Author Topic: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon  (Read 276800 times)

addie pray

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -526
  • u a whole goofy
Re: Beatrice Domond pro for FA very soon
« Reply #3570 on: November 14, 2023, 05:47:03 AM »

jgonzalez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 773
  • no not never. looser.
    • JGonz4ever avatar image
« Reply #3571 on: November 14, 2023, 08:13:19 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
private ig again
[close]

I find this back-and-forth dance she does between a public and private Instagram to be kinda funny. She should just have a public "business" account, a private personal one, and not engage in the comments.

It's like my friend who regularly deletes his profile, then pops up almost immediately with a different one, and still lurks. Those mental health breaks don't seem to be working.
[close]
I have a couple friends that do the same thing: they’ll constantly delete their IG or other social media, sometimes making a big commotion about the fact that they are leaving, only to pop back up with a new account again days later, before repeating the process a lil later down the road. I just don’t get it; if you’re gonna leave then leave, otherwise if you’re just gonna always come back then why go through the hassle of deleting it? Making a big fuss about deleting your shit only to come back is just a bad look.
[close]
I'm the guy who deletes social medias on the regular basis

AMA
[close]

Would you rather have tastebuds in your asshole or assbuds in your tastehole?
[close]
Softball, hands down
You can always fist your asshole but not your peehole

nothing's been the since same

Big Skatefase

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 561
« Reply #3572 on: November 14, 2023, 02:58:57 PM »

work_lurker

• Rep: 82
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #3573 on: November 14, 2023, 05:48:22 PM »

Clyde confirming BD ain't got it:

"you don’t have to be the best skateboarder, to be an ambassador."
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #3574 on: November 14, 2023, 05:48:56 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
private ig again
[close]

I find this back-and-forth dance she does between a public and private Instagram to be kinda funny. She should just have a public "business" account, a private personal one, and not engage in the comments.

It's like my friend who regularly deletes his profile, then pops up almost immediately with a different one, and still lurks. Those mental health breaks don't seem to be working.
[close]
I have a couple friends that do the same thing: they’ll constantly delete their IG or other social media, sometimes making a big commotion about the fact that they are leaving, only to pop back up with a new account again days later, before repeating the process a lil later down the road. I just don’t get it; if you’re gonna leave then leave, otherwise if you’re just gonna always come back then why go through the hassle of deleting it? Making a big fuss about deleting your shit only to come back is just a bad look.
[close]
I'm the guy who deletes social medias on the regular basis

AMA
[close]

Would you rather have tastebuds in your asshole or assbuds in your tastehole?
😘

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

skippersoldballs

• Rep: 72
« Reply #3575 on: November 14, 2023, 06:07:56 PM »
I’ll take the assbuds because I’ve gotten assbuds in my taste hole and I’m pretty sure they would taste better than what taste buds in my asshole would taste like after 7/11 chilli dogs for lunch and fish and chips for dinner

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
« Reply #3576 on: November 14, 2023, 06:33:59 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Someone without irony said she has the best no complies in the game

Also, wearing NB#s whilst complaining about guys taking corporate sponsors is definitely a funny stance, almost as funny as Clyde being the one to whinge about shit talking.   

Septa Bus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #3577 on: November 14, 2023, 06:55:37 PM »
o, A cab's son oFfended over mirror typo.

make what you will of this anagram.
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]
I hope you like home runs fucker

Veggie.Wav

• Rep: 6
« Reply #3578 on: November 14, 2023, 07:03:42 PM »

If Beatrice didn't act like she was God's gift to skating people would have way less hate towards her. Sounds like another old legend sucking ass to stay in good graces with corporations. Hate to see it
my ass is stink

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 962
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #3579 on: November 14, 2023, 07:19:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
private ig again
[close]

[close]
[close]

If itis a personal account and not a business one, it’s probably „just“ social media/ internet addiction. That thing is no joke. Ask them, how you can support them

Word up. The phone isn't a joke. It why I'm so stoke to get my niece playing guitar.

