Author Topic: STUFF SKATE PEOPLE DONT LIKE  (Read 15878 times)

Puerto Dominicano

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -30
  • QUE BONITA BANDERA
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: STUFF SKATE PEOPLE DONT LIKE
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2008, 06:17:34 PM »
/\ CALLATE PUTO!

BORICUA Y PLATANO PARA SIEMPRE!

BriDen

« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2008, 06:26:58 PM »
Expand Quote
i dunno about your guys' parks but at our local park, all the dumbfuck kids in middle school attract the ugliest bitches and the dumbest douche bags ever. i cannot fucking stand it, every friday/saturday nights there is about 1 skateboard for literally every 15 people inside the park, it's bullshit and they can't take a clue that they are not welcome inside.
[close]

start regulating
The worst part about it, at least in my experience, is that they don't leave even if you ask. One of my friends pulled a juggaboo off of a 6 foot quarter straight onto her ass, and she was still there the next day.

So, as often as you can, shoot your board into their ankles. It sucks enough when it happens when you see it coming, imagine the joy it's going to cause a non-skater. Or hit that kicker at the right angle, and launch a huge "no comply" into the crowd.

bill hates

« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2008, 06:50:40 PM »
being asked to do flat ground tricks by people who dont skate.

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2008, 07:11:16 PM »
Expand Quote
The fact that 99.99999999% of my sessions are solo.
[close]

I feel your fucking pain dude. Moved away from my home town to some shit hole in terms of skateboarding. No one to skate with, no where to skate (that's within skating distance), just sucks here.

Friends who I used to skate with dropping off one by one, and those who are still down for a skate sesh are either working all the time, or doing shit like going to "shows"...

Man, friends. they are the kicker. my best friend fucking stopped skating because he plays bass in a cesspool screamo band. They are so terrible.

baptized in cum

• Rep: 16
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2008, 10:59:43 PM »

guy le douche

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2008, 11:01:17 PM »
ugh. thats the worst. i get it all the time, i usually just do a really lame attempt of a kickflip on flat that barely even rotates, or just straight up tell them that it's fucking annoying.

ChildoftheGhetto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1323
  • Nathaniel Turner with a burner
« Reply #66 on: June 11, 2008, 12:46:48 AM »
The fact that pedestrians are always compelled to sit on the skateable parts of ledges.

Elitist skateboarders from the east coast.

kevbo999

« Reply #67 on: June 11, 2008, 05:29:06 AM »
I don't mind when people tell me to do a kickflip, I just try to pop the highest one possible, and if I fuck up who cares what they think..

I don't like how some dudes try to look and act all thug at the park like they're Kelch at EMB.  It's like they're the Anti-Slap.

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #68 on: June 11, 2008, 05:39:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
i dunno about your guys' parks but at our local park, all the dumbfuck kids in middle school attract the ugliest bitches and the dumbest douche bags ever. i cannot fucking stand it, every friday/saturday nights there is about 1 skateboard for literally every 15 people inside the park, it's bullshit and they can't take a clue that they are not welcome inside.
[close]

start regulating
[close]
The worst part about it, at least in my experience, is that they don't leave even if you ask. One of my friends pulled a juggaboo off of a 6 foot quarter straight onto her ass, and she was still there the next day.

So, as often as you can, shoot your board into their ankles. It sucks enough when it happens when you see it coming, imagine the joy it's going to cause a non-skater. Or hit that kicker at the right angle, and launch a huge "no comply" into the crowd.

what about kids who just stand with their board sitting on the coping at the park and never drop in, and dont move when youre coming... love that.  only solution is a bs ollie as close to the face as possible.  they stand back with a quickness after that.
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #69 on: June 11, 2008, 05:56:32 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
people who think they understand skateboarding
[close]

assholes in cars that scream out of the window at you while driving by
[close]

Up until Sunday I thought losers only did this to skateboarders. But me and my friend were hungover, goofing around playing tennis. Some dude drives by the court, slows downs and is like "YEaeeaeEEEEaaaaaa TENNIS, FAGS!!!" and drives away. How awesome is that.

fucking awesome

csumers

• Rep: 41
« Reply #70 on: June 11, 2008, 06:49:05 AM »
watching a real nice ledge getting built, but patiently waiting for the right opportunity to hit. you finally roll to the spot for the first time to discover.....

i hate how the general public would rather look at those eye sores rather than a skated ledge.

nice weather

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 533
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #71 on: June 11, 2008, 08:32:44 AM »
watching a real nice ledge getting built, but patiently waiting for the right opportunity to hit. you finally roll to the spot for the first time to discover.....

i hate how the general public would rather look at those eye sores rather than a skated ledge.
man, thats a painful sight.

gravel pitch

« Reply #72 on: June 11, 2008, 09:10:50 AM »

For real dude. Just roll by there at night, and break some of those fuckers off.

mr. otsu

• Rep: 12
« Reply #73 on: June 11, 2008, 09:35:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
ugh. thats the worst. i get it all the time, i usually just do a really lame attempt of a kickflip on flat that barely even rotates, or just straight up tell them that it's fucking annoying.

i always say "i don't really skate, i just like the look".  most people get really confused after that and walk away

bobby digital

• Rep: 16
« Reply #74 on: June 11, 2008, 09:58:47 AM »
being called "skate people"

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #75 on: June 11, 2008, 10:18:25 AM »
there's this one park I just don't go to because of a certain "jock" skater. He'll do every trick I try regular and switch in half the tries, then asks me if I'm sponsored in a real intrusive manner (every time I go there?), I wanny lie, but I don't, and he gives me the look like "Man, what you got that I don't!?" and I then give him a brief lecture from skate politics 101 and tell him he's sick enough to get hooked up (like the skatepark king needs any more of an ego)

Shortly after I recover from the self-esteem implosion inside cry session I have with myself, I talk my friends into going to skate an actual spot, and start actually having fun for the first time that day.

