Author Topic: Loose Fit Pants  (Read 236096 times)

Made In China

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 643
Re: Loose Fit Pants
« Reply #1950 on: August 30, 2022, 08:23:05 AM »
Does anyone have the Carpet Company C-Star jeans and can comment on the fit and quality of them? I'm interested in them but cannot find a size chart anywhere lol

sadnocomply

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 140
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1951 on: August 30, 2022, 11:18:12 AM »
Does anyone have the Carpet Company C-Star jeans and can comment on the fit and quality of them? I'm interested in them but cannot find a size chart anywhere lol
pretty standard baggy fit pants in terms of the standard these days. Good thigh room, waist measures bigger than the tag, good taper but not too aggressive towards the shoe openings. I honestly compare them in between polar 93’s and big boys. A solid middle ground pant and a sick company to boot. C star for life baby

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1952 on: August 30, 2022, 03:13:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
pretty standard baggy fit pants in terms of the standard these days. Good thigh room, waist measures bigger than the tag, good taper but not too aggressive towards the shoe openings. I honestly compare them in between polar 93’s and big boys. A solid middle ground pant and a sick company to boot. C star for life baby
Hell yeah thank you! Sounds like the Butter Goods baggy fit based on your description. If you own a pair, do you have any fit pics in them you'd be willing to post? I'd love to see them actually on someone, which has also been really hard to find online lol. Would send a couple gnars your way forsure!

sadnocomply

• Rep: 140
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #1953 on: August 30, 2022, 03:27:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Hell yeah thank you! Sounds like the Butter Goods baggy fit based on your description. If you own a pair, do you have any fit pics in them you'd be willing to post? I'd love to see them actually on someone, which has also been really hard to find online lol. Would send a couple gnars your way forsure!
https://imgur.com/gallery/lQMDHIX

Rockin the 32’s at work

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #1954 on: August 30, 2022, 03:30:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Rockin the 32’s at work

Ill Fit

Made In China

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1955 on: August 30, 2022, 05:06:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]

Rockin the 32’s at work
Hell yeah dude, thank you so much! That is one dope work fit too. Carpet is doing these jeans in black with white contrast stitching for their next drop, might have to cop those to look as dripped out as you.

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #1956 on: August 31, 2022, 12:01:21 PM »
Expand Quote
has anyone tried out the Fucking Awesome Fecke jeans? i'm eyeing a pair right now but wanna hear some reviews before i pull the trigger
[close]

I haven’t personally tried them but I’ve been noticing a lot of guys wearing them on Instagram recently. Carl aikens has some clips in them and I’ve also noticed Brian Odwyer. They look like your standered baggy taper fit like silvertabs. They look pretty good on but they are super pricy
never had a pair of silver tabs, kinda newish to the baggy pants trend. i have a pair of the buttergood santosusso jeans, are they less baggy then that?
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #1957 on: September 03, 2022, 07:06:35 AM »
Any one tried the wknd loosie pants? Couple with really good deals this wknd.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

BartHarleyJarvis

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1152
  • What, me worry?
« Reply #1958 on: September 03, 2022, 07:28:22 AM »

I just got the loosie jeans and the shorts. The elastic waist is still a little weird to get used to, it makes the pants super top heavy and doesn’t stay up super well so I still wear mine with a belt. The fit on both is great, the denim is nice. The right front pocket has a weird little divider that takes a bit of getting used to, sometimes my phone doesn’t drop all the way into the pocket. The rear pockets are very big, sort of jnco-ish.

I wish the inseam on the jeans was slightly longer but I’m also very tall and they still manage to just hit the top of my shoes. I’ve been wearing the shorts a ton though and I love the look, sort of the perfect baggies. If there’s a good discount on them, I’d say pull the trigger.

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 238
« Reply #1959 on: September 03, 2022, 01:40:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
has anyone tried out the Fucking Awesome Fecke jeans? i'm eyeing a pair right now but wanna hear some reviews before i pull the trigger
[close]

I haven’t personally tried them but I’ve been noticing a lot of guys wearing them on Instagram recently. Carl aikens has some clips in them and I’ve also noticed Brian Odwyer. They look like your standered baggy taper fit like silvertabs. They look pretty good on but they are super pricy
[close]
never had a pair of silver tabs, kinda newish to the baggy pants trend. i have a pair of the buttergood santosusso jeans, are they less baggy then that?

