Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 276761 times)

TelethonJohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 57
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #3390 on: October 13, 2023, 09:57:30 AM »
A message from Beatrice to this thread.

It should read, "Suck my non-existing nonexistent dick, bitch." "Non-existing" is, well, a nonexistent phrase and punctuation matters.

Unless there is such a thing as a "dick bitch" and I am unaware.

FROTHY

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 373
« Reply #3391 on: October 13, 2023, 10:04:48 AM »
Expand Quote
A message from Beatrice to this thread.

[close]

It should read, "Suck my non-existing nonexistent dick, bitch." "Non-existing" is, well, a nonexistent phrase and punctuation matters.

Unless there is such a thing as a "dick bitch" and I am unaware.
If "dick bitch" is a thing, it is a slur against trans women, and I won't stand for it.

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #3392 on: October 13, 2023, 10:39:43 AM »
If I saw someone wearing that shit, I would think they were the corniest loser on earth and primarily feel embarrassed for them.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Sizzle

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -434
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #3393 on: October 13, 2023, 11:50:58 AM »
Had she come to Boston with the team I would have tried to bring my kid to meet her.
You got kids papa? I thought you were just really close to your nephews / nieces, congrats and blessings either way

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3394 on: October 13, 2023, 12:22:38 PM »
If I saw someone wearing that shit, I would think they were the corniest loser on earth and primarily feel embarrassed for them.

Pretty much lol

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

skate_or_dingus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 265
« Reply #3395 on: October 13, 2023, 12:37:10 PM »
 Non-Existing Dick Bitch sounds like an As Seen On TV product. Not a very good one, either.

sharkin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #3396 on: October 13, 2023, 12:44:54 PM »
30 going on 13

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #3397 on: October 13, 2023, 02:11:24 PM »
Yeah not about the shirt.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #3398 on: October 13, 2023, 02:42:31 PM »

Best dick to suck is that non existent one.
That fake one. One time I sucked my own and it was more like sucking a dick then getting my own sucked
outstanding

ToySanta

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 114
« Reply #3399 on: October 13, 2023, 03:57:12 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

side note i want to see beatrice skate transtion. someone's transition skating speaks volumes how well rounded someone is
[close]

You seen that King vlog where Tyshawn tries to skate the Supreme bowl. Tripped me out how he can't even axle stall a mellow worden ramp.
[close]

[close]

He has the body of a stick figure and the pop of a bouncy ball. His front shove at the end was incredible!
[close]

Had to rewatch a few times but wasn’t that a hard flip at the end? Was so effortless

You are correct! I rewatched the vid just now since the thread got bumped and zoomed in. Impressively flicked hardflip.

shockpadsandwristguards

• Rep: -253
« Reply #3400 on: October 14, 2023, 06:19:33 AM »
I like how she deleted her jewish ig profile caption. It’s not on vogue no more. Free palestine 😉❤️

manysnakes

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1090
« Reply #3401 on: October 14, 2023, 07:09:33 AM »
I was really hoping for a Black Israelite Beatrice direction for this thread.
This is not my SOTY. I'm telling my kids there was no SOTY for 2021

Tireeedd

• Rep: 86
« Reply #3402 on: October 22, 2023, 07:09:23 PM »
I was really hoping for a Black Israelite Beatrice direction for this thread.

would've been really good

burntout

• Rep: -46
« Reply #3403 on: October 23, 2023, 05:21:18 PM »

frontshuv

• Rep: -16
« Reply #3404 on: October 23, 2023, 06:22:27 PM »
her IG is never going public again after that vans part

Bryanferry

• Rep: -43
« Reply #3405 on: October 24, 2023, 03:47:44 AM »
She still hasn't had a part. six or so curb tricks in a montage is not a part. does she know that?

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #3406 on: October 24, 2023, 05:30:06 AM »
She still hasn't had a part. six or so curb tricks in a montage is not a part. does she know that?

She has to.   She may not skate much herself, but I don’t doubt she likes skateboarding in general so she knows what a skateboard part looks like

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1245
« Reply #3407 on: October 24, 2023, 12:48:03 PM »

probably left her handbook for the recently professed at home

its all good im going to dm her a pdf of it from my cracked iphone 4

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 307
« Reply #3408 on: October 24, 2023, 01:31:40 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

probably left her handbook for the recently professed at home

its all good im going to dm her a pdf of it from my cracked iphone 4
I feel like even in the third world people are on iPhone 7s at least.

winecrab

• Rep: -176
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3409 on: October 24, 2023, 01:32:21 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

She has to.   She may not skate much herself, but I don’t doubt she likes skateboarding in general so she knows what a skateboard part looks like

I don't think she knows much about skateboarding. To quote her Instagram "I don't know skateboarding".

burntout

• Rep: -46
« Reply #3410 on: October 24, 2023, 06:38:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

I don't think she knows much about skateboarding. To quote her Instagram "I don't know skateboarding".

