Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 276764 times)

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 117
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #2850 on: September 02, 2023, 10:32:42 PM »
Maybe they’ll release Nelly and Dustin’s parts separately?

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #2851 on: September 02, 2023, 11:20:28 PM »
She would benefit from a flatter board and a wider stance.

I like to practice my kickflips with my foot already in the nose pocket. Which she is avoiding. Probably because kicking through that nose on ventures takes a tone of effort when you choke up on the board.

Wider stance with more foot on the board makes it impossible not to flick through the nose.

It also makes the board pop and flip super slow so you can really understand the mechanics of a proper boned ass kickflip and start applying it to flat gaps etc.

I only choke up on the board if I gotta get into a manual or a 5oh to guaranteed slip out and a lightly smoked hand.
[url=https://ibb.co
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

ndsr

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 164
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2852 on: September 02, 2023, 11:35:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Both flips mobbed and clip gets cut off right before the ledge trick hahahahaha
[close]

Well, if you'd kept watching, you'd have seen the ledge trick materialize. It was a 5-0. Followed by a varial flip on flat. Not top-tier shit. On it's face, I understand it's infuriating that in a world now full of fantastic female skaters, a seemingly mediocre one has a Vans shoe, etc. I'm happy we've at least moved on from the "anything a woman can do a man can do better" argument. But skateboarding is a marketing campaign and not a meritocracy. Shake your fist at the sky for all time that Morgan Smith didnt get a fair go. Sometimes the cream rises to the top, but more often than not it skates for Blind and then retires in search of eye care benefits. With that in mind, can't we be a little excited that a black female is being backed by big brands? Sure, it has more to do with marketability than skate ability, but so does every other corner of the industry. There's more to celebrate here than there is to complain about.
Gnarred, well spoken.  🙏

JugeL

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 301
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #2853 on: September 03, 2023, 12:00:13 AM »

She's gone too far this time. Using the greatest Ween song with that forced steez  >:(
Painfully mid

Stoop Kid 2.0

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -312
  • I still fucking hate hipsters.
« Reply #2854 on: September 03, 2023, 03:53:48 AM »
I can’t believe how mobbed those flips were. Cut the clip off right before the 50-50 shuv.

Ourladyoftheflowers

• Rep: 96
« Reply #2855 on: September 03, 2023, 05:29:51 AM »
Ween is the only good jam band. I’m not a huge fan but I appreciate ween cause it’s always given me something to talk about if I have a hippie coworker

Murge

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 427
« Reply #2856 on: September 03, 2023, 07:00:41 AM »

I like to practice my kickflips with my foot already in the nose pocket. Which she is avoiding. Probably because kicking through that nose on ventures takes a tone of effort when you choke up on the board.

Wider stance with more foot on the board makes it impossible not to flick through the nose.

It also makes the board pop and flip super slow so you can really understand the mechanics of a proper boned ass kickflip and start applying it to flat gaps etc.

I only choke up on the board if I gotta get into a manual or a 5oh to guaranteed slip out and a lightly smoked hand.

My comfy place for kickflips is toes somewhere between the bolts on the front. And I flick through the nose but with a wide stance I can land them pretty consistent but I can pop them high and pretty. I want that high floaty kickflip so I’m trying move foot further back. Idk. Guess I’m just looking for some sort of insight. I’m also on ventures and a sale hockey deck.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2023, 03:09:15 PM by Murge »

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #2857 on: September 03, 2023, 09:26:59 AM »
I listened to Swan Pablo’s bunt interview from a few yrs ago the other day and he was very forthcoming with the fact that he sucks at skating and has a small bag of tricks. It was kinda refreshing. Made me like him more, plus he went full auto on the rapid fire.

tadej Pog

• Rep: -527
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #2858 on: September 03, 2023, 10:44:29 AM »
Private acconunt again.
Miss you Rusty Berings

bbk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 278
  • Dopeness
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2859 on: September 04, 2023, 05:41:19 AM »
She does not have a shoe on vans, it's colorways.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -763
« Reply #2860 on: September 04, 2023, 06:26:31 AM »

Tried this today after reading it yesterday and it works for a nice boned kickflip..easy to control too
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #2861 on: September 04, 2023, 07:15:44 AM »
She does not have a shoe on vans, it's colorways.

