Author Topic: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up  (Read 57402 times)

strangefires

Re: CigaretteBeer suffers through an emotional break-up
« Reply #90 on: September 03, 2010, 06:27:53 AM »
hope you have a shit life, bro

everypennyfedcar

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #91 on: September 03, 2010, 06:48:53 AM »
COPY AND PASTE WAR!
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -392
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Gold Topic Start Gold Topic Start : Start a topic with over 10,000 replies.
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2010, 12:40:19 AM »
hope you have a shit life, bro

I love my penis and stick it inside of women often.

http://www.3amed.com/
"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2010, 12:42:47 AM »

NO SCAR transgender surgery $3.899 USD

NO SCAR transgender surgery sex change mtf srs operation male to female gender reassignment operation

You can now get the Vagina you always wanted - looking completely natural and WITHOUT any visible scarring.

Our method is exactly the same as other SRS doctors offers - the only difference is that our procedure completely hides any scars so there will not be any visible scarring at all.

The operation will change your sex/gender and in doing so achieve natural looking and functioning female genitals - WITHOUT any visible scarring.

You will get:
* 5-6 inches vaginal depth (Your vagina can be made even deeper using skin graft, if desired)
* 7-10 day fast recovery
* NO scars (see pictures)
* Female genitals that act and look natural (see pictures)

With "colon vaginoplasty" then your vagina will also be self-lubricating like a real vagina ($9.500 USD with all charges included including hospital stay and fees, medicine, doctor fees and all other fees).

NO hidden or extra charges whatsoever *unless* you: A) have HIV/AIDS
B) are more than 90 KG (200 pounds)
C) have unusual medical issues that requires special attention.

If you don't require colon vaginoplasty then the total fee is $7.500

Your vaginal depth will be 5-6 inches (12-15 cm) depending upon the length of your penis. If you want a deeper/longer vagina then this can be done using skin graft and virtually any length you desire can be achieved. The extra cost for skin graft is $1.500.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
IMPORTANT The doctor can *ONLY* operate you if you have:
A) Been taking female hormones for at least 12 months
B) Have been consulting a psychiatrist/psychologist for at least 6 months
--------------------------------------------------------------------

"You were such a shitty parent that your kid couldn't even make it to term A guy who killed his child before it could be born because he was so shitty didn't do anything wrong.You know how the rest of us became positive members of society BY NOT BEING PIECES OF SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE"-Ronald Reagon

strangefires

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2010, 05:31:04 AM »
what makes you think i hate my genitals?

LesbianPUNCH

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2010, 05:37:54 AM »
Oh my.  That was informative...and gets me to thinking.

Would the post-surgery clit enable you to orgasm like a woman, or is this more of a "look and feel" thing?  If i were to chop up and mash my genitals inside of me, I'd want guaranteed sensitivity.  I kind of want to try this out for a week, if switching back is possible.

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2010, 05:39:02 AM »
damn it, cigbeer. i wanted to come check up on you and rawb's romantic escapades and i get this shit. you don't have to drop low blows on strangefires. sometimes it'd be nice as a mature young man to take the high road. oh well. i wonder how rawb's date went tonight?

strangefires

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2010, 05:44:00 AM »
Oh my.  That was informative...and gets me to thinking.

Would the post-surgery clit enable you to orgasm like a woman, or is this more of a "look and feel" thing?  If i were to chop up and mash my genitals inside of me, I'd want guaranteed sensitivity.  I kind of want to try this out for a week, if switching back is possible.

In most cases sensitivity remains. FYI those are cheap thai surgeries he posted pics of.
Obviously 'switching back' would not be an option lol

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2010, 06:53:21 AM »
CigBeer remember how I said it makes you look stupid in an argument to refer to yourself as open minded? It looks even worse when you then turn around and pick on someone's gender identify. That's some bigoted shit right there.

strangefires

« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2010, 08:22:34 AM »
yeah it's kind of weird. i dont know why cigbeer decides to pick on me specifically.
i dont really have anything against him. his thread was pretty much out of the blue.
i'm not going to assume i know why he's projecting anger towards me, but i do think
it's quite uncharacteristic of him. i'm not going to say anything else about this or about him.

Wizard Fuck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 23
« Reply #100 on: September 04, 2010, 08:50:17 AM »
^I think you care more about him then he does you.
The answer is Dutch Masters, you fat fucking catastrophe.

strangefires

« Reply #101 on: September 04, 2010, 09:37:53 AM »
Do
^I think you care more about him then he does you.

do you mean to imply that whoever cares least is 'the winner'?
I love you all!

