Author Topic: Politic  (Read 1621 times)

gaunting

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
Politic
« on: September 07, 2013, 10:22:14 PM »
Has anyone rode a politic board yet? I really like the graphics and sizes, but I was curious about shapes. I hate boards with big noses/short tails, and I don't like steep concave.
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

era

Re: Politic
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2013, 10:41:26 PM »
Hate to do this but this is the first time in a very long time I have ever had a product complaint about a board's initial quality.  Basically I don't know if it is the shit wood or I have a defective board, but BRAND NEW the board feels soft.  Almost slightly water logged.  The first ollie a popped was a disheartening thud as opposed to the usual fresh snap.  Again I can't speak on all products but if other people have had the same experience let me know.

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2013, 11:01:09 PM »
Anyone know of where a to get the first season of boards? I need the Brian Brown one.
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

gaunting

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 187
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2013, 12:11:28 AM »
This has me cracking up, what exactly does Black Flag have to do with measuring your dick starting behind ya nuts?

Skateboarding is nothing but a game to find the right fits to appear like you're a proportional human being instead of a midget or a giant.

heritage

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 98
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2013, 08:36:20 AM »
I had an 8.38 Durante (Boxers) from the Mental/Physical series. No complaints at all about the wood. If anything, I thought the board seemed a little short for an 8.38. But the concave was more on the mellow side, and the tail was normal. Nose a little bit bigger than most.

I'm definitely going to get another Politic board at some point. Digging what those dudes are doing.

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2013, 09:05:15 AM »
the board I had was good but the graphics chipped off. thats the only thing i could find wrong with it.

KMAC

• Rep: -10
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2013, 10:23:43 PM »
my politic was great, south central wood is some of the best in the biz. got a new one otw as we speak

Glue Reed

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 159
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2013, 10:27:39 AM »
Currently riding the Brian Brown 8.5 and i love it... perfect concave and nose/tail.

Does 5Boro use the same wood as Politic?  I want to try them next but I love this shape so much I don't want to be disappointed.  Anybody have any comparisons?

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2013, 11:01:16 AM »
Currently riding the Brian Brown 8.5 and i love it... perfect concave and nose/tail.

Does 5Boro use the same wood as Politic?  I want to try them next but I love this shape so much I don't want to be disappointed.  Anybody have any comparisons?

5Boro used to use the same wood as Politic. Now they're made in China, same place as Girl/Chocolate, Skate Mental/3D