Author Topic: Zack Wallin of Enjoi  (Read 13889 times)

notinternetfamous

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 313
  • Watch PURGATORY - the Sproul video
Re: Zack Wallin of Enjoi
« Reply #90 on: December 01, 2022, 11:02:25 AM »
Just get MJ back on and call it a day, both are about as relevant as one another
honestly it would be so sick to see MJ back on enjoi lol

pbj

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 24
« Reply #91 on: December 01, 2022, 11:19:58 AM »

So deeddz, thaynan and wallin are gone

that's a huge hit to the brand
I wonder if this was coordinated at all between the three of them, and if any will end up on the same company moving forward

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 856
« Reply #92 on: December 01, 2022, 11:43:15 AM »
Expand Quote
Just get MJ back on and call it a day, both are about as relevant as one another
[close]
honestly it would be so sick to see MJ back on enjoi lol
Or alternatively get deedz Louie thaynan and take another crack at business and company. There was almost something good there buried in all the MJ bullshit

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #93 on: December 11, 2022, 02:54:32 PM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Fongstarr.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 316
« Reply #94 on: December 12, 2022, 12:05:48 AM »
I'll fuckin
I'll fuckin
sew your asshole closed, and keep feedin you
and feedin you, and feedin you, and feedin you!

Atiba Applebum

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 259
« Reply #95 on: December 12, 2022, 12:55:53 AM »
Enjoi has lasted a really long time and has stayed alive despite fairly seismic departures behind the scenes.    I’d like to think they’re like Toy Machine in that they can weather every storm

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 502
  • registered SLAP offender
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #96 on: December 12, 2022, 01:41:17 AM »
Enjoi has lasted a really long time and has stayed alive despite fairly seismic departures behind the scenes.    I’d like to think they’re like Toy Machine in that they can weather every storm

Didn't Jackson Pilz leave too? Who is even on these days?

Edit: Just checked the teampage. Seems like Jackson is still on:

Team – Enjoico.com
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 01:48:40 AM by Prostate Exam »

burner

• Rep: 91
« Reply #97 on: December 12, 2022, 02:28:40 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Team – Enjoico.com

Caswell, Louie, Nestor, Samaria....I think that’s it.

Seems like they’ll sink back into dwindle irrelevance, somewhere between almost and blind, darkstar.

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 185
« Reply #98 on: December 12, 2022, 03:01:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Team – Enjoico.com

[close]

Seems like they’ll sink back into dwindle irrelevance, somewhere between almost and blind, darkstar.

they've got pulizzi too i think.

even so, deedz was basically carrying the brand with costa chipping in.

on the bright side for them, if they're just going to be a dwindle brand with heavy skaters that no one cares about, there are roughly 8 trillion skaters out there who are good enough to be pro and probably a lot who'd be happy enough settling for enjoi.

that enzo kid hardflipped a 20 to try and get on enjoi and it didn't work out. maybe they'll lower their standards a bit now?

or they could go the blind route and just hardly sponsor anyone. who's on blind now, just tj, ilardi and nassim?

remember that darkstar vid from a couple of years ago with a scientific-y sounding name and vaguely trendy editing that seemed to have been filmed by 20+ different people all with different cameras? that was weird.

Massivebellend

• Rep: -11
« Reply #99 on: December 12, 2022, 03:23:44 AM »
A tragic

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #100 on: December 12, 2022, 03:33:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Team – Enjoico.com

[close]

[close]

on the bright side for them, if they're just going to be a dwindle brand with heavy skaters that no one cares about, there are roughly 8 trillion skaters out there who are good enough to be pro and probably a lot who'd be happy enough settling for enjoi.

that enzo kid hardflipped a 20 to try and get on enjoi and it didn't work out. maybe they'll lower their standards a bit now?

or they could go the blind route and just hardly sponsor anyone. who's on blind now, just tj, ilardi and nassim?

remember that darkstar vid from a couple of years ago with a scientific-y sounding name and vaguely trendy editing that seemed to have been filmed by 20+ different people all with different cameras? that was weird.
Enzo was pro for enjoi
https://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/enzo-cautela-s-going-pro-video-premiere-party/

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #101 on: December 12, 2022, 03:38:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Team – Enjoico.com

[close]

[close]

[close]
Enzo was pro for enjoi
https://www.thrashermagazine.com/articles/enzo-cautela-s-going-pro-video-premiere-party/

fuck i remember now. totally blanked that. how come he left so quickly after?

Mean salto

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #102 on: December 12, 2022, 03:42:30 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Team – Enjoico.com

[close]

[close]

[close]
Enzo was pro for enjoi
[close]

fuck i remember now. totally blanked that. how come he left so quickly after?
I guess you don't move many boards when people forget you're pro

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #103 on: December 12, 2022, 03:47:42 AM »
Kicking Enzo off was really weird, but I guess Louie knows what he's doing

Dwindle should release a video like trilogy with skaters from enjoi, blind, darkstar, almost and maybe madness.

burner

« Reply #104 on: December 12, 2022, 04:02:57 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Team – Enjoico.com

[close]

[close]

Pulizzi is of. Obviously things aren't ok in the panda patrol.

