Author Topic: Johan Stuckey Cancelled  (Read 121952 times)

jakeumms

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
Re: Johan Stuckey Cancelled
« Reply #270 on: July 01, 2020, 09:43:40 PM »
I never felt like watching a boring ass roast video, they talked about him giving herpes to chicks or just made fun of him having herpes?

What a fucking moron. Remember when people lost sponsors for not being a good skater anymore. Imagine being good and losing it and having your herpes infestation be at the center of discussion. Fucking a. Why even lie to someone and then tell the truth later??

Expand Quote
Must suck to have to put out two big apologies in like a week and a half. Might even mean you’re a piece of shit.
[close]
What was the other apology??
Grant: I went for a BFA in film and Johan went for an STD and my meal plan.

Bob: Johan's like Santa Claus. Every girl that sits on his lap gets something.

https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=111453.0
A couple of weeks back it came out that Johan called one his friends a White N word on some video or other. The video was taken down and he did a one of account here to apologize for it. That seemed at the time to take care of it as the apology seemed genuine.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 09:46:38 PM by jakeumms »
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 250
« Reply #271 on: July 01, 2020, 09:44:11 PM »
To recap,

A girl had consensual, unprotected sex with a dude who knowingly had herpes and did not disclose.

If he did disclose, the girl most likely would not have consented.

The dude lied to get his dick wet and infected her.

Yet the first reaction of so many guys here is to talk about how she rolled the dice, and it’s her fault, TOTALLY MISSING THE MAIN PROBLEM OF THE DUDE LYING AND KNOWINGLY INFECTING SOMEONE WHO TRUSTED THEM.

And then, regale is with stories of how women can’t be trusted, as if that has any fucking bearing on the situation at hand.

If you are being shit on for these opinions, it’s because in your view, the most pressing matter is what the girl did wrong, NOT the obvious problem of lying and infecting someone.

Yes, we all agree that you ‘shouldn’t’ go raw with someone you just met. But I’ve rolled the dice, as have many of us. Because we trusted the other person.

This is all on Johan, (and his increasingly visible history of this behavior).

Don’t get it twisted.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 09:54:56 PM by cucktard »
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #272 on: July 01, 2020, 09:46:45 PM »

Crazy that I got proven wrong in a matter of hours. I said Emily should totally just sue him because there’s no way WKND will kick him off.

50mm

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 269
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #273 on: July 01, 2020, 09:50:19 PM »
Expand Quote
I never felt like watching a boring ass roast video, they talked about him giving herpes to chicks or just made fun of him having herpes?

What a fucking moron. Remember when people lost sponsors for not being a good skater anymore. Imagine being good and losing it and having your herpes infestation be at the center of discussion. Fucking a. Why even lie to someone and then tell the truth later??

Expand Quote
Must suck to have to put out two big apologies in like a week and a half. Might even mean you’re a piece of shit.
[close]
[close]

A couple of weeks back it came out that Johan called one his friends a White N word on some video or other. The video was taken down and he did a one of account here to apologize for it. That seemed at the time to take care of it as the apology seemed genuine.
Goddamn, I hate skatetalk bob. I liked the wknd ad they made with him for Trevor getting on the team, but I can't even let that slide in my sig anymore.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #274 on: July 01, 2020, 10:26:41 PM »
Even my girlfriend is bummed on Johan's dumbass. She said she thinks you should never trust what a dude says but she could understand trusting him because he looks like a person who doesn't get laid to begin with lol.

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #275 on: July 01, 2020, 10:28:43 PM »
WKND claiming that none of them knew in the comments. The fuck out of here....

jakeumms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1341
  • Runnin through the house with a pickle in my mouth
« Reply #276 on: July 01, 2020, 10:33:07 PM »
Even my girlfriend is bummed on Johan's dumbass. She said she thinks you should never trust what a dude says but she could understand trusting him because he looks like a person who doesn't get laid to begin with lol.
I think your girlfriend successfully articulated what that dude's general appeal was
them cats are out getting mashed up to jungle, he's out mashing up jungle cats. it's just not gonna work.

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #277 on: July 01, 2020, 10:37:26 PM »
Lol johan posted an apology on his page and in the comments someone wrote that austyn has the herp too lol.

Putaslocas

• Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #278 on: July 01, 2020, 10:41:26 PM »
Yo im gonna keep it real, this whole situation really teaches me something..ive rolled the dice quite a few times and i honestly think im not gonna fuck around like that anymore..

Storybook Weaver

« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2020, 10:44:56 PM »
Expand Quote

Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

https://instagram.com/loudfemme?igshid=2q52mx69meuf

Watch the stories from this account. The std jokes. Wknd had no idea yeah right

HotnSpicyMcChicken

• Rep: -42
« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2020, 10:46:41 PM »
LOL @ WKND pretending to actually give a fuck about this, kicking Johan off is just for optics. This is just the crew trying to cover their asses for knowing about and making light of all this shit for so long.

