Author Topic: Skateboarding Juggalos  (Read 13758 times)

FOGDOG

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 10
Re: Skateboarding Juggalos
« Reply #90 on: April 18, 2018, 07:08:57 AM »
Sinner of EDM, now Down with the Clown. Confirmed.

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1075
« Reply #91 on: April 18, 2018, 08:24:58 AM »
There's this dude who frequents a skate park the next city over from me and he has a hatchet man tattoo on his arm and a lazy eye

Can't have one without the other.

fakie nollie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1075
« Reply #92 on: April 18, 2018, 08:40:21 AM »
no joking, i heard that the juggalos have a huge involvement with weed trafficking/farming in the US. Great cover up they have i guess

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

I still can't wrap my head around how Juggalos actually prevail. Typically I look at things like work, relationships and society in general on a very primal level: Be compassionate, run faster and be smarter and you'll succeed. How is it that they could collectively come together and organize a mass event, let alone run a nation-wide drug ring?

New conspiracy thread: Borra is of scientology, on puppeteering Juggalo drug ring.

MarmaladeCoyote

• Rep: -2
« Reply #93 on: April 18, 2018, 09:06:06 AM »
Best skater from my home town was down with the clown.  Loved that shit.  Dude was so hesh. 

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #94 on: April 18, 2018, 09:20:30 AM »
around the turn of the millenium there was a new breed of ripper in my hometown. actually, there was a new ripper and he had a posse of scrubs. they were collectively known as the insane clowns.
there was a bigger one who dyed hair and a mean scowl who sucked.
there were a few smaller hanger ons who sucked.
even a bmx clown who sucked.
then the crown jewel of the family, the great malenko if you will, was  a crew cutted lad who could bluntslide to bs 50-50 on a ledge.

bawtawd9

« Reply #95 on: April 18, 2018, 09:52:53 AM »
Theres been a big crossover with skaters, goths, and juggalos since cky came out from my life's eyes. Were all part of the same extended family whoop whoop

I wanna hit up the gathering whoop whoop     but its 190 for a ticket, and 100 for a parking pass   

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1270
« Reply #96 on: April 18, 2018, 01:37:05 PM »
Theres been a big crossover with skaters, goths, and juggalos since cky came out from my life's eyes. Were all part of the same extended family whoop whoop

I wanna hit up the gathering whoop whoop     but its 190 for a ticket, and 100 for a parking pass   

yeah but apparently they pack your trunk with ganjaleaf

all jugheads seem to wear their hats at the same angle
and chain smoke
and wear the puffiest of puff daddy court graffiks

Joclo

• Rep: 19
  • Just wiggin out
« Reply #97 on: April 18, 2018, 02:05:41 PM »
Expand Quote
no joking, i heard that the juggalos have a huge involvement with weed trafficking/farming in the US. Great cover up they have i guess
[close]

"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist."

I still can't wrap my head around how Juggalos actually prevail. Typically I look at things like work, relationships and society in general on a very primal level: Be compassionate, run faster and be smarter and you'll succeed. How is it that they could collectively come together and organize a mass event, let alone run a nation-wide drug ring?

New conspiracy thread: Borra is of scientology, on puppeteering Juggalo drug ring.

They run the bath salts, spice and salvia game in the US. I know a guy that was bragging about having a threesome when he went to the gathering and it came out that it was with a man and a woman and he fucked them both.

I sniff Jim Gagne's butthole all the time

• Rep: -156
« Reply #98 on: April 18, 2018, 02:20:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

They run the bath salts, spice and salvia game in the US. I know a guy that was bragging about having a threesome when he went to the gathering and it came out that it was with a man and a woman and he fucked them both.
any port in a gathering, that's maritime law.

straight

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 989
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #99 on: April 18, 2018, 02:56:54 PM »
« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 02:59:45 PM by straight »
What kind of mikey taylor logic is this?

NootNoot

« Reply #100 on: April 18, 2018, 03:16:48 PM »
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

WHOOP WHOOP pretty sure tj Rogers is down with the clown.
Somebody kooked me for this post thanks guys it’s great being here amongst you

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #101 on: April 18, 2018, 03:57:41 PM »
Lived across the street from a family of them growing up.
Would stink the neighborhood up of ganja.
One was like 6 years older than me, had a green Mohawk, would wear those super baggy black jeans, and was nice as shit.

He gave me his flatbar because he always seen me skating flat in front of my house.
I punched out his little cousin who was my age once, he was a chubby little juggalo wannabe and I cant remember why I punched him. All I can recall is he would always wear a kottonmouth kings shirt and we were like 11.

NootNoot

« Reply #102 on: April 18, 2018, 05:48:11 PM »
Expand Quote
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

[close]
I am too good at SLAP 3 kooks and counting with only two posts has anyone else ever made this much of an impression? I think no. I’ve got some great threads coming guys like and subscribe.

LUVS2SPWGE

• Rep: 3
« Reply #103 on: April 18, 2018, 05:54:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

[close]
[close]
I am too good at SLAP 3 kooks and counting with only two posts has anyone else ever made this much of an impression? I think no. I’ve got some great threads coming guys like and subscribe.
Shut up you’re giving newbies a bad name.

I’ve never actually seen a juggalo in the wild. Anyone know where I can find one that isn’t a horrible concert? Where do they frequent?