TJ is of Blind. But you forgot Micky Papa ;D

Yeah, that Darkstar video was all over the place, weird intro and yeah so choppy. But actually some good skating - Bachinsky is still Bachinsky skating his 7.5 (still crazy to flip that down El Toro) and Decenzo undeniably rips. Just googled it, called Autotelic, watched this guy, Manolo Robles, kinda a Spanish Haslam vibe.

Arto!Arto!WakeUp!

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #105 on: December 12, 2022, 05:49:10 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

Team – Enjoico.com

[close]

[close]

[close]

Pulizzi is of. Obviously things aren't ok in the panda patrol.

TJ is of Blind. But you forgot Micky Papa ;D

Yeah, that Darkstar video was all over the place, weird intro and yeah so choppy. But actually some good skating - Bachinsky is still Bachinsky skating his 7.5 (still crazy to flip that down El Toro) and Decenzo undeniably rips. Just googled it, called Autotelic, watched this guy, Manolo Robles, kinda a Spanish Haslam vibe.

damn. if there's one thing i've learnt form this thread it's that my knowledge of what's going on in the dwindle camp is waaaay off.

i think'll forgive myself tho.

Coastal Fever

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 517
« Reply #106 on: December 12, 2022, 05:51:46 AM »
TJ is back on Blind.

burner

« Reply #107 on: December 12, 2022, 07:56:24 AM »
TJ is back on Blind.

Cheers for the update, glad to hear.

Dwindle should release a video like trilogy with skaters from enjoi, blind, darkstar, almost and maybe madness.

This is the best idea, I hope this happens!! It’s a jumble over at Dwindle, I think Thank You is dead (??) and Enjoi is blowing it, but still so much talent still at World; Geronzi, Dilo, TJ, Yuri, Nassim, Najera, does Zared still ride Tensor? Throw in Decenzo and Daewon, I’m sure there’s plenty more, it’d be fun.

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2224
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #108 on: December 12, 2022, 08:12:13 AM »
Expand Quote
TJ is back on Blind.
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

This is the best idea, I hope this happens!! It’s a jumble over at Dwindle, I think Thank You is dead (??) and Enjoi is blowing it, but still so much talent still at World; Geronzi, Dilo, TJ, Yuri, Nassim, Najera, does Zared still ride Tensor? Throw in Decenzo and Daewon, I’m sure there’s plenty more, it’d be fun.
Who wants to give this guy the “bad news” that Thank You isn’t through Dwindle?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

burner

« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2022, 09:00:12 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
TJ is back on Blind.
[close]

Expand Quote

[close]

[close]
Who wants to give this guy the “bad news” that Thank You isn’t through Dwindle?

Hahaha - OH NO!!! I actually just assumed because dwindle sells it’s stuff through thankyousupply.com
I think Daewon still gets into the new vid with Tensor. And does Tiago and Puig still ride Andale? This new trilogy video is gonna be great!  ;D

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2252
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2022, 12:34:07 PM »
The fact that no one in this thread can figure out who has left Enjoi and who is still on Enjoi is probably pretty indicative of why people are leaving Enjoi.

ice nine

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -308
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2022, 12:45:52 PM »
think it’s just this one burner dude making things up. but yes hard to care about anything dwindle post 2015
I;m sure i;m not the only dc/monster/subaru type guy here

BurgerCop

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -62
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2022, 01:04:46 PM »
The fact that no one in this thread can figure out who has left Enjoi and who is still on Enjoi is probably pretty indicative of why people are leaving Enjoi.

Pilz, Judkins, Brevard, Berry, Barletta and then some ams I'm not familiar with but an am video called Wet Blanket is supposed to drop some time in the near future.

Edit - Forgot Pulizzi, pretty sure he's still on.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2022, 01:29:12 PM by KC_Rookie »

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2022, 01:42:56 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pilz, Judkins, Brevard, Berry, Barletta and then some ams I'm not familiar with but an am video called Wet Blanket is supposed to drop some time in the near future.

& caswell

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

Watson

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2252
« Reply #114 on: December 12, 2022, 01:55:43 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
& caswell

Ahaha wow this really couldn't have worked out better to prove my point.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 128
« Reply #115 on: December 12, 2022, 02:06:34 PM »
Hasn't  Nestor also retired or something?

lickcakes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 200
  • breathcakes
« Reply #116 on: December 12, 2022, 02:32:14 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]
& caswell
[close]

Ahaha wow this really couldn't have worked out better to prove my point.

i hate that you're right. but i definitely believe in killing something and moving on.

TurdyBird

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 154
  • <3
« Reply #117 on: December 12, 2022, 04:26:31 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Pulizzi isn’t on the team page. Just the pros mentioned above, the am squad ( Ryan Connors, Tone Latham, and Gus…Bus?).

Plus their legends or whatever on which are Cairo and Clark Hassler…

Wonder if dwindle got a bad audit and had to trim the team. Maybe it’s from that tank Louie bought

PS, all Deedz, Thaynan and Wallin boards are on sale in the site. I hate the steep concave or I’d definitely get a board. Wish dwindle would try having more mellow kicks
The chillest1

citycity

• Rep: -98
« Reply #118 on: December 12, 2022, 06:04:29 PM »
This thread needs to be bumped bumped bumped. Dude is a g. A real g. Keep showing respect.

big_kev_215

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 732
« Reply #119 on: December 12, 2022, 10:22:38 PM »
Hasn't  Nestor also retired or something?

Retired from being of Enjoi apparently