Author Topic: Huf Surprise Packs.  (Read 64600 times)

heckler

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
Re: Huf Surprise Packs.
« Reply #360 on: October 14, 2013, 08:00:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Looks like I'm gonna be the last one to get mine tomorrow. The last few boxes haven't had any shoes, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
[close]
I've got you beat. Mine's supposed to come on Wednesday. I'm kind of worried though because the last few posted haven't been too great so they might be scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
I heard it could be the opposite - the last ones get more shit because they might have more leftover stuff to get rid of. How heavy was yours? Mine was 6 pounds, which seems pretty heavy if there's not a pair of shoes in there somewhere.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

RaptorJesus

• Rep: 41
  • raptor jesus died for your homeostasis
« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2013, 08:18:08 PM »
yea if it didnt have shoes for 6lbs id be surprised

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -35
« Reply #362 on: October 15, 2013, 12:51:06 AM »
i want to like huf but most of their clothes look like shit and say dumb shit on them. their shoes are aight though i would rock some choices no doubt

noileum

• Rep: 29
« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2013, 01:08:10 AM »

here's what I got in my $50 box

1 x Bobble Hat
3 x T's
1 x Belt
1 x Teal\Brick Choices
Stickers

Specified no profanity\weed and asked them to mark the box at $15 value to dodge the import fees (as I'm in the UK)

Can't complain

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 171
« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2013, 02:37:25 AM »

here's what I got in my $50 box

1 x Bobble Hat
3 x T's
1 x Belt
1 x Teal\Brick Choices
Stickers

Specified no profanity\weed and asked them to mark the box at $15 value to dodge the import fees (as I'm in the UK)

Can't complain

I was interested by getting one, but I'm in France, how much is the shipping for Europe? And what's the deal with import fees?

noileum

• Rep: 29
« Reply #365 on: October 15, 2013, 03:23:58 AM »

I was interested by getting one, but I'm in France, how much is the shipping for Europe? And what's the deal with import fees?

Think postage costs were around $40, so a $50 box was in fact $90 or ?55 ish (which is less than the price of a pair of Choices.

Import duty for the UK is probably different than in France, but we basically should pay VAT on anything that is purchased from overseas.  While I'm not fussed about this in theory, it's the near ?10 admin charge that goes on top which would make the total import fees near ?30.

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #366 on: October 15, 2013, 08:10:33 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Think postage costs were around $40, so a $50 box was in fact $90 or ?55 ish (which is less than the price of a pair of Choices.

Import duty for the UK is probably different than in France, but we basically should pay VAT on anything that is purchased from overseas.  While I'm not fussed about this in theory, it's the near ?10 admin charge that goes on top which would make the total import fees near ?30.
Ok thanks, the deal can be good then, depending on what you get.
That being said is HUF thinking about getting some Euro riders?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #367 on: October 15, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »
It's not terrible but I'm not really too thrilled about anything, especially after seeing everyone who got Peppers or Choices in their boxes. The shoes (size 9), the shirt (medium), and the blue hat are all for sale.

Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

dillanharp

« Reply #368 on: October 15, 2013, 02:15:32 PM »
Expand Quote
I got a 50$ box, ended up with two five panels, five t shirts, pair of weed socks, a hoody, two nice long sleeve button downs, and a shit ton of stickers. pretty happy with it, I like everything a lot except for the socks and two of the shirts so I gave them to my friend. Pretty happy with my purchase...
[close]

I really don't understand how small of a difference the 50 to 100 boxes can be

That's what I'm saying. Next time going $50, pretty much what I got anyway this time at $100.

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 07:23:33 PM by Nallid »

InternetDaddy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 42
  • sup breh
« Reply #369 on: October 15, 2013, 09:25:44 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I got a 50$ box, ended up with two five panels, five t shirts, pair of weed socks, a hoody, two nice long sleeve button downs, and a shit ton of stickers. pretty happy with it, I like everything a lot except for the socks and two of the shirts so I gave them to my friend. Pretty happy with my purchase...
[close]

[close]

That's what I'm saying. Next time going $50, pretty much what I got anyway this time at $100.

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...
that's why I hang dry all my sweatshirts, and some of the t-shirts I like the most. I'm 6'3" and got tired of larges turning into belly shirts.
Look I'm not selling anything that doesn't have my jizz on it. I don't care how much is offered.

Paletta

• Rep: -17
« Reply #370 on: October 16, 2013, 12:17:01 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Looks like I'm gonna be the last one to get mine tomorrow. The last few boxes haven't had any shoes, so I'm not getting my hopes up.
[close]
I've got you beat. Mine's supposed to come on Wednesday. I'm kind of worried though because the last few posted haven't been too great so they might be scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
[close]
I heard it could be the opposite - the last ones get more shit because they might have more leftover stuff to get rid of. How heavy was yours? Mine was 6 pounds, which seems pretty heavy if there's not a pair of shoes in there somewhere.
[close]
Mine says 6 pounds too, and I specified no shoes, pants, fitted hats, plant life, or profanity.

