Author Topic: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On  (Read 720591 times)

Mog

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -166
Re: Things You Are Stoked On But Not Stoked On
« Reply #6180 on: June 01, 2020, 09:40:59 AM »
-666 would be more impressive. I've figured out my post to rep rate is typically -69 rep per 360 posts this account plummets daily though I think due to the anime avatar and double posts. There are for sure some people ritually kooking me regardless of what I post which is pretty rad i guess

Ordered pre-owned t shirts online that are kinda sick (2 Simpsons tees, Joy Division and Cro-Mags tees, and a shirt with a native american girl staring into flames) . I usually wear flannels so my t-shirt game w

Idk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 313
« Reply #6181 on: June 03, 2020, 06:43:33 AM »
I got a good doctor and it looks like my foot issues may be because of my lumbar spine. Getting an mri next week.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 955
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #6182 on: June 03, 2020, 02:02:56 PM »
I had my scan today

When the Dye hit it was all bad.

I closed my eyes and I saw a fish a flounder right in front of me Dead. I could have grabbed it if it was real.

Also it was surrounded buy red static fuzz with furry edges like red steel wool and a green pixilated background.

The foul fish feelings It crawled through my body like a wacky hit of dope but it was all bad. I wanted to barf

Luckily it was quick like a 5th crack hit quick.

I definitely didn't get smores. Gross shit

After my scan the technician asked me if I was all right.

I said it was disgusting....
 but I bet you there's people out there who would buy that shit all day long.

She laughed wicked hard at my stupid joke.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6183 on: June 08, 2020, 06:25:48 AM »
Great event in Boston yesterday. Rolling for George. Good people good times. I met a shalomie. Ripper 100%.

Young and old. Saw some friends. I'm not much of a talker. I listen.

Yo. You who I've given a 3rd and final fucking pass at the ledge yesterday.

"Look who showed up. The rainbow dude." Second skater "Rambo dude? What?" I looked you right in your face thinking about what would become of this peaceful protest if I hammer your face in. Ive had it. You see me you rolling you better take your old ass to a different spot mother fucker.

Plenty of Manny pads in the city plenty of places to sleep in your f****** car. I'm going to rip your ass out that Oldsmobile and beat you like a bad cell mate.

WORD ON MY DEAD FUCKING HOMIES YOUR DONE
« Last Edit: June 08, 2020, 06:29:54 AM by Banned from the room »
(A)pl(E)

os89

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1182
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #6184 on: June 08, 2020, 04:23:18 PM »
Great event in Boston yesterday. Rolling for George. Good people good times. I met a shalomie. Ripper 100%.

"Look who showed up. The rainbow dude." Second skater "Rambo dude? What?" I looked you right in your face thinking about what would become of this peaceful protest if I hammer your face in. Ive had it. You see me you rolling you better take your old ass to a different spot mother fucker.

Plenty of Manny pads in the city plenty of places to sleep in your f****** car. I'm going to rip your ass out that Oldsmobile and beat you like a bad cell mate.

Banned! I love you, but still get lost in your posts but who cares that’s part of why I like you. You’re a character, the best gutter punk trash lord whatchamacallit on slap.

Other than that though, yea i’m stoked on going out to restaurants to eat again, but also not stoked to go out... Prob been said before. Feels a little weird? Shalom

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #6185 on: June 08, 2020, 04:41:01 PM »

I miss skating Boston.  :( please enjoy it for me.

Uncle Flea

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6186 on: June 08, 2020, 06:29:43 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
I miss skating Boston.  :( please enjoy it for me.

I'm trying. Plz enjoy wherever you are for me too.
(A)pl(E)

(fake) nollie.

• Rep: -23
« Reply #6187 on: June 08, 2020, 08:06:34 PM »
Slap rep.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 308
« Reply #6188 on: June 08, 2020, 11:50:35 PM »
My spouse fucked me up last night. 3rd time this year. Im not stoked on that. But im staying with my brother and ive got friends flying in this morning and driving me halfway across the country with my dog. I left my gear behind but im finally getting out.

Guess im stoked on my friends and not stoked on why I had to get their help and leave town.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6189 on: June 09, 2020, 05:35:26 AM »
My spouse fucked me up last night. 3rd time this year. Im not stoked on that. But im staying with my brother and ive got friends flying in this morning and driving me halfway across the country with my dog. I left my gear behind but im finally getting out.

Guess im stoked on my friends and not stoked on why I had to get their help and leave town.
Abuse is never right. I hope things get better.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #6190 on: June 09, 2020, 06:29:49 AM »

I came to write back to Banned but I just read your post. I hope things come around for you soon. Keep you chin up bud.

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6191 on: June 09, 2020, 05:39:56 PM »
Thanks Pals,
My friends hopped on the first flight and rented a car. I got my dog and 2 duffel bags of our shit. I had to leave everything else behind for now but I can live with that.

50mm

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 268
  • Take a chance, Columbus did!
« Reply #6192 on: June 09, 2020, 07:04:42 PM »
Thanks Pals,
My friends hopped on the first flight and rented a car. I got my dog and 2 duffel bags of our shit. I had to leave everything else behind for now but I can live with that.
sorry you went through it. When it’s all said and done the relief of knowing you moved on will far outweigh the trouble you dealt with sticking around.

