Author Topic: Worst board graphics ever?  (Read 78097 times)

Christmas Complete

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 813
  • You better shut up, Don
Re: Worst board graphics ever?
« Reply #540 on: May 27, 2021, 01:48:26 PM »
We need to go deeper, those consolidated graphics are painful. These Weird Wood decks were in my local shop growing up

Shoutout to captains
Andy Anderson, I cannot sanction your buffoonery.

flippy lippy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -23
« Reply #541 on: May 27, 2021, 02:00:46 PM »
Forgot the worst one

abortnow

• Rep: 5
    • Rob Wootton The Keepers | TransWorld SKATEboarding avatar image
« Reply #542 on: May 27, 2021, 08:13:13 PM »

Hyliannightmare

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -198
« Reply #543 on: May 27, 2021, 11:15:29 PM »
We need to go deeper, those consolidated graphics are painful. These Weird Wood decks were in my local shop growing up

The hook ups parody ones sick

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1327
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #544 on: May 27, 2021, 11:20:53 PM »
Titty Cat would be kinda dope without the money bumps
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 685
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #545 on: June 01, 2021, 12:04:31 PM »

fs1/2cab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 620
    • a short part avatar image
« Reply #546 on: June 01, 2021, 01:16:55 PM »

I had that exact same deck two years ago. Sanded off the pink and spraypainted it white with green stripes. The shape was sick tho.
IG: @flowterspace

Vomit Lust

• Rep: 83
« Reply #547 on: June 01, 2021, 01:38:24 PM »

That Greco graphic is so incredibly fucking awful. I’d rather ride the Nuge board with the racial slur than that shit.

Sk.A.T.A.N

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 712
  • aka Sk.A.N.Y.E.
« Reply #548 on: June 01, 2021, 02:24:08 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If you didn't get the "Fried Durst" joke, it's your loss.

I wanted to get this board for the wall but I was too late when I found out about it!  :'(

R.I.P RUSTY/FRIP

lovermangenius

• Rep: 16
« Reply #549 on: June 01, 2021, 04:15:27 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

That Greco graphic is so incredibly fucking awful. I’d rather ride the Nuge board with the racial slur than that shit.

Sorry that this is off topic, but this just reminded me that a couple of days ago I saw someone post on instagram that Greco apparently stole her phone, threatened a bunch of her neighbors, and yelled something about Baker (which is how she figured out who he was). I didn't get a screenshot unfortunately, I wonder if this actually happened/if anyone else heard about it.

EDIT: This is as much as I could find -

rukes

• Rep: 217
  • Yabba dabba doo
« Reply #550 on: June 01, 2021, 04:24:09 PM »
Sounds like early 2000's Greco has come back in a time machine. Geez I hope he doesn't go to get his winklepickers cobbled and run into 2021 Greco!!!

Could be serious consequences for the space time continuum
Is it true?  Or did you read it on the slap message board?

Cheshire Cat

• Rep: 64
« Reply #551 on: June 01, 2021, 04:39:00 PM »
Sounds like early 2000's Greco has come back in a time machine. Geez I hope he doesn't go to get his winklepickers cobbled and run into 2021 Greco!!!

Could be serious consequences for the space time continuum

A muddy neck tattoo?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #552 on: June 02, 2021, 02:16:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sorry that this is off topic, but this just reminded me that a couple of days ago I saw someone post on instagram that Greco apparently stole her phone, threatened a bunch of her neighbors, and yelled something about Baker (which is how she figured out who he was). I didn't get a screenshot unfortunately, I wonder if this actually happened/if anyone else heard about it.

Could you explain a bit more?

I'm confused why would Greco be stealing phones?

Whose phone did he steal
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Giza Butler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 87
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #553 on: June 02, 2021, 03:22:33 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Whose phone did he steal

clearly a vintage phone.
The '80s were the worst period. You had these horrible pop bands growing their hair and calling themselves metal.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1119
« Reply #554 on: June 02, 2021, 09:30:14 AM »

This transphobic garbage from Skate Mental. Chico, you know what to do.

Billy Bitchcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 473
  • Q U I T E S T Y L I S H
« Reply #555 on: June 02, 2021, 09:37:10 AM »
What the fuck? Is that recent?

edit - just went on the SM insta and it's full of Brad Staba's face deepfaked onto videos of women? Some weird projection going on maybe
During sex to prevent myself from ejaculating I think about Osama Bin Laden running my dick through a sewing machine.

