Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 236066 times)

europa1991

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 59
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #1260 on: September 11, 2021, 02:27:43 PM »
Anyone have any luck or experience with 90’s Calvin Klein “easy jeans”. Seem to be a lot like baggy style Silvertabs, great quality minus the price and limited availability.

newguy

« Reply #1261 on: September 11, 2021, 03:25:12 PM »
made an account for this sole purpose, any recommendations for a good pair of loose jet black baggy pants? Most websites I have perused only seem to sell models in faded black or a weird aged, washed out grey. Unfortunately I’ve foolishly purchased a pair of reclaimed vintage baggy jeans from ASOS before getting to know the questionable ethics of the brand, so I am therefore looking to send them back and purchase from a more skate oriented brand that does not mistreat their employees. I’m willing to spend more coin if they go to a company supporting skaters and a community ofc, open to any suggestions, thanks in advance :-)
Here is the link https://www.asos.com/fr/reclaimed-vintage/reclaimed-vintage-inspired-jean-baggy-style-annees-90-noir-pur-delave/prd/22989245?clr=noir&colourwayid=60442255&SearchQuery=jean+reclaimed+vintage

europa1991

• Rep: 59
« Reply #1262 on: September 11, 2021, 04:04:55 PM »
made an account for this sole purpose, any recommendations for a good pair of loose jet black baggy pants? Most websites I have perused only seem to sell models in faded black or a weird aged, washed out grey. Unfortunately I’ve foolishly purchased a pair of reclaimed vintage baggy jeans from ASOS before getting to know the questionable ethics of the brand, so I am therefore looking to send them back and purchase from a more skate oriented brand that does not mistreat their employees. I’m willing to spend more coin if they go to a company supporting skaters and a community ofc, open to any suggestions, thanks in advance :-)
Here is the link https://www.asos.com/fr/reclaimed-vintage/reclaimed-vintage-inspired-jean-baggy-style-annees-90-noir-pur-delave/prd/22989245?clr=noir&colourwayid=60442255&SearchQuery=jean+reclaimed+vintage

Join depop and look for levis orange label 550 or 560. There usually a surplus of those in a nice black that isn’t too washed out. Etsy is a good place to look too. Always size up with vintage clothing though. And don’t buy anything from ASOS. No disrespect to anyone that does but the quality is terrible.

in love w/ fs shuvs

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 113
« Reply #1263 on: September 12, 2021, 12:19:07 AM »
No one ever posting fit pics in these fr

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 474
« Reply #1264 on: September 12, 2021, 01:10:40 AM »

Polar 93 jeans are available in pitch black currently. They had the big boys in pitch black also but I think that might’ve been a few drops back as I didn’t find them available anymore with a quick google search.

The 93s are my favorite baggy jeans. The quality is also very good. I’ve slammed a bunch on my pitch black ones and tore up my skin quite much but jeans look like nothing happened. Big boys are too baggy for me.

newguy

« Reply #1265 on: September 12, 2021, 02:05:31 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Polar 93 jeans are available in pitch black currently. They had the big boys in pitch black also but I think that might’ve been a few drops back as I didn’t find them available anymore with a quick google search.

The 93s are my favorite baggy jeans. The quality is also very good. I’ve slammed a bunch on my pitch black ones and tore up my skin quite much but jeans look like nothing happened. Big boys are too baggy for me.

Yh the material and stitching on polar jeans are excellent. However they don’t carry my size (29x32) and i cannot justify a 115€ hole in my account for one pair of jeans. Not only that, but you can’t tailor them because the seat is too narrow, and I refuse to shrink them and waste untold litres of water. However, I was looking at volcom extra baggies yesterday, they seem like a good « budget » (who am I kidding anyway) option and they have my waist size! My local skate shop also carries them and I prefer spending my moolaah locally, someone most likely already mentioned them ITT but I joined mère hours ago, if someone owns a pair, I’d love some feedback  :)

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1266 on: September 12, 2021, 02:52:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yh the material and stitching on polar jeans are excellent. However they don’t carry my size (29x32) and i cannot justify a 115€ hole in my account for one pair of jeans. Not only that, but you can’t tailor them because the seat is too narrow, and I refuse to shrink them and waste untold litres of water. However, I was looking at volcom extra baggies yesterday, they seem like a good « budget » (who am I kidding anyway) option and they have my waist size! My local skate shop also carries them and I prefer spending my moolaah locally, someone most likely already mentioned them ITT but I joined mère hours ago, if someone owns a pair, I’d love some feedback  :)

