Author Topic: static 3  (Read 41140 times)

asdfdsa

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 7
  • DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: static 3
« Reply #90 on: December 12, 2007, 12:45:30 AM »
I lost interest after "fat canadian life."

Murdercapital

• Rep: -22
« Reply #91 on: December 12, 2007, 01:12:56 AM »
im not sure how many people are going to read all that shit

hopefully someone bootlegs your gigantor paragraph and uses it for english class
I read it.....it was worth the 30 seconds of my life too

public transit

• Rep: -14
« Reply #92 on: December 12, 2007, 01:26:25 AM »
SLAP boards used to be dope.....lots of interesting people from all over and with deep backgrounds in skateboarding.
Now it's just a bunch of snivelling spoiled brats who only care about getting shit for free...how long have you been
skating?...since Rob and Big's first season?...or was it Viva La Bam that got you to buy your first board?
You fools have no clue how amazing skateboarding used to be before every kid in the neighborhood owned a board and
grew up on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. You're a bunch of ravenous dogs, begging at the trough to be served
up your free link to Static III, Lakai or Habitat. You respect nothing. I understand wanting to see these
videos early, go ahead, watch them on Youtube. But uploading them to IRC's and sharing links is the worst thing you could
do to skateboarding. You leeches can make excuses about people like Stewart being pissed that somebody hacked his
website, or that Lakai is charging $30 for their dvd, but all they are is excuses for you vermin to keep weaseling around
and shitting on skateboarding. I can't believe what I've read on here today. I read these threads all the time....but this is my
first post. I've finally had enough of what you people are doing here and finally had to speak up. Now go ahead, tear me
apart, try to justify your weak actions. But nothing you can say will change what you already know in your own heads.......YOU are
what's wrong with skateboarding.

wow big words for such a small dick, next time you go on one of your little rants ...    dont. not wanted.

Alexactly

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
  • RIP
« Reply #93 on: December 12, 2007, 01:50:01 AM »
It made me miss John Candy.

asdfdsa

• DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2007, 01:57:32 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
It made me miss John Candy.

Classiccc

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2007, 02:01:16 AM »
"You sit on the ground like dogs."

"Like that dog?"

teenageriot

• Rep: 3
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2007, 03:10:44 AM »
tony Manfre killed it

mipe

« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2007, 04:47:57 AM »
I want to see this shit

loophole

« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2007, 05:15:57 AM »
yes, you do. you really do.

SLUTBALL

• Rep: -25
  • kill yourself
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2007, 05:40:17 AM »
pm right here please

asdfdsa

• DC's Finest
    • mire esto avatar image
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2007, 05:45:44 AM »
My man George Hanuschak in the friends!

Bobbys The Best

• Rep: 0
  • 2 words ROCK~IN~ROLL
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2007, 06:30:14 AM »
Static 3
Is Soooooo. Good I Got IT
Henry Panza is so Good

Guile

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2007, 07:39:55 AM »
SLAP boards used to be dope.....lots of interesting people from all over and with deep backgrounds in skateboarding.
Now it's just a bunch of snivelling spoiled brats who only care about getting shit for free...how long have you been
skating?...since Rob and Big's first season?...or was it Viva La Bam that got you to buy your first board?
You fools have no clue how amazing skateboarding used to be before every kid in the neighborhood owned a board and
grew up on Tony Hawk's Pro Skater. You're a bunch of ravenous dogs, begging at the trough to be served
up your free link to Static III, Lakai or Habitat. You respect nothing. I understand wanting to see these
videos early, go ahead, watch them on Youtube. But uploading them to IRC's and sharing links is the worst thing you could
do to skateboarding. You leeches can make excuses about people like Stewart being pissed that somebody hacked his
website, or that Lakai is charging $30 for their dvd, but all they are is excuses for you vermin to keep weaseling around
and shitting on skateboarding. I can't believe what I've read on here today. I read these threads all the time....but this is my
first post. I've finally had enough of what you people are doing here and finally had to speak up. Now go ahead, tear me
apart, try to justify your weak actions. But nothing you can say will change what you already know in your own heads.......YOU are

