Author Topic: Best Haribo Gummy.  (Read 2078 times)

FROTHY

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
Re: Best Haribo Gummy.
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2023, 12:05:50 PM »

I think we're forgetting a very important candidate.

Maccat

• Rep: 78
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2023, 01:27:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Nice! They must be the US version of these:

Also pretty rare to find em in the wild but these are great:

[close]

I love coming across the German and Russian languages randomly in the written form because in that moment I wonder if I am having a stroke.

Looks like great snacks, especially the ginger/lemon combo.

The lemon ginger I bumped into at a Polish Market and definitely hold up. Not on some old people level.

I think Haribo is missing out on selling all the varieties direct. Their site doesn’t show half of the global varieties and that’s a whiff.

Shit I’d eat every kind posted so far. So many I wasn’t even aware of.

And to the poster who mention America jacking up the sugar, I agree. I wish the USA would tone it down and not use wack fake color when the EU don’t.

Salad farmer

• Rep: 21
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2023, 01:41:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Starmix 100%. I’ve professed my love for it in multiple threads I’m pretty sure. Those cherries are just the perfect flavor
[close]

Dunno if you're aware of this or not but you can get any component of the starmix on its own. I don't know if you require the complementary flavors to get max enjoyment or it's like pink starburst or the garlic rye chips from Gardetto where they're the clear star of the show though.

https://a.co/d/fR9XVbo

I know it's not a popular one but I'm a happy cola guy. Something about them just hits right.

What about Trolli? I know overall it's inferior but the sour octopi are pretty fantastic.
[close]

Thank you, my dumbass didn’t even realize these were sold by themselves.

Also shoutout Happy Cola my mom put me on to those when I was like nine I think they sit in the #3 spot for best starmix candy.

And random unneeded hot take sour snakes are the worst of haribo. The sour is like a taser hitting my tongue it’s just weird.
[close]

They're definitely not a novice candy but I kinda fucks wit sour snakes. I also used to eat bags of blue raspberry warheads until my tongue bled though so maybe I'm a little weird in that regard.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I thought this brand was the gummi bramd that gave you explosive diarrhea, so I've never bought them.
[close]

Only the sugar-free options cause pressurized poops.
[close]

Also not limited to haribo, or gummies for that matter. Ingesting a massive amount of artificial sweetener is gonna fuck your tum tum up regardless of the product.

I would do the same as a kid, you could see actual layers where it just ate a hole through half my tongue. I'm cool with almost all gummy candy, when I lived in Europe in early 2000s though I would get these shallow trays of gummy candy and I'm pretty sure it just said gummy bonbons on the label. Right now I have some Trolli sour brite crawlers.

pica

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -36
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2023, 02:36:53 PM »
Another one  of my favourites:

Almdudler

BallDontLie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 682
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2023, 03:07:19 PM »
These get my votes… but holy fck is it hard to choose they have so many

The gas station by my house stocks the twin snakes basically because i buy them in bunches lol

Honorable mention the Haribo star mix…
if the mods were wu-tang, dean would be cappadonna

Ankle_Lift

• Rep: 79
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2023, 04:29:55 PM »
Expand Quote
I thought this brand was the gummi bramd that gave you explosive diarrhea, so I've never bought them.
[close]

Noted. Thank you. I'll buy a bag to share with my daughter next time we're out and about.

323-BALM

• Rep: 46
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2023, 05:27:43 PM »
Damn this is the post of the year!

I fux with all HARIBO. Kinder und erwachsene love it so, the overall kings of gummi for sure, haven’t seen so many of these, hyped to seek them out.

Someone else should start something on those new (to me) Nerds Gummi Clusters, that’s alien gummi tech for sure
You've clearly never smelled a cauliflower fart.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2023, 05:14:05 PM »
Haribo don’t miss. Right now I’d go with Twin Snakes or Sour Kicks, although I usually lean more towards the sugar covered options. Tangfastics are great.

There’s a Haribo popup this week in the next city over, shame I’m missing it but I guess it’s a Halloween thing.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 163
« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2023, 12:10:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Noted. Thank you. I'll buy a bag to share with my daughter next time we're out and about.

Probably wait and share it with her until right before her mom takes her out and about.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2023, 02:20:43 PM »
Hellride

Those blueberry ones were awesome

Shalom Peterson

• Rep: 20
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2023, 06:38:58 PM »
the cola bottle ones. they also had a blue raspberry flavored bear not long ago here in the US but they stopped making for whatever reason.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 139
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2023, 08:13:06 PM »
Dragibus (especially the party pik ones), Fraizibus are great also.

@Gray Imp Sausage Metal both of these and the Miami ones above plus others are veggie.
noice!
@WavyDavy thats cool that the skater ones are labelled vegan too!
« Last Edit: October 30, 2023, 01:23:58 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

wo_bauer

• Rep: 4
  • ok
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2023, 08:50:53 PM »
I like Haribo but Trolli Brite Crawlers are my addiction.

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 807
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2023, 04:31:25 AM »
Expand Quote
Dragibus (especially the party pik ones), Fraizibus are great also.

@Gray Imp Sausage Metal both of these and the Miami ones above plus others are veggie.
[close]
noice!
@WavyDavy thats cool that the skater ones are labelled vegan too!
The ones that are open had the veggie corner thing also but I opened the before the pic. I love how they label them clearly so you don't have to read the ingredients.

