Author Topic: Company with the worst graphics  (Read 17164 times)

planman

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 374
  • Morpheus drinking a 40 in a death basket
Re: Company with the worst graphics
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2017, 05:36:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Everyone shitting on Creature, but giving this a pass...

[close]

I'm riding this exact board right now its great. I like these graphics where the actual graphic is just in the middle of the board. I like WKND a lot because their logo boards are like this. It gets scratched up anyway so I don't mind. Can't stand those Plan B graphics though.
Ditto, that Mazzy Star board is one of my favorite ever. But square graphics in the middle of the board are where it's at

I saw your mom do a ollie to cooch drop straight down the big black pole, it was gnarly. she defiantly shut that shit down

CAPTAIN NOBODY

« Reply #91 on: January 04, 2017, 07:14:46 PM »
DGK just because it isn't my thing. Great skaters though

shitcunt

• Rep: 4
« Reply #92 on: January 04, 2017, 07:15:11 PM »
As long as the bottom of the board is stained a nice color with natural wood they can put whatever the fuck they want in the middle. I'll accept a fully painted bottom only if the graphic stays between the trucks and there's not more than a few colors. If the graphic is too complicated (think creature) then my flip tricks are off balance and I can't land shit.

reptar_bar

• Rep: -7
« Reply #93 on: January 04, 2017, 07:52:35 PM »
As long as the bottom of the board is stained a nice color with natural wood they can put whatever the fuck they want in the middle. I'll accept a fully painted bottom only if the graphic stays between the trucks and there's not more than a few colors. If the graphic is too complicated (think creature) then my flip tricks are off balance and I can't land shit.

please be sarcastic

Main

• Rep: -208
« Reply #94 on: January 04, 2017, 09:52:38 PM »
The real question is, what companies have good graphics? 95% of graphics out there suck nowadays along with the ridiculous looking trendy designs of modern skate shoes all across the board.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #95 on: January 04, 2017, 10:51:57 PM »
The real question is, what companies have good graphics? 95% of graphics out there suck nowadays
I don't think you're looking very hard if you honestly think that

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

I.C. Weiner

• Rep: -7
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2017, 02:25:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Everyone shitting on Creature, but giving this a pass...

[close]

I'm riding this exact board right now its great. I like these graphics where the actual graphic is just in the middle of the board. I like WKND a lot because their logo boards are like this. It gets scratched up anyway so I don't mind. Can't stand those Plan B graphics though.
Also riding this board and received a fair amount of compliments on the art