Author Topic: Aaron Kyro to Baker?  (Read 29437 times)

burn_to_live

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -26
  • You had to be there.
Re: Aaron Kyro to Baker?
« Reply #120 on: September 24, 2018, 05:55:45 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
he looks like a pedophile
[close]

[close]

Ok, so I thought kentrock was just kind of a dumb kid, turns out he's a complete piece of shit. Glad to have that clarified. Sidenote, a 4 page Aaron Kyro thread? Maybe everyone on here should just take a week off, see if there's anything to talk about when we get back.
[/quote

your the dumbass piece of shit.  maybe if you knew what you were talking about.
[close]
Please. Just. Leave.
Gonna go down to the Bronx and hang out with the gonx

kentrock

• Rep: -199
« Reply #121 on: September 24, 2018, 06:52:34 PM »
regardless he still will always remind me of mr bean with a hot wife.

his wife is hot af.  he prolly has a huge dick to keep her happy.

kentrock

« Reply #122 on: September 24, 2018, 06:55:38 PM »
Aside from the endless stream of reasons that Baker would never let this go through (first and foremost being, Terry Kennedy cannot be on the same team as Erin Kornholio), that YouTube bitch is at least business savvy enough to never let this happen either.
The reason Eric Kyoto and the Braille “team” succeed with the kids because they never have to risk looking like fools in front of real skaters. The second that Aaron “King Bitch-Tiddies” Kyro starts having to appear in video with parts next to T-Funk, Kader and Figgy, the whole thing falls apart.
Ain’t never gonna happen, too much risk on either end.
Kentrock, go home, your mom’s worried about you. Your mac and cheese is getting cold.

dustin dolin cant hang with those guys, aaron kyro isnt a lame ass like dustin.
i had mac and cheese saturday haha
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:59:36 PM by kentrock »

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 264
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #123 on: September 24, 2018, 07:10:49 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

maybe baker trying to clean up they're image before they get sued.  dustin dolin is a piece of shit alcoholic with hiv.

SLAP or not that's a heavy accusation to make and easily could be considered libel.

Youre right in that he has done soooo much for skating. i know ive learned how to ride a all glass setup. Also, don't be so jaded and think that he doesn't get done with those crazy board videos at parks, hanging out with preteens, to get to his car and thank xenu he's done dealing with those kids and thanking their parents for being marks and spending their money to help fund Scientology.
flat spotted 3 times in 2 weeks, other than that awesome wheels

Baby is gonna be raised by Max and Cyrus

kentrock

« Reply #124 on: September 24, 2018, 07:20:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

maybe baker trying to clean up they're image before they get sued.  dustin dolin is a piece of shit alcoholic with hiv.
[close]

SLAP or not that's a heavy accusation to make and easily could be considered libel.

Youre right in that he has done soooo much for skating. i know ive learned how to ride a all glass setup. Also, don't be so jaded and think that he doesn't get done with those crazy board videos at parks, hanging out with preteens, to get to his car and thank xenu he's done dealing with those kids and thanking their parents for being marks and spending their money to help fund Scientology.

you are a fucking moron your a fucking hypocrite.to say that SLAP isnt full of libel, slander, defamation, character assassination and misrepresentation. 

burn_to_live

• You had to be there.
« Reply #125 on: September 24, 2018, 07:34:57 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Please. Leave. Now.

[close]

you are a fucking moron your a fucking hypocrite.to say that SLAP isnt full of libel, slander, defamation, character assassination and misrepresentation.

CarbonaNotWax

• Rep: -10
« Reply #126 on: September 25, 2018, 06:31:52 AM »
Expand Quote
Aside from the endless stream of reasons that Baker would never let this go through (first and foremost being, Terry Kennedy cannot be on the same team as Erin Kornholio), that YouTube bitch is at least business savvy enough to never let this happen either.
The reason Eric Kyoto and the Braille “team” succeed with the kids because they never have to risk looking like fools in front of real skaters. The second that Aaron “King Bitch-Tiddies” Kyro starts having to appear in video with parts next to T-Funk, Kader and Figgy, the whole thing falls apart.
Kentrock, go home, your mom’s worried about you. Your mac and cheese is getting cold.
[close]

Sorry that Dustin didn’t have time to sign your mom’s tits at that Baker demo she drove your and your friends to last year, but
delegitimizing Dustin Dolin doesn’t legitimize your little cream dream of L. Ron Kyro going to Baker.
No one is offering Dustin’s team spot to Aaron, not now, not two decades when he first got on. Do you think their gonna give Elisa’s spot to Chris Chan? How about we trade the Donger for John Hill?
Have fun at school today little Kent, try not to let your Braille boner get you made fun of in social studies.

calvinsdream

« Reply #127 on: September 25, 2018, 07:03:14 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

[close]

Focus

sfa

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 178
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #128 on: September 25, 2018, 07:22:51 AM »
I think as a group we should focus every revive or braille board we see.

