Author Topic: Grown ass men in their 30s and 40s make fun of skater in their early 20s  (Read 11666 times)

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -133
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.

Sick_McCrank_

• Rep: -489
Im pretty laid back actually
Trendwatch 2022: kooking Sick_McCrank_ everyday for being a kook

frontsideNECKTIE

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
  • Precision Posture
yeah there's definitely some folks with a chip on their shoulder on here but idk what to tell you. Clap back, toughen up, or ignore em. Don't let em bring you down just cause they have reservations at the curb spot.

But as always, the option if you don't like the discourse of the website, is to, ya know.. log off... close the browser... go skate...?

Edit: just now reading the SNL thread for context...  I still stand by my original post, but you probably should have dug around in the bloards a bit longer before you came to the conclusion "this must be a place of encouragement"

if your friend group/skate crew supports you, just ride with them and leave SLAP to the levelheaded and geriatrics.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2024, 10:17:40 AM by frontsideNECKTIE »
Wow sorry, didn't realise I was dealing with a sick cunt here

left-nut

• Rep: 10
I’d say that you need therapy but I don’t think it’ll help you kickflip and that seems to be where your angst is originating from

Dad Board

• Rep: 88
Comin in hot today

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 89
I thought this was a website to encourage each other

Why did you think that? Who told you that?

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 112
im not gonna tell you what to do but logging off is definitely what you should do. sorry your gotcha moment on an SNL writer nobody heard about before fell flat. keep skating but stop posting

also tony hawk seems less attention starved then you and thats saying something

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
That is all what slap is. Just a never ending cycle of bullying and lack of therapy. I am very disappointed in all of you. None of you have gotten laid back in high school and college. You really let a piece of wood with wheels make youse narcissists. The narcissism is strong in this website. I thought this was a website to encourage each other, but it’s a bunch of insecure gen Xers and millennials talking down on gen z skaters like they’re a bunch of boomers. Tony hawk’s 50 something and he wouldn’t talk down on me. Fools. All of you.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

im not gonna tell you what to do but logging off is definitely what you should do. sorry your gotcha moment on an SNL writer nobody heard about before fell flat. keep skating but stop posting

also tony hawk seems less attention starved then you and thats saying something

Because he’s the most famous skateboarder ever. He got his attention.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
[close]

You don’t know what it means because you are too narcissistic to know what it means

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

Cuban_Lynx

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1432
  • I got the internet goin' nuts
this forums is many mean times to users... i seen that lots of u make insult to every sk8r on website this,, i haev a story that u shud have hearing

that girl you called a slut in class today...she is pussy broke. the boy you called lame...he can do a hamstand. ... that girl you pushed down the other day...she dead ,,. that girl you called fat..she dad is fedding her icecream 2nite. the old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars... he is a gost.. the boy you made fun of for crying...he was cut onion.. ..you think you know them. guess what? you don't!

so please think about what you say and done in online an in neighberhood (in real life). thx.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Growing up is realizing that isn’t a good way to think. I used to live by this principle but words can still hurt either way. Just like how mine are hurting you. As well as my skateboarding. Just say you bully the unskilled or low skilled as a way to feel very content of your small dick  that you have to make up for with your skateboarding. Also those hits to the nads make you less likely to have kids. So I’ll be less likely to see your offspring so there will be less evil people in the world

fuck_that_guy

• Rep: 332
fuck that guy

DERBY

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rep: 272

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Good to know that Tony Hawk doesn't bully you

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Good to know that Tony Hawk doesn't bully you

I haven’t met him yet. Tyshawn never bullied me either

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You don’t know what it means because you are too narcissistic to know what it means

Just throwing it out there, but exaggerated victimhood is a common symptom of narcissism.

It's been a bit since I've had the pleasure of watching a meltdown happen, so thank you for that. 

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.

Who hurt you?

... And please indicate on the doll where they hurt you?

It's just skateboarding, it's just a website, it's not the end all be all.

