Author Topic: Duane Peters Of Brand-X  (Read 14830 times)

Glue Foot

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 4
Duane Peters Of Brand-X
« on: February 20, 2023, 03:07:39 AM »
https://brand-x-toxic.com/collections/duane-peters-collection-discontinued

Brand-X Skateboards has discontinued the Duane Peters Pro Line.

We don’t support the messages or negativity that’s been shared online and we prefer to only focus on amazing skateboards and supporting the great people full of love and positivity in the skateboard industry.

No additional DP products, beyond those already made or committed in pre-orders, will be made in the future.   We are selling remaining stock at HALF PRICE to make way for new products.

Landmine

• Rep: 185
Re: Duane Peters Of Brand-X
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2023, 09:09:11 AM »
LMAO

Dante Bichette

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 51
  • 10th Prestige
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2023, 09:22:38 AM »
Today I learned Duane Peters still exists.
Can someone explain in Fortnite terms?

CrappyChan

• Rep: -54
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2023, 09:38:14 AM »
Imagine sponsoring Duane Peters and not expecting it to backfire
"From Todd Falcon to Tony Hawk, the Ben Raybourn story"

fernando the skater

• Rep: 124
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2023, 10:20:48 AM »
I wonder what Duane thinks of this? Goes off to Instagram to find out. Oh dear...

"LET$$ Tik TOC A-BOOT @brandxskateboards brandxtoxic TOXIC HEXX CIA CLOWNS OF D.C. - HEY AIM’Me & PA’TRickkk ! THIS IS GROUNDS FOR #murder and or another nutter #jailsetup by #clownsofamerica #again and ….. how many ( can anybody see what has polluted not only the world - goons that prey on our kids to give skullcandy shit pop sticks to #holloweenie #maggot #style #vulturespicnic - SINCE YER HAUL GUILTY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO KILL ME ( Eye thank the lord jesus christ every fucking day here in mini hell ) WAIT TILL YOU NON STYLE DEMONS SEE WOT TEES CLOWN’PILLS ARE HAUL ABOOT ! Not #skateboardingisfun ! #destroybrandhexnow or …."

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2254
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2023, 10:27:55 AM »
Feels bad piling on a enfeebled old man with CTE induced brain rot, but fuck it, I’m going to say it anyway: THIS is the sort of thread I was hoping to find on a day off.
Thank you for continuing to fuck up, Duane.
You’re a real treasure, and by that I mean piece of shit. Keep up the good work.

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

SatanicPanic

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 208
« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2023, 10:33:25 AM »
I wonder what Duane thinks of this? Goes off to Instagram to find out. Oh dear...

"LET$$ Tik TOC A-BOOT @brandxskateboards brandxtoxic TOXIC HEXX CIA CLOWNS OF D.C. - HEY AIM’Me & PA’TRickkk ! THIS IS GROUNDS FOR #murder and or another nutter #jailsetup by #clownsofamerica #again and ….. how many ( can anybody see what has polluted not only the world - goons that prey on our kids to give skullcandy shit pop sticks to #holloweenie #maggot #style #vulturespicnic - SINCE YER HAUL GUILTY OF NOT BEING ABLE TO KILL ME ( Eye thank the lord jesus christ every fucking day here in mini hell ) WAIT TILL YOU NON STYLE DEMONS SEE WOT TEES CLOWN’PILLS ARE HAUL ABOOT ! Not #skateboardingisfun ! #destroybrandhexnow or …."
Duane has gone full boomer

TheLowerBack

• Rep: 171
  • GTU/FWD
« Reply #7 on: February 20, 2023, 10:40:24 AM »
Imagine sponsoring Duane Peters and not expecting it to backfire
yup, dude's been a certified lunatic for years. What did he spew this time?

Rasmus

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 66
« Reply #8 on: February 20, 2023, 10:51:34 AM »
Can someone give me a overview of his behaviour? I'm a bit out of the loop on him, and just remember him being a "legacy" dude that showed up in oldboys contests, but I never gave him much attention.

boogs

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2023, 11:03:25 AM »
Not surprised. I can’t see him anywhere.

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 128
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2023, 11:06:38 AM »
I have to admit, anytime I picked up a Thrasher in the 2000’s and they had some retrospective on old pool skaters I just could not relate at all whatsoever. It’s weird to think that was less in the distant past than a video like The End is from today.

Badmeaningood

• Rep: 22
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2023, 11:08:10 AM »
I thought he had been sober for the past year?

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 982
« Reply #12 on: February 20, 2023, 11:09:08 AM »
Can someone give me a overview of his behaviour? I'm a bit out of the loop on him, and just remember him being a "legacy" dude that showed up in oldboys contests, but I never gave him much attention.

Dude who was fried, continued to get more fried with his diet consisting of cigarettes and q-anon propaganda. That's about it.