Not sure which model you’re talking about. I posted a comparison of the 93s with the Volcom Billow jeans a few months back with photos and all. Light blue ones though. They are very similar. The Volcom jeans are slightly baggier and the pockets in them aren’t very deep. They seem like nice jeans also but I haven’t got as much experience skating and slamming in them as I do on my 93s. Volcom jeans with stretch I’ve torn a lot over the years. I still like them very much but maybe the durability isn’t the best out there. That might be due to the stretch though.

newguy

« Reply #1267 on: September 12, 2021, 04:22:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yh the material and stitching on polar jeans are excellent. However they don’t carry my size (29x32) and i cannot justify a 115€ hole in my account for one pair of jeans. Not only that, but you can’t tailor them because the seat is too narrow, and I refuse to shrink them and waste untold litres of water. However, I was looking at volcom extra baggies yesterday, they seem like a good « budget » (who am I kidding anyway) option and they have my waist size! My local skate shop also carries them and I prefer spending my moolaah locally, someone most likely already mentioned them ITT but I joined mère hours ago, if someone owns a pair, I’d love some feedback  :)
[close]

Not sure which model you’re talking about. I posted a comparison of the 93s with the Volcom Billow jeans a few months back with photos and all. Light blue ones though. They are very similar. The Volcom jeans are slightly baggier and the pockets in them aren’t very deep. They seem like nice jeans also but I haven’t got as much experience skating and slamming in them as I do on my 93s. Volcom jeans with stretch I’ve torn a lot over the years. I still like them very much but maybe the durability isn’t the best out there. That might be due to the stretch though.

Yes billow pants, those are the ones. Baggier is perfect, I’m really looking for some big groovy pants for my big shoes and big shirts  ;D. Thanks for the info, hope the pockets can still hold a phone and wallet tho…

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1268 on: September 12, 2021, 07:18:34 AM »
anyone try the skate mama pants at all?

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 216
  • Get bent
« Reply #1269 on: September 12, 2021, 07:37:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yes billow pants, those are the ones. Baggier is perfect, I’m really looking for some big groovy pants for my big shoes and big shirts  ;D. Thanks for the info, hope the pockets can still hold a phone and wallet tho…

Enjoi makes a budget big boy, I used the taper on my butter philly jeans to tailor them, now I have enjoi jeans that taper, but if your looking for a good budget big boy that has a solid black wash, enjoi makes a good pair of jeans, the leg opening is too big for me, I measured 9.5 on them, but after I tapered them…perfect
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog

munchbox

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 864
  • like….? brunch
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1270 on: September 12, 2021, 07:45:08 AM »
while cool-guying is a real phenomenon, studies show that 83% of all cool-guying incidents can be attributed to the cool-guyee being an awkward weirdo

newguy

« Reply #1271 on: September 12, 2021, 08:43:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Enjoi makes a budget big boy, I used the taper on my butter philly jeans to tailor them, now I have enjoi jeans that taper, but if your looking for a good budget big boy that has a solid black wash, enjoi makes a good pair of jeans, the leg opening is too big for me, I measured 9.5 on them, but after I tapered them…perfect

Will check em out for sure, thanks for the recommendation. I’m touchy with tapered openings though, hope their website carries detailed sizings so my obsessed pant mind can compare to ones I already own

Roisto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1272 on: September 12, 2021, 01:06:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have an iPhone 8 without a case and I prefer to not keep it in the pocket when skating with these pants. Presses on my hip (or whatever the part is called where your leg turns into the side of your stomach) a bit too much when pushing. I was actually thinking of taking them to a tailor to have them deepen the pockets. No idea what the ppl at Volcom were thinking of with the pockets.

newguy

« Reply #1273 on: September 12, 2021, 02:02:15 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I have an iPhone 8 without a case and I prefer to not keep it in the pocket when skating with these pants. Presses on my hip (or whatever the part is called where your leg turns into the side of your stomach) a bit too much when pushing. I was actually thinking of taking them to a tailor to have them deepen the pockets. No idea what the ppl at Volcom were thinking of with the pockets.

