sting operation

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-youtube-star-arrested-sexually-exploiting-girl-12-article-1.2469158

Dadd was on 200k bail �and he got out �. Do you only need to give 10% ? or you need to pay the whole bail ?
[close]

10 percent in california I'm surprised they didn't put him on monitoring tho

This is accurate. When they say 200k its 200k surety bond. If you post cash it's 10 percent of the surety. Frankly from what reading I'm surprised at how low it is. I was expecting it to be closer to 750.

If the charges pan out to be substantive the older guys are going to jail. Even an amazing plea bargain is putting them in for 4 and a day and registering at level 2 on the sorb (not sure what Cali calls it) for the next decade. If it's all is true- this is fucking nuts and the older guys looking at consecutive sentences if they go to trial. Scumbag is looking at spending the rest of his teens in a juvi house with a bunch of much larger mentally ill pedos and that's a dark fucking scene.

Dadd may have very well just added himself to the skateboard hall of shame with way and gator.  
more heaven-cruise than hell-ride.

j

• Rep: -24
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2015, 04:44:38 PM »
hahahaha this thread is blowing up quick. 

it really is a weird world we live in.  i cant believe skateboarding is in TMZ like every other day now.  I like it tho, it's fucking hilarious.

the whole situation is mad fucked up. 

keelan steven, and jose, killyoself.

die slow u sick fucking cunts.

Tracer

• Rep: -65309
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2015, 04:46:44 PM »
200k bail huh? If keelan was guilty of sex with a preteen wouldn't it be in the millions? Any lawyers here?

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2267
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2015, 04:48:17 PM »
Pretty distasteful post regarding the story from the Transworld Facebook page:

"Oh boy Baby Scumbag, you got some 'splainin to do! Arranging sexual favours from a 12 year old for your 22 and 27 year old budz? You're such a little scamp, aren't ya?! �\_(ツ)_/�"

Also speaking of distasteful, Aatila and Posguy you two can fuck right off. I know this is Slap, where saying as outrageous and offensive stuff as possible is often rewarded, but only up to a certain point. Seriously get fucked.

happenstance

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2015, 04:51:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
According to recent news, there was no 12 year old girl. It was a sting operation, meaning the cops set them up as Baby Scumbag is known to be doing things like this regularly.

But I guess if you are using your so called fame and fortune for being a full on scumbag, you should go down. I read they all face up to 8 years in prison.
[close]

You are reading it wrong . �There was a girl , and a complaint to police , and after that there was a sting operation

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/teen-youtube-star-arrested-sexually-exploiting-girl-12-article-1.2469158

Dadd was on 200k bail �and he got out �. Do you only need to give 10% ? or you need to pay the whole bail ?
[close]

[close]

This is accurate. When they say 200k its 200k surety bond. If you post cash it's 10 percent of the surety. Frankly from what reading I'm surprised at how low it is. I was expecting it to be closer to 750.

�If the charges pan out to be substantive the older guys are going to jail. Even an amazing plea bargain is putting them in for 4 and a day and registering at level 2 on the sorb (not sure what Cali calls it) for the next decade. If it's all is true- this is fucking nuts and the older guys looking at consecutive sentences if they go to trial. Scumbag is looking at spending the rest of his teens in a juvi house with a bunch of much larger mentally ill pedos and that's a dark fucking scene.

Dadd may have very well just added himself to the skateboard hall of shame with way and gator. �
Are you in criminal defense? Figured you did civil suits based on your username.

As to the hall of shame, we can also add these guys to the skateboarding pedo hall of shame with the guy who owned I-Level and Brian Patch.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2015, 04:52:34 PM »
200k bail huh? If keelan was guilty of sex with a preteen wouldn't it be in the millions? Any lawyers here?

Nature of the offense and potential punishment are just a piece of the bail pie. They are United States citizens, long time residents of the area with substantial ties to the community. They probably have a negligible criminal record with no history of violence, no defaults (missing hearings), and history of recognizing the power of the court over them. Like I said I think it's low. Also rarely will you ever see anything over 1mil at that point they just will order them held for 30 days and the order them held on dangerousness.  

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2015, 04:56:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

�If the charges pan out to be substantive the older guys are going to jail. Even an amazing plea bargain is putting them in for 4 and a day and registering at level 2 on the sorb (not sure what Cali calls it) for the next decade. If it's all is true- this is fucking nuts and the older guys looking at consecutive sentences if they go to trial. Scumbag is looking at spending the rest of his teens in a juvi house with a bunch of much larger mentally ill pedos and that's a dark fucking scene.