Guile...you made me lugh once. Like 3 months ago. Look at how many posts you've made. You have like 36 stars. Each star marks another year of your pathetic, fat, Canadian life you've spent online writing about other people's work, other people's skating, other people's jobs. But what are YOU doing? Oh that's right, you're a famous blogger. How much you weighing these days buddy? Computer chair's givin you some killer abs, eh? Still, I'll even give you a slight pass because you were funny once, back in 2005 or something.
Fucknuts number 55, aka "Mick Swagger"....you numbskull, sure you're supporting Lakai by buying Mark's shoes because there's no way to download 'em for free off the internet. And atleast Lakai makes shoes, what does Static make?....hmmmm, oh yeah, videos. So you're stealing this dude's ONLY way of making his money back. Radical, you're a real supporter mate.
And "Turtle Surprise", yeah you caught a free promo t-shirt....a bit different than stealing 3 year's worth of a company's work and then dishing it out to thousands of other kids for free as well. Lakai gave you the video equivalent of a free t-shirt by giving out countless free clips off Crailtap.com. Free lines and singles of Carroll, Guy, Koston, etc. Get it straight, numbnuts.
And "MyUserName"....Youtube is NOTHING like IRC because atleast Youtube looks like dog piss. You dogs are uploading full-res videos online and sharing them with other people. That leaves them with NO reason to buy the dvd other than just to be nice. Youtube is bullshit as well, but atleast it only whets the appetites of people who might wanna see the video in full res and in full size.
Listen.....it's called respect. Maybe a lot of you plan to buy these videos, which is cool. But the majority of you couldn't give two shits and you're just going to continue to rape company's and independent filmmakers, no questions asked.
You're all nothing but dogs......I know some people at DNA Distribution (aka Alien/Habitat) and I know for a fact that even Habitat has a hard time staying afloat. Then they pour all these resources into making an amazing video, employ the wickedly skilled Joe Castrucci and give jobs to great filmers like Brennan Conroy and all of their deserving pros....and then the fucking hounds were unleashed and SLAP boards lit up with URL after URL with leeches uploading the video over and over so that by the time the video hit store shelves, far less people were as compelled to buy it.
If you seriously think that I'm wrong about this you're either dellusional, fucking regular, or a weak-minded 11 yr old spoiled baby.
Wake the fuck up, you retards....you're killing everything good about skateboard videos, killing independent film and, as a result, hurting yourselves in the long run.

The exact reason i am not paying for your depressing shitty video ^^^^^^ seriously josh, this is how you deal with the public? no wonder every video there is a slew of people with one fuckng clip, no one can stand being around you more than a couple seconds. and no i didnt read any of this but what i skimmed out of it was pure retardation.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2007, 07:50:21 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]
Expand Quote
Guile...you made me lugh once. Like 3 months ago. Look at how many posts you've made. You have like 36 stars. Each star marks another year of your pathetic, fat, Canadian life you've spent online writing about other people's work, other people's skating, other people's jobs. But what are YOU doing? Oh that's right, you're a famous blogger. How much you weighing these days buddy? Computer chair's givin you some killer abs, eh? Still, I'll even give you a slight pass because you were funny once, back in 2005 or something.
Fucknuts number 55, aka "Mick Swagger"....you numbskull, sure you're supporting Lakai by buying Mark's shoes because there's no way to download 'em for free off the internet. And atleast Lakai makes shoes, what does Static make?....hmmmm, oh yeah, videos. So you're stealing this dude's ONLY way of making his money back. Radical, you're a real supporter mate.
And "Turtle Surprise", yeah you caught a free promo t-shirt....a bit different than stealing 3 year's worth of a company's work and then dishing it out to thousands of other kids for free as well. Lakai gave you the video equivalent of a free t-shirt by giving out countless free clips off Crailtap.com. Free lines and singles of Carroll, Guy, Koston, etc. Get it straight, numbnuts.
And "MyUserName"....Youtube is NOTHING like IRC because atleast Youtube looks like dog piss. You dogs are uploading full-res videos online and sharing them with other people. That leaves them with NO reason to buy the dvd other than just to be nice. Youtube is bullshit as well, but atleast it only whets the appetites of people who might wanna see the video in full res and in full size.
Listen.....it's called respect. Maybe a lot of you plan to buy these videos, which is cool. But the majority of you couldn't give two shits and you're just going to continue to rape company's and independent filmmakers, no questions asked.
You're all nothing but dogs......I know some people at DNA Distribution (aka Alien/Habitat) and I know for a fact that even Habitat has a hard time staying afloat. Then they pour all these resources into making an amazing video, employ the wickedly skilled Joe Castrucci and give jobs to great filmers like Brennan Conroy and all of their deserving pros....and then the fucking hounds were unleashed and SLAP boards lit up with URL after URL with leeches uploading the video over and over so that by the time the video hit store shelves, far less people were as compelled to buy it.
If you seriously think that I'm wrong about this you're either dellusional, fucking regular, or a weak-minded 11 yr old spoiled baby.
Wake the fuck up, you retards....you're killing everything good about skateboard videos, killing independent film and, as a result, hurting yourselves in the long run.

