Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 276761 times)

PuffinMuffin

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1429
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #1710 on: July 22, 2023, 10:47:20 AM »
Send me your insta @. Whether you're better or not has zero bearing on my opinion of female skating. I'd personally rather have less tricks and good style but I'm putting more and more in the bag as we go.

I'm not interested in getting harassed by you on Insta. Which is why we'll post footy here in this thread for everyone to judge. Pure footy, nothing else, no game of skate, just footage. Agree to the terms or be branded a coward who "skates for fun" ~in your own words.

I'd prefer to combine powers with other outspoken women here but so be it.

This is our combined power:
i’m 80% skateboarder 20% atlantic puffin enthusiast

sle_epy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -95
« Reply #1711 on: July 22, 2023, 10:54:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Send me your insta @. Whether you're better or not has zero bearing on my opinion of female skating. I'd personally rather have less tricks and good style but I'm putting more and more in the bag as we go.
[close]

I'm not interested in getting harassed by you on Insta. Which is why we'll post footy here in this thread for everyone to judge. Pure footy, nothing else, no game of skate, just footage. Agree to the terms or be branded a coward who "skates for fun" ~in your own words.

Expand Quote
[close]

I wouldn't harass you on insta tho. Also whatever you're doing here has nothing to do with anything in the thread so there's that too.
eau de toilette: Sk8IQ by Sle_epy

Puddy Smally

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #1712 on: July 22, 2023, 10:55:35 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

Ngl, this is kinda fucked up.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

sle_epy

« Reply #1713 on: July 22, 2023, 10:59:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yea I've never had anyone fly in out of context and threaten me with violence but that's her little bit I guess.

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1714 on: July 22, 2023, 11:03:04 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Yea I've never had anyone fly in out of context and threaten me with violence but that's her little bit I guess.

It’s odd, and there’s no place for that kind of shit on these forums.

Do you get deja vu, huh?

Quique

• Rep: 52
« Reply #1715 on: July 22, 2023, 11:20:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha, I guess you didn't play GOW3.

Now I kinda wanna see puffin vs sleepy footage battle more than the beatrice video

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1716 on: July 22, 2023, 11:24:24 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ha, I guess you didn't play GOW3.

Now I kinda wanna see puffin vs sleepy footage battle more than the beatrice video

I’m aware of the game/series, but it seems like a weird reference. Especially since the word “beheading” was used prior ITT.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 134
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #1717 on: July 22, 2023, 11:28:36 AM »
I kind of want to buy a Beatrice board just to piss people off.

You showed your hand with that contrarian troll move. Just think, you could’ve just kept quiet and fronted at your local like it was a sincere virtue signal.

I've talked shit about two female skaters here specifically and will continue to have an opinion whether simps like you appreciate it or not.

sle_epy, who’s the other female skater you’ve shit talked? Just curious.

Also, Puff was referencing Highlander (1986), which is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy (ha!) film about a mythic, immortal Scottish swordsman who can only die by beheading; there can only be one Highlander, but his arch enemy is always trying to take him out.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #1718 on: July 22, 2023, 11:36:51 AM »
Expand Quote
She's designed for Louis Vuitton for Christ's sake.
[close]

I had to look this up.

https://louis200.com/projects/117

Lmao

“Filmmaker” annoys me exponentially more than pro skater

sle_epy

« Reply #1719 on: July 22, 2023, 11:39:10 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

You showed your hand with that contrarian troll move. Just think, you could’ve just kept quiet and fronted at your local like it was a sincere virtue signal.

Expand Quote

I've talked shit about two female skaters here specifically and will continue to have an opinion whether simps like you appreciate it or not.
[close]

Also, Puff was referencing Highlander (1986), which is a Sci-Fi/Fantasy (ha!) film about a mythic, immortal Scottish swordsman who can only die by beheading; there can only be one Highlander, but his arch enemy is always trying to take him out.

I wasn't being overly serious, I just think it's kind of wack to be a main character and start talking shit that's not relevant to the thread. I understood the references.

No Wave Comply

« Reply #1720 on: July 22, 2023, 11:39:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I had to look this up.

Lmao
[close]

Jinx. Was just about to post this:

BIOGRAPHY

Skateboarder, artist, filmmaker. From Palm Beach, Florida now based in Manhattan, New York. Sponsored by Fucking Awesome, Supreme and Vans.

Whoa. Anyone seen her films??

sle_epy

« Reply #1721 on: July 22, 2023, 11:40:09 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

I said rayssa has little kid robot style and that I hope she grows out of it because her technical skills are great. I also said smthng like I hope female contest skating becomes less prevalent in terms of setting a standard for women's skating. I prefer street parts.

No Wave Comply

« Reply #1722 on: July 22, 2023, 11:43:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I wasn't being overly serious, I just think it's kind of wack to be a main character and start talking shit that's not relevant to the thread. I understood the references.