I believe she does not know about skateboarding. In the bunt interview, someone asked her what her favorite trick was, and she replied with back Smith grind. From what I’ve seen, I am more than 100% sure she cannot do that trick.

To be fair, it’s not like I can do it either, but I don’t tell people that I can do certain tricks when I can’t.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3411 on: October 24, 2023, 07:06:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I believe she does not know about skateboarding. In the bunt interview, someone asked her what her favorite trick was, and she replied with back Smith grind. From what I’ve seen, I am more than 100% sure she cannot do that trick.

To be fair, it’s not like I can do it either, but I don’t tell people that I can do certain tricks when I can’t.

Ah but her lawyer would object and say she said it was her favorite trick, she never said it was her favorite trick to do

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #3412 on: October 24, 2023, 08:20:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Ah but her lawyer would object and say she said it was her favorite trick, she never said it was her favorite trick to do

If she’s really posing fake back smith’s I almost like her more than before ;D  The speeding up the footage stuff I can buy… those clips looked a little bit throttled for sure… but that’d be hilarious if she was pulling the wool to that degree.  Would certainly lend some credence to her supposed beef with Shari White.  If Beatrice is really just a model for Vans mall/web stores, and her Zahba mid colorway actually hasn’t done well, and she doesn’t fit/hang with the skate team - is she done soon?  I’d love to get some clarity on all the speculation because it’s definitely an interesting dynamic.  She’s sort of on an island on the team right now, hard to deny that, as much as I’ve been rooting for her to succeed.

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3413 on: October 24, 2023, 08:24:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

If she’s really posing fake back smith’s I almost like her more than before ;D  The speeding up the footage stuff I can buy… those clips looked a little bit throttled for sure… but that’d be hilarious if she was pulling the wool to that degree.  Would certainly lend some credence to her supposed beef with Shari White.  If Beatrice is really just a model for Vans mall/web stores, and her Zahba mid colorway actually hasn’t done well, and she doesn’t fit/hang with the skate team - is she done soon?  I’d love to get some clarity on all the speculation because it’s definitely an interesting dynamic.  She’s sort of on an island on the team right now, hard to deny that, as much as I’ve been rooting for her to succeed.

But it’s the other pros/filmers/etc that publicly state their support and stoke for her that makes me scratch my head.   It’s like the worlds longest Make A Wish

Kook Me Amadeus

« Reply #3414 on: October 24, 2023, 08:34:58 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

But it’s the other pros/filmers/etc that publicly state their support and stoke for her that makes me scratch my head.   It’s like the worlds longest Make A Wish

Some of that could be playing the social media algo game with comments, there’s a self serving aspect to a lot of that interaction, and just their performative role in the optics of an accepting industry.  I’m not saying they’re not fans of hers legitimately, but I’m sure a percentage of those individuals you mentioned are playing the game somewhat.  Ray Barbee rides hard for Beatrice, and I believe that’s genuine, but they’re also both part of the Vans family/payroll so it’s tricky to know where one thing starts and the other begins, even regarding their relationship.

Tireeedd

• Rep: 86
« Reply #3415 on: October 24, 2023, 09:24:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

But it’s the other pros/filmers/etc that publicly state their support and stoke for her that makes me scratch my head.   It’s like the worlds longest Make A Wish

eye would gnar you if eye could

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #3416 on: October 25, 2023, 08:25:16 AM »
I just wanna skate with B actually
« Last Edit: October 25, 2023, 09:28:42 PM by Uncle Flea »
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

SaySo

• Rep: 113
  • "Yellow buttercup. Helicopters. Orange buttercat."
« Reply #3417 on: October 25, 2023, 09:47:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Almost spit out my coffee! Hahaha.
"I've got a friend of polar nature, and it's all peace. You and I seek similar stars, but can't sit at the same feast."

"Not every pony grows up to be a Pegasus."

"There's smoke in my iris, but I painted a sunny day on the insides of my eyelids."

mamba

• Rep: 148
  • Sucka free
« Reply #3418 on: October 25, 2023, 09:52:12 AM »
I don’t think i’ve seen her do a regular back 50-50 on a ledge? It’s all been suicide/over the top. Her last IG post is for sure over the top.

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 134
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #3419 on: October 26, 2023, 01:20:55 PM »
FAshion/clothing collection incoming, but no skating (clips or photos).

Cool.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”