Author Topic: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures  (Read 1435263 times)

brooklyn brawler

Re: Funny Myspace/Live Journal Pictures
« Reply #4110 on: May 23, 2007, 10:59:57 PM »
yeah. he's boring now.

Bill

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 71
  • Back?
    • Divine Clothing & Design avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4111 on: May 23, 2007, 11:08:40 PM »

« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 11:12:34 PM by Tommy Tutone »

Mentos

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 26
« Reply #4112 on: May 23, 2007, 11:36:04 PM »
SaphireRaven is a one man comedienne. Yes comedienne.

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 169
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #4113 on: May 24, 2007, 06:11:21 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

get out of the closet or i'll shoot you! join me!
[close]

any relation to menendez?
[close]

None, I would never own a plastic rifle (m16 varients)

You will when it's your best friend once you're a squadie
...can't believe this thread brought Donnie Murdo out of the woodwork!

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #4114 on: May 24, 2007, 06:17:22 AM »
I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Christ does anyone care about some 40 year old goth who's spent his whole life screaming for attention but just being ignored because trying so hard is embarrassing and boring to everyone around.

All his friends grew up and got jobs, but Peter Pan is still living the 15 year old Goth dream, but now he's on the internet where peopel like this seem to have a breading ground cas they can get intouch with others of the same ilk, so fucking boring................................

PLEASE STOP !. . .  . . . . boredofyourpishevermore

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4115 on: May 24, 2007, 07:08:49 AM »
Are you looking at me! Are you looking at me! You want funny! I'll give you funny! better yet I'll give you the freak show!!!...........Mmwahahahahahahaha!! Like they always say if you Can't!! beat them join them. Laugh all you want but if I ever see you on my streets I'll spank your ass with your skate board. You want freaky right and funny. Well here is your freak of nature. Come out! Come out! Where ever you are.

http://www.myspace.com/ravenludwick

I will make all of my pictures public........But I will tell you this. I am a freak.....I know how to ruff board and if any of you turkeys think you can do better than me go for it but I will tell you this. I have my own style and so far no one can do it...........Evermore

N..evermore,
Hey I'm down to come to Kansas City.
I'll meet you at the BMX park thing you posted. I can't wait to see you "ruff board", but will it be enough to win the "Skate Off"?

"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

sapphireraven

« Reply #4116 on: May 24, 2007, 07:30:31 AM »
Evermore............quote" his whole life screaming for attention" hey butter cup you don't know the half of it.
I have spent more time getting my life together then you have spent making your own lives screaming on this website. Maybe you should try it!!!!....................Screaming for you own!!!.........Never the less at least I take care of my own and lead my own life........Evrmore

Some motherfuckers always trying to ice skate uphill.
You better wake up. The world you live in is nothing but a sugarcoated topping! There is another world beneath it. the real world And if you want to survive it you better learn how to PULL THE TRIGGER! . The real world.
Learn to live it...I have 112 stiches on my head from skate boarding..I lived the life of what you have........and thier is nothing standing in my way to make it to the ultimate top again....I did it once I can do it again.........I'ts just like rideing a bike you never forget.  Keep pushing asshole..........................Eevermore

sapphireraven

« Reply #4117 on: May 24, 2007, 07:31:06 AM »
Evermore............quote" his whole life screaming for attention" hey butter cup you don't know the half of it.
I have spent more time getting my life together then you have spent making your own lives screaming on this website. Maybe you should try it!!!!....................Screaming for you own!!!.........Never the less at least I take care of my own and lead my own life........Evrmore

You better wake up. The world you live in is nothing but a sugarcoated topping! There is another world beneath it. the real world And if you want to survive it you better learn how to PULL THE TRIGGER! . The real world.
Learn to live it...I have 112 stiches on my head from skate boarding..I lived the life of what you have........and thier is nothing standing in my way to make it to the ultimate top again....I did it once I can do it again.........I'ts just like rideing a bike you never forget.  Keep pushing asshole..........................Eevermore

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4118 on: May 24, 2007, 07:35:06 AM »

I can imagine how you got the stitches, but please make it to the top again.
You down to meet in KC?

Also, please post some photos of you skating on here or your myspace page, show everyone what's up, n..evermore.
"success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts"

Jura

« Reply #4119 on: May 24, 2007, 07:48:30 AM »
112 stitches huh?

You must pretty much suck and the old skate board.