Skating a miniramp with one or two dudes you don't know who're both wearing headphones is pretty lame. Nothing makes me want to just go back home and eat fatty foods than skating the funnest terrain in skateboarding and having absolutely no fun.

Lurking juggalo/limp bizkit enthusiasts. The park I skate the most is in the parking lot of a highschool, it fucking sucks durring the week. Even durring the day when school's in session, there's a group of a dozen 16 year olds smoking on the deck of the miniramp, and they're all such fuckups that they're on a first-name basis with the truency officer chilling in the parking lot, and he doesn't even bother heckling them anymore, but the douchebag still comes over to ID me to make sure I'm not skipping school to skate the skatepark, I'm just like "fuck you, pig, I'm 23, I'm not in highschool". There was a period when the treuncy officers were actually kicking skateboarders out of the skatepark durring school hours, even though the park's ran by the park's department and is in no way connected to the school

But yeah, Juggalo's are the worst

I'll be skating the ramp and one will just fucking slowly walk across the flat bottom while I'm riding it, and I gotta reach deep inside and find that young Rollins that lives within all of us and just push the fucker to the ground and tell him to leave the park before I fucking ruin him
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #76 on: June 11, 2008, 10:36:59 AM »
I'll be skating the ramp and one will just fucking slowly walk across the flat bottom while I'm riding it, and I gotta reach deep inside and find that young Rollins that lives within all of us and just push the fucker to the ground and tell him to leave the park before I fucking ruin him

I find that a board shooting at someone's ankles every time they make that mistake will eventually get the point across.

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
« Reply #77 on: June 11, 2008, 10:47:05 AM »
random guys and girls who cant go to a public skatepark without getting into a fight with someone
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

Hakeem Olajuwon

• Rep: -55
« Reply #78 on: June 11, 2008, 10:50:57 AM »
/\ CALLATE PUTO!

Get the fuck off the internet, Chupepe.
Gooks will never succeed.

EricLogan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 836
  • the ghost of Turd Ferguson's past
« Reply #79 on: June 11, 2008, 10:58:24 AM »
There's this one skatepark they put in a fucking awful neighborhood, and I'd say there's an armed robery of a skateboarder every single week there.

I've witnessed a whole park's worth of people be approached like "Aye, turn ya pockets out, homie"

fuck you, man
I rarely venture into classic slap and the one time I do it I find a guy getting his dick eaten by a dolphin.

cheep

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 103
« Reply #80 on: June 11, 2008, 10:59:50 AM »
yeah, we get kids shooting guns up at one of the local parks fairly often... someone had a brand new pathfinder stolen from there a couple weeks ago too
http://cheepshit.tumblr.com/
the worst in jacksonville skateboarding

paulo from vicwest

« Reply #81 on: June 11, 2008, 12:22:46 PM »
beautiful sunny days fucking ruined by gnarly wind.
skate more flat

paulo from vicwest

« Reply #82 on: June 11, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »
beautiful sunny days fucking ruined by gnarly wind.
skate more flat

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #83 on: June 11, 2008, 12:24:41 PM »
aliens
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Pelican

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 252
« Reply #84 on: June 11, 2008, 12:35:46 PM »
puerto ricans

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 741
« Reply #85 on: June 11, 2008, 01:39:08 PM »
gay bois
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Bill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
« Reply #86 on: June 11, 2008, 02:54:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

For real dude. Just roll by there at night, and break some of those fuckers off.

They're embedded in the ledge. If you take them out, you'll be stuck with holes in the ledge.

wake and bacon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 189
  • ∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
« Reply #87 on: June 11, 2008, 02:59:12 PM »
tailslides would still be a dream :-*
:) I must have been tripping last night

MexicanSpaniard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
  • S&H
« Reply #88 on: June 11, 2008, 03:11:19 PM »
Man we've got it good here in Colorado. Monday I was trying 360 flips out of the handrail banks at this one park and this guy asked me if I minded if he tried them too.

starvingrobot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 25
  • Keep It +
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #89 on: June 11, 2008, 04:15:13 PM »
there's this dead skatepark i'm a regular at, and this family with like 4 kids that all look the same, but 3 years apart from one another have been recently showing up every day.  the parents show up in lawn chairs and just watch for hours.  the smallest of the kids always skates into me and constantly runs his mouth.  "what kinda boahd is dat?"  you ever notice how all 4 years olds have a brooklyn accent?  fuckin annoying.  the oldest of the kids, 13ish, always yells to his brothers, "yo imma ollie this gap" and continues to kick his board 15 feet away.  and their mom, oh my god.  "how did you guys get so good, do you have a coach?"

a fuckin coach?

my fav place to skate is ruined.