Author Topic: Unpleasant pro/am encounters  (Read 25096 times)

Omamori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -128
Re: Unpleasant pro encounters
« Reply #120 on: December 24, 2011, 11:27:08 AM »
In your post you explain how weird you acted and then followed it up by saying it was your first time meeting any pros, as if that's the explaination. It sounds like you're chalking up acting like a hermet to having never met a pro before, if that's not the case you need to learn how to formulate your ideas and thoughts into text better then you are already doing.
Needs Improvement
D-
You assumed something so stupid. A better guess would have been I was fanning out, so stoked to be there, shy, etc.

MattMacker

• Rep: -10
  • wat
« Reply #121 on: December 25, 2011, 06:21:18 AM »
Skated with wade D a few times way back when. Dude was on a whole other level. it blew my mind how good he was. And i skated with Darrel Smith & Ryan Blaxall randomly alot of times when i grew up skating in with Chad Dickson. Everyone is super super redic nice and down to earth. Went to a premiere i forget what video and all three of them were there and i felt so cool knowing them. In reality i don't think i said more then 5 words to them bahaha. socially ackwark skaterat back then haha and they were my idols lol.

/lame story

/opposite of unpleasant story i'm sorry

sametelt

• Rep: 17
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #122 on: December 25, 2011, 07:17:38 AM »
Expand Quote
I've never met Chad Muska, which is unpleasant.  
[close]

Youre not alone

The Muska is a gentleman and a scholar.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 08:02:37 AM by sametelt »

Skate Edge

• Rep: -36
« Reply #123 on: December 25, 2011, 11:51:49 AM »
1) I was skating at that middle school in Huntington Beach, with the long curved ledge that Penny blunt slid on the cover of Transworld. I had been skating there by myself for about half an hour when Bam, Maldonado, and Ellisa Steamer (Toy Machine days) rolled up. I gave them a nod, but kept to myself. I didn't want to bother them, so I just kept on skating the little 2 block gap. She took a seat on the stairs while Bam and Maldonado stood at the landing mugging me, so that I'd go away and they could have the place to themselves.

2) 2002, I was skating the old shitty Venice beach park with my friend. It was hot and I was kind of tired so I decided to take a break, lay in the grass, and shoot some photos. Not of skating, just the street freaks that rome the beach walk.
A bunch of dudes roll up, I only recognize Stevie Williams and couple of dudes from the FTC video who's names I can't remember now. Again, I just let them be and went about my business chilling on the grass. Anthony Mosely (who I didn't know of at that time) was skating the flat bar and was having trouble landing some trick. He then flips out on me, talking some shit about "Don't take my picture just let me skate in peace". This was out of no where. So after just kind of staring at him confused for a second, I was like "Dude I don't even know who the fuck you are and I wasn't even taking your picture". After that I started shooting him just to piss him off.

Shame on them.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 11:57:39 AM by Skate Edge »