Author Topic: things you are stoked on  (Read 3064042 times)

RCB3

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 426
Re: things you are stoked on
« Reply #32550 on: July 02, 2013, 09:23:06 AM »
Going to see my family tomorrow in Bend, Oregon for 5 days. It's going to be a time full of floating down the Deschutes river with some beers, kayaking in lakes, hiking some beautiful trails, and just relaxing. Can't wait.

Irvine-Sucks.com

kook nukem

« Reply #32551 on: July 02, 2013, 09:26:46 AM »
^That sounds awesome. Wish my family was down for shit like that. I'm stoked on the new alley spot behind my house; it's recently paved, flat, and shaded (perfect for Tennessee summers). It borders my backyard, so I can take my rail down there easily and keep my boxes under a tarp right by the alley. Private TF!

Will Easley

« Reply #32552 on: July 03, 2013, 04:16:34 PM »
Man I'm just really stoked on life right now I've been busy skating as much as possible, putting in a lot of work on this album that's FINALLY getting finished soon, and in just a couple more weeks I'll be moving to AZ. Feels like life's just moving faster & faster and I'm loving it!

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #32553 on: July 04, 2013, 06:17:32 AM »
Finally moved into my new house. It's nice having twice the amount of space. Also one of my very best friends from back home has been on a road trip, working at different tattoo shops across the country for about a month now. He's on his way home and decided to drive a few hours out of his way to see me. Haven't seen the guy in over a year, couldn't be happier.

smellyfart

« Reply #32554 on: July 04, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »
diggin the good vibes. good friend of mine is coming back into town for a couple days and we are going camping. should be fun. hoping to skate some weird parks too if they are feeling it.

the past week has been awesome, another friend of mine is back in town and just got a sweet condo so ive been out skating and trying to film stuff for his video. skating is pretty darn cool.

Rockin Robbin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #32555 on: July 04, 2013, 11:51:21 AM »
These Black Sabbath ads in Denmark.

"Bake me a pie of love" - Steve Winwood

GarglesCmen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
  • Hey, Nice Ass
« Reply #32556 on: July 04, 2013, 10:22:17 PM »
Getting to know a girl
+
Sending this out

=
Awww yeeeeahh

HOUSTON, TEXAS!

kook nukem

« Reply #32557 on: July 05, 2013, 03:55:26 PM »
My friend who constantly fucks with everyone (in a good-natured manner) uncharacteristically left his board in my car last night. After having a few beers, another friend and I decided it was a good chance to get him back, so we turned his trucks backwards, put zip ties on them, covered his wheels in electrical tape, and wrapped the whole thing in duct tape (we covered the grip in bubble wrap so as not to ruin it). It took us about an hour, but we were drunkenly giggling the whole time. Should take him at least thirty minutes before it's skateable. This is the final product:

Jackie Joyner Kersee

• Rep: 13
« Reply #32558 on: July 06, 2013, 04:17:22 PM »
Leaving my shit pizza delivery job in AZ to grow bud in michigan within the month.  I'll be living in a renovated post office where the crop is and staring at the great lakes all fuckin day.

Mark Renton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 288
  • Choose life.
« Reply #32559 on: July 09, 2013, 08:47:00 AM »
Fucking Babyshambles are back with new track Nothing comes to nothing and album Sequel To The Prequel

The song is up on Soundcloud and it's just alright but I'm happy that Doherty is back  (maybe he finished the quids for the smack lol joke)
Libertines were soo fucking good
video tape yourself saving monks. dont just do it. make sure its caught on film.

dillanharp

« Reply #32560 on: July 09, 2013, 08:22:33 PM »

ALT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 124
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #32561 on: July 10, 2013, 06:56:16 AM »
Finished school today! Got the grades I need to get into University  ;D

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #32562 on: July 10, 2013, 07:37:21 AM »
Finished school today! Got the grades I need to get into University  ;D

Attaboy! Get 'em.

Yesterday, I told myself I would get up at 6 am to go skate LES park so I could have it to myself. Ended up being so excited at the prospect that I couldn't sleep all night, so I watched videos from 3-5 AM, and got my ass to LES in time for a sunrise coffee and spliff and skated that shit all by myself for almost three hours.

Totally fucked up the rest of my day but it was worth it.

BRIX SKWIKZ

« Reply #32563 on: July 10, 2013, 09:03:59 AM »
 I KNOW THIS FEELING :D

floop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -28
  • the things I do for my fucking friends!
« Reply #32564 on: July 10, 2013, 12:09:59 PM »
My friend who constantly fucks with everyone (in a good-natured manner) uncharacteristically left his board in my car last night. After having a few beers, another friend and I decided it was a good chance to get him back, so we turned his trucks backwards, put zip ties on them, covered his wheels in electrical tape, and wrapped the whole thing in duct tape (we covered the grip in bubble wrap so as not to ruin it). It took us about an hour, but we were drunkenly giggling the whole time. Should take him at least thirty minutes before it's skateable. This is the final product:

i probably shouldn't find that as funny as i do, but i do

bravo
"Every time I read one of your shitty posts I wonder why I am wasting my time looking at SLAP."