Maccat

« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2023, 07:04:44 PM »

Just cracked open a bag of the Halloween vampire bats. Seems like they have a twin snake vibe. For fans of black currant, apple and cherry.

Not sure about you all, but I toss em in the freezer. Anyone else do that?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2023, 07:49:24 PM »

Just cracked open a bag of the Halloween vampire bats. Seems like they have a twin snake vibe. For fans of black currant, apple and cherry.

Do they actually freeze? If anything Id try to warm up gummies

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2023, 11:05:38 PM »

I fucks with this idea. For classic sour keys of the proper brand, I like them slightly stale for a bit of extra chew/hardness. Freezer could expedite that surely.

323-BALM

« Reply #47 on: October 31, 2023, 06:07:49 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I heard a story about a guy whose car got super hot in the sun and melted a bag of gummies…he was snacky so he grabbed it from the passenger seat to find it kinda liquid…tried to drink it and a gulp hardened in his throat and he choked on the hardening ooze.
Survived. But just barely probably.
Happy Halloween—may your haribo haul be plentiful

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
« Reply #48 on: October 31, 2023, 07:34:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

I heard a story about a guy whose car got super hot in the sun and melted a bag of gummies…he was snacky so he grabbed it from the passenger seat to find it kinda liquid…tried to drink it and a gulp hardened in his throat and he choked on the hardening ooze.
Survived. But just barely probably.
Happy Halloween—may your haribo haul be plentiful
Ha I leave my gummies in the car in Aus all thru summer and they've never gotten anywhere near that melted. Also don't know about them hardening mid swallow but every other year seems like they have to ban some new type of jelly candy because somebody chokes to death so those details aside def possible. Enough for the Halloween folktale anyway

FandomCereal

• Rep: -8
  • i'm a complete newbie
« Reply #49 on: October 31, 2023, 08:38:33 AM »
my sister actually likes the happy colas. for some reason. i'm more of a goldbear girl myself.
- the worst skater on the planet DO NOT LISTEN TO MY ADVICE

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 839
« Reply #50 on: October 31, 2023, 09:37:12 AM »
Fuggit, let's just expand this into a straight up candy thread.

Y'all fuckin with the skittles gummies yet? Protip - pick the red and purples out and eat them separately.

My other one is big chewy nerds, those are amazing but I can only find them at the grocery store lately.

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 49
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #51 on: October 31, 2023, 07:37:46 PM »
Skittles gummies have quickly become one of my favorites. Can’t eat them much cause of how fucked my teeth are right now but god damn those things are crack.

I’ve had a crazy craving for those weird gummies that are just a straight up front row of teeth/fangs fuck those are good.

Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

ggrimmedd

• Rep: 23
« Reply #52 on: November 01, 2023, 07:53:46 AM »
This post solidified my will to get a haribo bear tattoo, maybe even a really sketchy and ugly one from some apprentice
:p

Sativa Lung

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 839
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2023, 03:03:18 AM »
Skittles gummies have quickly become one of my favorites. Can’t eat them much cause of how fucked my teeth are right now but god damn those things are crack.

I’ve had a crazy craving for those weird gummies that are just a straight up front row of teeth/fangs fuck those are good.

They have wild berry ones now too but I won't lie I was a little underwhelmed.

Some of the best gummies are total odd balls..I once bought a case of full sized gummy watches that were on clearance at a bulk candy place and they turned out to be aaaaamazing. They were like half blue and half red and both flavors were perfect. I had them in my closet for months and had to ration them out.

Not a gummy but have you ever had a cream saver? That shit is straight up decadent. I used to fuck full bags of them up but now I can only get the rolls and they're like $3 a pop.

mfweeno

• Rep: 29
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2023, 03:18:07 PM »
Just discovered Skittles Gummies this Halloween - so damn good! If they made a sour version I would be stoked.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #55 on: November 02, 2023, 06:10:11 PM »

The good homies decent haul. Will sample some this weekend.

323-BALM

« Reply #56 on: November 02, 2023, 09:09:04 PM »
Bro.

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #57 on: November 03, 2023, 08:24:49 AM »
the og gold bears are great. a white and red pairing is a delicious flavor. theres something oddly enjoyable about how stiff they are and make your molars slightly hurt.

the sour sghetti and star mix are hits too. never ventured into some of these others but now i will be. i love going to random gas stations and finding new flavors of stuff, particularly sour gummy stuff.

when i was like 20, my girlfriend gave me this big plastic jug full of sour skittles, gold bears and sour worms. i think i need to recreate this. nothing beats the sour of sour skittles. gotta get my hands on those new sour skittle gummies.

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 145
  • I cut my grip with Occam's razor
« Reply #58 on: November 03, 2023, 08:29:29 AM »

not haribo, but they sell these at my local corner store for 99 cents and they're the best 99 cent candy. generic worms/ bears tend to have this really waxy feel and mushy consistency to them. these don't have that. they may not be able to compete blow for blow with the haribo bears, but they're damn near close!

Maccat

« Reply #59 on: November 03, 2023, 06:46:48 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I freeze em to slow my ass down. They’re a good chew.

I have ate hot ones from left inside my car. Not bad but wouldn’t recommend either.