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: September 04, 2010, 01:14:40 PM »
CigBeer remember how I said it makes you look stupid in an argument to refer to yourself as open minded? It looks even worse when you then turn around and pick on someone's gender identify. That's some bigoted shit right there.

I actually have nothing against transgendered people as a whole. I'm not concerned with being politically correct and I think it's fair game to poke fun at someone with a gender identity crises when they tell me they would like me to die, wish me a horrible life, etc... I don't subscribe to the belief that people who live alternative lifestyles should be treated with more sympathy and special treatment. I think all people should be treated based upon their actions.

yeah it's kind of weird. i dont know why cigbeer decides to pick on me specifically.
i dont really have anything against him. his thread was pretty much out of the blue.
i'm not going to assume i know why he's projecting anger towards me, but i do think
it's quite uncharacteristic of him. i'm not going to say anything else about this or about him.

I've already told you. You were the biggest asshole on SLAP that I've ever seen. You never contributed one thing to a thread and just harassed people and told them to "stop posting" incessantly. You had a little "shit list" sig of all the people you hate, including me. Why would you expect to be treated with kindness on a forum that is already extremely negative and hateful when you acted in the same exact way, but without humor or wit?

Here's the deal. If you draw me a picture of a dolphin smoking a cigar with a world bubble that says "I'm sorry for being a horrible human being cigbeer" I will never post another negative thing about you.

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #103 on: September 04, 2010, 01:25:09 PM »

Also being open minded has nothing to do with following a set of rules set out by society or any other group of people. You think by me breaking the rules of politically correct internet conduct I'm now a bigot? I have nothing against people who want to take growth hormones to grow tits and lob off their dicks. I honestly do not care what other people do to pursue their own happiness if it's not harming others.

o?pen-mind?ed (pn-mndd)
adj.
Receptive to new and different ideas or the opinions of others. See Synonyms
1.   open-minded - ready to entertain new ideas; "an open-minded curiosity"; "open-minded impartiality"
broad-minded - inclined to respect views and beliefs that differ from your own; "a judge who is broad-minded but even-handed"

bigot [ˈbɪgət]
n
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

strangefires

« Reply #104 on: September 04, 2010, 02:10:28 PM »
HAHAHA you're still mad about when i posted as mizzark? dude. hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaha

U MAD

U MAD

U MAD

U MAD

strangefires

« Reply #105 on: September 04, 2010, 02:13:58 PM »
you are a little pussy ass bitch. im sooooo glad that my ridiculous posting sprees hurt you so much
that you're bitter to this day. godamn you're a bitch. hahahahahahahhahahaha

Schteven

• Rep: -7
« Reply #106 on: September 04, 2010, 02:15:17 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Also being open minded has nothing to do with following a set of rules set out by society or any other group of people. You think by me breaking the rules of politically correct internet conduct I'm now a bigot? I have nothing against people who want to take growth hormones to grow tits and lob off their dicks. I honestly do not care what other people do to pursue their own happiness if it's not harming others.

o?pen-mind?ed (pn-mndd)
adj.
1.   open-minded - ready to entertain new ideas; "an open-minded curiosity"; "open-minded impartiality"
broad-minded - inclined to respect views and beliefs that differ from your own; "a judge who is broad-minded but even-handed"

bigot [ˈbɪgət]
n
a person who is intolerant of any ideas other than his or her own, esp on religion, politics, or race

So trying to prove in an argument you're right by saying you're open minded is impossible...
Fantesticle!

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #107 on: September 04, 2010, 02:19:47 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

o?pen-mind?ed (pn-mndd)
adj.

bigot [ˈbɪgət]
n

[close]

So trying to prove in an argument you're right by saying you're open minded is impossible...

Please explain why this is impossible, rather than make a meaningless statement.

strangefires

« Reply #108 on: September 04, 2010, 02:21:57 PM »
I don't care to make ammends with you now, cigbeer. you're a fucking kook.
What you have said in this thread is unredeemable.

ps still fucking lolling

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #109 on: September 04, 2010, 02:27:39 PM »
you are a little pussy ass bitch. im sooooo glad that my ridiculous posting sprees hurt you so much
that you're bitter to this day. godamn you're a bitch. hahahahahahahhahahaha

I'm a "pussy" and a "bitch" when you are the one trying to transform into a fake female? You need to get a new set of insults if you're going to be a tranny. It would take a lot more than the idiocy and name calling you do to actually hurt my feelings. Annoying to me, like you still are? Definitely.

Schteven

« Reply #110 on: September 04, 2010, 02:28:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

o?pen-mind?ed (pn-mndd)
adj.

bigot [ˈbɪgət]
n

[close]

[close]

Please explain why this is impossible, rather than make a meaningless statement.