If I worked at the warehouse I would have given you as much weed gear as they had left for shits and giggles. Isnt the point of a surprise pack to just get what ever. The whole specifying what you want sees to defeat the point of it. I'm interested if people who specified what they did or didnt want got better or worse value packs than people who didnt specify.

buzzlightyear

• Rep: 0
« Reply #371 on: October 16, 2013, 02:07:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]
[close]
Mine says 6 pounds too, and I specified no shoes, pants, fitted hats, plant life, or profanity.
[close]

If I worked at the warehouse I would have given you as much weed gear as they had left for shits and giggles. Isnt the point of a surprise pack to just get what ever. The whole specifying what you want sees to defeat the point of it. I'm interested if people who specified what they did or didnt want got better or worse value packs than people who didnt specify.

haha i wish i didnt request no plant life, along with the plantlife hat and socks they put it, everything else in my pack sucks.

plod

« Reply #372 on: October 21, 2013, 03:49:11 AM »
Expand Quote
coneklr is that a home alone vhs?
[close]

Bruce Lee Game of Death

Is the ramp in your sig really in your house???

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #373 on: October 21, 2013, 06:02:50 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

try not to be such a fat fuck

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 9
  • beer
« Reply #374 on: October 21, 2013, 07:36:07 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed?  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...

how is this possible? im 5'10 and I wear mediums. if I wear larges I look like tom penny

hekkahyphy

« Reply #375 on: October 21, 2013, 09:22:54 PM »
ill trade a g shock for some choices

dillanharp

« Reply #376 on: October 21, 2013, 09:49:00 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

You're the worst fucking poster in this cesspool, thanks fucker.

dillanharp

« Reply #377 on: October 21, 2013, 09:53:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed?  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...
[close]

how is this possible? im 5'10 and I wear mediums. if I wear larges I look like tom penny
it's like a fucking rectangle. And you need to either fucking eat or realize your dick needs to breath in that skinny shit you're wearing.

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • beer
« Reply #378 on: October 22, 2013, 12:16:58 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed??  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...
[close]

[close]
it's like a fucking rectangle. And you need to either fucking eat or realize your dick needs to breath in that skinny shit you're wearing.

haha feel free to blame the shirt but ive got a solid belly and mediums aren't even close to tight on me

foureyedjim

« Reply #379 on: October 22, 2013, 01:25:38 AM »
who wants to trade tees for this baseball shirt thing?  I'm not really into it, its a size medium

Beer Keg Peg Leg

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #380 on: October 22, 2013, 05:49:55 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

maybe your weed socks would fit if you you didn't have little cocktail wiener toes, fatty boomba

Turtle Boy

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #381 on: October 22, 2013, 06:02:16 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]

maybe your weed socks would fit if you you didn't have little cocktail wiener toes, fatty boomba
That sounds really good. Here we say Faty Bomba like fat ass bomb, but I like the sound of "Boom"-ba, like a cartoon onomatopeia.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 06:05:12 AM by Turtle Boy »

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #382 on: October 22, 2013, 09:56:38 AM »
who wants to trade tees for this baseball shirt thing?  I'm not really into it, its a size medium

I have one of those from last years Surprise Packs.  Couldn't even sell it on ebay for $15.  Nasty shirt
For Your Health

foureyedjim

« Reply #383 on: October 22, 2013, 04:13:10 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

I have one of those from last years Surprise Packs.  Couldn't even sell it on ebay for $15.  Nasty shirt

yah I dunno, I can't rock it at all haha

RaptorJesus

• Rep: 41
  • raptor jesus died for your homeostasis
« Reply #384 on: October 22, 2013, 06:30:29 PM »
whats the material like

foureyedjim

« Reply #385 on: October 22, 2013, 06:35:58 PM »
It's twill, if I remember correctly you're a small right?  It should fit you comfortably.  It's a lil too tight for my tastes, especially around the arms.

The Woodsman

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 39
« Reply #386 on: October 22, 2013, 06:40:29 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed??  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...
[close]

[close]
[close]

haha feel free to blame the shirt but ive got a solid belly and mediums aren't even close to tight on me

Dude how, I'm 5'11 and if I wear a medium its to small. When wearing a medium if I lift my arms it becomes a belly shirt.
Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
-Gandhi

Dr Steve Brule

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 68
« Reply #387 on: October 24, 2013, 09:08:01 AM »
Huf shirts always fit small for me
For Your Health

chillout

• SLAP Pal
  • beer
« Reply #388 on: October 24, 2013, 10:30:49 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed???  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

Dude how, I'm 5'11 and if I wear a medium its to small. When wearing a medium if I lift my arms it becomes a belly shirt.

haha idk different body types I guess

pencil

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -131
  • my other account is abudabi
« Reply #389 on: October 24, 2013, 10:35:28 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

EDIT: Anyone that got one of the crew neck sweatshirts, have you washed it yet? I'm 5'10" and I got an XL, the length is about to my belly button, and I washed???  it on cold of course, dried it on low. So low it was still a little wet...
[close]

[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

haha idk different body types I guess

chillout
would you rather read an abudabi post or have a screwdriver shoved up your ass?