Author Topic: real confessions  (Read 1744031 times)

the snake

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 350
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: real confessions
« Reply #4470 on: February 02, 2014, 12:03:27 PM »
My girlfriend, whose i'm with for 14 years and is the mother of my 3 years old daughter, is in a psychiatric clinic since a month and don't express the need to go back home with us...hard times

dask8d00d

« Reply #4471 on: February 02, 2014, 12:07:04 PM »
My girlfriend, whose i'm with for 14 years and is the mother of my 3 years old daughter, is in a psychiatric clinic since a month and don't express the need to go back home with us...hard times

damn that sounds harsh but shit man its probably not you she might just be having to work through some things...just gotta ride it out ya know? 14 years is no small feat i don't know the situation but obviously y'all are pretty close and i wouldn't think she'd be staying there without good reason. keep ya head up!

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4472 on: February 02, 2014, 12:16:47 PM »
i hear you dude, but the more she stays there, the more she's stoned and lost...gotta find a way to get her out when i'll meet her therapist next week

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #4473 on: February 02, 2014, 12:45:23 PM »
i hear you dude, but the more she stays there, the more she's stoned and lost...gotta find a way to get her out when i'll meet her therapist next week

stay strong man, the d00d is the d00d when it comes to positive vibes.  If he blesses you with his condolences, things are gonna work out okay
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4474 on: February 02, 2014, 12:55:52 PM »
Thanks for the good vibes, pals, i really hope things will get better, i don't want to loose my little family

the snake

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4475 on: February 02, 2014, 09:04:42 PM »
She just called this morning and wants to come home !!! positive vibrations worked !!! thanks dudes
edit : one more week and she'll be back home
« Last Edit: February 02, 2014, 10:50:57 PM by the snake »

Rumpleforeskin

« Reply #4476 on: February 02, 2014, 10:27:42 PM »
She just called this morning and wants to come home !!! positive vibrations worked !!! thanks dudes

:)

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 494
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4477 on: February 03, 2014, 09:53:57 AM »
I hit an artery last year and almost lost my arm.

I hit a c-ringer to deal with the anxiety of possibly loosing my arm.

That's so fucked up when I read it back.

Better living is not always through chemistry...
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

shark tits

« Reply #4478 on: February 03, 2014, 10:00:33 AM »

i did a shot in this weird viaduct full of street kids smoking speed and other sketchiness in Juarez one time. i missed which might've saved my life but my arm went half ass dead for like 6 wks. i could move it certain directions but not straight up and down. i just kinda dealt w/ it and eventually it returned to normal. oh, but i hit another shot in my hand and nodded out on a sidewalk, them 3rd world motherfuckers got me for my wallet and my Bic lighter.

nino brown

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1416
  • only nerds kook people
« Reply #4479 on: February 03, 2014, 09:09:44 PM »
i sometimes scare my girlfriend when i tell her how i feel about people
i seriously hope the worst of alot of people...i cant help it.
any that has ever came encounter with me i have alwayz keep it 100 wit'em. im a loyal ass dude.
maybe its cuz people dont keep it real enough for me, i basically think everyone is fake.

i dont have a heart anymore :'(

i have serious trust issues... only ppl i trust is my down ass bitch, my granny and brother.

i dont even trust my fuckin mom
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 09:21:55 PM by nino brown »

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4480 on: February 03, 2014, 10:22:52 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
i did a shot in this weird viaduct full of street kids smoking speed and other sketchiness in Juarez one time. i missed which might've saved my life but my arm went half ass dead for like 6 wks. i could move it certain directions but not straight up and down. i just kinda dealt w/ it and eventually it returned to normal. oh, but i hit another shot in my hand and nodded out on a sidewalk, them 3rd world motherfuckers got me for my wallet and my Bic lighter.

sharktits is easily one of the best posters out there at the moment...

One the judges side-bar, that sounds like something out of a Burroughs Mexican tale ala Junky .

I think I may have caught myself singing a Maroon 5 song like 6 years ago; definitely going to Christian hell-fire eternity for that one.

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

ThugWaffle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -140
« Reply #4481 on: February 04, 2014, 09:12:04 AM »
I get on slap just to see Will's Cam'ron gif.

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #4482 on: February 04, 2014, 02:26:52 PM »
I get on slap just to see Will's Cam'ron gif.