Dr-Feelgood

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 44
  • Hello, i love you, won't you tell me your name?
« Reply #6193 on: June 09, 2020, 10:20:31 PM »
Thanks Pals,

stay strong brother ! Hopefully sooner rather than later you will start feeling better about your situation, can start fresh and all this mess will be left in the past

We may not know what skateboarding is
But we sure as hell know what it aint
Wait we know what it is now too -
Falling down and gettin back up

Badatskating

• Rep: -2
« Reply #6194 on: June 10, 2020, 01:30:54 AM »
Receiving government cheques.

Seventyfrigginseven

« Reply #6195 on: June 10, 2020, 07:02:54 PM »
Stoked that I somehow stumbled upon this shithole months ago it definately helps pass the time at work. Also stoked that there is a ton of cool people on here that are very helpful. IRL it would be incredible to skate with most of you. Not stoked on it being over run by ignorant mf's lately. That shit is getting really old, really fast.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2020, 07:05:56 PM by Seventyfrigginseven »

Paco Supreme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 546
  • One Trick Pony
« Reply #6196 on: June 10, 2020, 07:24:42 PM »
Burritos and the first non crowded morning at the park, not stoked that it’s frosty as fuck and leaves every thing wet enough for me to slip out and crack my head

givecigstosurfgroms

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -958
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #6197 on: June 10, 2020, 10:24:15 PM »
Expand Quote
I stayed up all fucking night long. It was fun, but it’s been a while, I’m too old for that shit. I probably should take a nap.
[close]

What I do for partying  most of the night is avoid alcohol completely, do coke and toward the end of the night eat a pile of edibles and maybe go for a lil bike ride too.  Party but keep it healthy.  It's been a year and some since I've done any of that.  Gonna wait till I travel somewhere.
"I just care about the river, I dont care about your back"

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• Rep: 117
  • evensteven
« Reply #6198 on: June 13, 2020, 01:00:48 AM »
the unemployment finally came in and it was retroactive.

not stoked on the corns and years of callous build up that i have been sanding/shaving off.

i was never aware you are supposed to moisturize. i feel like i have new feet.
even the steven

CrumblingInfrastructure

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6199 on: June 14, 2020, 12:49:59 AM »
Thanks for the support from all of you PALS on here. I’m fortunate enough to have the friends I do. They were kind enough to give me my own furnished room and they let me take my dog too. Im hoping to scrape some money together soon and get a complete together before the summer ends. But atleast im finally starting to feel safe and happier.

drunk guy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 93
« Reply #6200 on: June 15, 2020, 07:48:28 PM »
I saw a semi normal looking person (looked like a beer garden patron) wearing what looked like a brand new menikmati tee shirt yesterday. It really confused the hell out of me

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• evensteven
« Reply #6201 on: June 17, 2020, 03:32:10 AM »
stoked on:
being able to pay my bills and order a few things.
my heel bruise healing
dog turning 7 yesterday
being able to get my dad a few things for his birthday, he turned 50.

not stoked on:
having to pay the lord of the land two months back rent.
my car leaking brake fluid and needing about $500 in repairs
full cab flips. i am very close to landing them but still no cigar

even the steven

Yu Dum

« Reply #6202 on: June 17, 2020, 08:31:02 AM »
Stoked to get back into some Chuck Taylor's after getting away from vulc shoes for a few years. Even ordered some FP game changer insoles to help with the adjustment period.
Not stoked that I'm constantly checking my email/texts for an update on the delivery status, though.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6203 on: June 17, 2020, 09:00:44 AM »
My mri of my back and my nerve test both came back clean and no damage. But now it is most likely my toes that won’t let me stay standing.

shucknjive

• Rep: -39
« Reply #6204 on: June 17, 2020, 10:27:27 AM »
mArLeY

Sick Duck

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 94
« Reply #6205 on: June 17, 2020, 12:24:16 PM »

you’re stoked u just discovered 90’s gangsta rap but not stoked because it’s about killing ppl huh

ihatejulio

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1124
« Reply #6206 on: June 17, 2020, 02:05:12 PM »
Thanks for the support from all of you PALS on here. I’m fortunate enough to have the friends I do. They were kind enough to give me my own furnished room and they let me take my dog too. Im hoping to scrape some money together soon and get a complete together before the summer ends. But atleast im finally starting to feel safe and happier.

I'm absolutely stoked that you are safe and around people that care about your wellbeing. If you need help funding for that new complete I would love to help out and send a few bucks your way to get you started. If you are comfortable with it, PM me your Venmo info. Take care and hoping the best for you.

Idk

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #6207 on: June 24, 2020, 12:23:02 PM »
Doctor thinks I have sciatica.

Frank

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1430
  • daddy bought you a pony
« Reply #6208 on: June 24, 2020, 12:35:53 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]
you’re stoked u just discovered 90’s gangsta rap but not stoked because it’s about killing ppl huh

dude, that's actually brandon turner posting. dude skated to co-flow instrumental, he knows his shit for sure.

no idea what he's not stoked on with this...

big ups brandon, hope you are good.

FrenchFriedClownFingers

• evensteven
« Reply #6209 on: June 24, 2020, 08:53:34 PM »
was just informed by my employer that im a full time customer again. temporary lay off gone permanent.

i have been finding myself a lot lately and the edd kicked, im just going to have to resort to selling anything i can flip to get money in. i really doubt i will be able to find another job in the small area i live in because i have a shitty resume'

i really dug my job too, like i never hated going in to work. it was only ever two people, 4 tops. i sorted shit for the goodwill. i even got to skate in there when i would close the building up. i really need something similar because i can't function in a large environment.
even the steven