Author Topic: lame instagram posts by pros  (Read 1444255 times)

Krooked antihero (+ 2 Hidden) and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1627
  • Overweight and Underprepared
Re: lame instagram posts by pros
« Reply #11490 on: December 30, 2023, 05:08:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Only your US fried ass brains will withstand the logical onslaught that is arguing nature loving, conservation, prehistorical human societies and biologist humanity in favour of a dude that's out there blasting off high-end automated fire arms from the bed of his unfiltered, gasoline engine truck. I'm gonna love watching any one of you clueless dumbasses try and eat the meat of the ram that's in his insta story. Animal looks full grown and healthy. Eating your literal hats will be easier than the muscle of that mountain machine that would obliterate any one of you, especially spindly gangly ass Geoff, in a fair fight. Bitch ass cowards. There is ten times more honour in raising your own pig and looking it in the eye when you slaughter it than there is in driving your truck into nature and shooting a wild animal with a fucking gun from a half mile away.
[close]

It is odd that they have had edible underwear for decades but I have never heard of edible hats being sold on a large commercial scale.

Looks like a restaurant in a Texas mex chain has a version.
https://www.thedrum.com/news/2022/12/21/nacho-average-hat-chiquito-bows-viral-pressure-and-creates-edible-sombrero
[close]

Brian Downey makes the best hats to eat.

THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!!! Hell yeah, what a great end of 2023. 2024 we eating hats, no cap.
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

Troubadour26

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 91
« Reply #11491 on: December 30, 2023, 10:29:44 PM »
epic page here. Thanks Pals

blurst_of_times

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 817
    • Skateboarding Magazine Scans avatar image
« Reply #11492 on: December 31, 2023, 12:32:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Only your US fried ass brains will withstand the logical onslaught that is arguing nature loving, conservation, prehistorical human societies and biologist humanity in favour of a dude that's out there blasting off high-end automated fire arms from the bed of his unfiltered, gasoline engine truck. I'm gonna love watching any one of you clueless dumbasses try and eat the meat of the ram that's in his insta story. Animal looks full grown and healthy. Eating your literal hats will be easier than the muscle of that mountain machine that would obliterate any one of you, especially spindly gangly ass Geoff, in a fair fight. Bitch ass cowards. There is ten times more honour in raising your own pig and looking it in the eye when you slaughter it than there is in driving your truck into nature and shooting a wild animal with a fucking gun from a half mile away.
[close]

It is odd that they have had edible underwear for decades but I have never heard of edible hats being sold on a large commercial scale.

https://www.thedrum.com/news/2022/12/21/nacho-average-hat-chiquito-bows-viral-pressure-and-creates-edible-sombrero
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CrHar9tIM_z/?igsh=amJvMTV0Nm9vYzIz
There was no wire. Clark's planet needed him.
 Note: Clark Hassler died on the way back to his home planet.

håkanhellström

• Rep: -49

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 147
  • We're just 2 lo(b)s(t)ers sitting behind a screen
« Reply #11494 on: December 31, 2023, 03:43:50 AM »
I’ll be the first to hate on post-vegan Rowley, but did Fat Bill just cop his first RATM album or something?

Impish sausage is definitely gonna blow up as a euphemism this year

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -228
« Reply #11495 on: December 31, 2023, 06:54:28 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

that micro sized cup of salsa can go fuck itself

goeatsomefriedbread

• Rep: 268
« Reply #11496 on: December 31, 2023, 09:44:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Brian Downey makes the best hats to eat.

These are amazing

TheLurper

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 639
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #11497 on: December 31, 2023, 12:59:57 PM »

Quote from: ChuckRamone
I love when people bring up world hunger. It makes everything meaningless.
"That guy is double parked."
"Who cares? There are people starving to death! Besides, how does that affect you? Does it lessen the joy of parking?