HeavyAndExpensive

• Rep: 114
« Reply #13 on: February 20, 2023, 11:13:25 AM »

He's posting some extremely out there and incoherent Youtube vlog rants that range from conspiratorial to racist, but never coherent. Its obvious that he has some sort of CTE combined with some kind of mental illness.

ungzilla

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 993
« Reply #14 on: February 20, 2023, 11:14:27 AM »
i could see him on q-anon

Powdered Toast Man!

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 170
  • (formerly mex.ceferino)
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2023, 11:28:58 AM »
Wasnt he as of a few weeks ago on a “sober” path and kinda doing “well”? I remember reading here that duane was being apologetic of his past and on a more positive/ rational road.
If so that didnt last long, oh well.
Sour grapes

I just want everyone to know that I'm only 32.8% skateboarder, and that's on a good day. The rest is just soy and cum.

Glue Foot

• Rep: 4
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2023, 11:34:22 AM »
I have to admit, anytime I picked up a Thrasher in the 2000’s and they had some retrospective on old pool skaters I just could not relate at all whatsoever. It’s weird to think that was less in the distant past than a video like The End is from today.

great observation. put in that perspective its amazing how much skateboarding evolved from 1970 to 1990. while the last 20 years have seen some fantastic progression its really not been a mass extinction event like the 80s were. i feel like now is the best era of skating ever and i see cats today using the foundations from every decade that came before. its wild to consider that dp in his heyday was considered a progressive skater and a trick inventor, there is no trace of that now. duane peters today is a cautionary tale.

Landmine

• Rep: 185
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2023, 04:00:40 PM »
Expand Quote
LMAO
[close]

yeah not shocking at all. duane peters is the embodiment of a fire sale.

I'm surprised even a D-Tier company had him on as long as they did.

Democratic Republic Of Mongo

• Rep: 128
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2023, 04:01:35 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

great observation. put in that perspective its amazing how much skateboarding evolved from 1970 to 1990. while the last 20 years have seen some fantastic progression its really not been a mass extinction event like the 80s were. i feel like now is the best era of skating ever and i see cats today using the foundations from every decade that came before. its wild to consider that dp in his heyday was considered a progressive skater and a trick inventor, there is no trace of that now. duane peters today is a cautionary tale.

Agreed on all points. The skateboarding of today is a highly refined version of everything that came before.

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1590
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2023, 04:13:03 PM »
Before skaters skated upright, a back tail was done by grabbing your nose and putting your other hand on the coping.... Invented by which neanderthal?  Yup......

cilantro

• Rep: 44
  • human bean
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2023, 04:14:03 PM »
Not saying i disagree with any of y’all just wondering wth Duane could have said now that he wasn’t already screaming at toddlers. If straight up filming child abuse didn’t do it, what did?

dannyprovolone

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2023, 04:17:45 PM »
could see him inventing a new language

Acid Drop

• Rep: -61
  • Everyone sucks but me
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2023, 04:43:23 PM »
I think he makes a fair point about contests being rigged especially when they do not stick to the alotted time.
What-ah? Ah-how-wha? huh? You're confused, you're alone, it's Saturday night, you have no pants on

my bad cuh

« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2023, 04:51:31 PM »
could see him inventing a new language
you're already seeing it
fucked up incoherent boomer babbling

Pipe Dreamer

• Rep: 24
  • Slap hard Slap often
« Reply #24 on: February 20, 2023, 04:59:29 PM »
Biggest shock in Brand X history since Sean Goff joined Death Box. Only joking wish Brand X all the best.
Duane stay sober for yourself there is always another brand to ride for keep shredding. 
Brand X Reissue the Sean Goff board #bammagera approved.

Steely Daniel

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 464
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2023, 05:00:17 PM »
Does Dwayne also have issues with east-coast Canadians? What's with all the "aboots?"

fineslime

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 138
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2023, 05:04:08 PM »
I think he makes a fair point about contests being rigged especially when they do not stick to the alotted time.

...wait, is this a serious post?

radcunt

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
    • FARTPISS DOGCUM avatar image
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2023, 05:10:40 PM »
It seemed like such a good idea at the time too, just a solid guy, great brand ambassador so this is a shock.

sometimeperhaps

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 143
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2023, 05:32:11 PM »
I sometimes wonder how people who are his level of fried complete (or don’t complete) tasks like groceries, getting your car fixed, or interacting with more normal people. I’d like to be a fly in the wall seeing Duane ask the butcher for a steak.

cucktard

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 231
« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2023, 05:39:45 PM »
He seems to have these episodes of just batshit lashing out at everything and anything, in between periods of relative sanity.
The dude has demons, never learned how to deal with them in a healthy way (which to be fair, the punk rock scene back then didn’t help promote) and now seems to be like a little man clinging to his lifeboat of skating, art, and music while being pounded by regular typhoons of self-loathing and trauma of losing his kid.

I used to watch his insta for the train wreck entertainment value, but now I just feel sorry for him.
I’m trying to be every mom’s favorite skater’-&&

Duane's the type of guy to ask to see your junk then go to school and tell everyone you're gay. - Uncle Flea