Depends on the size/style but generally speaking yes. Can’t recommend the silver tabs enough, great pants overall

FuzzGNU

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 194
  • The Spectre Haunting SLAP
« Reply #1960 on: September 03, 2022, 02:37:47 PM »

Got the ripstop version (not denim or cords or whatever) and it's really comfortable but I haven't gotten to skate in them yet.

Nice and light weight and loose and doesn't seem like its too hot temperature-wise.

Sorry I can't comment on skating yet, but I have a feeling they are going to be great.

Edit: got to skate them today. Definitely comfortable to skate in. They're light and not overly baggy or anything. A nice sort of medium loose. Front pockets are DEEP in a good way. The divider in the right pocket is awesome too due to how deep the pockets are.

Only downsides are the openings at the ankles are a little too big for me (probably perfect for people who usually skate moderately loose pants... They're not wild by any means). And the butt pockets are sketch. Definitely not putting my wallet back there. It's like you're asking to get pick pocketed if you have anything valuable back there... They're wide open. A button or velcro would solve that easily... Might try to get some sewn in mine. Luckily the great front pocket means I can keep my wallet in front.

They aren't restrictive while skating. Feel great with a belt. No complaints. Insane value for how cheap I got them ($28). Wouldn't pay $90 for them but depending how long they last they are definitely worth grabbing at $40-60 if you're not cheap like me.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2022, 03:31:06 AM by FuzzGNU »
Skateboarding is the ultimate challenge.

jkadams

• Rep: 5
« Reply #1961 on: September 05, 2022, 12:37:07 AM »
Anyone who has tried Krooked or Quasi pants, please let me know what country they were made in.  Thanks.

dipped

• Rep: 2
« Reply #1962 on: September 10, 2022, 11:39:36 AM »
Has anyone got a good alternative to polar 93s in terms of fit and cut? I have a pair and they have the perfect degree in baggieness, but i‘m kinda over the little guy stitched into the pockets and also don‘t want to be spending that much on jeans.

Slugboi22

• Rep: 69
« Reply #1963 on: September 10, 2022, 11:53:08 AM »
Has anyone got a good alternative to polar 93s in terms of fit and cut? I have a pair and they have the perfect degree in baggieness, but i‘m kinda over the little guy stitched into the pockets and also don‘t want to be spending that much on jeans.
Levi’s 550s a waist up from your usual is a nice start. i get mine in 38s and love em. perfect amount of bag without going too crazy. you can find em on ebay/depop for cheap. just remember to size up especially on vintage ones

dipped

« Reply #1964 on: September 10, 2022, 01:35:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Levi’s 550s a waist up from your usual is a nice start. i get mine in 38s and love em. perfect amount of bag without going too crazy. you can find em on ebay/depop for cheap. just remember to size up especially on vintage ones

Thanks! I already tried that but the pair i got fitted way slimmer than the 93s i have. Maybe i have to go two or three sizes up.

Crabby_Bastard

• Rep: 55
« Reply #1965 on: September 10, 2022, 11:42:36 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Thanks! I already tried that but the pair i got fitted way slimmer than the 93s i have. Maybe i have to go two or three sizes up.

The 550s are closer to the 92s, even if you size up. The Gap has some baggy jeans that are close to a 93, maybe in between a 93 and Big Boy.
How much for an order of ribs?

dipped

« Reply #1966 on: September 11, 2022, 01:28:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

The 550s are closer to the 92s, even if you size up. The Gap has some baggy jeans that are close to a 93, maybe in between a 93 and Big Boy.
Unfortunately the gap is hard to come by where i‘m from in europe.

KushBush

« Reply #1967 on: September 11, 2022, 07:31:44 AM »

Uniqlo wide fit jeans.
https://www.uniqlo.com/ca/en/products/E450245-000?colorCode=COL68&sizeCode=INS028

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1968 on: September 11, 2022, 07:48:31 AM »
I got the ones from earlier in the year and now ordered these which I’m interested to see the changes.  I’m happy with mine…they have a slight taper, they fit TTS….I wouldn’t say they are wide….or baggy…but what the thread says… loose….