Anyway, fuck Johan and that absolutely embarrassingly weak apology. 3rd grade reading level ass attempt at PR damage control.

I see he is rolling with the excuse that he was "embarrassed" about his disease and is using that as a shield for the darker implications of his behavior. The fact that multiple women are coming forward with similar allegations, the fact that he explicitly played dumb about having an std in order to get unprotected sex, and the fact that he aggressively pursued sex while it was clear she wasn't feeling it point to a pathological behavioral pattern that's deeply disturbing. I have a feeling more women will be coming forward in the very near future.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2020, 10:57:03 PM »
 Bootleg Gibby Haynes lookin' ass.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2020, 11:10:46 PM »
Expand Quote
If you have an active cold sore and you go down on a girl and vice versa you can give them/get genital herpes right?
[close]

No

Oh you absolutely can. My girl at the time and I, many years ago, took another lady into our room for love times. I ended up with face herpes but my ex contracted them downstairs. When they came on she was in SERIOUS pain for days. Brutal to watch.

I then passed them on to another gf's asshole, as I had no idea that I had a small sore in my mouth. Highly contagious is herpes. Be careful out there.

Also, fuck this guy.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #283 on: July 01, 2020, 11:14:26 PM »
LOL @ WKND pretending to actually give a fuck about this, kicking Johan off is just for optics. This is just the crew trying to cover their asses for knowing about and making light of all this shit for so long.

Anyway, fuck Johan and that absolutely embarrassingly weak apology. 3rd grade reading level ass attempt at PR damage control.

I see he is rolling with the excuse that he was "embarrassed" about his disease and is using that as a shield for the darker implications of his behavior. The fact that multiple women are coming forward with similar allegations, the fact that he explicitly played dumb about having an std in order to get unprotected sex, and the fact that he aggressively pursued sex while it was clear she wasn't feeling it point to a pathological behavioral pattern that's deeply disturbing. I have a feeling more women will be coming forward in the very near future.
Was just discussing this with my girlfriend. I’m sure half the people in here think I am full of shit but I said a couple posts ago I didn’t know about the police reports. I didn’t read every page of the thread. But the apology to Instagram but not the actual girl is dumb and I don’t get why people ever do that shit. A long ass apology is always someone trying to get you to feel for them. The perfect apology is apologizing to the person you hurt, then because you have to address it you just gotta say something short, “I did a lot of fucked up stuff that has come to light this week. I’m sorry to everyone I let down and there’s nothing to say because there isn’t an excuse.”

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 142
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #284 on: July 01, 2020, 11:35:27 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

They sure as hell knew and made light of it. They're just mad they got caught. Every man for himself .
I kinda have to agree here and herein lies the problem with calling all these arseholes out; they only really apologize when/ if they get caught and if they think it will somehow affect their sales/ careers (hard glances at 10/10).

Don’t get me wrong I’m all for people evolving and learning from their past mistakes, but making fake apologies on Instagram is basically the 2020 equivalent of getting caught by your mum when you’re a kid and apologizing even though you don’t really mean it, nor do you actually intend to make any changes to your behavior.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 11:37:47 PM by Gay Imp Sausage Metal »

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

scary

• Rep: -7
« Reply #285 on: July 01, 2020, 11:35:40 PM »
sorry g’s if you already brought this up but wtfs the deal with jamal gibbs? heard he got accused of bein a full blown r^pist and i havent heard anything else abt it

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2243
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #286 on: July 01, 2020, 11:38:18 PM »
sorry g’s if you already brought this up but wtfs the deal with jamal gibbs? heard he got accused of bein a full blown r^pist and i havent heard anything else abt it
There you are.
https://www.slapmagazine.com/index.php?topic=111345.0

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Sleezus Yikes

• Rep: 67
« Reply #287 on: July 01, 2020, 11:47:25 PM »

there is the soul of Andrew Reynolds in every emerica shoe. you just have to pull on the right shoe lace and hold your ear into it. you can hear his voice saying "thank you cowboy! lets go for a ride!" just try it.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 262
« Reply #288 on: July 02, 2020, 12:04:46 AM »
WKND's insta is in full damage control/panic mode right now, and out right denying that they knew about/joked about the situation despite being fairly relentlessly called out for it. Would screenshot but I'm a stupid dumb idiot.

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #289 on: July 02, 2020, 12:10:42 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
If you have an active cold sore and you go down on a girl and vice versa you can give them/get genital herpes right?
[close]

No
[close]

Oh you absolutely can. My girl at the time and I, many years ago, took another lady into our room for love times. I ended up with face herpes but my ex contracted them downstairs. When they came on she was in SERIOUS pain for days. Brutal to watch.