Oh that’s a real bummer. One reason I love big pants are the large, roomy pockets, this really put a dent in my enthusiasm.

fergus

• Rep: 46
« Reply #1274 on: September 12, 2021, 11:42:03 PM »

I feel you on this. I re-dyed an old pair of black jeans that faded to grey and they came out looking brand new and very dark. Worth a shot if you have any old jeans lying around and it's a lot cheaper than buying a new pair.

superleftswipebby

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 12
« Reply #1275 on: September 21, 2021, 11:39:50 AM »
planning on getting some new 874s. i usually wear 30x30. how would upsizing to 34x30 be like?

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1276 on: September 21, 2021, 07:37:03 PM »
It’s not that hard to lengthen pockets. I’ve got it done a few times now.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1277 on: September 21, 2021, 08:54:29 PM »

These are some old Tommy jeans that I love so much. Old, old Hilfiger jeans are slept on

bonafidekook

• Rep: 6
« Reply #1278 on: September 21, 2021, 10:14:04 PM »
Yo boys, looking for some guidance on Big Boy shorts. I have never tried the shorts or pants but wear a size M surf pant. Am I safe just going with the M? Im around a 33/ 32 Waist on most pants. cheers!

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1279 on: September 22, 2021, 04:52:25 AM »
So stoked on the latest double knee Dickies. Baggy as fuxk.

And I found these Adidas trackies with cargo pockets that are so big! I have to fold the waist line over and they are still massive. So comfortable to skate in

upload pic

Chatbot

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 80
« Reply #1280 on: September 22, 2021, 06:27:32 AM »
These new Lopez pants looking like the Levi 560. Anyone try these yet?

https://www.volcom.com/products/louie-lopez-tapered-denim-blue-rinse?variant=39266682929219

superleftswipebby

• Rep: 12
« Reply #1281 on: September 22, 2021, 06:59:06 AM »

And I found these Adidas trackies with cargo pockets that are so big! I have to fold the waist line over and they are still massive. So comfortable to skate in

upload pic

did you upsize them?

Hypnotoad

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1282 on: September 22, 2021, 08:08:55 AM »
https://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=770697002&cid=5205&pcid=5199&vid=1&nav=hamnav%3AMen%3AShop%20Men’s%20Categories%3AJeans#pdp-page-content

Got a pot of these yesterday one size up from normal.

Good quality and stretchy, which is nice, because it’s 2021 and I can’t deal with this 100% cotton business everyone is going back to right now.

Went one waist size up from normal.  Both sizes felt fine so I went with the looser one.

18 months of work from home means when I go out in public, my clothes aren’t allowed to touch my skin anymore, so I’m psyched on these reasonably priced pantaloons.

Ayanami

• Rep: 55
« Reply #1283 on: September 22, 2021, 09:35:28 AM »
Been using regular fit carhartt pants for work but recently got the loose fit dungaree since that’s all the local western place had, love how baggy these are and comfortable to wear while skating.
i like the tiny headed bear who says nice stuff to everyone.

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1284 on: September 22, 2021, 01:30:08 PM »
Expand Quote

upload pic
[close]

did you upsize them?

Dickies- no

Adidas- 1 size up. They come so big even in my size

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #1285 on: September 22, 2021, 05:29:24 PM »

These are some old Tommy jeans that I love so much. Old, old Hilfiger jeans are slept on

Got some for sale of you're interested...
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

Velcro Wallet

« Reply #1286 on: September 22, 2021, 05:51:07 PM »
I’m in Australia. What size? I’m 36-38” but have to go at least 40”. 42” is best.

Diddy also makes some of my favourite jeans. These were 42x36!!! They were so long! I swear longer than 36”. Cut and hemmed them and I’m of to the races!

newguy

« Reply #1287 on: September 22, 2021, 11:39:36 PM »
My black Reclaimed Vintage/ASOS black pants arrived and they’re good. They have a real OG fit, sit super high on the waist, pretty much where your belly button is, and have a slight taper. Jet black colour, which I’m very pleased by and roomy pockets too. Overall I’m really pleased with them, but if you guys want to buy some, I’d recommend going one size up at waist, I took a size 30 since the website told me so, even though I’m a 32 usually and they’re a tad too small, nothing a few wears won’t fix though they’ll probably loosen up with time.

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1288 on: September 23, 2021, 02:38:42 AM »

Anyone grab these last round? Curious about sizing
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma

toe_knee

• SLAP Pal
  • Get bent
« Reply #1289 on: September 23, 2021, 08:10:22 AM »

Anyone grab these last round? Curious about sizing

Hmmm kinda look like a big boy, the leg opening looks to big for my taste
You want some queso?”
Dan Drehobl to me at make a wish, while handing me a hotdog