[close]

The exact reason i am not paying for your depressing shitty video ^^^^^^ seriously josh, this is how you deal with the public? no wonder every video there is a slew of people with one fuckng clip, no one can stand being around you more than a couple seconds. and no i didnt read any of this but what i skimmed out of it was pure retardation.

ahahahhahahahahahaha i just read the second post of yours. fuck nuts 55? fat? you clearly havent figured out who i am yet. this is the stupidest thing i have ever read. you seriously are pathetic jo$hy, you thought coming on here and mixing begging with insults was gonna get people to buy your shitty over produced music video? how many times did you watch "nightmare before christmas" before you smeared this shit on the public. worst video of the year, let down of the year, most embarrassing moment of the year, all belonging to you. you broke? GET A FUCKING JOB LIKE A REAL PERSON YOU SPOILED LITTLE BITCH.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Guinness

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2007, 07:54:51 AM »
guy hook it up

syn

• Rep: 5
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2007, 08:01:39 AM »

called out
Skateboarding has already been bought, sold, packaged and sailed down the river. We were just too busy being cool to notice - Vibetek

teenageriot

• Rep: 3
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2007, 08:03:27 AM »
hahahahah Im with Guile on this one.

rocklobster

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1938
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2007, 08:23:11 AM »
so much hate and new accounts signing up to get free vids....  cant we just talk about the enjoyable bits of static 3???

tony manfre's part was dope, the rest of the skaters were great....  lots of creative skating on tough to skate obstacles...

and the bit at the end with the british dude was hilarious.....
Venture Truck Height:

5.0 & 5.2 LO
STANDARD - 1.88” - 47.75mm
FORGED - 1.85”- 46.99mm

5.0 ,5.2, 5.6, 5.8 & 6.1 HI
STANDARD - 2.09” - 53.09mm
FORGED - 2.04” - 51.82m

TheMoneyMellon

• Rep: -1
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2007, 08:24:39 AM »
I started skating waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Rob & Big's first season, like 3 months before, so you can't say I'm not legit even though I downloaded both Fully Flared and Static 3.

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2007, 08:31:49 AM »
i like how he mentions respect but comes on and calls everyone a ravenous dog and a leech, then talks in the third person. dude is steeeeeeez.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2007, 08:33:45 AM »
Expand Quote
Now it's just a bunch of snivelling spoiled brats who only care about getting shit for free
...how long have you been
first post. I've finally had enough of what you people are doing here and finally had to speak up.
Now go ahead, tear me
[close]
I started skating waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before Rob & Big's first season, like 3 months before, so you can't say I'm not legit even though I downloaded both Fully Flared and Static 3.

Date Registered:  December 11, 2007, 06:11:43 pm
Last Active:  December 11, 2007, 11:44:13 pm

so not only is joshy a cry baby turd, hes a liar.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

OttoMaddox

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 152
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2007, 08:41:25 AM »
could have lurked as a guest and registered to make that first post, just sayin'...

CaptainCrailtap

« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2007, 08:45:04 AM »
PM ME ONE ALSO

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2007, 08:46:43 AM »
could have lurked as a guest and registered to make that first post, just sayin'...

but we both know he didnt. i love you.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

big milly style

« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2007, 09:02:35 AM »
i love a bit of soy as much as the next man and his part was great. but why did he have to skate to bloody mad world. arghh! wasn't that bad i suppose.

Jura

« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2007, 09:11:54 AM »
I really do feel bad for you guys. Youre so blind.

Everything Bleed Lava (not Josh, I dont think) is right, and you guys know it. And thats why you get so defensive and lash out with mean words and insults. (jealous much? I can see it)

Its ok to not be "into" a certain kind of skating or aesthetic or even certain skateboarders for that matter. But such hate? I just cant understand that.

Guile, you even said that you probably would have bought this, if it wasnt for Josh's bitching, did you not? Yet, a few hours (or days) later, you claim that static 3 is the worst video of the year. (confusing to say the least) Its almost as if you feel all these posts by Josh and Bleed Lava (not Josh, I think) are directed right at you PERSONALLY. So if it helps, trust that no on really cares about some weird Canadians opinion with a Travis Stengrer avatar, that has spent weeks of his life on a message board.

But if youre gonna argue that MOST (not all, but a very slim few) of you arent the "ravenous leaches and dogs" that you were referred to earlier, youre fucking crazy.

Bleed Lava is spot on. And I KNOW that 80% of you know it too. But you just keep your mouths shut for the faint hope that some awesome SLAP PAL will pm you a video for free.
As if spending $25 for a video is ridiculous.

Grow up. Support REAL skateboarding.

VIDEOS ARE STATIC'S ONLY PRODUCT. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY RE-COUP MONEY FOR THESE PROJECTS. IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?

fleshlight user

• Rep: -6
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2007, 09:17:41 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

Everything Bleed Lava (not Josh, I dont think) is right, and you guys know it. And thats why you get so defensive and lash out with mean words and insults. (jealous much? I can see it)

Its ok to not be "into" a certain kind of skating or aesthetic or even certain skateboarders for that matter. But such hate? I just cant understand that.

Guile, you even said that you probably would have bought this, if it wasnt for Josh's bitching, did you not? Yet, a few hours (or days) later, you claim that static 3 is the worst video of the year. (confusing to say the least) Its almost as if you feel all these posts by Josh and Bleed Lava (not Josh, I think) are directed right at you PERSONALLY. So if it helps, trust that no on really cares about some weird Canadians opinion with a Travis Stengrer avatar, that has spent weeks of his life on a message board.

But if youre gonna argue that MOST (not all, but a very slim few) of you arent the "ravenous leaches and dogs" that you were referred to earlier, youre fucking crazy.

Bleed Lava is spot on. And I KNOW that 80% of you know it too. But you just keep your mouths shut for the faint hope that some awesome SLAP PAL will pm you a video for free.

VIDEOS ARE STATIC'S ONLY PRODUCT. THERE IS NO OTHER WAY RE-COUP MONEY FOR THESE PROJECTS. IS THAT SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

del

« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2007, 09:23:22 AM »
guille you are fuckin whining little bitch who sits looking at a computer for too many hours if i ever met you i would knock you the fuck out!!

mick swagger

« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2007, 09:25:19 AM »

I support shit I care about, not some whiney fuck that’s upset that everyone bootlegged his shit so now he’s broke. Sounds like a bad business move to me. Am I a bad person or as you put it "fucknuts number 55" for watching a shop copy of a video instead of buying it? If all you care about is money coming back off a project then doesn’t that make more of an asshole than the kids putting it on IRC? Is money that important? But what would I know im too busy ruing the industry.

TheMoneyMellon

« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2007, 09:48:13 AM »

Well, what Guile did is want to buy the video, then change his mind about it, then watched it for free and was glad he didn't buy it. It's a nice example of a informed consumer. I wouldn't refer to most of the people downloading videos as "ravenous leaches and dogs" because downloading a video and not buying in the first place simply means you don't care as much for it as someone who did buy it, in which case you could not be described as ravenous. If you were so ravenous for a video, then you wouldn't settle for the lower quality of a bootlegged copy and would buy it, having watched it already or not.
            I don't think that by not buying videos you're ruining the industry, of course, video makers would have you believe that for obvious reasons. If we assume that we are all just wanting everything for free, then we won't buy any videos, which means we niether support whatever kinds of videos you think represent what's right with skating or what's wrong with skating. Of course, if they were really losing so much money from the videos, companies would start making very few videos or just start coming out with videos with lower production quality. Lower production quality is how they account for the fact they don't make money from the actual sales of the video, but this would have no effect on the quality of skating in the video itself, which I think would be nice. It's just a shift in the industry, it's not the downfall of it. Do you really think that we owe these people who make these videos? The industry is supposed to accommodate the skaters, not the other way around. I'm not saying that skateboarding owes anything back to all of us or that the filmmakers owe us these videos for free, I'm saying people shouldn't feel like the owe it to anyone who makes a video to buy it just becuase they paid for it out of their pocket.
   These aren't excuses I'm making for not buying because I don't believe theres anything for excuses to be made for. If you read this, which you probably didn't, feel free to point out whatever I said is wrong and call me a fucking moron or a leach or whatever.

END ESSAY
« Last Edit: December 12, 2007, 09:50:30 AM by TheMoneyMellon »