Author Topic: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH SLAP'S ONE IN A MILLION... PART 3  (Read 6562 times)

via

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 239
Re: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH SLAP'S ONE IN A MILLION... PART 3
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 06:46:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Part of me wonders if this is all part of a bigger hoax. Knowing they cannot top a personality like Forrest Edwards, they blow the contest so bad that people still talk about it. It keeps OIAM on everyone's lips....well, at least on the SLAP boards.
[close]

now THAT would be a joke
[close]

I'm quoting myself from the original OIAM thread...

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
The only thing about that is, probably 9 out of 10 people saw the first elimination said "meh, this sucks" and never really even thought about it again

I don't know... I feel like everyone was really bummed at how bad it was, but then kept watching to see how bad the train wreck would get. I mean, there are like 8 different OIAM threads on SLAP right now. It's probably the most talked about subject matter in a long time.

I'm not really saying that was Alex Kleins intent, but someone could make the argument if they wanted to.

teets

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -23
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WITH SLAP'S ONE IN A MILLION... PART 3
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 07:37:24 PM »
these interviews along with the manderbil edits have made up for that abortion of a train wreck of a fail.

and my only real reason for posting right now is to declare that I have been backing Lurker Lou since before is was cool.
Babe.
Fam.