NootNoot

« Reply #104 on: April 18, 2018, 05:58:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

[close]
[close]
[close]

I’ve never actually seen a juggalo in the wild. Anyone know where I can find one that isn’t a horrible concert? Where do they frequent?
Do you think your ass kissing will save your rep? I am honoured to speak for all SLAP newbies I will try my best to keep your feelings and extreme need for acceptance in mind going forwards. Alternatively, I think you should spam posts in the whatever section so that you can become a rookie and no longer be tainted by association with my raw unfiltered thoughts. 

streetsoup

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
« Reply #105 on: April 18, 2018, 06:01:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

[close]
[close]
[close]

Drum cirlces. Farmers markets. Highschool hangouts. Prefabricated skateparks.
Family reunions. Nascar races. MX events. Tech n9ne concerts. And all other holes of existence that you hope to never find yourself in.

LUVS2SPWGE

• Rep: 3
« Reply #106 on: April 18, 2018, 06:23:34 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]
Do you think your ass kissing will save your rep? I am honoured to speak for all SLAP newbies I will try my best to keep your feelings and extreme need for acceptance in mind going forwards. Alternatively, I think you should spam posts in the whatever section so that you can become a rookie and no longer be tainted by association with my raw unfiltered thoughts.
Just glad you noticed me

Chavo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 223
« Reply #107 on: April 18, 2018, 06:45:27 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

Family reunions. Nascar races. MX events. Tech n9ne concerts. And all other holes of existence that you hope to never find yourself in.

Judging by a car in the parking lot, somewhere in our office.

boogs

« Reply #108 on: April 18, 2018, 07:17:11 PM »

When I was 11, I got an Icp cd from Best Buy and my mom wasn't having it. She made me take it back and I ended up trading it for Primus "tales from the punchbowl" and looking back, it was one of the most pivotal moments of my life. I could have went the other way.....
life saved!

coreaf

• Rep: 23
  • sick
« Reply #109 on: April 18, 2018, 08:49:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
FUCKING MAGNETS
how do they work?

[close]
[close]
[close]

[close]

watch your fuckin mouth when you’re talking about nascar. for $50 i can get drunk on the 30 rack i brought myself, go deaf, and get high on the sweet fumes of sunoco race fuel. also the people watching is world class.

Bristol_Palin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 527
« Reply #110 on: April 18, 2018, 10:12:03 PM »
Expand Quote
I don't think I've ever seen one of these in the wild. Do they thrive in the Midwest
[close]

I've also never seen a real Juggalo in DC or NYC.  I guess it's a mid-west or west coast phenomenon.  Maybe I just don't hang out in Juggalo friendly environments.   

They was just an enormous amount of them in DC back in September. They had a massive March to protest the FBI designating them as a gang. There was a pro-Trump rally in DC the same day that supporters were claiming would be "the mother of all rallies," anticipating a turn out over 1 million people. The Trump rally had a couple hundred attendees and the Juggalo march had 3000 attendees. I find Juggalos bizarre but really fascinating.

Some articles if you feel like reading about it. They have pictures and stuff:
https://www.theguardian.com/music/2017/sep/17/juggalo-march-washington-gang-fbi-pro-trump-rally
https://www.cnn.com/2017/09/16/politics/juggalos-protest-the-fbi-in-washington-march/index.html
https://noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/kz7w8x/what-the-fuck-happened-at-the-juggalo-march-on-washington

Some videos too:

« Last Edit: April 18, 2018, 10:14:37 PM by Bristol_Palin »

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #111 on: April 19, 2018, 01:01:54 AM »
funny the juggalos ive seen at most skateparks are way more down to earth than majority of the skateboarders there
Skateboarding is like jacking-off, it's that good- Jeremy Klein

[

Nate

• Rep: 41
« Reply #112 on: April 19, 2018, 01:19:19 AM »

When I was 11, I got an Icp cd from Best Buy and my mom wasn't having it. She made me take it back and I ended up trading it for Primus "tales from the punchbowl" and looking back, it was one of the most pivotal moments of my life. I could have went the other way.....

Your mom saved your life.

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #113 on: April 19, 2018, 06:12:14 AM »

[

Dad you're embarrassing me

• Rep: 66
« Reply #114 on: April 19, 2018, 06:39:25 AM »
We don’t get this kind of thing going on down under, so I enlightened myself about I C P on wiki. There were two things that stood out to me:

Can a duet call themselves a posse?

They have been going for 29 years. Therefore, assuming juggalos have been around for close to the same amount of time, it is probable that there are juggalo grandparents, and 3rd generation juggalos!

fulfillthedream

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #115 on: April 19, 2018, 06:48:37 AM »
We don’t get this kind of thing going on down under, so I enlightened myself about I C P on wiki. There were two things that stood out to me:

Can a duet call themselves a posse?

They have been going for 29 years. Therefore, assuming juggalos have been around for close to the same amount of time, it is probable that there are juggalo grandparents, and 3rd generation juggalos!

shocked there arent any aussie juggalos!

[

somethingmustbreaknow

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 495
« Reply #116 on: April 19, 2018, 07:01:45 AM »
i have never seen euro-juggalos.

morningcommute

« Reply #117 on: April 19, 2018, 09:40:50 AM »
An old friend once said 'we should go to an anime convention! if we can score 6's and 7's I'm real life imagine the nerd chicks we could get. we'll be shooting fish in a barrell'

I imagine this applies to the gathering also. whoop whoop

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2538
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #118 on: April 19, 2018, 09:50:31 AM »
i have never seen euro-juggalos.

I knew a guy who was into ICP. He also had a giant Darth Maul tattoo on his calf. I'm sure he wasn't a juggalo, but he was so ready.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

Allen.

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 731
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #119 on: April 19, 2018, 11:47:06 AM »
These guys will steal your cigarettes and half cab boardslide any flatbar
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this