Captain No Cab

• Rep: 20
« Reply #1969 on: September 11, 2022, 11:07:07 PM »

Sure have and I love them. Definitely less baggy than the Santuosso's, fit is somewhere in between a 93 Jean and Big boy, with a bit more length in the leg and a higher crotch. Leg opening is very similar to a pair of 93's. I went TTS and they were plenty baggy enough, any bigger and they start ballooning out a little bit around the hips which looked kind of funny.

Price tag stung a little bit but definitely not disappointed with them, thinking about copping another pair in the black if I can get them on sale anywhere. Would definitely recommend pulling the trigger if your still on the fence about them.
If you sk8, you know, when you bite into that spring-roll

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #1970 on: September 16, 2022, 08:22:26 AM »

They're based on Levi's silvertab baggy fit. Look for ones that are USA made. I've had about a dozen pairs and liked them immensely more that the 93s in terms of quality

DERBY

• Rep: 265
« Reply #1971 on: September 21, 2022, 07:09:49 AM »
for folks that are 5’6 what size did u with for big boys?

Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 672
« Reply #1972 on: September 21, 2022, 08:41:44 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Uniqlo wide fit jeans.
https://www.uniqlo.com/ca/en/products/E450245-000?colorCode=COL68&sizeCode=INS028
I got those in my waist size 32. Good option for a cheap-ish "cleaner" look than 550s. Nice taper, pretty wide in the thighs but nothing like big boys or the Asos equivalent. I'm 6'2 and the length is fine with me, I wear them high on the waist and the leg reaches the top of my shoes.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2022, 09:16:29 AM by Jean-Ralphio Zaperstein »

BALARGUE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 634
    • Balargue Skateshop avatar image
« Reply #1973 on: September 21, 2022, 09:49:39 AM »
I'm 5.10" and I go for S

DERBY

« Reply #1974 on: September 21, 2022, 10:04:13 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
I'm 5.10" and I go for S

thanks, gotta reference pic by any chance?

hotdogsweatpants

• Rep: 67
« Reply #1975 on: September 22, 2022, 04:14:07 AM »

Check my pics in the "Post your fit" thread.  The dark blue work pants are S, the brass cords and green work pants are XS.  I much prefer the fit of the S. I'm 5'7/5'8.
The pant situation is out of control at this point

DERBY

« Reply #1976 on: September 22, 2022, 09:03:46 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Check my pics in the "Post your fit" thread.  The dark blue work pants are S, the brass cords and green work pants are XS.  I much prefer the fit of the S. I'm 5'7/5'8.

thanks for the looks dawg. imma go with a small. btw dope fits and em big boys look good on ya

doctorkickflip

• Rep: 44
« Reply #1977 on: September 22, 2022, 03:18:15 PM »
Saw Cyrus skating in person recently in some Kim jong un joints but he was rocking the fuck out of em. Looked great I wonder what they were… is he still with stussy? Had not seen these on video before.

broken USB

« Reply #1978 on: September 23, 2022, 03:24:05 AM »
Been wearing big boys size small and getting the inseam hemmed for a minute but im starting to feel goofy in them and thinking of switching to 93s but the sizing is so wonky. My pitch black secondhand 32s measure 34 waist and I wear 32 waist.. is this how they all fit? Cant decide if I should size down or buy 32 in the new drop for a loose fit without jeans boner

arrbee

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 438
« Reply #1979 on: September 23, 2022, 06:37:42 AM »
Been wearing big boys size small and getting the inseam hemmed for a minute but im starting to feel goofy in them and thinking of switching to 93s but the sizing is so wonky. My pitch black secondhand 32s measure 34 waist and I wear 32 waist.. is this how they all fit? Cant decide if I should size down or buy 32 in the new drop for a loose fit without jeans boner

Yes, 93's are for sure vanity sized. I typically get the 32, but I have no problem wearing the size 30 either.
Quote from: DaveFuck
youre fucking FRIED if you think im gonna listen to dan corrigan talk about cariuma