I'm so relieved that she interested. I was worried that no more family member wanted to learn.

She's definitely got the skills.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

No Wave Comply

• Rep: 134
  • Phantom of the Skatepark
« Reply #3580 on: November 14, 2023, 07:21:58 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Exactly. It's pretty funny that he's defending her by confirming that she's more of a brand "ambassador" than a legitimate pro skater.
a grunt  a mudhog  a slimedog
a simple servant  a hired hand

“Come in here dear boy, have a gnar, you’re gonna go far!”

GS77

• Rep: 94
« Reply #3581 on: November 14, 2023, 07:37:42 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

If Beatrice didn't act like she was God's gift to skating people would have way less hate towards her. Sounds like another old legend sucking ass to stay in good graces with corporations. Hate to see it

You do know Clyde supports all skaters of color?

https://youtu.be/pnnsZJ5K7L8?si=YjLPeE6uw9jDSFVe

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3582 on: November 14, 2023, 07:46:15 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I disagree. I think Clyde is a genuine lover of skatebloarding. Nor do I think he's blowing smoke.

Self critical attitude isn't mandatory in skating though it's the norm.

I back her skating I don't see any reason why Clyde wouldn't. He's a fuckin lifer and a fakie pioneer. Why would he lie?

Nothing can take that away because he got off ass and went to film so it's set in stone.

Fakie master. He stayed on and relevant way longer than most from out here.

I love his channel. We like a lot of the same things.
(A)pl(E)

Septa Bus

• Rep: -59
« Reply #3583 on: November 14, 2023, 08:13:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I disagree. I think Clyde is a genuine lover of skatebloarding. Nor do I think he's blowing smoke.

I back her skating I don't see any reason why Clyde wouldn't. He's a fuckin lifer and a fakie pioneer. Why would he lie?

Nothing can take that away because he got off ass and went to film so it's set in stone.

i bought canned fire roasted tomatoes.

i put them in a stew and was hoping i would get the smokey flavor i have come to love from some tomatoes actually roasted on an open flame.

my disappointment was immeasurable.

often times i wonder, how long are they roasting these tomatoes? do they even use real fire? is it just genetic freak tomatoes sitting under some lizard lamp, then they get torched a little bit so you can fondle a tomato or two fresh out the can and say "ahh, the char marks, they mustve hand roasted these, this should be good".

but its just a can of fire roasted lies.

am i sounding like you yet?

i dont care

im gonna eat my sad tomatoes
Expand Quote
This is shaping up to be Bunt of the Year
[close]
I hope you like home runs fucker

able

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 636
  • omm nom
    • able Skate Mag avatar image
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #3584 on: November 14, 2023, 09:04:36 PM »
I read both of y’alls posts in this voice

https://youtu.be/VI4Et1bbD0Y?si=PPP9k7FfLALbvsa5
ableSkateMag.com

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3585 on: November 14, 2023, 09:07:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

i bought canned fire roasted tomatoes.

i put them in a stew and was hoping i would get the smokey flavor i have come to love from some tomatoes actually roasted on an open flame.

my disappointment was immeasurable.

often times i wonder, how long are they roasting these tomatoes? do they even use real fire? is it just genetic freak tomatoes sitting under some lizard lamp, then they get torched a little bit so you can fondle a tomato or two fresh out the can and say "ahh, the char marks, they mustve hand roasted these, this should be good".

but its just a can of fire roasted lies.

am i sounding like you yet?

i dont care

im gonna eat my sad tomatoes

Lol.

(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3586 on: November 14, 2023, 09:09:34 PM »
I just think is funny.

I liked Clyde before he did the thing he did on Instagram. Now he's just a big fat business man
(A)pl(E)

Rattus Localis

« Reply #3587 on: November 14, 2023, 09:30:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

And yet just days ago, Clyde was promoting this listicle in which he complained that "today's standards to be amateur or pro are very low".