Dadd may have very well just added himself to the skateboard hall of shame with way and gator. �
[close]
Are you in criminal defense? Figured you did civil suits based on your username.

As to the hall of shame, we can also add these guys to the skateboarding pedo hall of shame with the guy who owned I-Level and Brian Patch.

Yea I do mostly a very particular type of criminal defense and some criminal appeals. the only civil law I do is asset forfeiture. I picked this name back in law school when I first heard the word defined and thought it was a funny word on how it relates to skateboarding. If I could change my name I would probably pick something different but it's too late for that

OldmanEpic

« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2015, 04:56:47 PM »
Holy fuck man, shit is crazy.

As mentioned a few pages back Id expect others to step up with claims.

This isnt normal fuckin behaviour imo.

If its true, its probably been done numerous times.

Sick motherfuckers

And that lil shits parents should be held accountable on some level as well imo

shark tits

« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2015, 04:57:30 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

as pertains to bails, when you pay the whole amount you get it back when you go to court. when you pay 10% you don't get it back when you go to court so 20,000 down the drain for keelan daddy and 47,500 for the guy who sounds like the old neighborhood skater. or if they paid the whole thing, put up a house or something worth 200,000-475,000 collateral then they will get it back when they go to court. surprised and a little disappointed these gents made bail so easily and to uk skater, keelan ain't a hero for turning himself in. what's the alternative, get in his bronco and go on a chase? the warrant is issued so if you want a lower bail ya show up to your court date otherwise you're a flight risk and they'll hold you til the case is over w/ which takes years sometimes.

Monty Burns

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -325
  • Release the hounds
« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2015, 05:04:43 PM »
Kind of crazy how many little girls are defending this kid on social media. This whole situation is so fucked, can't really say that I'm surprised though, shitty people do shitty things. Everyone knew nothing good would come from the 'Baby Scumbag' gimmick. Hopefully all the facts come to light in the near future so we have more than just assumptions to go off.

Its part of the victim shaming / victim blaming .  That boy band One Direction .  When any of them gets a girlfriend , or breaks up with one , or drags one home . All of the 12 year olds are sending death threats to the women Instagram . If the band breaks up they threaten to kill themselves

Now Imagine if one of them dragged a 12 year old from the show back to the hotel room . These kids have no clue how the world works . And if one got gang banged by the whole band , and got the cops involved . You could bet your house that the girl would get far more shit from millions of little girls threatening to kill her over breaking up the band and so on

Now this is why 12 year olds cant consent

southsecond

« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2015, 05:13:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Thank goodness it's Jose and not Armando Barajas, still hope for a backfoot impossible come back
[close]

What's a backfoot impossible?
[close]

Imagine a fakie frontfoot impossible. Then just switch things all around.

Sure.

Aatila

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -305
« Reply #200 on: December 17, 2015, 05:13:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
as pertains to bails, when you pay the whole amount you get it back when you go to court. when you pay 10% you don't get it back when you go to court so 20,000 down the drain for keelan daddy and 47,500 for the guy who sounds like the old neighborhood skater. or if they paid the whole thing, put up a house or something worth 200,000-475,000 collateral then they will get it back when they go to court. surprised and a little disappointed these gents made bail so easily and to uk skater, keelan ain't a hero for turning himself in. what's the alternative, get in his bronco and go on a chase? the warrant is issued so if you want a lower bail ya show up to your court date otherwise you're a flight risk and they'll hold you til the case is over w/ which takes years sometimes.

yeah the 10% is basically an insurance that your going to come back but it also serves as time to gather yourself and get a lawyer or defense team.  I don't think they had a warrant on him otherwise he would still be in jail and they would've given him no bail.  Honey surprisingly does well along with his supra and mountain dew checks he can cover it.

OldmanEpic

« Reply #201 on: December 17, 2015, 05:17:38 PM »
Innocent until proven guilty...

But it sure as fuck sounds like they are guilty(i know double standard)

These guys/scumbag are fucked for sure even if they are found innocent.

Im speculating but it sure as fuck sounds like the DA has a case and to have a case he needs proof(not prods vid)

Me thinks switchgod is going to prison for along time(again speculation)

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #202 on: December 17, 2015, 05:23:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

yeah the 10% is basically an insurance that your going to come back but it also serves as time to gather yourself and get a lawyer or defense team.  I don't think they had a warrant on him otherwise he would still be in jail and they would've given him no bail.  Honey surprisingly does well along with his supra and mountain dew checks he can cover it.