Gotcha. No worries. Just trying to diffuse the “beheading” threat… and flexing as a film buff.  ;D

Was the other female skater you’ve shit talked (aka criticized) pro? I just can’t think of any other controversial female pros.

sle_epy

« Reply #1723 on: July 22, 2023, 11:44:43 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I said rayssa has little kid robot style and that I hope she grows out of it because her technical skills are great. I also said smthng like I hope female contest skating becomes less prevalent in terms of setting a standard for women's skating. I prefer street parts.

I dunno if rayssa is pro but she will be if she isn't already. I don't pay much attention to groms outside of contest stuff or maybe insta stuff that gets suggested.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1724 on: July 22, 2023, 11:46:29 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I had to look this up.

Lmao
[close]

[close]

BIOGRAPHY

Skateboarder, artist, filmmaker. From Palm Beach, Florida now based in Manhattan, New York. Sponsored by Fucking Awesome, Supreme and Vans.

Can almost guarantee it’s like some little edits she’s made of iPhone video or some trifling ass shit like that

No Wave Comply

« Reply #1725 on: July 22, 2023, 11:52:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I had to look this up.

Lmao
[close]

To be honest I don’t mind Beatrice at all but noticing the coping stops before the end of the box made my brain hurt
[close]

Hey angle iron is expensive these days…

Excellent comments. I didn't initially notice the angle iron being a few inches too short; too busy reading all those faux random/inspirational phrases.

No Wave Comply

« Reply #1726 on: July 22, 2023, 11:58:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

I dunno if rayssa is pro but she will be if she isn't already. I don't pay much attention to groms outside of contest stuff or maybe insta stuff that gets suggested.

Say wha!??

Yeah. She’s talented, but not particularly interesting or stylish. I get it. Nothing controversial there.

boston_bruins

« Reply #1727 on: July 22, 2023, 12:03:55 PM »

antiseptic

• Rep: -15
« Reply #1728 on: July 22, 2023, 12:06:01 PM »
she posted another shuv on instagram today

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1729 on: July 22, 2023, 12:21:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I had to look this up.

Lmao
[close]

To be honest I don’t mind Beatrice at all but noticing the coping stops before the end of the box made my brain hurt
[close]

[close]

Excellent comments. I didn't initially notice the angle iron being a few inches too short; too busy reading all those faux random/inspirational phrases.

Such as “See You Later”

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1730 on: July 22, 2023, 12:55:16 PM »
@PuffinMuffin  is a quality poster, shreds, and she is an excellent human. Thanks for stopping by, old friend.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 02:03:20 PM by IusedToSkateMore »
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

funeral_tuxedo

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1159
  • old and in the way
« Reply #1731 on: July 22, 2023, 01:06:06 PM »
I got $20 on @PuffinMuffin Also, I miss you, buddy <3

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #1732 on: July 22, 2023, 01:08:57 PM »
That @versacekid420 pot should be repurposed to who reigns victorious

No Wave Comply

« Reply #1733 on: July 22, 2023, 02:46:49 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I had to look this up.

Lmao
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Such as “See You Later”

Yep. I thought that one said, “I See You Haters” upon first glance. I felt seen for a moment.

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #1734 on: July 22, 2023, 03:16:13 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Expand Quote
[close]

You're kinda shitty and aggressive for no reason

Actually you know what since you're so pissed post your footage anyway. If you're that confident I mean.

GardenSkater77

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1066
« Reply #1735 on: July 22, 2023, 03:24:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

I had to look this up.

Lmao
[close]

[close]

BIOGRAPHY

[close]

Can almost guarantee it’s like some little edits she’s made of iPhone video or some trifling ass shit like that

Nothing in her Bio about footwear design? Check out her sketch of the ZAHBA. If I worked at Vans I’d be worried she was coming for my job…

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1736 on: July 22, 2023, 03:27:22 PM »
Edit - comment originally poking fun at typos and misspelling, but saw she said she’s dyslexic, so you can’t hate on that.   Leaving this up so people don’t make same mistake
« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 03:59:38 PM by Atiba Applebum »

Bumba

• Rep: 32
« Reply #1737 on: July 22, 2023, 03:30:33 PM »
"Time is here now"

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1405
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1738 on: July 22, 2023, 03:35:36 PM »
I got $20 on @PuffinMuffin Also, I miss you, buddy <3

I have never gone gambling, but I've seen footage of both and I'd place a $100 bet on @PuffinMuffin in Puffin V Sleepy when it comes to style, bag of tricks, and skill. All day. 1/2 the winnings to Puffin!
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty

thehogsniper

• Rep: 49
« Reply #1739 on: July 22, 2023, 03:42:03 PM »
Very cool that they took such deep inspiration from Beatrice and did pretty much exactly what they wanted put her name on the outside of the shoe and everything. Now imagine if they did that for Reynolds. They wouldn't even put out a Navy Chukka like he asked for. All they did was put his name under the vans logo on the tag, and put a unique insole in. What a crying shame that really was.