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #556 on: June 02, 2021, 09:39:28 AM »

edit - just went on the SM insta and it's full of Brad Staba's face deepfaked onto videos of women? Some weird projection going on maybe

Sounds like my dude Tab Soda could use a spell in psychoanalysis.

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1119
« Reply #557 on: June 02, 2021, 09:42:41 AM »

From what I have heard it was from a few years back.

@Mr. Stinky Congrats on pal status!

Mr. Stinky

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 311
« Reply #558 on: June 02, 2021, 10:10:30 AM »

@Mr. Stinky Congrats on pal status!

Thank you!  Hot damn, I have wasted a lot of time on this message board.

lovermangenius

• Rep: 16
« Reply #559 on: June 02, 2021, 12:35:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Whose phone did he steal

Sorry for the lack of detail, the initial post was a story that has since expired. The most recent thing the person in question (don't feel comfortable identifying her, she's a friend of a friend and not a public figure from what I can tell) wrote was that Greco had blocked her and Joey Sinko was the one who had her phone. The initial post was something along the lines of "Jim Greco threatened me and my neighbors, him and Joey Sinko stole my phone, and they kept yelling 'Baker' which made it easy to figure out who they were". I know that last part sounds like a joke, but it's what she wrote.

My guess is that some kind of altercation happened, this person was filming it and either Greco or Sinko took her phone. That twitter post makes me think it was some kind of fight but who knows. I'll update if I see anything else. 

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -762
« Reply #560 on: June 02, 2021, 01:15:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Whose phone did he steal
[close]

Sorry for the lack of detail, the initial post was a story that has since expired. The most recent thing the person in question (don't feel comfortable identifying her, she's a friend of a friend and not a public figure from what I can tell) wrote was that Greco had blocked her and Joey Sinko was the one who had her phone. The initial post was something along the lines of "Jim Greco threatened me and my neighbors, him and Joey Sinko stole my phone, and they kept yelling 'Baker' which made it easy to figure out who they were". I know that last part sounds like a joke, but it's what she wrote.

My guess is that some kind of altercation happened, this person was filming it and either Greco or Sinko took her phone. That twitter post makes me think it was some kind of fight but who knows. I'll update if I see anything else.

Lol nuts

Is Greco back on the gear or something. Crazy behavior

BAKER BAKER BAKER !!!!!!! lol
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Loady McGee

• Rep: 55
« Reply #561 on: July 21, 2021, 01:32:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Whose phone did he steal
[close]

[close]

Lol nuts

Is Greco back on the gear or something. Crazy behavior

BAKER BAKER BAKER !!!!!!! lol

But why would Greco yell "baker"? He hasn't been on Baker since 2007, when he started Deathwish.

EXTRA SPICY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 327
  • Low Scovilles
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #562 on: July 21, 2021, 01:53:53 PM »
Maybe this post should go in the unpopular opinions thread but I’m pretty stoked on all the butterfly boards.
(Inb4 people call me out who know I’m a biologist by trade)
We need Malto to release the pic of Biebel drunk in an elevator with his wiener hanging out.

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 593
« Reply #563 on: July 24, 2021, 06:43:31 AM »
Maybe this post should go in the unpopular opinions thread but I’m pretty stoked on all the butterfly boards.
(Inb4 people call me out who know I’m a biologist by trade)

I also like them. I would much rather skate a nature graphic than some drunk demon’s butt drawn by Neckface. Butterflies > Demon Butt.

As an aside, the bio department at my college has a monarch exhibit in one of their greenhouses every year. I wholeheartedly recommend getting baked and hanging out with butterflies.
If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #564 on: July 24, 2021, 07:13:37 AM »

I'm riding this one right now because it's the only shape I want to skate. Still asking why did they do this every time I look at it

Easy Slider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 692
« Reply #565 on: July 24, 2021, 07:26:44 AM »

I'm riding this one right now because it's the only shape I want to skate. Still asking why did they do this every time I look at it

I am loving it. I had a vintage 7 series BMW (E38 740) for a few years, best car ever. What shape ist this board?
why come?

Life is too short to be angry at the Shrimp Blunt intro

veritas

« Reply #566 on: July 24, 2021, 08:31:19 AM »

This must be one of the Nickel bloards that was screened over

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1225
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #567 on: July 24, 2021, 09:27:50 AM »

Pretty Serious

« Reply #568 on: July 24, 2021, 10:00:08 AM »

If you stalked Ishod like a man you’d know why

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -214
« Reply #569 on: July 24, 2021, 10:06:43 AM »
75% of every season’s Deathwish graphics are worthy of being rubbed off with Acetone.

Multiply that number by 1.25 for Heroin graphics.
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion