Author Topic: LAPD skater beatdown  (Read 7781 times)

JUSTICE BEAVER

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 6
  • yes
Re: LAPD skater beatdown
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2012, 05:55:23 AM »
There's a 10pm curfew in LA for under 18's?

Doesn't sound much like the 'land of the free' to me.
Keenan Forever

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2012, 06:52:50 AM »
 Thats what happens when you give power to uneducated average joes.

Tufty

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -26
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2012, 07:01:12 AM »
The curfew law is something i never heard of again.... Are you serious???

Seamus_McShamebag

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 855
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2012, 07:12:02 AM »
Jesus Christ.

Unfortunately, I am sure we all know that those fucking cops will probably have a small suspension and that's about it.� I hope that kid takes a good clear shot of his face and posts it ALL OVER the internet.� It does not matter what his crime was, he was restrained, you don't hit people in the face when they're restrained.

Where's those internet warriors that find people's identities, blow those cops' IDs up.� Get the word out.

That punch to the face at :20 was fucking bad.  Totally restrained, no need for the cop to defend himself and he just rears back and lays one into the dudes face.  I was thinking how appalling and unnecessary that move would have been even if they had just chased down and form tackled some methed out homicidal maniac.  The dude has 3 unpaid curfew violations...real threat to society right there.

Fenzadill

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 91
  • lemme get the 4 dollar one
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2012, 07:27:06 AM »
I can't imagine what they were calling in on their walkie talkies when he was completely defenseless under 1000 pounds of bacon.

They were worried about getting fucked ripped apart by that crowd forming, and they were right to be worried.

Also, some dude to the cop who punched Weekly: "Ay, that was a bitchass move, yo."
example. i cant cast a spelll or love potion on a girl and she falls total in love for me
but i can show a girl my tv youtube clip on my or her phone. but there's a difference ok

TwisT

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1087
« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2012, 08:39:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Chicago too, under 16.
[close]

What? That's crazy?... Is it to reduce teenage crime or something?

Detroit has this too, i was there a few months ago. the whole city pretty much shuts down by 11pm except weekends.

but, they hold him on 3 year old curfew warrants??? something they didn't even know about til after the fact. police departments would do so much better if instead always trying the cover each others asses with weak excuses they just let the officers that fucked up take the blame.

tkp

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
    • swarm life avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2012, 09:29:54 AM »

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2012, 09:47:38 AM »
he's lucky he didn't get shot to death

this stuff seems to be a daily occurrence now
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

Zurg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 694
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2012, 09:49:03 AM »
cops thought he was a felonious Dyrdek. they were right to do what they did...

seriously though, i know not all cops are awful, but i think enough of them are to rightly say "fuck cops"

trannies and mannies

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2012, 10:09:45 AM »
FTP

Baron Samedi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 372
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2012, 10:43:31 AM »

StabMasterArson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 774
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2012, 10:49:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

Chicago too, under 16.
[close]

What? That's crazy?... Is it to reduce teenage crime or something?
[close]

Detroit has this too, i was there a few months ago. the whole city pretty much shuts down by 11pm except weekends.

but, they hold him on 3 year old curfew warrants??? something they didn't even know about til after the fact. police departments would do so much better if instead always trying the cover each others asses with weak excuses they just let the officers that fucked up take the blame.
This is false. Detroit doesnt have a cerfew, its a ghost town after 11 because everyone that works downtown flocks back to the suburbs. The overworked, underpaid police force has bigger things to worry about than the age of some lurker.

jerrys_kids

« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2012, 11:03:19 AM »
That's insane, there is no way they could have even know that he had the unpaid violations until after he'd already been beaten. And even if they did know unpaid tickets is not at all justified with 4 dudes holding someone down and beating them.

cookieboy

• Rep: 10
« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2012, 11:08:06 AM »
So messed up. Poor kid hope he gets paid. Sadly, I'm sure that's all we can assume can happen. I doubt the officers will get anything more than a suspension.

Commercial D

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -670
« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2012, 11:15:21 AM »
Suspension?