I then passed them on to another gf's asshole, as I had no idea that I had a small sore in my mouth. Highly contagious is herpes. Be careful out there.

Also, fuck this guy.

HVS-1 can be passed oral to genital but that doesn't make it HSV-2. It's just likely to show up there the first time and then probably never again. I unknowingly did this to someone earlier this year and felt awful. I've never had a cold sore before and I wasn't tested for it.

BUT to knowingly hide that information from someone is fucking abhorrent and Johan deserves to get the hate.

Big Sleez

• Rep: 0
« Reply #290 on: July 02, 2020, 12:11:58 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Bet the dude on the receiving end is questioning himself right now..
Also what’s up Sleez
yall really having a sex ed debate on a skateboard forum

KingSharkIsAShark

• Rep: -252
  • Future SLAP Pal
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #291 on: July 02, 2020, 12:16:59 AM »
Does anyone even give a fuck about WKND or their riders?? Shalom

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #292 on: July 02, 2020, 12:21:50 AM »
WKND's insta is in full damage control/panic mode right now, and out right denying that they knew about/joked about the situation despite being fairly relentlessly called out for it. Would screenshot but I'm a stupid dumb idiot.

Is the argument that the WKND guys knew he had herpes or that they knew that he was infecting women he assured he was clean?  That’s an important distinction.  The two roast jokes posted appear to me as if they are focusing on him being unclean, not that he’s a sociopath.   I’ve had friends with stds but I naturally assumed they behaved with a modicum of decency about and never felt the need to check in about it

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #293 on: July 02, 2020, 12:26:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Is the argument that the WKND guys knew he had herpes or that they knew that he was infecting women he assured he was clean?  That’s an important distinction.  The two roast jokes posted appear to me as if they are focusing on him being unclean, not that he’s a sociopath.   I’ve had friends with stds but I naturally assumed they behaved with a modicum of decency about and never felt the need to check in about it

Except one of the jokes is specifically about him infecting women
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #294 on: July 02, 2020, 12:30:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Except one of the jokes is specifically about him infecting women

I was a little back and forth on whether that’s just a roast joke or something more to it.  I guess I just read it as a joke they made because he had dressed as Santa once for a party. 

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #295 on: July 02, 2020, 12:49:25 AM »
he so fuckin ugly he shoulda used 3600 to fix his face i hear they got miracles now motherfuckers dont have to be the goonies freak no more

ay

mclovin1336

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 75
« Reply #296 on: July 02, 2020, 12:53:37 AM »
im late to the party: are we talking regular herpes or genital herpes (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genital_herpes)?

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1103
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #297 on: July 02, 2020, 12:54:22 AM »
She said she had sores on her vagina
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

KINGTONY

• Rep: -81
« Reply #298 on: July 02, 2020, 12:54:55 AM »
read the thread gimp

Roast beef

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -734
  • My daughter is my world.
« Reply #299 on: July 02, 2020, 02:53:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
50mm is so far up Johan's ass that hes getting support from some of the biggest right-wing loser trolls on this forum. Amazing.

To date, Johan has said the n word, lied to girls about his std's (and willingly gave them herpes, chlamydia, gonnorhea), faked a GoFundMe for his dog that wasn't sick and pocketed $3,600 from it. What a stand-up human being. How can anyone defend this piece of trash?

All sorts of losers on here are blaming the girls or shaming them for not wearing condoms or doing sufficient research on not-that-famous pro skaters. Unbelievable.

Lastly, it blows my mind that so many skaters are such hardcore fans of this dork. His skinny jeans, weak style and goofy looking face have always put me off to his footage. I give him credit for progressing so much the last few years, but I've never enjoyed his skating. Fuck Johan Stuckey.
[close]
You feel better now you’ve got that off your chest? Also, I’m not a right wing loser. Everyone is in agreement that what Johan done is awful, nobody is “victim shaming” the girl but she can’t put all the blame on Johan. Chill out ya plum.
[close]

Jesus Christ you are an absolute piece of fucking trash. She straight up asked this bum if he had been tested. If he was clean. He lied to her face. What fucking more research should she have had to have done in that moment? Fucking swab the nigga ball sack, urethra and cheek? The fuck??? You out here giving girls the herp too? You're garbage kid.
Sure I’m a piece of trash, whatever you say ass wipe.Just because she asked him if he was clean and he said yes doesn’t mean she wasn’t taking a gamble. In a city like LA if you’re gonna go round having casual unprotected sex with people you just met there’s always gonna be a risk factor. Fuck you, Kook.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal. It’s the courage to continue that counts.