Then give the kid directions to the local skate shop.

All those youtoobe dorks are just one step away from being scooter kids. How anyone looks at them and thinks they're cool blows my mind. Like, how much of a fucking dork are you to look at those guys and think they're cool?

These assholes also hurt skate shops by undercutting them. Fuck em all.

and fuck OP, you're in the wrong place, but it doesn't matter, you more than likely won't be skating within a year.
I need a coffee

Pigeon

« Reply #129 on: September 25, 2018, 07:32:30 AM »
This loser will never even get an Airspeed colorway, kentrock, you dick licker.

HangtenNoseblunt

• Rep: -189
« Reply #130 on: September 25, 2018, 07:43:12 AM »
Expand Quote
regardless he still will always remind me of mr bean with a hot wife.
[close]

his wife is hot af.  he prolly has a huge dick to keep her happy.

pause ur life
Thank goodness we have HangtenNoseblunt in here as the voice of reason.

TITANIUM NIPPLES

• Rep: -5
« Reply #131 on: September 25, 2018, 08:54:39 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Sorry that Dustin didn’t have time to sign your mom’s tits at that Baker demo she drove your and your friends to last year, but
delegitimizing Dustin Dolin doesn’t legitimize your little cream dream of L. Ron Kyro going to Baker.
No one is offering Dustin’s team spot to Aaron, not now, not two decades when he first got on. Do you think their gonna give Elisa’s spot to Chris Chan? How about we trade the Donger for John Hill?
Have fun at school today little Kent, try not to let your Braille boner get you made fun of in social studies.

kuntrock is home schooled
And he doesn't skate.

CarbonaNotWax

• Rep: -10
« Reply #132 on: September 25, 2018, 09:12:46 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

And he doesn't skate.

Duh.

kentrock

« Reply #133 on: September 25, 2018, 12:23:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

And he doesn't skate.

im not home schooled and i skate.

kentrock

« Reply #134 on: September 25, 2018, 12:34:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

my mom has fucked guys way hotter than dustin dolin, btw.

kentrock

« Reply #135 on: September 25, 2018, 12:35:36 PM »

All those youtoobe dorks are just one step away from being scooter kids. How anyone looks at them and thinks they're cool blows my mind. Like, how much of a fucking dork are you to look at those guys and think they're cool?

and fuck OP, you're in the wrong place, but it doesn't matter, you more than likely won't be skating within a year.

that why aaron is going to baker.  same with mini-logo decks.  those decks piss me off.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #136 on: September 25, 2018, 01:07:13 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Please. Leave. Now.

[close]

[close]

I'm not a moron or a hypocrite. You're an idiot who reads on a 3rd grade level. Was stating that regardless of this being a message board where people talk shit, praise/hate on other skaters, create false news, and share their opinions on the industry- starting a rumor that Dustin Dollin has HIV is really lame and juvenile.

calvinsdream

« Reply #137 on: September 25, 2018, 01:28:46 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

that why aaron is going to baker.  same with mini-logo decks.  those decks piss me off.

burn_to_live

• You had to be there.
« Reply #138 on: September 25, 2018, 01:35:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

Make this a reality.

shripshrapper

• Rep: -21
  • Shane Heyl 2020 #GOATPOTUS
« Reply #139 on: September 25, 2018, 02:14:04 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

my dad was way hotter than dustin dollin btw. Drank more too.

kentrock

« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2018, 03:38:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

my dad drank more than dustin dolin too and would beat the shit out of my mom.

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2018, 04:18:01 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Probably over his anger she gave birth to such a disappointing, piece of shit son.

kentrock

« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2018, 05:07:19 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

Probably over his anger she gave birth to such a disappointing, piece of shit son.

you have obviously never watched your dad beat the crap out of your mom unless you beat up your mom too.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 05:08:59 PM by kentrock »

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2018, 05:59:14 PM »
this guy cant be serious

HangtenNoseblunt

« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2018, 05:59:33 PM »
...bawtawd?

boogs

« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2018, 07:57:23 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

accolades son

kentrock

« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2018, 08:53:58 PM »
this guy cant be serious

yes i am serious and it sucks. 

Sanka Coffie

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 258
  • The best push-cart driver in all of Jamaica
« Reply #147 on: September 26, 2018, 12:49:35 AM »

SkateChimney

• Rep: -29
« Reply #148 on: September 26, 2018, 12:52:09 AM »
some of u guys are so out of touch i get the swan pablo hate now

Big Baby Jesus

• SLAP Pal
    • Suciu avatar image
« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2018, 09:03:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

you have obviously never watched your dad beat the crap out of your mom unless you beat up your mom too.

No I haven't even though my dads a prick.

But just so I'm clear, you're butt hurt because I busted on you for being an piece of shit.... Yet you have posted some of the most homophobic, ignorant, and childish shit including saying Dollin has HIV and that's totally okay?