Author Topic: Baltimore Officer Salvitore Rivieri Fired  (Read 6673 times)

saucy ragu

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 515
Baltimore Officer Salvitore Rivieri Fired
« on: August 26, 2010, 08:21:06 AM »
From SkateDaily:

"In a news shocker for all those directly involved, Baltimore?s brash and hot-headed cop has been fired stemming from a now-famous incident with a 14-year old skateboarder which was caught on tape just over three years ago. The Baltimore Sun reports  that the Baltimore Police Commissioner overruled a disciplinary panel?s recommendation today and released veteran officer Salvatore Rivieri from his duties immediately. He was within a year of retirement with full benefits. Apparently there?s truth to the saying, ?Payback is a bitch.?"

Thoughts? Although the guy is a total dick, I hope he got to keep some of his benefits. It'd be harsh to have a couple missteps that were recorded eliminate a career of retirement pay. But then again, his whole career might've been a mistake.

Who knows. Thoughts?
Quote from: brent
sorrymom, when 112 sing to you what kinda feelin do it bring to you?

baconeggandcheese

• Rep: 41
Re: Baltimore Officer Salvitore Rivieri Fired
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2010, 08:31:08 AM »
why would you want this guy to get benifits?? he is a fucking asshole cop on a power trip....fuck him
I actually did hit another skater in the face with my shoe once at a demo doing a shoes fly off kickflip but he was cool with it.

busey

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1284
  • i can't it's a geo!
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2010, 08:36:26 AM »

hopefully more power tripping cops take note of this. i'm glad they made an example out of him, he completely deserved it.
I rolled my ankle jacking off on a ladder.

barkeep11

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -135
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2010, 08:39:29 AM »
+ one for the home team.  Fuck that bastard right to the poor-house!   :)

Hercules Rockefeller

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -13
  • i`m a double-bacon-genius-burger.
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2010, 08:44:42 AM »
cops like that deserve what they get. sad thing is that only a few actually get punished.

BFKskateboards

« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2010, 08:56:19 AM »
i still want to fight him

krewkruxklan

• Rep: 17
    • SUPRFI$CAL avatar image
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2010, 08:57:18 AM »
cops like that deserve what they get. sad thing is that only a few actually get punished.
he was probably only punished so severley because he was caught on tape..twice.
definately not good PR.

he's a 17 year veteran, imagine all the similar cases throughout his career.

cats is nice but I aint seen god since hova spit that navy blue to me
SUPRFI$CAL

ccc333

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 65
  • ohyeah
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2010, 10:14:36 AM »
fuck him and fuck his benefits.

rawbertson.

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 689
  • yo yo, yo yo yo yo
    • my youtube avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2010, 10:16:41 AM »
bacon bits bitch

grimcity

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2214
  • computer says no
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2010, 10:26:14 AM »

Fuck that dude! If he hadn't have been a cock he'd have earned his benefits. He gets no sympathy. Hopefully other officers learn a lesson... unless they retaliate against the kids since the police are just a big fraternity. At least fuckface got dealt with.

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 987
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2010, 10:30:40 AM »
Fuck that guy and I'm glad he lost his pension. He looks young to retire on full pension - he's got fucking time to find another job and save pennies.

Pavementi

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -146
  • Fuck it
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2010, 10:34:09 AM »
"Suspended with pay" for the second incident??? Sounds like the fucking cunt just wanted a little more paid vacay. Regardless, fuck him, fuck his pension, karma trumps all.
Like Daewon said: if skateboarding is a ten story building, Rodney is on eleventh floor.

everypennyfedcar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 109
  • Getting paid like a biker with the best crank.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2010, 10:40:18 AM »
I can't believe anyone would want this guy to keep his benefits.
Sure he worked for 17 years, but the incidents caught on tape are more than enough to elimiate anything he worked for.

"ARGHTGHGTGFGHHGHH"
Spray it like a high-rank sniper in the West Bank.

jalopy james

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -53
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2010, 10:56:54 AM »
this made my day. fuck that cop.
KFC should give cockatiels with their variety bucket, so you can eat one bird and love another.

Beeda Weeda

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2010, 11:23:30 AM »
a sad man who makes up for all his social acceptence outside of the job by picking on people makinghimself feel bigger, a fucking grown up bully. worst thing is, half the doods who end up as police officeries end up like this.
I was talking to a cop at a wedding a few weeks ago about douche bags like this, he was pretty cool and open about it.

DustyGozongas

• Rep: -11
  • I could smell ya gettin' off the elevator
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2010, 12:01:15 PM »
a sad man who makes up for all his social acceptence outside of the job by picking on people makinghimself feel bigger, a fucking grown up bully. worst thing is, half the doods who end up as police officeries end up like this.
I was talking to a cop at a wedding a few weeks ago about douche bags like this, he was pretty cool and open about it.