If a website hurts you so much, maybe you should disconnect from the internet for a bit. One thing that Gen X'ers and some Millennials know that you will never be able to comprehend is a time and place before everyone was constantly tuned into and obsessing over things on the internet, arguably a much simpler time.

Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Just throwing it out there, but exaggerated victimhood is a common symptom of narcissism.

It's been a bit since I've had the pleasure of watching a meltdown happen, so thank you for that.

I don’t have narcissism I have autism and I’m poor and I’m a non white hispanic. My victimhood is very valid.

layzieyez

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1500
  • Illusion Flip
I’m here to encourage you as a mod.

I encourage you to focus your account.

There. Happy now?

dr.prestige

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 342
  • rest in peace Loaf
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Expand Quote

[close]

Growing up is realizing that isn’t a good way to think. I used to live by this principle but words can still hurt either way. Just like how mine are hurting you. As well as my skateboarding. Just say you bully the unskilled or low skilled as a way to feel very content of your small dick  that you have to make up for with your skateboarding. Also those hits to the nads make you less likely to have kids. So I’ll be less likely to see your offspring so there will be less evil people in the world

god you're so corny

Op, you ok man? Being real here, you doin alright?

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
[close]

Who hurt you?

If a website hurts you so much, maybe you should disconnect from the internet for a bit. One thing that Gen X'ers and some Millennials know that you will never be able to comprehend is a time and place before everyone was constantly tuned into and obsessing over things on the internet, arguably a much simpler time.

They hurt me when they saw my kickflip while I’m trying to take my life back through skateboarding. Take my life back after years of trying to get rich and famous off playing stupid video games where I kill people. Fuck video games bro I wanna skate and I wanna get better at it without someone telling me I suck at it. People on here suck at keeping negative comments to themselves when I chime in. They need to get it together.

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

god you're so corny

How old are you bro?

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

I’m here to encourage you as a mod.

I encourage you to focus your account.

There. Happy now?

How are you gonna get any Tyshawn news or how are you gonna know if I dropped a skate video??? I make skate videos. With actual skateboarders.

Malcolm Sex

• Rep: -89
You started a thread to try to make fun of somebody, and then you started a thread about how people were making fun of you and how that's mean?

@bolts_the_snowman on IG

You started a thread to try to make fun of somebody, and then you started a thread about how people were making fun of you and how that's mean?

Because they don’t fucking skate and they call themself a skater even though that’s probably not true. He did this to himself

Jim and Dan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 496
  • Twenty-six Conversions in A.D. 46
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Who hurt you?

[close]

They hurt me when they saw my kickflip while I’m trying to take my life back through skateboarding. Take my life back after years of trying to get rich and famous off playing stupid video games where I kill people. Fuck video games bro I wanna skate and I wanna get better at it without someone telling me I suck at it. People on here suck at keeping negative comments to themselves when I chime in. They need to get it together.

This is either some troll shit or the US education system has failed us completely, this can't be a real line of thinking.

https://www.instagram.com/bolts_the_snowman?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet&igsh=ZDNlZDc0MzIxNw==

Just do you man, fuck what anyone else says, make it simple as that.
Roll for Rusty, Frip, Dapple and Tate

"My boiz better take my body, and boardslide me down the fucking bridge, in San Francisco"

Stu Pickles

• Rep: 112
look dude, i want to keep riling you up but now I just feel bad after watching that short posted above. nobody actually cares how good you are at skating on here, but when you try to gatekeep a dudes instagram handle and lash out when people called that idea stupid, yeah youre gonna get clowned on. you clearly have some struggles and mental challenges youre working through, so for you maybe posting yourself online to others who have no idea who you are isnt the best idea. chasing money through skating isnt going to work out. we all have our own struggles, but find relief from them in skating, hope you can do the same

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Who hurt you?

[close]

Dude, you made a fucking thread calling out that SNL writer and calling him a poser. You opened yourself up to criticism. Crying foul because someone decided to pull up your IG account and repost something that you posted (publicly, mind you) just makes you look soft.

Shout out to @DERBY for coming through with the video of you bullying couples and being overall salty. Love to see it