Hope he saved his money from Mt. Dew and K-Swiss, he will be of sponsorship tomorrow.

jimi420

« Reply #203 on: December 17, 2015, 05:25:27 PM »
In rembrance of what could have been a great career

purple aki

• Rep: 2
« Reply #204 on: December 17, 2015, 05:27:47 PM »
dumb fuck

KUberry

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -130
« Reply #205 on: December 17, 2015, 05:30:41 PM »
"Steven, you're in a lot of trouble. You're going to have to lie and say your older friends forced you to do it."

It's not what you know it's what you can prove. There's a good chance Keelan will walk.

tortfeasor

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #206 on: December 17, 2015, 05:31:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

yeah the 10% is basically an insurance that your going to come back but it also serves as time to gather yourself and get a lawyer or defense team. �I don't think they had a warrant on him otherwise he would still be in jail and they would've given him no bail. �Honey surprisingly does well along with his supra and mountain dew checks he can cover it.

I don't want this thread to get too sidetracked but there is some wrong info here. Every state is different but in my state and federal court the point of bail is to make sure you come back so you get your cash back if you pay the cash and then come to court. Otherwise you would have no incentive to come back and watch the case conclude.  Even if you get arrested on (most types of a) warrant you will still prob get bail.  if a felony charge or indictment issues for you there is a warrant so there prob was a warrant. The fact that he walked in on his own probably really helped him get a low bail. I can go more into bail details if you guys want but I don't want to derail this thread anymore.

Protip: if an arrest warrant issues against you on a Friday night or weekend just lay low and turn yourself into a court clerks office first thing Monday morning so you can avoid a weekend in jail before getting broughtt before a judge unless your county has a bondsman that works on weekends.

Also ride Chanel or skateline hire me to be your legal talking head. My office has mad books and shit

TrustNo1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #207 on: December 17, 2015, 05:43:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Kind of crazy how many little girls are defending this kid on social media. This whole situation is so fucked, can't really say that I'm surprised though, shitty people do shitty things. Everyone knew nothing good would come from the 'Baby Scumbag' gimmick. Hopefully all the facts come to light in the near future so we have more than just assumptions to go off.
[close]

Its part of the victim shaming / victim blaming .� That boy band One Direction .� When any of them gets a girlfriend , or breaks up with one , or drags one home . All of the 12 year olds are sending death threats to the women Instagram . If the band breaks up they threaten to kill themselves

Now Imagine if one of them dragged a 12 year old from the show back to the hotel room . These kids have no clue how the world works . And if one got gang banged by the whole band , and got the cops involved . You could bet your house that the girl would get far more shit from millions of little girls threatening to kill her over breaking up the band and so on

Now this is why 12 year olds cant consent

Yeah, you're spot on with that. Little kids just don't realize that these celebrities are human. They idolize them, and buy into the idea that these people are their friends. Another really good example of this is all of those YouTube celebs that have gotten caught up in weird shit recently. Their fans defended them through all of it. There was one that I thought was particularity crazy, this guy VeeOneEye got some underage girl drunk and raped her, made a video confirming that this happened, but said sorry and all of his young fans were totally okay with it. Shit blows my mind.  

Cliff Coffman

« Reply #208 on: December 17, 2015, 05:44:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
[close]

yeah the 10% is basically an insurance that your going to come back but it also serves as time to gather yourself and get a lawyer or defense team. �I don't think they had a warrant on him otherwise he would still be in jail and they would've given him no bail. �Honey surprisingly does well along with his supra and mountain dew checks he can cover it.
[close]

I don't want this thread to get too sidetracked but there is some wrong info here. Every state is different but in my state and federal court the point of bail is to make sure you come back so you get your cash back if you pay the cash and then come to court. Otherwise you would have no incentive to come back and watch the case conclude. �Even if you get arrested on (most types of a) warrant you will still prob get bail. �if a felony charge or indictment issues for you there is a warrant so there prob was a warrant. The fact that he walked in on his own probably really helped him get a low bail. I can go more into bail details if you guys want but I don't want to derail this thread anymore.

Protip: if an arrest warrant issues against you on a Friday night or weekend just lay low and turn yourself into a court clerks office first thing Monday morning so you can avoid a weekend in jail before getting broughtt before a judge unless your county has a bondsman that works on weekends.

Also ride Chanel or skateline hire me to be your legal talking head. My office has mad books and shit

Tortfeasor confirmed POTY for coming through with legal knowledge

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #209 on: December 17, 2015, 05:44:23 PM »
Damn man, those are some pretty serious charges, really hope its not true for the sake of the girls possibly involved.