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 810
« Reply #11498 on: December 31, 2023, 02:13:37 PM »

Not gonna lie if some place served these that I walk into,  I'd be that annoying cunt and order one and sing this over and over

Gab

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 266
« Reply #11499 on: December 31, 2023, 02:20:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
For a lot of ppl, what you mentioned aren't morally justifiable.

To me, the concept that one "loves" nature and then goes out there solely to destroy a major part of what defines it is asinine.

He doesn't need to participate in it for sustenance. Doesn't he live in the O.C. suburbs?

If you want to kill living creatures, just say you want to kill living creatures, so we can all see you for the complete psychopath you are. Miss me with the you-love-nature shit.

He realized he couldn't handle conquering skate spots anymore so he just transitioned to getting his jollies and sense of worth from conquering animals.
[close]

I'm pretty sure he's just in it for all the brokeback mtn stuff hunters get up to out in the wilderness
[close]

Nothing wrong with that either
[close]

He just like me fr

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1077
« Reply #11500 on: January 02, 2024, 07:36:39 AM »

Epic bro
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

GrayCellGreen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 293
« Reply #11501 on: January 02, 2024, 09:48:09 AM »

You should start a new thread for these spicy takes , I'd love to hear more.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 206
« Reply #11502 on: January 02, 2024, 12:18:48 PM »
Who cares. I don’t think someone should have to stick to their20s lifestyle choices forever. And vegans are annoying. I don’t care how my meat died. You guys are too serious.

Shtonk

• Rep: -418
« Reply #11503 on: January 02, 2024, 12:28:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You should start a new thread for these spicy takes , I'd love to hear more.

don't get greedy, you're gonna have to keep scouring the board for my little easter egg meltdowns. until then: https://www.vaispine.com/our-practice/about-dr-depalma/articles/regrowing-spines/

Chickenparmesan

• Rep: 0
« Reply #11504 on: January 02, 2024, 01:07:51 PM »
Who cares. I don’t think someone should have to stick to their20s lifestyle choices forever. And vegans are annoying. I don’t care how my meat died. You guys are too serious.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11505 on: January 02, 2024, 03:00:21 PM »
right? That’s why I reverted to eating dog meat, such an abundant source in my neighborhood alone

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 501
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #11506 on: January 02, 2024, 03:29:13 PM »
Let’s just agree hunting is fucked in the head stuff and move on

How’s J Casanova been goin on the socials?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11507 on: January 02, 2024, 03:52:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
right? That’s why I reverted to eating dog meat, such an abundant source in my neighborhood alone
Sure dude, eating dogs is the same as saying there’s no difference between hunting and eating factory slaughtered animals.

Burt Ward

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 522
« Reply #11508 on: January 02, 2024, 04:28:14 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

I'm not vegan, but people who make their personalty about smoking meats etc, are ten times more annoying than the most annoying vegan.
Now, we used to say we put on our tights to put on the world. So I don't think it tarnishes the image at all.

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11509 on: January 02, 2024, 05:50:38 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I'm not vegan, but people who make their personalty about smoking meats etc, are ten times more annoying than the most annoying vegan.
I agree they’re annoying and maybe even more than vegans but occasionally they want to share some good food. So there’s that. If a vegan offers me food I’m usually expecting a lame experience. Like don’t get me wrong I think they’re trying to be moral and that’s commendable. But vegan food is terrible.

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #11510 on: January 02, 2024, 06:01:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Why do you care?
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

DISTANT RUMOURS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 406
« Reply #11511 on: January 03, 2024, 12:30:36 AM »

Shtonk

• Rep: -418
« Reply #11512 on: January 03, 2024, 01:29:44 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
I agree they’re annoying and maybe even more than vegans but occasionally they want to share some good food. So there’s that. If a vegan offers me food I’m usually expecting a lame experience. Like don’t get me wrong I think they’re trying to be moral and that’s commendable. But vegan food is terrible.