HAHA. I imagine every post he makes in Cam'ron's voice. And in speaking of Will, I'm listening to 'Just do it" Right now. That Psychadelics track is fire

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4483 on: February 05, 2014, 05:10:42 AM »
I'm suffering crazy bouts of anxiety at the moment. We have to move because the landlord wants the place back and finding a place you can afford and actually want to live in in London is hard work. We have a dog and that rules out about 75% of property just because landlords don't think you know how to keep the place clean and take care of a dog. My girl is a graduate but her pay doesn't reflect her skill level meaning I pay most of the rent and expenses. Neither of us have family here and if we don't find a place before the contract is up we are homeless. I've been getting maybe one to two hours sleep a night, working full time and having to try and view apartments after work with shitty real estate agents bullshitting me. Things could always be worse but being in housing limbo is fucking with me.

Jim and Dan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4484 on: February 05, 2014, 10:36:19 AM »
The mass production and purchasing of sildenafil citrate allowed me to fund the most unhealthy lifestyle I could have possibly lived.

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #4485 on: February 05, 2014, 06:22:50 PM »
I'm suffering crazy bouts of anxiety at the moment. We have to move because the landlord wants the place back and finding a place you can afford and actually want to live in in London is hard work. We have a dog and that rules out about 75% of property just because landlords don't think you know how to keep the place clean and take care of a dog. My girl is a graduate but her pay doesn't reflect her skill level meaning I pay most of the rent and expenses. Neither of us have family here and if we don't find a place before the contract is up we are homeless. I've been getting maybe one to two hours sleep a night, working full time and having to try and view apartments after work with shitty real estate agents bullshitting me. Things could always be worse but being in housing limbo is fucking with me.

This is a serious situation. How long do you have before the lease is up/Landlord repossession? What part of London are you trying to find apartments in? Are you both originally from london?  I'm sorry for what you are going through. The anxiety seems like hell.  The options I would be thinking of would be 1. Send the dog to move with a relative until you can get on your feet....2. Both of you go to a rental house, where you can have just a room until you can find an apartment....3. You both move out of london to where your relatives are, and suck it up and keep the search going, 4.  negotiate with your landlord,  5. Move to a shelter For a Short While (This is a last resort obviously)

And I don't know if you are religious or not, Atheist etc, but don't underestimate the power of Prayer.  Just reaching out in that way will at least relieve your anxiety.  You also may find meditation helpful, even if its for 10 minutes at home.  Stay Focused.  We skateboarders are persistent bunch, we always overcome.  Good luck and Keep hope, in the end you and your girl will be ok.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2014, 06:37:36 PM by iSk84thechicas »

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4486 on: February 06, 2014, 07:39:21 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is a serious situation. How long do you have before the lease is up/Landlord repossession? What part of London are you trying to find apartments in? Are you both originally from london?  I'm sorry for what you are going through. The anxiety seems like hell.  The options I would be thinking of would be 1. Send the dog to move with a relative until you can get on your feet....2. Both of you go to a rental house, where you can have just a room until you can find an apartment....3. You both move out of london to where your relatives are, and suck it up and keep the search going, 4.  negotiate with your landlord,  5. Move to a shelter For a Short While (This is a last resort obviously)

And I don't know if you are religious or not, Atheist etc, but don't underestimate the power of Prayer.  Just reaching out in that way will at least relieve your anxiety.  You also may find meditation helpful, even if its for 10 minutes at home.  Stay Focused.  We skateboarders are persistent bunch, we always overcome.  Good luck and Keep hope, in the end you and your girl will be ok.
We've got another 2 weeks before our contract is up but the landlord is being cool about it and said we could stay for a few more weeks if we absolutely need to. She is from Sweden and my family live in Australia so help from relatives is out of the question. We will find somewhere, its just we are going to have to compromise pretty heavily either on cost or living standards. The hardest part is looking when you both work full time, agents here really don't give a fuck about renters but they'll bend over backwards if your buying. The anxiety comes from feeling like I'm letting my girl and my dog down. I'm going to keep at it and prayer and meditation are sort of the same thing for me but I don't pray with the expectation that "God" is going to help its just a form of positive reinforcement for my psyche. Thanks for the words man.

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #4487 on: February 06, 2014, 10:37:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
We've got another 2 weeks before our contract is up but the landlord is being cool about it and said we could stay for a few more weeks if we absolutely need to. She is from Sweden and my family live in Australia so help from relatives is out of the question. We will find somewhere, its just we are going to have to compromise pretty heavily either on cost or living standards. The hardest part is looking when you both work full time, agents here really don't give a fuck about renters but they'll bend over backwards if your buying. The anxiety comes from feeling like I'm letting my girl and my dog down. I'm going to keep at it and prayer and meditation are sort of the same thing for me but I don't pray with the expectation that "God" is going to help its just a form of positive reinforcement for my psyche. Thanks for the words man.

