Author Topic: Things you are not stoked on  (Read 475489 times)

SR Junky

Re: Things you are not stoked on
« Reply #4650 on: October 29, 2007, 04:03:42 PM »
whoever keeps kooking me every chance they get, do you really have that big of a distaste towards my comments?

gnar'd for being a little baby.

got some new kicks and a new mag but now i got new RAIN

sfahaha

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -3
  • DEEP
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #4651 on: October 29, 2007, 04:08:09 PM »
Typing in the third person on a message board. For instance "Jeezy is......" insert your own words but you catch my drift.
havent had ice cream in a lil while tryin to watch my wieght but those cookie dough ice cream
STOP STALKING ME BRO!!!! 8) :-X

Young Jeezy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -4
  • AY!
    • youngjeezy.com avatar image
« Reply #4652 on: October 29, 2007, 04:12:20 PM »
Typing in the third person on a message board. For instance "Jeezy is......" insert your own words but you catch my drift.

jeezy loves haters. if you arent getting hated on you are doing something wrong
JEEZY NEVER DIES

CARL WINSLOW

« Reply #4653 on: October 29, 2007, 04:13:07 PM »
CRIME AND URKEL
I AM CARL WINSLOW

sfahaha

• DEEP
« Reply #4654 on: October 29, 2007, 04:16:54 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

jeezy loves haters. if you arent getting hated on you are doing something wrong
READ MY LIPS
havent had ice cream in a lil while tryin to watch my wieght but those cookie dough ice cream
STOP STALKING ME BRO!!!! 8) :-X

Sony MDR V2 headphones

« Reply #4655 on: October 29, 2007, 04:48:01 PM »
faggots that swing their keys around on lanyards. (did i already post that in this thread?)

biggums mcgee

« Reply #4656 on: October 29, 2007, 05:06:57 PM »
pretty sure, but if it realllly pisses you off that much...

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #4657 on: October 29, 2007, 05:07:56 PM »
whoever keeps kooking me every chance they get, do you really have that big of a distaste towards my comments?

Maybe they hate the eagles enough to hate you for liking them.

biggums mcgee

« Reply #4658 on: October 29, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »
doubt that since no one out in jeff skates anymore, but if there are some J-Y pals on here present yourselves!

toonie

« Reply #4659 on: October 29, 2007, 05:13:50 PM »
applying for student loans

bumptobar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -34
« Reply #4660 on: October 29, 2007, 05:18:14 PM »
My dog keeps rippin ass and they smell worse so bad.  They dont even make any funny sound for me to laugh at either.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2007, 05:30:23 PM by Nick Immediato »

Rusty Champignon

« Reply #4661 on: October 29, 2007, 05:20:59 PM »
tiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeddddddddddd

shutupbitch

« Reply #4662 on: October 29, 2007, 05:36:22 PM »
The Patriots get caught cheating and the head cheater cops out and says everybody does it. Maybe they do but YOU got caught, they didn't.
So as a thank you to the league they have been running up the scores on teams out of bitterness. Last night the score was 31-0 and on a 4 and 1
with a handful of minutes left in the game they went for it and scored a TD. Any team out there would have done the respectful thing and kicked a field goal but
for some strange reason they felt the score was safer at 38-0.  I never liked Peyton Manning but I fucking hope they do the league a favor
and stomp the shit out of the Patriots!

WonkaBar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #4663 on: October 29, 2007, 06:21:22 PM »
The Patriots get caught cheating and the head cheater cops out and says everybody does it. Maybe they do but YOU got caught, they didn't.
So as a thank you to the league they have been running up the scores on teams out of bitterness. Last night the score was 31-0 and on a 4 and 1
with a handful of minutes left in the game they went for it and scored a TD. Any team out there would have done the respectful thing and kicked a field goal but
for some strange reason they felt the score was safer at 38-0.  I never liked Peyton Manning but I fucking hope they do the league a favor

the patriots didnt get caught, mangini ratted them out because he's bitter that he left for the Jets and his #1 QB is a pussy, and yes, everyone else does "cheat".

about running up the scores it's only gonna make the other team better to keep playing, after 40 points the Belichick puts in all the backups anyway.
if the Redskins or any other of the 7 teams the Pats have scored 34+ points against didnt getting spanked, they shouldve done something about it

GattMood

« Reply #4664 on: October 29, 2007, 07:17:30 PM »
I still have to finish my portfolio.
Bitches.
No job.

