Author Topic: Muscle cars  (Read 1120 times)

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 1
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Muscle cars
« on: February 25, 2007, 08:52:56 PM »
I don't know for sure if any of you are interested in old "muscle" cars but I sure am....I wish I had the money to fork out for my dream machine but for now I make do with what I can....

I just picked up another 1972 Dodge Dart 4-door sedan on Saturday with a 1971 340 motor in it......total sleeper....gas milage might suck...but whatever...I don't care.

I plan on changing the manifold back to a 4 barrel using original equipment minus the carburator which is a Holley Double-pump....

I got a pair of factory J headers for really cheap and am dueling the exhaust off sometime next week.....

Bucket seats?....of course.....already have 'em.
(not installed)

and last but not least.....I found a 4-speed manual transmission to be converted.....it already has factory posi-track...so I'm pretty much set.

This car is going to be extremely fast and fun with that old "Grandma grocery getter" look......

I will post some pictures tomorrow or the next day so you can watch as my project comes together.....please feel free to add your own pictures of your own car or project or at least some flicks of your favorite old "street machine".....I'd like to see what everyone likes....

Take care and happy motoring(and skateboarding)

'91
The poster formally known as 1992..

lophatrophazoa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 180
  • breathmint please
Re: Muscle cars
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 09:30:48 PM »
a guy i worked with was getting back into his dodge dart that had been sitting in his driveway for years. he was all stoked to fix it up and get it going again. i dont even know what they look like but mabey there worth the fixing up
"Front row tickets to a bomb ass play"
Quote from: Matze
i moved to my city 1 year ago and i'm becomming a little hero here ... everybody thinks that i'm really cool, even the girls fight each other because of me. people are talking how a cool guy i am and stuff.

////////////

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2007, 09:40:34 PM »
this thread is too manly for me

clientele.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 18
  • SLAP
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2007, 09:49:15 PM »
dual exhaust dipped in sauce.

SLAP is for the haters.

cold budweisers

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 615
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2007, 11:59:05 PM »
i hate cars

Peter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 181
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 11:21:38 AM »
My dad has a couple of hemi cars, hasnt taken em out of the garage in years though. whatever

MAGIK INC GROUPIE

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 04:50:36 PM »
Can't wait to find another old lady who's got a prestine conditioned 69 mustang for sale. They have no clue that old mustangs are worth more than the new ones. =)

When you find a running 69' for $500 give me a shout. I don't care if you live in Alaska!