Author Topic: Manny's World: Woodward PA Episode 3  (Read 1551 times)

woodwardcamp

Manny's World: Woodward PA Episode 3
« on: December 11, 2017, 09:12:12 PM »

In Episode 3 of "Manny's World" at Woodward PA, pro skater Manny Santiago hits the ice bucket before another full day of skating. At The Plaza, Manny enlists the help of Toby Bennet, the quickest feet on a skateboard, to stack some serious clips.

Shot %100 on GoPro

Register For Camp: http://www.campwoodward.com/locations/woodward-pennsylvania/book-now

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW:

chodekaka

Re: Manny's World: Woodward PA Episode 3
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 09:16:24 PM »

In Episode 3 of "Manny's World" at Woodward PA, pro skater Manny Santiago hits the ice bucket before another full day of skating. At The Plaza, Manny enlists the help of Toby Bennet, the quickest feet on a skateboard, to stack some serious clips.

Shot %100 on GoPro

Register For Camp: http://www.campwoodward.com/locations/woodward-pennsylvania/book-now

CHECK OUT THE VIDEO BELOW:

Mannys cool but Woodward can suck a flaccid penis.

Chippedwood

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -82
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2017, 09:35:26 PM »
unless you have a really good story about fred gall you should probably go back to your shitty skatepark with your shitty "pros"

Silky Johnson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1362
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2017, 09:37:44 PM »

ChronicBluntSlider

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 76
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
    Silver Topic Start Silver Topic Start : Start a topic with over 5,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2017, 09:38:23 PM »
Is it true that Fred Gall once rescued nuns from a burning monastery?

morningcommute

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2017, 12:01:03 AM »
what?  woonward has an athletics department too?
I thought it was just a summer camp for kids skaters. didn't realise there were kid girlso learning gymnastics there too.

I suppose the owners of the place never have to worry about a teen pregnancy out there cos no teen skater that goes to Woodward is going to bang on holiday.

SodaJerk

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1085
  • Butterscotch yo!
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2017, 01:14:06 AM »
Is it true that Fred Gall once rescued nuns from a burning monastery?
Monks. Monks live in monasteries, nuns live in nunneries. It is confirmed that our lord and saviour Fred Gall did indeed rescue monks from a burning monastery. Nuns however have not been confirmed but knowing Fred he probably has but is just being modest and Brian Seber is tight lipped on the subject too.

ungzilla

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2017, 05:49:41 AM »
I thought it was just a summer camp for kids skaters. didn't realise there were kid girlso learning gymnastics there too.

I suppose the owners of the place never have to worry about a teen pregnancy out there cos no teen skater that goes to Woodward is going to bang on holiday.

Fun biology fact, you bang and then like a few days of gestation or whatever and  bam, it's baby time

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2017, 02:29:34 PM »
How did we get this far in a thread about woodward without anybody talking shit on that Gary guy who doesn't skate, but owns it and led the charge to get skating in the olympics? Serious kook shit.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

smellsdead

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1271
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2017, 02:36:57 PM »
yeah the kook who held a board with a napkin
fuck that guy
fuck kid prisons/summercamps
hey fuck you woodward

offkilter

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 263
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2017, 02:46:06 PM »
Slap is gonna love this

ducky darnsworth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -113
  • personal text
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2017, 02:53:55 PM »
was that an actual woodwork account or did somebody just make the account for the sake of the backlash

PincherBug

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -102
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2017, 03:11:00 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Fun biology fact, you bang and then like a few days of gestation or whatever and  bam, it's baby time

I get a bad feeling about the reasons behind why they have little gym girls and teen skaters there together.  The owner just might be a perv.

colt cannon lunchbox

• Rep: -92
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2017, 03:17:21 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote

[close]

[close]

I get a bad feeling about the reasons behind why they have little gym girls and teen skaters there together.  The owner just might be a perv.

i'm not even going to watch that video it's too creepy. Why the fuck would you film people underage kissing? You know what percentage of the viewers of that video will be jerkin off to this? Woodward you FUCKIN IMBECILES