Very True. My wife's brother is like one of these prick cops

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -936
  • I own Malibu? I am going to fuck you.
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2010, 12:25:03 PM »
JUST lost his job 3 years after assaulting a kid on tape? He should be in jail for assault on a minor. Any other full grown man attacks a kid like that on tape I'm pretty sure its a mandatory jail sentence. I didn't see the second tape, but perhaps he even deserved multiple counts of assault on a minor. He's like a year from retirement anyway so its almost like a fucking early retirement gift.
Fuck that shit. This isn't justice.

And saying he should keep his retirement is ridiculous. This guy was clearly working outside of the limits of his work for years, and making a terrible name for their police department. The fact that they gave him a slap on the wrist takes away their legitimacy.

FUCK COPS.
Are you a kook? If you would say this, the answer is “YES”
I quit skating for a time due to piling out

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 987
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2010, 12:36:36 PM »
I didn't see the second tape, but perhaps he even deserved multiple counts of assault on a minor. He's like a year from retirement anyway so its almost like a fucking early retirement gift.
Didn't miss much with the second tape. Some kid had an RC car under a shoe box and videotaped people's reactions to it. Farva got out of his car, kicked the RC car and told the dude to get out of there before he fucked him up.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2010, 12:39:07 PM »
Expand Quote
I didn't see the second tape, but perhaps he even deserved multiple counts of assault on a minor. He's like a year from retirement anyway so its almost like a fucking early retirement gift.
[close]
Didn't miss much with the second tape. Some kid had an RC car under a shoe box and videotaped people's reactions to it. Farva got out of his car, kicked the RC car and told the dude to get out of there before he fucked him up.

If its a kid, that is assault on a minor. Assault takes place with the mere threat of violence. I'm just saying that I work with kids, and if I did either of those things in the heat of the moment I'd be in jail.

alrightythen

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -21
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2010, 01:55:11 PM »
This is like two incidents caught on tape. Think about all the other shit that hasnt been caught on tape. Karma rules

gkn00dlez

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2010, 02:31:25 PM »
Does anyone else get filled with hate whilst watching these videos?

lamfordie

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 300
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2010, 02:45:13 PM »
Im so glad that this faggot is fired and just a year before his retirement. I hope he gets nothing but hate and misery for the actions he did on tape and other he might have done. This is one of the reasons I fucking hate copes, because for them its a power trip, just beacuse they have a badge makes them supreme rules of the land. He was probably a bully in high school and thought it would be cool to bully the masses so he joined the police department. I hope he rots somewhere for his actions.

ProjectBluebeam

• Rep: 59
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2010, 02:50:16 PM »
he should have a new retirement package that includes daily urethra paper cuts and punches to the throat

no fun

• Rep: 32
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 03:00:39 PM »
I thought this day would never come

Does anyone else get filled with hate whilst watching these videos?
yes
Put on a helmet and some pads and start doing some real shit.

MrDreamPop

• Rep: -86
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 04:17:52 PM »
life poser

waskO

• Rep: 2
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2010, 04:28:53 PM »
JUST lost his job 3 years after assaulting a kid on tape? He should be in jail for assault on a minor. Any other full grown man attacks a kid like that on tape I'm pretty sure its a mandatory jail sentence. I didn't see the second tape, but perhaps he even deserved multiple counts of assault on a minor. He's like a year from retirement anyway so its almost like a fucking early retirement gift.

And saying he should keep his retirement is ridiculous. This guy was clearly working outside of the limits of his work for years, and making a terrible name for their police department. The fact that they gave him a slap on the wrist takes away their legitimacy.

FUCK COPS.
^ Agreed.  If you're gonna be a cop, you need to know parameters of the law in order to do all aspects of your job.  If you push the boundaries of the law like this guy on multiple occasions should be not only sacked indefinitely (w/o some fraternity of police protecting officers as opposed to the public they've sworn to protect and serve) but persecuted to a high extent of the law.

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2010, 05:49:39 PM »

FUCK COPS.
i agree with all of that but it's tight that they kept him around for three more years and then fired him. i'm sure dude thought for sure he was getting his pension and then they took it away from him when he was super close to getting it.

Weegee

« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2010, 05:51:19 PM »

jack burton

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 158
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »
HAAAAAAAA a nice dose of reality for MY DUDE Officer Rivieri. Cant go around thinking you are above the law.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2010, 06:14:27 PM »
Expand Quote

FUCK COPS.
[close]
i agree with all of that but it's tight that they kept him around for three more years and then fired him. i'm sure dude thought for sure he was getting his pension and then they took it away from him when he was super close to getting it.
I'm pretty sure you keep your pension either way, its just that if you don't do the full time you don't get the full payment.