These officers were clearly "just doing their jobs."
Skate videos have been downhill ever since 411VM #20

john smith

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2012, 01:08:55 PM »

i remember getting harassed by a cop the summer before i left for college.  "what are you punks going to do with your lives?"  me, "well i'm going to college next year.  where did you go to college?"  CRICKETS....

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1087
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2012, 01:11:57 PM »
Suspension?

These officers were clearly "just doing their jobs."

suspension?

or paid leave for 6 months while we conduct an internal investigation (code for let this blow over)

cornholio

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 19
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2012, 03:11:00 PM »
Did the kid have a gun or something we can't see???? Holy shit.

Star Whores Episode I: The Fellatio Menace

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 228
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2012, 03:24:29 PM »

Here is a picture of the LAPD administering CPR.
if post- retirement duke nukem bagged that azz i have a chance too

HairyCunt

• Rep: -348
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2012, 05:43:20 PM »
Why do they even try do this shit these days.  EVERYONE has a camera. Why not just taser him, I guess it's not as fun for the cop.  Once you've had your face bashed in its hard to stay calm, it's natural to want to flee.  Also even though he could sue, I'd rather not have to deal with a broken cheek and nose. 

chinese weed

• Rep: 55
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2012, 06:25:43 PM »
Why? Because they can get away with it.

BuddyPal

« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2012, 06:26:38 PM »
RADIO RAHEEM! NOOO!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2012, 06:44:34 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
This didn't happen in the land of the free, it happened in the United States, which is the country with the highest rate of incarceration in the entire world.

Also, it doesn't matter what the kid had on his record, police are not there to punish, that is what the criminal justice system is there for. They are there to apprehend and arrest people they suspect of crimes, and it is for the courts to decide what punishment is deserved, not the police.

Oh, and I genuinely don't believe the "lots of good cops" crap. What type of good person wants to become a professional bully?
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

foureyedjim

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2012, 06:50:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]
This didn't happen in the land of the free, it happened in the United States, which is the country with the highest rate of incarceration in the entire world.

Also, it doesn't matter what the kid had on his record, police are not there to punish, that is what the criminal justice system is there for. They are there to apprehend and arrest people they suspect of crimes, and it is for the courts to decide what punishment is deserved, not the police.

Oh, and I genuinely don't believe the "lots of good cops" crap. What type of good person wants to become a professional bully?

There are a lot of cops out there...you're meaning to tell me they're all bad people?

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2012, 07:02:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

There are a lot of cops out there...you're meaning to tell me they're all bad people?

That's an ad populum fallacy. There are lots of rapists out there too, are any of them good? Just because something exists in high numbers doesn't make it ok.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

HairyCunt

« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2012, 07:11:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

Not this again.

America is definitely the land of the free though. Safe too, thank god we have a competent police force.

« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:14:36 PM by HarryCrews »

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 331
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2012, 07:31:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Not this again.

America is definitely the land of the free though. Safe too, thank god we have a competent police force.

Land of the free? Get the fuck outta here! Certain states in this country are trying to make it illegal for people to record arrests/activity that the police are doing..that doesn't sound like freedom to me.

http://www.dvafoto.com/2010/06/three-us-states-make-recording-police-activity-illegal/

read up on it.
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

HairyCunt

« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2012, 07:46:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

Not this again.

[close]

Land of the free? Get the fuck outta here! Certain states in this country are trying to make it illegal for people to record arrests/activity that the police are doing..that doesn't sound like freedom to me.

http://www.dvafoto.com/2010/06/three-us-states-make-recording-police-activity-illegal/

read up on it.

Thank you.

foureyedjim

« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2012, 08:42:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

That's an ad populum fallacy. There are lots of rapists out there too, are any of them good? Just because something exists in high numbers doesn't make it ok.

So you're saying wanting to be a cop is in itself bad?  No matter what the reasoning?
I'm not trying to prove you wrong or anything, It's not like I got it all figured out

MFLUDER

« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2012, 08:52:31 PM »
My cousin is a cop and some close family friends are as well and they are fucking idiots.
Cops in general are cunts, its a bully job that attracts the worst kind of knuckle draggers.
I wanna see more street justice handed down huh.