Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 276776 times)

NBA NFL

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 31
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #1770 on: July 22, 2023, 09:22:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sleepy, you declaring that attacks on Beatrice have absolutely nothing to do with her race, when you're white, is really overreaching. You don't get to decide whether that's true or not. You might not realize it, but your entitlement as a white person is on full display when you make that kind of statement with so much conviction.

Assume you don't know everything. If you conducted yourself with a little more class and humility, then you wouldn't look so ridiculous upon learning things like Puffin Muffin is not the gender you assumed.

She doesn't actually want to have some cage match with you. And none of us want to see it. It's a joke to everybody. Because you got carried away here without a just cause and simply look silly at this point, so nobody takes you seriously.

Btw, the challenge already took place for many of us who've seen footage from both of you and it's not even close (you lost by a landslide).

You're totally mixed up and, frankly, it reeks of narcissistic manipulation.

You demand men support and protect women, except you actively attack anyone advocating for the support and protection of this woman and accuse them of misogyny and sexism. You contribute roughly 20% of this thread's content by solely bashing a fellow woman, but when another woman challenges you, it becomes, "Us ladies gotta stick together!" This topic holds so much gravity that you have to whip yourself into a frenzy in order to save women's skateboarding, except when someone calls you on your bullshit, then it's, "Relax, it's just the internet. This is fun!"

I mean, what a fucking mess. You're a kook.
[close]

This exactly is why you you're annoying as hell. Straight up sanctimonious and condescending.
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
WA$$UP HATERS!!!

[close]
gary rogers finally got his cover
[close]

Hahahaha it does look like him
[close]

This is annoying as hell. Fuckin lop.
[close]

You're saying there's zero similarities?

Also refuse my statements about his attitude. Just try
[close]

They’re both black. Is that all it takes? If that’s the case then Andrew Reynolds looks like fuckin Caillou and Alexis Sablone looks like BJ Novak.

And I also don’t give a shit if you’re a minority. Anyone can be a lop. Which you still are.
[close]

Are you a minority?

Yes. What gave it away? Was it because I don’t think Gary Rogers and Beatrice Domond look like identical twins?

The Mexican Nancy Chin

• Rep: 116
« Reply #1771 on: July 22, 2023, 09:57:04 PM »
@sle_epy I hope you don't take this the wrong but maybe you should consider taking a breather from slap for a bit? Getting this worked up over internet arguments can get pretty stressful

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #1772 on: July 22, 2023, 10:22:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: The night listener ,123183.msg4054459#msg4054459 date=1690075285
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Sleepy, you declaring that attacks on Beatrice have absolutely nothing to do with her race, when you're white, is really overreaching. You don't get to decide whether that's true or not. You might not realize it, but your entitlement as a white person is on full display when you make that kind of statement with so much conviction.

Assume you don't know everything. If you conducted yourself with a little more class and humility, then you wouldn't look so ridiculous upon learning things like Puffin Muffin is not the gender you assumed.

She doesn't actually want to have some cage match with you. And none of us want to see it. It's a joke to everybody. Because you got carried away here without a just cause and simply look silly at this point, so nobody takes you seriously.

Btw, the challenge already took place for many of us who've seen footage from both of you and it's not even close (you lost by a landslide).

You demand men support and protect women, except you actively attack anyone advocating for the support and protection of this woman and accuse them of misogyny and sexism. You contribute roughly 20% of this thread's content by solely bashing a fellow woman, but when another woman challenges you, it becomes, "Us ladies gotta stick together!" This topic holds so much gravity that you have to whip yourself into a frenzy in order to save women's skateboarding, except when someone calls you on your bullshit, then it's, "Relax, it's just the internet. This is fun!"

[close]

This exactly is why you you're annoying as hell. Straight up sanctimonious and condescending.
[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
WA$$UP HATERS!!!

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

They’re both black. Is that all it takes? If that’s the case then Andrew Reynolds looks like fuckin Caillou and Alexis Sablone looks like BJ Novak.

And I also don’t give a shit if you’re a minority. Anyone can be a lop. Which you still are.
[close]

Are you a minority?

Yes. What gave it away? Was it because I don’t think Gary Rogers and Beatrice Domond look like identical twins?
[/quote]

Your response sounds white guilted

NBA NFL

• Rep: 31
« Reply #1773 on: July 22, 2023, 10:32:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Quote from: The night listener ,123183.msg4054459#msg4054459 date=1690075285
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
WA$$UP HATERS!!!

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you a minority?
[close]

Your response sounds white guilted
[/quote]

Oh my, how unfortunate.

Septa Bus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #1774 on: July 22, 2023, 11:58:14 PM »
slap, where if you don’t sound not white enough over the internet, you’re wrong!

(Edited for less crying, want me to upload pics of my not white family?)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 12:54:21 AM by Dog breath »
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]
I hope you like home runs fucker

The night listener

• Rep: -163
« Reply #1775 on: July 23, 2023, 12:43:50 AM »
 ;D
slap, where if you don’t sound black enough over the internet, you’re wrong!