Quote the Jura, NEVERMORE.

sapphireraven

« Reply #4120 on: May 24, 2007, 07:50:03 AM »
Hey give me your email...I will be moving to alamoasa colorado..They have sand dunes and a gater park.... 50$ dollers to take on a gator...........Do you have the balls...............Five men over 245 pounds chickend out.........I was not one of them and in the next few weeks. I will be the smallest to ever take down a gator of that size........I can lift a 4 hundred pound log onto my shoulder.....and I'm only 125 pounds..........Power house I am............"and mark henry is only 390 pounds".....Give me a break I am the child of kane and the undertaker..................Evermore

P.S. Do you know the sand dunes of colorado................Let
s see you skate down those hills..........Come with me!!!!!!!!!!!...........Evermore

sapphireraven

« Reply #4121 on: May 24, 2007, 07:51:43 AM »
Unless you have the balls to dress like me keep you trap shut................Evermore

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #4122 on: May 24, 2007, 08:22:09 AM »

Great come back, i'm shocked into silence with your wit/coolness/dark adventureus side, i'm sure all the goth kids rolling 50 sided dices are feeling the same everytime you kick there ass at online role playing games.

If you're so grown up, why don't you pull the trigger and stop arguing with people on the internet, just like it's been said a million times before - if you ignore it, it'll go away

So why don't you just go away, being a 40 year old goth and "having your life together" is actaully one of the funniest things i've ever read. . . .

Ohh wait need to finish this off. . . . . . . .Forevermore

Jura

« Reply #4123 on: May 24, 2007, 08:24:34 AM »
Unless you have the balls to dress like me keep you trap shut................Evermore

Since when does it take balls to dress like a fucking moron?

I assumed it was merely from being picked on all your life and your parents hating you.

Maybe Im wrong, but I doubt it. Every town in every state in every country in the world has an idiot or two like yourself, Mr. Raven.

Youre so unoriginal its sad.

Jura

« Reply #4124 on: May 24, 2007, 08:32:00 AM »
I almost forgot about Mr. Ravens best bud...

Drum roll please...

May I re-introduce, Nikki 9 Lives!!!!!!

Gosh, life can be so hard sometimes...

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4125 on: May 24, 2007, 08:35:56 AM »
Hey give me your email...I will be moving to alamoasa colorado..They have sand dunes and a gater park.... 50$ dollers to take on a gator...........Do you have the balls...............Five men over 245 pounds chickend out.........I was not one of them and in the next few weeks. I will be the smallest to ever take down a gator of that size........I can lift a 4 hundred pound log onto my shoulder.....and I'm only 125 pounds..........Power house I am............"and mark henry is only 390 pounds".....Give me a break I am the child of kane and the undertaker..................Evermore

P.S. Do you know the sand dunes of colorado................Let
s see you skate down those hills..........Come with me!!!!!!!!!!!...........Evermore

What the heck, now we're wrestling gator's and sand surfing?
What about the "skate off" at the park, you getting nervous it might really happen? Don't worry, I'm old and washed up, just ask any of these dudes.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #4126 on: May 24, 2007, 08:50:41 AM »
Roy never mentioned it but I'm willing to bet you can wrassle gators in 'Bama. This is after black hammer material.
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

Rob1

• Rep: 2
« Reply #4127 on: May 24, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »
I will become an unreserved supporter of all things blackbox related if Jamie Thomas has an alligator wrestle-off with a 40 year old goth and releases it as the Mystery video

jrock

« Reply #4128 on: May 24, 2007, 09:52:24 AM »
i second that motion...

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #4129 on: May 24, 2007, 10:03:24 AM »
I will become an unreserved supporter of all things blackbox related if Jamie Thomas has an alligator wrestle-off with a 40 year old goth and releases it as the Mystery video

That would beat the shit out of the Lakai video !

donnie_murdo

• SLAP Pal
  • All up in your photo !
« Reply #4130 on: May 24, 2007, 10:04:45 AM »

That is one of the funniest things i've read in months - what dress like a 14 year old role playing gamer hahahahahaha - do your friends laught at you or with you ?

Please don't cast any spells on me !

......whatevermore

sebastian toombs

« Reply #4131 on: May 24, 2007, 11:02:56 AM »

please ban sapphic raven forevermore and concentrate on these fine ladies

brooklyn brawler

« Reply #4132 on: May 24, 2007, 11:03:17 AM »
I knew this girl in highschool. Her family had a deadbeat dad. Next thing I know, she was serving me at Hooter's, with a new pair of tits and a university education.