yo, check out airbnb.com  its people who put their rooms up for rent, normally for people on vacation, but there are plenty of stories about how people move to the city and the owner of the place lets them stay there for an extended period of time til they can get on their feet.  its a viable option if there are places in london
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #4488 on: February 06, 2014, 12:48:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
[close]

yo, check out airbnb.com  its people who put their rooms up for rent, normally for people on vacation, but there are plenty of stories about how people move to the city and the owner of the place lets them stay there for an extended period of time til they can get on their feet.  its a viable option if there are places in london
Thanks man, will check it out.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4489 on: February 12, 2014, 04:28:11 PM »
OK WTF

just had my first EVER wet dream about some chick from highschool that i HATED, except at the end of the dream i pee'd in her pussy instead of busting a nut, then i woke up and i felt wetness down there but luckily i had busted a nut not wet the bed 8)

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #4490 on: February 12, 2014, 05:35:09 PM »

I been with the girl who's gonna be my wife in a couple of months since like forever, ever since I've been with her I cleaned up my act and have been an honest faithful guy.

rewind to 6 months back, I met this chick at work and it was like a fucking chemical reaction, we both are in relationships but people can tell the mutual atraction, my motto in life has always been regret what you do, never regret what you didn't do. in two months I'm supposed to get married but I've been thinking about seriously going after this chick from work. I cannot control myself when I'm around her, it's like everything else just shuts off when I'm around her and people have noticed and told me that it's like we go into our own world and forget the rest.

it's making me feel terrible because I never thought I'd find myself in a situation like this.

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #4491 on: February 12, 2014, 06:06:02 PM »
OH MARGIE
YOU CAME AND YOU GAVE ME A TURKEY
ON MY VACATION AWAYYYY FROM WORKEY

shark tits

« Reply #4492 on: February 12, 2014, 06:10:07 PM »
"my motto in life has always been regret what you do, never regret what you didn't do."
oh and by the way, if you see your mother this wkend be sure and tell her SATAN SATAN SATAN!!!!!!

Numeral

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -20
« Reply #4493 on: February 12, 2014, 06:55:15 PM »
will do.

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #4494 on: February 12, 2014, 07:00:35 PM »
sark tits knows

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #4495 on: February 13, 2014, 02:35:46 AM »
my motto in life has always been regret what you do, never regret what you didn't do.

i made up a motto for my life when i was like 12 or 13 and it was "losers dream; winners make dreams come true."

i still have not been able to shake off my lame ass personal motto. maybe when i'm 45 and severely overweight and alone and sad and bitter about life i'll have an epiphany and realize it was all prophetic or something.

anyway, this is the ultimate test for whether or not you are meant to spend the rest of your life with this woman. no one on this forum can tell you what you should do in this situation. it is solely up to you to determine if the attraction to your co-worker is too much for you to resist or not (and to discover if giving in to temptation will be worth it in the long run).

good luck, man.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2014, 02:55:52 AM by smokecrack »

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #4496 on: February 13, 2014, 05:46:08 AM »

I been with the girl who's gonna be my wife in a couple of months since like forever, ever since I've been with her I cleaned up my act and have been an honest faithful guy.

rewind to 6 months back, I met this chick at work and it was like a fucking chemical reaction, we both are in relationships but people can tell the mutual atraction, my motto in life has always been regret what you do, never regret what you didn't do. in two months I'm supposed to get married but I've been thinking about seriously going after this chick from work. I cannot control myself when I'm around her, it's like everything else just shuts off when I'm around her and people have noticed and told me that it's like we go into our own world and forget the rest.

it's making me feel terrible because I never thought I'd find myself in a situation like this.

I've been in a close situation, I ended up having some kind of affair with the new girl, then ended breaking up with the girls I was for years, then did nothing more with the new girls because I didn't want to. That new girl just made me realize I wasn't actually happy with my girl at the moment. Now I'm with another girl that has nothing to do with both of these girls and never been so happy...

There is no conclusion to this story, and I'm not saying you should do something, but think if you are really in love with your current love, and it's not the fact that you are used to her being in your life.

L33Tg33k

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 733
  • F.A.P. - Forever Alone Party
« Reply #4497 on: February 13, 2014, 06:00:50 AM »
Been looking up nitrogen and helium canister prices. Looks like helium is the way to go.
Before you say the music sucked, have you considered shutting the fuck up?

JB

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 857
  • Rusty Berrings Roll Forever
« Reply #4498 on: February 13, 2014, 06:35:41 AM »

it sounds like you just described this movie.

Bronson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #4499 on: February 13, 2014, 09:02:08 AM »
"my motto in life has always been regret what you do, never regret what you didn't do."
oh and by the way, if you see your mother this wkend be sure and tell her SATAN SATAN SATAN!!!!!!
DUN DO DO DOOO - DUN DO DO DOO  OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Lately I´ve been having lots of existential issues and moments of deep depression. Than I realize that I´m just hungry.