Author Topic: WHY SKATEBOARDING SUX IN 2022  (Read 8341 times)

3D X-Ray Vision

Re: WHY SKATEBOARDING SUX IN 2022
« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2022, 10:18:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Remember you guys are trying to convince me how progressive and inclusive and tolerant and diverse you are? Maybe don't use a disgusting word that degrades women and makes you sound like an ignorant sewage worker or rat catcher
[close]
Last night I forgot to put my garbage can on the curb. This morning I woke up and saw that the garbage truck had just passed my house. Shit! I don’t want to have two weeks of trash piled up in my driveway if I can help it. So I ran outside and grabbed the garbage can and shouted “is it too late!?”

The garbage man in the back of the truck gestured for me to run up to meet him. I sprinted down the street with my garbage can. He met me half way, grabbed e can, wheeled it over to his truck, and unloaded the trash with a smile.

That man is doing God’s work. Maybe if you spent more time helping your community and less time arguing about the devil online you could understand the social value of a good, honest sanitation worker. But instead you fall for the devil’s tricks and reproduce classist moral panics. I’ll pray for you.
I said sewage not sanitation. Way to write a paragraph about something that has nothing to do with what I said

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #241 on: June 09, 2022, 10:20:15 AM »
What’s actually funny is this guy is obviously getting what he wants, he has a total captive audience. If he were half as smart as he thought he was and as righteous as he obviously believes he is, he would take this opportunity to educate all of us on the dangers of satanism and the actual child abuse inflicted by them.

Instead, he’s just proven he’s a fucking idiot who watched loose change once and is essentially enthralled by a made up Qanon conspiracy theory
It has nothing to do with QAnon. Sorry but I've never even been on Reddit or wherever the fuck they hang out

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2022, 10:22:27 AM »
Read books. Do not rely on internet sources so much. Just a piece of advice for SLAP in general

slappies

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1224
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #243 on: June 09, 2022, 10:25:07 AM »
Y'all have been outchessed by the master once again.
CRACK RAIDER RAZOR

os89

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #244 on: June 09, 2022, 10:30:28 AM »
Hail satan

mj23

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 237
« Reply #245 on: June 09, 2022, 10:42:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Remember you guys are trying to convince me how progressive and inclusive and tolerant and diverse you are? Maybe don't use a disgusting word that degrades women and makes you sound like an ignorant sewage worker or rat catcher
[close]
Last night I forgot to put my garbage can on the curb. This morning I woke up and saw that the garbage truck had just passed my house. Shit! I don’t want to have two weeks of trash piled up in my driveway if I can help it. So I ran outside and grabbed the garbage can and shouted “is it too late!?”

The garbage man in the back of the truck gestured for me to run up to meet him. I sprinted down the street with my garbage can. He met me half way, grabbed e can, wheeled it over to his truck, and unloaded the trash with a smile.

That man is doing God’s work. Maybe if you spent more time helping your community and less time arguing about the devil online you could understand the social value of a good, honest sanitation worker. But instead you fall for the devil’s tricks and reproduce classist moral panics. I’ll pray for you.
[close]
I said sewage not sanitation. Way to write a paragraph about something that has nothing to do with what I said
i'll still pray for you bro, it sounds like you could benefit from a bit of god's love <3

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1160
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #246 on: June 09, 2022, 10:51:57 AM »
Read books. Do not rely on internet sources so much. Just a piece of advice for SLAP in general

Yeah, why aren't more of you dumb dumbs not reading books by *checks notes* Heinrich Himmler wait what the fuck

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 691
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #247 on: June 09, 2022, 10:56:38 AM »
get that ass banned

Gene_Harrogate

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 653
« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2022, 10:57:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yeah, why aren't more of you dumb dumbs not reading books by *checks notes* Heinrich Himmler wait what the fuck
Pshhh, must be one of those unrefined lowly sewage workers I've been hearing about.  Otherwise you'd totally get it.

Get hungry on it!

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 309
« Reply #249 on: June 09, 2022, 10:59:37 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The irony of using Sean Clivers art but not checking his extensive history of using Satanic imagery. Go check Strangelove right now and the top deck is called “Chaos Magic”.

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #250 on: June 09, 2022, 11:02:52 AM »
get that ass banned
Yeah censor my opinions in the name of inclusivity and progress

3D X-Ray Vision

« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2022, 11:17:28 AM »
Alright nerds you win I changed my avatar to a prominent figure from history who was known for strong leadership but also truly believed in the spirit of tolerance and diversity

boi-cuzudo

« Reply #252 on: June 09, 2022, 11:19:34 AM »
what pro skaters are confirmed satanists?  bam?

Garth Marenghi

« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2022, 11:24:49 AM »
what pro skaters are confirmed satanists?  bam?
Andy Macdonald, for sure.

boogs

« Reply #254 on: June 09, 2022, 11:41:03 AM »
People said his brain was infected by devils

Freelancevagrant

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1562
« Reply #255 on: June 09, 2022, 12:12:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

So when i was younger i never considered sanitation work. However, as i've grown up, i kinda envy those dudes (and ladies). Get to be outside, ride on the side of a truck, dick around with your co-workers when on a route. (also if you're city employed, prob union, benefits, and pension.)

Is the job as good as i'm imagining it?
[close]

If you're built for that type of work, im sure its great. I'm sure a strong stomach, and/or weak sense of smell would help. And until we start producing way less waste, or find a way to manage it ourselves, they do provide an invaluable service. Fuck people who try to shit on blue collar/infrastructure types of jobs. Literally everyone's expected quality of life relies on people doing those tasks, and most of them require some degree of specialized training/knowledge that goes way above what an average person would even consider necessary.
[close]

This isn't specific to sanitation workers, but there's such a fucked dichotomy in the way we view "skilled" vs "unskilled" labor in the USA. Sanitation workers are so much more important and create more value than the average white collar or managerial worker, and the work is magnitudes harder.