I could say you're clueless and annoying but I don't think you're clueless, you just have a fucked up agenda. The ratio of terrible to awesome is better with vegan food than meat based on any statistical scale and perspective. You have to be so insanely fried to arrive at a different conclusion when the entire world is plastered with crappy burger and hotdog stands. And let's totally exclude moral and environmental factors because hey on this forum its all about having a good time bro. Dumbo

Paul Cicero

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -282
« Reply #11513 on: January 03, 2024, 01:46:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

I could say you're clueless and annoying but I don't think you're clueless, you just have a fucked up agenda. The ratio of terrible to awesome is better with vegan food than meat based on any statistical scale and perspective. You have to be so insanely fried to arrive at a different conclusion when the entire world is plastered with crappy burger and hotdog stands. And let's totally exclude moral and environmental factors because hey on this forum its all about having a good time bro. Dumbo

Why is there so much plant based “meat” then? If it’s so crappy, why make fake versions of it?

Old SadFat

• Rep: 2
« Reply #11514 on: January 03, 2024, 02:00:32 AM »
For anyone who wants to buy some Lord Williams gear and check the site:

https://lordwilliams.io/?fbclid=PAAaayEbImuqN2HXFROSpTWs5UnFJ4K15MAik1iOPmAkI_-KU4bQ9pjTV88Nc_aem_AaHTNyUKRgsbHPeKF5_UB0K4iXTspcePSJOkKHKy_xPILTqyCTRnhNhA65zXU_xUSSI

Even worse than I thought

He called himself Lord because people go "oh lordie" when he walks up to them.

Also crypto butters came for Stevie hard huh?  Proof of ownership apps for a sweater ffs.   

devils acrobat

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Rep: 142
« Reply #11515 on: January 03, 2024, 02:04:01 AM »
For anyone who wants to buy some Lord Williams gear and check the site:

https://lordwilliams.io/?fbclid=PAAaayEbImuqN2HXFROSpTWs5UnFJ4K15MAik1iOPmAkI_-KU4bQ9pjTV88Nc_aem_AaHTNyUKRgsbHPeKF5_UB0K4iXTspcePSJOkKHKy_xPILTqyCTRnhNhA65zXU_xUSSI

Even worse than I thought

I came to the conclusion that Stevie was offended there was another 'king' in skating so he had to put an even worse crown on something.

excitableboy

• Rep: 93
« Reply #11516 on: January 03, 2024, 03:48:03 AM »
Expand Quote

I came to the conclusion that Stevie was offended there was another 'king' in skating so he had to put an even worse crown on something.

That actually seems plausible. The graphics are impressive in that they are somehow much worse.

From the seizure-inducing copy About Us:
"Elevate your lifestyle and embark on a journey with Lord Williams and the cultural vision of a cannabis brand like no other, where quality ranges from affordable accessibility to the pinnacle of high-end sophistication for everyone."

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11517 on: January 03, 2024, 04:48:54 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Why is there so much plant based “meat” then? If it’s so crappy, why make fake versions of it?
personally (and after more than half my life not eating meat) I could give two shits about fake meat, BUT if it helps someone transition to a vegan lifestyle or allows them to enjoy a comfort food from their childhood while letting them stay true to their morals/ ideals, then I can’t really hate on that…
Processed food is shit period, but it does have a time and place no matter what your diet consists of.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2024, 06:00:22 AM by Gray Imp Sausage Metal »

Shifty Flip

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 306
  • and the whistle is screaming
« Reply #11518 on: January 03, 2024, 05:58:20 AM »
Expand Quote

He called himself Lord because people go "oh lordie" when he walks up to them.

Also crypto butters came for Stevie hard huh?  Proof of ownership apps for a sweater ffs.

I was surprised there wasn’t a link to an NFT store….. then I read the Phuggital entry.  The name is even worse than King Williams.

Gray Imp Sausage Metal

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #11519 on: January 03, 2024, 06:02:27 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
Sure dude, eating dogs is the same as saying there’s no difference between hunting and eating factory slaughtered animals.
well you don’t care how your meat died, so what does it matter if I kick a dog for a minute to tenderize it before slitting its throat?