But you're also wrong cause nobody said black. Said minorities

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #1776 on: July 23, 2023, 01:13:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
WA$$UP HATERS!!!

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you a minority?
[close]

This is SLAP.   Just look at the Upcoming Shoes thread to know people on here have a really weird eye in thinking two things look alike

Urtripping

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 524
« Reply #1777 on: July 23, 2023, 06:10:03 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
WA$$UP HATERS!!!

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Are you a minority?
[close]

[close]

This is SLAP.   Just look at the Upcoming Shoes thread to know people on here have a really weird eye in thinking two things look alike

Are you serious lol
I saw your mommy and your mommy's dead

JANUS

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 592
« Reply #1778 on: July 23, 2023, 06:25:06 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
WA$$UP HATERS!!!

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

You should have picked two examples where they don’t look alike

If you can't handle me at my Marc Johnson, you don't deserve me at my Bobby Puleo.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 727
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #1779 on: July 23, 2023, 06:34:54 AM »
Edit - after calling someone out for deleting posts, I am modifying my own because letting someone dig their own grave is much easier.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 07:16:24 AM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

bipbopdoppel

• Rep: 0
« Reply #1780 on: July 23, 2023, 07:13:20 AM »
Honestly her shoe is really good looking. Make her a inhouse creative designer or whatever u call it at vans and call it a day, that would make people happy and all this negative shit would stop cus noone would care about the skating.

Or just do bs 5050 fs shove out  ::)

Pango

• Rep: -30
« Reply #1781 on: July 23, 2023, 07:15:51 AM »
So is this Vans video coming out online or not?

Vans going to kick old school and it will be a buy a pair shoes and it includes the DVD of the vid??!?

Lowcalcium

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -100
« Reply #1782 on: July 23, 2023, 07:18:21 AM »
This threads already frigged but I think it’s time we crank it up to 11.

@BRINK can you weigh in?

How dare you whisper his name. You know he lurks here constantly. My god can he muck up a thread and just destroy it.

But if anyone in the industry actually wants to weigh in. @rothdigga what’s your 2 cents on this whole thread?

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 168
« Reply #1783 on: July 23, 2023, 07:36:14 AM »
Why are we deleting posts? Have some fucking balls. Stand up for your beliefs - or did gifted hater and slap not tell you it’s a popular thing to do?

For real, keep them shits up.

I easily made the dumbest post in this thread, and if I can stand by that (embarrassingly), anyone else should be able to back their shit up.
Do you get deja vu, huh?

breezy_again

• Rep: 50
  • Positive Energy Activates Constant Elevation
« Reply #1784 on: July 23, 2023, 07:40:27 AM »
Edit - after calling someone out for deleting posts, I am modifying my own because letting someone dig their own grave is much easier.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1785 on: July 23, 2023, 07:43:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Why are we deleting posts? Have some fucking balls. Stand up for your beliefs - or did gifted hater and slap not tell you it’s a popular thing to do?
[close]

I easily made the dumbest post in this thread, and if I can stand by that (embarrassingly), anyone else should be able to back their shit up.

Without knowing what you posted, I think there are way dumber posts.

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1786 on: July 23, 2023, 07:54:02 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Without knowing what you posted, I think there are way dumber posts.

I appreciate the faith in me, or lack of faith in others.  ;D
Do you get deja vu, huh?

PatrickSkateman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -214
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #1787 on: July 23, 2023, 08:04:15 AM »
So…

Who here actually skated yesterday?

🙋‍♀️
2022 Slap Fantasy Football Champion

Septa Bus

« Reply #1788 on: July 23, 2023, 08:07:08 AM »
So…

🙋‍♀️

🫡❤️
Expand Quote
[close]

Puddy Smally

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1789 on: July 23, 2023, 08:07:19 AM »
So…

🙋‍♀️

I just got in from skating this AM. No yesterday about it!
Do you get deja vu, huh?

lightnet

« Reply #1790 on: July 23, 2023, 08:09:20 AM »
So…

🙋‍♀️
I dont even skate bro

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1791 on: July 23, 2023, 08:10:28 AM »
Expand Quote
So…

🙋‍♀️
[close]

🫡❤️

I didn’t skate but I did kook myself out of my local scene

lightnet

« Reply #1792 on: July 23, 2023, 08:14:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So…

🙋‍♀️
[close]

🫡❤️
[close]

How did you do it? I was never in a scene but I have a reputation as a sketchy drug addict guy.

mindfuzz

• Rep: 35
« Reply #1793 on: July 23, 2023, 08:17:35 AM »
Honestly her shoe is really good looking. Make her a inhouse creative designer or whatever u call it at vans and call it a day, that would make people happy and all this negative shit would stop cus noone would care about the skating.

Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
She's designed for Louis Vuitton for Christ's sake.
[close]

I had to look this up.

https://louis200.com/projects/117

Lmao
[close]

“Filmmaker” annoys me exponentially more than pro skater
[close]

Jinx. Was just about to post this:

BIOGRAPHY

Skateboarder, artist, filmmaker. From Palm Beach, Florida now based in Manhattan, New York. Sponsored by Fucking Awesome, Supreme and Vans.

Whoa. Anyone seen her films??
[close]

Can almost guarantee it’s like some little edits she’s made of iPhone video or some trifling ass shit like that
[close]

Nothing in her Bio about footwear design? Check out her sketch of the ZAHBA. If I worked at Vans I’d be worried she was coming for my job…

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1794 on: July 23, 2023, 08:38:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So…

🙋‍♀️
[close]

🫡❤️
[close]

[close]
How did you do it? I was never in a scene but I have a reputation as a sketchy drug addict guy.

hmmmmm… from my experience, it’s best to try to be relatively introverted and aside from skating with and filming with your friends, you should hit up people you enjoy watching skate and offer to film them, or, better yet, perhaps as an act of charity/a hold over from white cis guilt from 2020, bring other people along that could benefit from skating with some decent people and going to cool spots, and despite everyone not being on the same skill level, try to include them in videos because you genuinely just enjoy the process of making videos and feel that for what it’s worth, an indie video with some clips from non-cis white people would be really fucking cool, only to get burnt by them in the process.

Oh, and move roughly an hour away where rent is cheaper and don’t give a shit that teams come through town nowadays, much to the chagrin of one person. What skateboarders visit and film in a town has no bearing on me or what I do with my life, my videos, or my family. Just like a music scene is not built around what bands play in a city while on tour, a skate scene is not built around what skaters stay for a week or two and film amazing shit and leave, and it certainly doesn’t factor in to where I plant my roots. It’s rad seeing people come through Detroit and skate but… that doesn’t do anything for my enjoyment of my skating with my friends or where I want to lay my head at night. If it did I’d be in NYC but I would be paying what we pay in rent for a house for a closet.

This, friends, is how you kook yourself out of your local scene.

Fuck you Beatrice, Dill, FA, and Vans for being the butterfly effect that created this thread. 

Septa Bus

« Reply #1795 on: July 23, 2023, 08:50:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So…

🙋‍♀️
[close]

🫡❤️
[close]

[close]
[close]

hmmmmm… from my experience, it’s best to try to be relatively introverted and aside from skating with and filming with your friends, you should hit up people you enjoy watching skate and offer to film them, or, better yet, perhaps as an act of charity/a hold over from white cis guilt from 2020, bring other people along that could benefit from skating with some decent people and going to cool spots, and despite everyone not being on the same skill level, try to include them in videos because you genuinely just enjoy the process of making videos and feel that for what it’s worth, an indie video with some clips from non-cis white people would be really fucking cool, only to get burnt by them in the process.

Oh, and move roughly an hour away where rent is cheaper and don’t give a shit that teams come through town nowadays, much to the chagrin of one person. What skateboarders visit and film in a town has no bearing on me or what I do with my life, my videos, or my family. Just like a music scene is not built around what bands play in a city while on tour, a skate scene is not built around what skaters stay for a week or two and film amazing shit and leave, and it certainly doesn’t factor in to where I plant my roots. It’s rad seeing people come through Detroit and skate but… that doesn’t do anything for my enjoyment of my skating with my friends or where I want to lay my head at night. If it did I’d be in NYC but I would be paying what we pay in rent for a house for a closet.

Fuck you Beatrice, Dill, FA, and Vans for being the butterfly effect that created this thread.

Damn son I agree with you!!!
Expand Quote
[close]

Noble Experiment

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 284
« Reply #1796 on: July 23, 2023, 09:02:14 AM »
Has anyone done bs 5050 fs shuv out mid-ledge before? I spent a sesh trying it once many years ago, got close to one or two but kept flinging out and never got it.
I know Tim O Connor has done bs 5-0 fs shuv out mid-ledge eons ago.

pizzafliptofakie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1956
« Reply #1797 on: July 23, 2023, 09:16:20 AM »
so uhhhh anyone see that part?

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #1798 on: July 23, 2023, 09:30:06 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]
Has anyone done bs 5050 fs shuv out mid-ledge before? I spent a sesh trying it once many years ago, got close to one or two but kept flinging out and never got it.
I know Tim O Connor has done bs 5-0 fs shuv out mid-ledge eons ago.

I feel like I’ve seen one but I can’t place it

IUTSM

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1404
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #1799 on: July 23, 2023, 09:49:36 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
So…

🙋‍♀️
[close]

🫡❤️
[close]

[close]
[close]

What about people who appear to be approaching 40, began skating during Covid, and present themselves as experts on skateboard scenes and the industry? I'd think that would take the cake
Well-defined ambiguity, I'm already on somebody's list as a casualty