Dude needs to make up his mind.

Troubadour26

• Rep: 78
« Reply #3588 on: November 14, 2023, 09:45:54 PM »
He’s the corniest motherfucker alive.

Troubadour26

• Rep: 78
« Reply #3589 on: November 14, 2023, 09:52:57 PM »
and doesn’t know how to punctuate

AxelFoley

« Reply #3590 on: November 14, 2023, 10:28:43 PM »
I am surprised he thinks #8. Hard to imagine a productive trip without a TM. Or a well focused company. Doesn't hurt to pay someone to deal with logistics if you can. Dont know much about the pod but am a Clyde Fan

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3591 on: November 14, 2023, 10:34:35 PM »
and doesn’t know how to punctuate

Handing out commas left and right. 

He can be funny but he is also about 1/5 as funny as he thinks he is.   #blackryanreynolds

Ghost Face

• Rep: 109
« Reply #3592 on: November 14, 2023, 11:52:11 PM »
I don't get #7. Did he leave out a "not" ie You're not sponsored
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

DarkPools

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 478
« Reply #3593 on: November 15, 2023, 12:11:23 AM »
What the fuck is Clyde's delusion in that post??

Sure, he's been around and is a legend in skating, but these "facts" are anything but. So many of these points are either wrong, illogical, or don't make sense.

Idk, maybe I'm overreacting, but it seems like he doesn't actually know whats going on in skating currently
Super Champion Fun Zone

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3594 on: November 15, 2023, 12:28:32 AM »

Sure, he's been around and is a legend in skating, but these "facts" are anything but. So many of these points are either wrong, illogical, or don't make sense.

Idk, maybe I'm overreacting, but it seems like he doesn't actually know whats going on in skating currently

Right?  Who are the mediocre skaters getting sponsored?   Everyone rips, it’s just a matter of its to your taste or not

Velcro Wallet

• Rep: 216
« Reply #3595 on: November 15, 2023, 02:18:03 AM »

Wowsers. I love me some Clyde footy/photos as much as the next 90’s baby but legend? Hmmm. Jury is out.

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #3596 on: November 15, 2023, 02:20:57 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Right?  Who are the mediocre skaters getting sponsored?   Everyone rips, it’s just a matter of its to your taste or not

Remember, he is of the opinion that shop shirts/boards/videos are competing with other brands and that they shouldn't be trying to insert themselves in the narrative, or whatever the fuck. I lost a lot of the respect I had for him.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2023, 02:46:12 AM by Allen. »
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3597 on: November 15, 2023, 02:45:35 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Remember, he is of the opinion that shop shirts/boards/videos are competing with the rest of the industry and that’s the issue

Oh man.  The last I had heard from his opinions was an old The Skateboard Mag (or Skateboarder) where he listed off a bunch of illegal tricks as he saw fit.   

He’s like Tim OConnor to me, skateboard funny men that I don’t think are funny so I saw no need to keep up, esp since he seems like he lives in whatever alt reality Alf Rawls lives in

Allen.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 728
    • Cigarettes for Cardio avatar image
« Reply #3598 on: November 15, 2023, 02:47:05 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Remember, he is of the opinion that shop shirts/boards/videos are competing with the rest of the industry and that’s the issue
[close]

Oh man.  The last I had heard from his opinions was an old The Skateboard Mag (or Skateboarder) where he listed off a bunch of illegal tricks as he saw fit.   

He’s like Tim OConnor to me, skateboard funny men that I don’t think are funny so I saw no need to keep up, esp since he seems like he lives in whatever alt reality Alf Rawls lives in

Yeah, basically. Definitely that skate-boomer mentality.
For someone w.no signature ur awfully hostile, & that is why I do this

Atiba Applebum

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #3599 on: November 15, 2023, 04:37:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Yeah, basically. Definitely that skate-boomer mentality.

Wow.  Nailed it.