Her dad is now poor. Congrats to her.

sapphireraven

« Reply #4133 on: May 24, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »
You think you really have it good don't you....................The main reason I put myself on the line just for you nipple heads is to make fun of me and give me all this jive.....I've been thier and done that!.....I can take anything you dish out!..............No regret's......Puppies that's all you are to me...Entertainment.......By the way I don't do utube skate board challenges......I do mine in reality , what ever it may be from climbing rocks to surfing sand dunes and takeing on gators it's all about the rush............I've done it......I live my life to it's fullest and I will not stop ever!!!!...........Oh by the way two people that frequent.this website have already paid to have my art work on thier boards...............Kisses & Roses

Hey you
With the hand-me-downs
Ripped up shoes and the Buster Browns
No tattoos, you don't stand out
It's all about the Lincolns in your bank account

What does it matter?
What does it matter?
What does it matter?
What does it matter?

High School kids do you got enough
Of all those silly monkeys who think they're tough
And teen queen babies who whine and whine
About their brand new car that works just fine

What does it matter?
It doen't matter
What does it matter?
Anti-Matter
What does it matter?
It doesn't matter
What does it matter?

Hey kid!
What do we got?
Not a lot
So what?
Look what we do got
Hey kid!
What do we got?
Not a lot
So what?
So what

What ever happened to my radio?
It must have happened a long time ago
Disc jockey dudes really make the scene
But did you spend a lot of money on those cool white jeans?

What does it matter?
It doen't matter
What does this matter?
Underwater
What does it matter?
It doesn't matter
What does this matter?

Hey kid!
What do we got?
Not a lot
So what?
Look what we do got
Hey kid!
What do we got?
Not a lot
So what?

When all those people
Try to hold us down
With what they got
I said, hey kids
What do we got?
Not a lot
So what?

You don't got nothing
You got nothing to lose
So what?
I'll tell you something
It's gonna be alright

You will never get rid of me until you stop harping people on my space....Wait! Wait! Maybe I should do the same thing to you that you do to me....Fight fire with fire....You make fun of us..........Now we make fun of you,....Evermore, Forevermore ,Nevermore.........If you can dish it out so can we...Take no offence but your the one's who brought on this heat in the first place....Let's see how you handle a taste of your own medicine..............Evermore............... I know over 57 skaters that have big heads and they think they know everything...............Say what you will I am still in the beggining of my prime. If you want that skate off challenge that bad send me a message on myspace.........By the way I don't do utube challenge's....I do mine in person..............I will tell you this I have only been beaten in a skate challenge twice....out of 237...Evermore    Talk the talk that's all it is..........Now can you nipple heads walk the line.......Evermore

Jura

« Reply #4134 on: May 24, 2007, 11:11:18 AM »
Only twice...out of 237...

You fucking rule dude. Seriously.

You dont write or sound like 10 year old. Honest you dont.

I SUCK!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4135 on: May 24, 2007, 11:27:50 AM »
237 skate off's, only 2 losses, who was able to beat you? Regardless, I'm ready to put my nipple head on the line.

"...Say what you will I am still in the beggining of my prime. If you want that skate off challenge that bad send me a message on myspace."

I'll send you a myspace message and we can have the "skate off" in person then we'll put it up on youtube to show the world your 238th victory.
I can meet you in Denver or Kansas City. Will late June work for you, that's the soonest I can get there?

Peace for now, never evermore.

sweets

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 5
  • but(t) fuck, who's keeping track?
« Reply #4136 on: May 24, 2007, 11:29:47 AM »
All I hear is, "I NEED ATTENTION!"

......rushmore
"instead of typing out some dumb reply to this post, go make some art, smell your own body, mate with your own hand, take a picture of your penis when it is in half-boner-mode and post it on slap." Tony

DamienDarkshade

• Rep: 0
« Reply #4137 on: May 24, 2007, 11:35:29 AM »

mikefork

« Reply #4138 on: May 24, 2007, 11:39:48 AM »
237 skate off's, only 2 losses, who was able to beat you? Regardless, I'm ready to put my nipple head on the line.

"...Say what you will I am still in the beggining of my prime. If you want that skate off challenge that bad send me a message on myspace."

I'll send you a myspace message and we can have the "skate off" in person then we'll put it up on youtube to show the world your 238th victory.
I can meet you in Denver or Kansas City. Will late June work for you, that's the soonest I can get there?

Peace for now, never evermore.

jamie, do it in denver in late july/early august. i will be visiting and i would love to film that. i will make it seem like a boxing match with interviews from both you and saphireraven then you can do whatever with the footage

Jura

« Reply #4139 on: May 24, 2007, 11:43:29 AM »
When are people gonna learn to hide their emails if they have pictures like this... DUH!!!

May I introduce of all of you to, DamianDarkShade.

About me:
Hello dark souls, I'm Damien. Your host for the most heart pounding hour of metal music. I'm ready to expose my soul to the world.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 09:04:24 AM by Jura »