Tell her, not us

franquietits

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 61
« Reply #2862 on: September 04, 2023, 11:09:08 AM »

benboardbreaker

• Rep: 48
« Reply #2863 on: September 04, 2023, 11:11:39 AM »
Private acconunt again.

the slap effect...

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #2864 on: September 04, 2023, 01:12:30 PM »
Still no word on the vid, recent dslap fucking sucks, yall gone too soft
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

tadej Pog

« Reply #2865 on: September 04, 2023, 01:30:44 PM »
Seems like she is very sensitive and visits slap frequently.
Miss you Rusty Berings

Dante Bichette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 47
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #2866 on: September 04, 2023, 01:31:53 PM »

https://youtu.be/zLIrpWb9VNk?si=fdpUCOkQXyZrTliM
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

lurkluke

• Rep: 180
« Reply #2867 on: September 04, 2023, 02:31:05 PM »

On all her posts and vids are the same "5050 shuv" jokes, and at least one dude named Slap in a comment and said we were all laughing. It's not her obsessed with us...

Hefe43

• Rep: 176
« Reply #2868 on: September 04, 2023, 02:41:03 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://youtu.be/zLIrpWb9VNk?si=fdpUCOkQXyZrTliM

Soft like pooooooooosey
Tyshawn seems like the kind of guy to hate everyone at least a little bit

This Thing Of Ours

manuduncan

• Rep: 23
« Reply #2869 on: September 04, 2023, 06:04:04 PM »

Does this work for heel flips too?

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2870 on: September 04, 2023, 06:34:21 PM »
Expand Quote

Tried this today after reading it yesterday and it works for a nice boned kickflip..easy to control too
[close]

Hell yeah!
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2871 on: September 04, 2023, 06:36:21 PM »
Expand Quote

Does this work for heel flips too?
[close]

IDK. Let's try it. I'll give it like 10 tops before I go crazy over 3/4 flips.
(A)pl(E)

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #2872 on: September 04, 2023, 07:20:10 PM »

Its not just slap

el chino

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -376
  • ants suck!
« Reply #2873 on: September 05, 2023, 03:06:17 PM »
And still no word
<iframe class="imgur-album" width="100%" height="550" frameborder="0" src="http://imgur.com/a/8ph4y/embed"></iframe>

tadej Pog

« Reply #2874 on: September 05, 2023, 04:02:23 PM »
Part comming soon
Miss you Rusty Berings

GAY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 3336
  • Those that SLAP, can't.
« Reply #2875 on: September 05, 2023, 08:03:22 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Well, if you'd kept watching, you'd have seen the ledge trick materialize. It was a 5-0. Followed by a varial flip on flat. Not top-tier shit. On it's face, I understand it's infuriating that in a world now full of fantastic female skaters, a seemingly mediocre one has a Vans shoe, etc. I'm happy we've at least moved on from the "anything a woman can do a man can do better" argument. But skateboarding is a marketing campaign and not a meritocracy. Shake your fist at the sky for all time that Morgan Smith didnt get a fair go. Sometimes the cream rises to the top, but more often than not it skates for Blind and then retires in search of eye care benefits. With that in mind, can't we be a little excited that a black female is being backed by big brands? Sure, it has more to do with marketability than skate ability, but so does every other corner of the industry. There's more to celebrate here than there is to complain about.

This is eloquent and near-poetic. If you weren’t on the debate team of your high school, they really blew it.

Owen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 302
    • My Photos avatar image
« Reply #2876 on: September 06, 2023, 01:54:40 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

This is eloquent and near-poetic. If you weren’t on the debate team of your high school, they really blew it.

The bolded line is beautiful, hilarious and sad all at once
Jorts
Anklets
Rat tails
Sling shots
Toe rings
Shuv it tail grabs
Jump ramps

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #2877 on: September 06, 2023, 06:36:48 AM »
That cream of the crop quote. My god my god.
(A)pl(E)

PalaceButtPlug

• Rep: -336
« Reply #2878 on: September 06, 2023, 07:35:49 AM »
This is the first time the 5050 fs shuv rises to the top

sparklingrainwater

• Rep: -3
« Reply #2879 on: September 06, 2023, 09:25:10 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

This is really cynical. No, not everybody wins; but when somebody wins who is undeserving and attempts to convince people she actually is deserving is whack and should be noted.