The Human Condom

• Rep: 45
  • Free condoms! Free condoms from The Human Condom.
    • : /skeɪt/ avatar image
« Reply #32565 on: July 10, 2013, 06:41:17 PM »

7-Eleven is junking the 7.11-ounce Slurpee that it's given away for the past decade by the millions on Slurpee's unofficial birthday, July 11, and will replace it on Thursday, during this year's FREE SLURPEE DAY, with 12-ounce Slurpees
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/07/08/slurpee-free-slurpees-7-eleven-retail-promotions/2493001/
« Last Edit: July 10, 2013, 06:44:27 PM by The Human Condom »

Morty Seinfeld

« Reply #32566 on: July 10, 2013, 08:12:36 PM »

Expand Quote
7-Eleven is junking the 7.11-ounce Slurpee that it's given away for the past decade by the millions on Slurpee's unofficial birthday, July 11, and will replace it on Thursday, during this year's FREE SLURPEE DAY, with 12-ounce Slurpees
[close]
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/07/08/slurpee-free-slurpees-7-eleven-retail-promotions/2493001/

Doing this for sure.

Finally got moved in to my new house and got working internet again so I don't have to post here from my phone.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #32567 on: July 10, 2013, 08:45:01 PM »
The motherfucking Talking Heads

foureyedjim

« Reply #32568 on: July 10, 2013, 10:28:43 PM »

Expand Quote
[close]

oh man, haven't had one in a while!
it brings back some really good childhood memories (I lived like a minute walk from my 7-11)

iSk84thechicas

• Rep: -47
  • Thats right - Her AND her cousin
« Reply #32569 on: July 11, 2013, 08:34:00 AM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

oh man, haven't had one in a while!
it brings back some really good childhood memories (I lived like a minute walk from my 7-11)

-"...Because we all know if Baker were Guns N Roses, Braydon would be Steven Adler..."

- "When I'm not getting laid , I'm hauling myself down a 5 flat 5....Time to man up son!"

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #32570 on: July 11, 2013, 03:03:24 PM »
Girlfriend is being discharged from the hospital tomorrow.
Took off the entire weekend for my birthday next weekend which I've never done.
Getting tattooed for the first time in a year on the 25th.

brycickle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #32571 on: July 11, 2013, 05:22:23 PM »
Guitar Wolf is playing my hometown shortly after I get back.

You and the D00D have turned this thread into a horrible head-on-collision between a short bus full of regular kids and a van full of paraplegics.

pancake man

• Rep: 34
« Reply #32572 on: July 12, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »
Just saw the line up for the two days I'll be at Osheaga in Montreal

Aug 3rd: Flogging Molly and the Breeders
Aug 4th: Silversun Pickups, Big Boi, Kendrick, and New Order

I'm incredibly excited to see New Order

king_in_the_north

• Rep: 27
  • I'm not liquid john
« Reply #32573 on: July 12, 2013, 04:33:01 PM »
The motherfucking Talking Heads

Let the stoke flow
also if you read my whole facebook timeline from back in 2007 then this will also prove that magic is real.

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #32574 on: July 12, 2013, 05:27:05 PM »
I bought some stage 11 Indy 149s off here from pandarelated, they finally came in a few days ago and I set them up today. I forgot how much more I liked these than the Thunder 149s I had been running for a while. Now I don't know why I ever switched. Everything feels so much better.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Cameron Hoegee

« Reply #32575 on: July 12, 2013, 10:54:58 PM »
I fly out for Element YMCA camp tomorrow and an unbelievably stoked i have the opportunity to go

formeitscrazylike

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #32576 on: July 12, 2013, 11:03:06 PM »

skating*

dillanharp

sweat stains

• Rep: 33
  • slap sux
    • Shady Griptape avatar image
« Reply #32578 on: July 13, 2013, 11:36:29 PM »
hope this gets the Giants some energy to win some games, they're blowing it right now
damn those yarys bout those squats

idealhandmades

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 132
    • IDEAL Handmades - Skateboards avatar image
« Reply #32579 on: July 14, 2013, 12:44:34 AM »
got a roommate that knows how to sew real good work on some pockets for Ideal's Tee line-up
Talked to FalconBowse bout making some replica's of my late grampa's 6 pannel hunting hat, again, for Ideal
and in a couple day's, Me and my Pops are going to a 3 day class on some kind of rug pattern construction thing. I was kinda dreading it for a while there, but now I think it'll be cool to hang with the old man for a couple days as we mix our talents at a new medium.
Maybe I'll learn something.
@idealhandmades