Proving you're right is kind of like the opposite of being open-minded, and accepting other views.
Fantesticle!

Prison Wallet

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 510
  • I'm gonna break my leg off in your ass
« Reply #111 on: September 04, 2010, 02:32:29 PM »
Hahaha you're seriously playing the political correctness card for all those demeaning comments towards gender identity? I guess in my mind that's always been a conservative tactic.

Alright CigBeer, you got me... Keep calling yourself open minded and picking on people's gender identity. It's a good look. And keep backing up those claims of being well informed with some cut and pasted definitions.

strangefires

« Reply #112 on: September 04, 2010, 02:34:35 PM »
comment on gender stuff all you want, it's really entertaining to see you brooding over
some shit i posted 4-5 years ago. do you cry about it? do you have nightmares?

' oh no mizzark is gonna put me on the shitlist oh no '

LMAO

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: September 04, 2010, 02:40:51 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

o?pen-mind?ed (pn-mndd)
adj.

bigot [ˈbɪgət]
n

[close]

[close]

[close]

Proving you're right is kind of like the opposite of being open-minded, and accepting other views.

I don't really don't want to insult you, but my god you're a fucking idiot. Being opened minded does not mean you have to accept every single persons beliefs. If by accept you mean tolerate, then yes you should do that to a certain degree. If someone says they believe in magic elves that live in the clouds, is it my duty as an open minded individual to accept what they say is truth and not challenge their beliefs and ask for evidence to back their claims? Proving a point you believe in does not mean you're close minded unless you are not open or tolerant to new ideas. If people didn't believe in things at least on some level humanity would not get very far. If somebody accuses me of being a certain way and I disagree and give them my side of the argument how is that close minded? I'm not really sure what else to say to such a stupid response.

strangefires

« Reply #114 on: September 04, 2010, 02:43:00 PM »
U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD U MAD

CigaretteBeer

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2010, 02:53:05 PM »
Hahaha you're seriously playing the political correctness card for all those demeaning comments towards gender identity? I guess in my mind that's always been a conservative tactic.

Alright CigBeer, you got me... Keep calling yourself open minded and picking on people's gender identity. It's a good look. And keep backing up those claims of being well informed with some cut and pasted definitions.

I'm not playing any card. I just simply do not feel I'm wrong and that poking fun at someone's gender identity is off limits. If you think I'm a dick and it's wrong I can live with that. We simply do not agree.

Again with the open minded remarks. I simply use those words because that is the way I form my opinions. There is nothing in the definition of being open minded about humor boundaries. Yeah, and sorry about the copy and paste. I've just been having a hard time memorizing definitions from the dictionary.

comment on gender stuff all you want, it's really entertaining to see you brooding over
some shit i posted 4-5 years ago. do you cry about it? do you have nightmares?

' oh no mizzark is gonna put me on the shitlist oh no '

LMAO

No, you're putting far too much self importance on yourself, or just pretending to do this to try and switch things so it looks like you're the one with the upper hand and I'm actually hurt. I simply think you're an annoyance. Someone brought up how you were going through things to change your sex and I thought it would be interesting and funny to post a topic about it because you acted very arrogant and rude on here, but really you were just bummed you had a cock all along.

strangefires

« Reply #116 on: September 04, 2010, 03:03:13 PM »
you're an impressive human being, cigbeer. an impressive human being, indeed.

Schteven

« Reply #117 on: September 04, 2010, 03:08:39 PM »

I don't really don't want to insult you, but my god you're a fucking idiot. Being opened minded does not mean you have to accept every single persons beliefs. If by accept you mean tolerate, then yes you should do that to a certain degree. If someone says they believe in magic elves that live in the clouds, is it my duty as an open minded individual to accept what they say is truth and not challenge their beliefs and ask for evidence to back their claims? Proving a point you believe in does not mean you're close minded unless you are not open or tolerant to new ideas. If people didn't believe in things at least on some level humanity would not get very far. If somebody accuses me of being a certain way and I disagree and give them my side of the argument how is that close minded? I'm not really sure what else to say to such a stupid response.

K, that makes sense. You win.
Fantesticle!

smokecrack

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #118 on: September 04, 2010, 03:08:57 PM »
i don't get how someone as kooky as cigbeer (who's stuck in a time machine/doesn't skate) has such a high rep, but the true renegades like cotg, rawb, gips and tate have such low ones? whoever's behind the slap pal grading system is fuckin up big time. the gatekeepers need to be revaluated. the power is in the wrong hands! no one set of pals should have all that power!

strangefires

« Reply #119 on: September 04, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »
rep is for fags. do away with it, and i guaruntee the entire forum dynamic changes
immensely.