shutupbitch

« Reply #4665 on: October 29, 2007, 09:16:37 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

the patriots didnt get caught, mangini ratted them out because he's bitter that he left for the Jets and his #1 QB is a pussy, and yes, everyone else does "cheat".

about running up the scores it's only gonna make the other team better to keep playing, after 40 points the Belichick puts in all the backups anyway.
if the Redskins or any other of the 7 teams the Pats have scored 34+ points against didnt getting spanked, they shouldve done something about it

there's unwritten rules about not going for it on 4th and 1 leading 31-0 with 5 minutes left. You just don't do that out of respect. And I or you don't know who cheats cause they HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT.

Eric Mangini is just happy to have a couching job. His quarterback is hella smart and knows how to be a  good quarterback. The thing is, his arm is waaaaaaaaay to weak to sling it in there before a defender steps in front of it and takes it the house, which is what happens to him a lot. They should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

THe Pats are like America's team and that's why you don't hear much about this cheating scandal. I just  hope they get their ass handed to them by horse head Peyton. The colts have defense this year but the Pat's got the best system and play calling ever. That game will be the best shit this year.

Room Guy

• Rep: 1
  • get gnaughty
« Reply #4666 on: October 29, 2007, 09:20:34 PM »
go colts! pretty boy brady can suck the big one.

damian

« Reply #4667 on: October 29, 2007, 09:27:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

there's unwritten rules about not going for it on 4th and 1 leading 31-0 with 5 minutes left. You just don't do that out of respect. And I or you don't know who cheats cause they HAVEN'T BEEN CAUGHT.

Eric Mangini is just happy to have a couching job. His quarterback is hella smart and knows how to be a  good quarterback. The thing is, his arm is waaaaaaaaay to weak to sling it in there before a defender steps in front of it and takes it the house, which is what happens to him a lot. They should have gotten rid of him a long time ago.

THe Pats are like America's team and that's why you don't hear much about this cheating scandal. I just  hope they get their ass handed to them by horse head Peyton. The colts have defense this year but the Pat's got the best system and play calling ever. That game will be the best shit this year.

the redskins ran up the score by not being able to stop the pats backup offense.

artichoke

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 368
« Reply #4668 on: October 29, 2007, 10:29:00 PM »
My sleep schedule.

shutupbitch

« Reply #4669 on: October 29, 2007, 11:33:39 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

the redskins ran up the score by not being able to stop the pats backup offense.
well damn, why didn't they just for an onside kick after scoring their 52nd point?

Get em horse head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damian

« Reply #4670 on: October 29, 2007, 11:35:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
well damn, why didn't they just for an onside kick after scoring their 52nd point?

Get em horse head!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to when the redskins fumbles were about the same as onside kicks.

shutupbitch

« Reply #4671 on: October 30, 2007, 09:14:36 AM »
It's pointless debating this with you cause you obviosly know nothing about football. Might as well leave Brady in for the whole game too, huh?

Guile

• SLAP Pal
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4672 on: October 30, 2007, 09:20:03 AM »
i thought americans and football was just a stereotype......i didnt know you guys actually watched that garbage.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

shutupbitch

« Reply #4673 on: October 30, 2007, 09:21:45 AM »
hockey is much better.  ::)

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4674 on: October 30, 2007, 09:23:42 AM »
i thought canadians and hockey was just a stereotype....i didnt know you guys actually watched that garbage.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

sebastian toombs

« Reply #4675 on: October 30, 2007, 09:24:01 AM »
less chance of seeing guys hauled out on a spine board, paralyzed for life...   stick with NASCAR

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4676 on: October 30, 2007, 09:25:41 AM »
i thought sebastians and nascar was just a stereotype.....i didnt know this guy actually watched that garbage
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

shutupbitch

« Reply #4677 on: October 30, 2007, 09:28:32 AM »
Yeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwwwwwwww!

Looks like Jr is stacking  up the points this year. And fuck Jeff Gordon and his selling out by driving for Toyota for the 08' circuit.
Ford or go home!!! America, fuck yeah!

Guile

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #4678 on: October 30, 2007, 09:29:40 AM »
i ran out of things to call stereotypes. im deffinatly not stoked on that.
               DGK
              SOME
              TIMES

shutupbitch

« Reply #4679 on: October 30, 2007, 09:31:12 AM »
me too. I guess hockey is pathetic enough.  ;D