Author Topic: Mark Appleyard Thinks Corona Virus Has Been Orchestrated - Discuss  (Read 23350 times)

Putaslocas

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -291
  • EAT SHIT AND DIE
Re: Mark Appleyard Thinks Corona Virus Has Been Orchestrated - Discuss
« Reply #210 on: July 02, 2020, 08:59:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So are you retards gonna take the vaccine if there is one? Pretty scary and idiotic to let someone inject you with bullshit to protect you from a virus that has a 99% survival rate. No thats not made up..you just choose not to believe it..explain to me how this isnt political. Far as i know, aint no one dying. I know multiple people who have been offered $1000 to allow coroners to write that their loved one died of corona when they indeed died of a fucking gun shot wound to the chest or a heart attack..nothing sketchy about that at all..
[close]

[close]

And yet you avoid all the other information. CUCK. hope you and everyone you love get the vaccination and suffer the consequences. Bitch bye.
[close]

You bet your ass ill be getting the vaccine (assuming there is one). I'll be giving it to my kids too. Shame it won't be as effective as it should be because dumb fucks like you are afraid you'll be inseminated by Bill Gates. If only.

Lmfao youre gonna vaccinate your kids? I legit
Hope you die in a very painful way.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #211 on: July 02, 2020, 09:05:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So are you retards gonna take the vaccine if there is one? Pretty scary and idiotic to let someone inject you with bullshit to protect you from a virus that has a 99% survival rate. No thats not made up..you just choose not to believe it..explain to me how this isnt political. Far as i know, aint no one dying. I know multiple people who have been offered $1000 to allow coroners to write that their loved one died of corona when they indeed died of a fucking gun shot wound to the chest or a heart attack..nothing sketchy about that at all..
[close]
No you don’t.
Stop it. You’re being silly.
[close]

Who the actual fuck is you??? Do you know who i am ? What a fuckin ignorant ass statement to tell a complete stranger on a forum..Youd get cracked so hard youd never talk shit to your children. Unreal..”no you dont.” Lmao okay, sure proves me wrong.
[close]
  Those people were lying to you bro.

Wow man. All this time i believed them. Lmao. You idiot. Have any of you any idea that many states were getting slapped on the wrist for not reporting enough covid deaths?? Did you know new york FORCED old people into nursing homes, only furthering the spread? Did you know that nurses have testified on recording saying that theyve sent in brand new, sterile, unused testing kits, to receive POSITIVE covid results? Or how about the illinois department of health blatantly admitting that if someone was in hospice while dying of some other reason, yet had covid in their system, its considered a covid death?? This is all stuff thats out there right in front of your fucking faces. The information just doesnt fit your narrative so you deny any other ideas. Get fucked.

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #212 on: July 02, 2020, 09:06:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

And yet you avoid all the other information. CUCK. hope you and everyone you love get the vaccination and suffer the consequences. Bitch bye.
[close]

You bet your ass ill be getting the vaccine (assuming there is one). I'll be giving it to my kids too. Shame it won't be as effective as it should be because dumb fucks like you are afraid you'll be inseminated by Bill Gates. If only.
[close]

I usually like your posts but dude I didn't actually wanna say this but I've had family members already die from it. Shit has been hectic for us lately

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #213 on: July 02, 2020, 09:10:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

I usually like your posts but dude I didn't actually wanna say this but I've had family members already die from it. Shit has been hectic for us lately

Did any of those members have a compromised immune system? Because that happens..This virus was designed to attack certain people..

Luddite

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 83
« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2020, 09:22:41 PM »
Appleyards involvement in iDabble is more damning to me than taking some youtube conspiracies a bit too seriously

Spacetravelisboring

• Rep: -423
« Reply #215 on: July 02, 2020, 10:14:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Did any of those members have a compromised immune system? Because that happens..This virus was designed to attack certain people..

One had diabetes but I don't know if that matters. The others nothing.

backside_reacharound

• Rep: -215
« Reply #216 on: July 02, 2020, 10:22:47 PM »

you sir, are a gigantic fucking liar.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #217 on: July 02, 2020, 10:26:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No you don’t.
[close]

Who the actual fuck is you??? Do you know who i am ? What a fuckin ignorant ass statement to tell a complete stranger on a forum..Youd get cracked so hard youd never talk shit to your children. Unreal..”no you dont.” Lmao okay, sure proves me wrong.
Hahahahahahaha!!!
You’re a real piece of work.
How ‘bout... since you dropped a specious claim in the middle of your diatribe, how about YOU prove YOUR claim. I ain’t the one that dangled crap on a stick & presented it to everybody as a fact. All I did was assert that you’re full of shit.
So, what do you say you come up with some names of “multiple people“ who declined the offer of $1000 & cities their loved ones passed away in? Those can be cross referenced rather easily.
No?
How about you cite a news source, then. You know, a credible one?
That’ll shut me up. Hell, I’ll even offer you an public apology here.
Elsewise, pipe down when people justifiably question your position & back yourself up with facts rather than backing yourself into a corner.
Grow a spine & learn to discuss your point without threatening violence while your at it, ya’ ding dong.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Dr.Fauci

• Rep: -38
« Reply #218 on: July 02, 2020, 10:30:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Another conspiracy kook.  Can we elevate Apples to full kook status, now?
I mean, riding for Globe is strike fucking one. And two.
[close]

So what if riding for globe? It's not cool brand like nike, adidas or cons?

The only people who really care about what branding are kids and people who aren't pro. After certain point its all marketing and selling products. He rode for the coolest companies when he was 19-23. Now he's making money to support his family. Skating changed. It would be more pathetic to be 37 worrying about if he was riding for something so fickle as a the "cool" companies.

Appleyard is really nice and with a doubt the best skater I've ever seen in person.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #219 on: July 02, 2020, 10:34:04 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

you sir, are a gigantic fucking liar.

what proof do you have against that fuck boy? What purpose do i have to sit here and make shit up on a message board where i remain anonymous? You legit have zero clue who i am and who the fuck i know. You sir, are fucking sick in the head to throw claims like that at people you dont even know in any way. I have nothing to gain..my life is fuckin sweet. I could literally tell anyone to get fucked and i would still continue in my success without a worry..i owe none of you anything..

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #220 on: July 02, 2020, 10:41:31 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No you don’t.
[close]

[close]
Hahahahahahaha!!!
How ‘bout... since you dropped a specious claim in the middle of your diatribe, how about YOU prove YOUR claim. I ain’t the one that dangled crap on a stick & presented it to everybody as a fact. All I did was assert that you’re full of shit.
So, what do you say you come up with some names of “multiple people“ who declined the offer of $1000 & cities their loved ones passed away in? Those can be cross referenced rather easily.
No?
Elsewise, pipe down when people justifiably question your position & back yourself up with facts rather than backing yourself into a corner.
Grow a spine & learn to discuss your point without threatening violence while your at it, ya’ ding dong.

You dumb mother fucker..this isnt shit anyone is gonna report on..These are TWO people fairly close to me..you want my moms best friend who ive known since i was born to make a video about how the government tried to pay her $1000 to let her husbands death certificate say he died of covid at 96 YEARS OLD? when she knows for a fact that he had multiple heart surgeries and eventually croaked from a massive heart attack? How do you want me to prove this shit?? This is real personal shit that definitely wont get out on mainstream media...or how about the 16 year old kid from the skateshop i go to? Everyone in his high school knows that this one other kid died in a car crash and his siblings admitted that their mom accepted $1000 to write he died from covid on his death certificate..its their word vs mine. I choose to believe them.

Do you have any idea what could happen to my moms best friend if she came forward with this information? Shes scared fucking shitless that someone still might come after her..this is some real ass shit and if you choose not to believe someone simply because it sounds too bizarre to you, thats on you. Ive always been an honest, loyal and caring individual. I would NEVER steer ANYONE in the wrong direction..inform i will, deceive i will not..i am highly skilled in manipulation and have only used this in life or death situations..this right here, is no manipulation..i am sharing what i know, as i feel obligated to. I would feel awful to not share what i know then to see people fall at the demise of evil..excuse me for encouraging people to be more open minded..

Also forgot to mention, my moms friend DECLINED the money, which is why she is scared shitless. She made them write,  COD(cause of death): HEART ATTACK.

I dont know anyone who died of covid, so i dont believe it.

Yall dont know anyone who was offered money to report that a death was from covid and it wasnt, so you dont believe it.

Goes both ways.

I mean fuck, ive visited the guy 2 times on my own within the last 10 years and seen his surgical scars on his chest..the guy was in bad fucking shape for a long time..
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 11:31:33 PM by Putaslocas »

Lou Strux

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2226
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #221 on: July 02, 2020, 10:56:42 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No you don’t.
[close]

[close]
Hahahahahahaha!!!
No?
[close]

You dumb mother fucker..this isnt shit anyone is gonna report on..These are TWO people fairly close to me..you want my moms best friend who ive known since i was born to make a video about how the government tried to pay her $1000 to let her husbands death certificate say he died of covid at 96 YEARS OLD? when she knows for a fact that he had multiple heart surgeries and eventually croaked from a massive heart attack? How do you want me to prove this shit?? This is real personal shit that definitely wont get out on mainstream media...or how about the 16 year old kid from the skateshop i go to? Everyone in his high school knows that this one other kid died in a car crash and his siblings admitted that their mom accepted $1000 to write he died from covid on his death certificate..its their word vs mine. I choose to believe them.
Great! Perfect, even. We have two people. One who took the $1000 & one who didn’t, is that right?
So a quick check of public records will confirm your story.
Names of deceased, as well as cities/states where deceased ceased, please.
I’ll take care of the Googling & get back to you here with the results via copy/paste & links. Also, one assumes, with the apology I will owe you.
So...? What do you say?!?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #222 on: July 02, 2020, 11:10:28 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No you don’t.
[close]

[close]
Hahahahahahaha!!!
No?
[close]

[close]
Great! Perfect, even. We have two people. One who took the $1000 & one who didn’t, is that right?
I’ll take care of the Googling & get back to you here with the results via copy/paste & links. Also, one assumes, with the apology I will owe you.

Yo..Where do you come off having the authority..no, the AUDACITY to ask for such personal info? Bro i live in chicago, do you have any idea the type of shit ive seen in person yet NEVER reported on the news? Ive got people who have found brand new guns and ammunition, randomly in their alley..Im not gang affiliated by any means by the way. anyway, theres plenty of shit that goes on in this world that literally sneaks right under your mother fuckin nose..the mentality i see here is, “well i dont see, hear or read about it, so its not true!” wake the fuck up..the world is corrupt yo..Sorry to break it to you..

• Rep: -30
« Reply #223 on: July 03, 2020, 12:38:59 AM »
You are ignoring this user.

If you all do the same he might go away.

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #224 on: July 03, 2020, 01:28:22 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

In a seemingly endless sea of trolls, incels, racists and liars, you are by far the worst poster on here. Conglaturation. You're Winner.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1098
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #225 on: July 03, 2020, 01:58:12 AM »
I equate people thinking COVID-19 has been orchestrated to people who think creationism should be taught in schools. Utter nonsense.
"Was just about to say, wtf is up with this EdLawndale guy?"

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 705
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #226 on: July 03, 2020, 02:06:02 AM »
You kids are the worst

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #227 on: July 03, 2020, 02:08:49 AM »
I equate people thinking COVID-19 has been orchestrated to people who think creationism should be taught in schools. Utter nonsense.

For once You forgot mention that youre 38 you fucking pedophile.

Putaslocas

• EAT SHIT AND DIE
« Reply #228 on: July 03, 2020, 02:11:09 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

In a seemingly endless sea of trolls, incels, racists and liars, you are by far the worst poster on here. Conglaturation. You're Winner.

Wtf is a “seemingly endless sea”? That is not even an expression..

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #229 on: July 03, 2020, 02:18:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Wtf is a “seemingly endless sea”? That is not even an expression..

"Endless sea" is actually an expression, you dumb fuck.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #230 on: July 03, 2020, 02:22:48 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
No you don’t.
[close]

[close]
Hahahahahahaha!!!
No?
[close]

[close]
[close]

Yo..Where do you come off having the authority..no, the AUDACITY to ask for such personal info? Bro i live in chicago, do you have any idea the type of shit ive seen in person yet NEVER reported on the news? Ive got people who have found brand new guns and ammunition, randomly in their alley..Im not gang affiliated by any means by the way. anyway, theres plenty of shit that goes on in this world that literally sneaks right under your mother fuckin nose..the mentality i see here is, “well i dont see, hear or read about it, so its not true!” wake the fuck up..the world is corrupt yo..Sorry to break it to you..

lolz I'm 38 and you've been sonned

nolliecrooked

• Rep: -23
« Reply #231 on: July 03, 2020, 02:34:55 AM »
It's hilarious that people get so upset about what pros say in interviews and shit, dude... to get on appleyards level when he was the shit back in the day he clearly wasnt studying or reading books, he was probably hammered all the time skating his ass off 24/7, why would u guys get so mad about him saying stupid shit? theres so much pros that have wild thoughs, skateboarding conversation is always good to hear, but why da fuck would u care about a random skate pro opinion on politics or whatever serious topic?

chill people, apreciate the art, the artist is just a human.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #232 on: July 03, 2020, 02:39:39 AM »
Putaslocas will be begging for the vaccine when it's created, fuck outta here

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 205
« Reply #233 on: July 03, 2020, 06:27:56 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I love how you all seem so sure you know how the world is run and seem so certain about the current state of affairs. You are skateboarders on a skate forum.

Shutting down and being abusive towards an individual because he has a different opinion leads you on the right tracks to fascism.

Slap is all about ego. Everyone just wants to one up each other and have a better insult, it's sad and toxic.
[close]
That’s not how fascism comes about- fascism arises from belligerent ignorance being weaponized by a political party. Look man I’m all for keeping an open mind and being respectful but when people are saying “you can’t prove the elites aren’t lizard people” or “coroners are paying people $1000 to call it coronavirus” we’re talking about unreality. Don’t open your mind so much your brain falls out.
[close]

Actually it's quite the opposite, obtuse one. Nowadays you have to keep an open mind, or else you will be brainwashed like the majority of you all are in this thread, professing with certainty that this isn't some government agenda.

If the golf of tonkin was revealed to be a USA false flag operation, then is it that far of a stretch to believe that 9/11 was an inside job?

That's just one example, there are so many loose ends that you guys need to investigate for yourselves to get to the bottom of... Including the covid 19 conspiracy.

A conspiracy is a conspiracy theory until proven fact, but when you have the powerful and untouchable elite with the power to wipe out anybody in their way and tie up loose ends, then I'd say it's more intelligent to be informed than going around and playing devils advocate, ignorantly attacking someone for their opinion like many are doing to mark now.
Nope. That’s not how logic works or being informed works. You have a nice day and don’t open your mind so much your brain falls out.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #234 on: July 03, 2020, 06:53:07 AM »
   Im not liking the guy but why would anyone beg for the vaccine?, unless they were old?
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

mtvic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -60
« Reply #235 on: July 03, 2020, 07:32:39 AM »
I like to think of the effort it would take to have every country on earth lie about the same thing at the same time, and for what?  The problem with conspiracy theories like this is that there is no acceptance of facts. Questions become evidence. If x then why not y?  Our country isn’t doing well with this disease primarily because people aren’t taking it seriously: admittedly Covid doesn’t have the death rate it was thought to have, it is still a dangerous disease and horrific for those with immune disorders. I consult for a family farm in Wisconsin, the youngest is currently a nurse and works the Covid unit. Now, he is as trumpian as it gets and I was curious about his thoughts because I figured he would be a “it’s not a big deal guy”. I was wrong. He says it’s strange how some people will have it and their significant others don’t but hearing his horror stories are just intense. If one doesnt believe in the disease why not prove its not real by volunteering at the nearest hospital?  Seems logical.

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #236 on: July 03, 2020, 07:39:59 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
   Im not liking the guy but why would anyone beg for the vaccine?, unless they were old?

We'll all be begging for the vaccine. This shit is deadly for ppl of all ages.

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
« Reply #237 on: July 03, 2020, 07:47:47 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

Wha?
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

EdLawndale

• SLAP Pal
    • My Wife avatar image
« Reply #238 on: July 03, 2020, 08:38:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]
  Wha?

Do I st-st-stutter? Wake up. Time to start taking this seriously.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #239 on: July 03, 2020, 08:51:24 AM »
Putaslocas, you have every right to speak your mind on slap, but the problem is you are posting tons of bold statement with absolutely no sources.
Show your source of information and people will be more likely listen to you, if make bold claims and attack people who call you out and, surprisingly people will not listen to you.