Author Topic: Have YOU ever made a chick squirt?  (Read 17606 times)

skate_bored

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Re: Have YOU ever made a chick squirt?
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2009, 05:36:07 PM »
i have made one. it was not as good as it sounds. i will explain why.

i was at my friends girlfriends house for her birthday party. her mom was apparently some cougar who some dude i knew lost his virginity to a few years back. having always had a place in my heart for filthy tramps i was intrigued by the idea of taking her down. needless to say i was not prepared for the results.

i walked upstairs to find the mom sitting outside on the balcony, puffing on a virginia slim. i walked up to her and started talking, just the normal chit-chat. all of a sudden we kissed. then she started blowing me out there, overlooking broadway st. it was a beautiful thing. we went back into her bedroom and immediately got down to business. being slightly drunk, and i guess just out of habit i went in unwrapped. it was a bad move, but i suffered no consequences from it. anyways, we humped for about 15 minutes before she said "im a squirter". i didnt really think much of it.

it happened a couple minutes later, felt awesome, then i came in her mouth and got up. thats when i looked in the mirror. from about nipple level down to mid theigh i was covered in what looked like watered down blood. with darker, thicker blood around my soldier. it made me get that face jim carrey gets in dumb and dumber, he sees harry kissing mary swanson. the gagging, near puke face. it was by far the nastiest sexual expirience i have ever had. i looked like i stood in front of the elevator from the shining. i dont know how it happened without me noticing. but apparently i did a mom, on her period, and she squirted bloody piss all over me. jesus christ.

this being said i would very much be down to have a young lass shoot her bloodless juice on me.

god what a fucking great story. alcohol and girls are the fucking best combo somehow.

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2545
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2009, 05:13:18 AM »
I was waiting for this thread to reach a Penthouse Forum level of fantasy storytelling.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Sleazy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
  • tiger style
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2009, 05:23:17 AM »
wow, nothing on the cougar blood gusher level  but i've made a few squirt and it's always awkward in the same way it's awkward when they queef. lyou don't give a shit and think it's cool\funny but they get embarassed and overly apologetic. but the last time it happened the girl wanted me to finish her off in my mouth and she basically hosed me from dong to nipple during the position switch. it felt like getting gushed by a warm super soaker. definitely cool because you know they weren't fakin it though.