I have arguments with my in-laws about the minimum wage because they believe minimum wage jobs are for "high school kids" or "people who need something to do". Go work a shift at mcdonalds for minimum wage and tell me about how unskilled it is...

I appreciate the solidarity y’all.

I’ve been a trash man. I worked the winter in Fort Wayne, IN and the summers throughout the South, but mostly TN, AL, TX, and KY. I drove front load, side load and rear load, and rode on the back of the truck. The summer of 2020 I drove a trash truck from Del Rio, TX to Fort Wayne, IN. The cab of the truck gets really hot because inside is an auxiliary motor called a PTO that powers the lift arm and the packing mechanism. The majority of the trucks don’t have a functioning AC. If there are no spare trucks, it could be weeks before you get your AC/Heater repaired because the trash doesn’t stop and a truck can’t be downed and potentially miss 1000+ cans for a reason other than safety or a DOT violation.

The packing mechanism is also prone to malfunctioning. At the end of my time as a garbage man, the packing mechanism on my truck malfunctioned and I had to move about 1.5 tons of trash by hand and shovel. After being delayed about four hours I grabbed a pile of trash that the shovel couldn’t get and a dirty syringe stabbed my hand.

It’s not easy, or glamorous, but it’s rewarding as all hell and builds character.

I left the trash world behind, now I service and clean portapotties and septic tanks. More dirty jobs and thankless work, but it’s job security.
Well I have like 9 Andy Anderson dated flight decks.

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (aka mex.ceferino)
« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2022, 12:44:19 PM »

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1433
« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2022, 04:31:10 PM »

The lowly sewage worker, society's rightful pariah. Putting our poop down tubes, how ungodly. If the LORD wanted my excrement sanitized He wouldn't have made it indigestible. This is why I leave it outside, so it may be of use to the neighbor's dogs.
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

DarthDingusMaximus

« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2022, 04:53:28 PM »

It’s pretty bad when a cartoon squirrel has to speak rational thought.

I sigh in disbelief for the shit that gets canceled for seemingly nothing else than a big pouty faced baby screaming I don’t like it!!!!!

Sure something’s should be made aware of however for the nonsense that’s been canceled get over it….

Magnolia

• Rep: 462
  • She/They
« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2022, 05:45:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

The lowly sewage worker, society's rightful pariah. Putting our poop down tubes, how ungodly. If the LORD wanted my excrement sanitized He wouldn't have made it indigestible. This is why I leave it outside, so it may be of use to the neighbor's dogs.
Praise be!

In the beginning was the turd, and the turd was with God, and the turd was God. Porta John 1:1
what quality posts do you have under your umbrella son of a bitch

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2022, 06:23:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Praise be!

In the beginning was the turd, and the turd was with God, and the turd was God. Porta John 1:1

-And on the 7th day of not being excreted, the lord said, "thou shalt push me out, though my size may not be fit for mankind's butthole, so that thee will knoweth that divinity comes within, but that divinity is not to be kept forever within man, woman, or beast, and cannot be contained".

-And the chosen tribe bought Exlax, and Metamucil, and Triscuits so that they would not offend the lord

-And blessed is the cheesemaker for exposing the chosen tribe to the merits of the lord, and showing them that they may not attain true divinity as man, and that they must remember that the lord's work is not to be done by man's butt.

Sifter

• Rep: 48
« Reply #261 on: June 09, 2022, 06:40:00 PM »
Skateboarding doesn't suck.  Your mentality sucks and you can absolutely change it for the better

Logic

• Rep: 35
« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2022, 07:09:37 PM »
Alright nerds you win I changed my avatar to a prominent figure from history who was known for strong leadership but also truly believed in the spirit of tolerance and diversity

Good choice.

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2251
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2022, 07:30:46 PM »

-And on the 7th day of not being excreted, the lord said, "thou shalt push me out, though my size may not be fit for mankind's butthole, so that thee will knoweth that divinity comes within, but that divinity is not to be kept forever within man, woman, or beast, and cannot be contained".
So, if I understand this correctly, God decrees that thou shalt poop out a softball rather than pee out a marble.
Do I have that right?

Digi Ras, I hope you’re good, homey.
Hit my DMs if you need an ear.
Here fer ya.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 520
« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2022, 07:50:07 PM »
Skating sux in 2022 cuz nobody has used this in an edit yet

I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

boogs

« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2022, 08:16:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
Praise be!

[close]

-And the chosen tribe bought Exlax, and Metamucil, and Triscuits so that they would not offend the lord

-And blessed is the cheesemaker for exposing the chosen tribe to the merits of the lord, and showing them that they may not attain true divinity as man, and that they must remember that the lord's work is not to be done by man's butt.
www.drnatura.com

keepthefunkalive

• Rep: 130
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2022, 08:28:36 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
So, if I understand this correctly, God decrees that thou shalt poop out a softball rather than pee out a marble.
Do I have that right?

god is both the softball and the marble... the doesn't-fit-through-the-holy trinity if you will. It's a jeep thing, you wouldn't understand

pro club blanks

« Reply #267 on: June 09, 2022, 08:37:41 PM »
According to bible historians non phixion jesus christ was a gangster rapper who died came back and released a platinum album

boogs

« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2022, 08:46:46 PM »

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 644
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #269 on: June 10, 2022, 01:44:28 AM »

Vlad the Impaler ?

Assertion by modern standards
The mass murders that Vlad carried out indiscriminately and brutally would most likely amount to acts of genocide and war crimes by current standards. Romanian defense minister Ioan Mircea Pașcu asserted that Vlad would have been condemned for crimes against humanity had he been put on trial at Nuremberg.