Author Topic: NYJAH - FREE LUNCH  (Read 30552 times)

noone1234

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -36
Re: NYJAH - FREE LUNCH
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2013, 11:46:15 AM »
did everyone forget that him, david loy and chase webb gang raped a girl that was passed out at some party? and the "girls shouldn't be in skateboarding," comment? and him and his brothers, getting......."weird" with each other.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 11:47:52 AM by noone1234 »

ROCKxADIO420

« Reply #91 on: July 25, 2013, 11:53:05 AM »
imagine nyjah telling you you werent allowed to eat chips

Donkey Lips

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 990
« Reply #92 on: July 25, 2013, 11:57:02 AM »

macgruber

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 73
  • Just Tell Me What You Want Me To FUUUUUUCK
« Reply #93 on: July 25, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »
did everyone forget that him, david loy and chase webb gang raped a girl that was passed out at some party? and the "girls shouldn't be in skateboarding," comment? and him and his brothers, getting......."weird" with each other.

is this just word of mouth?

noone1234

« Reply #94 on: July 25, 2013, 03:34:39 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

no a friend of a friend was at the party and the host or someshit walked into the bedroom to find those three raping a passed out chick. the girls in skateboarding comment was in a thrasher interview i think. and him and his brothers used to "experiment" with each other. the first two things, i hear are why no body cheers for him when he lands a trick at street league or dew tour or whatever. but i cant say for sure because i dont watch it.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 03:38:09 PM by noone1234 »

papasmurfsdog

« Reply #95 on: July 25, 2013, 04:05:23 PM »
i got a god damn pizza on my 18th birthday

I worked on my 18th birthday and got a pizza the day after cuz my dad felt bad that he forgot it was my birthday the day before.....

wallieD

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -191
« Reply #96 on: July 25, 2013, 04:35:41 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

no a friend of a friend was at the party and the host or someshit walked into the bedroom to find those three raping a passed out chick. the girls in skateboarding comment was in a thrasher interview i think. and him and his brothers used to "experiment" with each other. the first two things, i hear are why no body cheers for him when he lands a trick at street league or dew tour or whatever. but i cant say for sure because i dont watch it.
nyjah is not a rapist.  my hella dope homie sinner took me to a party at nyjah's place. a few hours later i went off to another room and started setting up my trap. i laid empty beer cans all around me, had my butt hanging out of my pants, a jar of vasoline inches away from me with the cap off. i laid there for hours pretending i was passed out. he came into the room 3 times and didn't try anything. i really wanted some of that street league rape hush money

Yushin Okami

• Rep: 115
« Reply #97 on: July 25, 2013, 05:00:18 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Dude... I'm not saying he didn't but this is literally what word of mouth means. You don't even know if it was the host of the party.
We all know you have two sexy anthropomorphic wolves who buttfuck each other on the bottom of your board.

otis shredding

« Reply #98 on: July 25, 2013, 05:08:10 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Dude... I'm not saying he didn't but this is literally what word of mouth means. You don't even know if it was the host of the party.
its fucking true david loy had the video of it on his phone and deleted it only after seeing that the news made it to slap. not to mention the fact that he tried to call dudes at slap and dudes that knew of the guy who originally started that old thread.

Fake Tits

« Reply #99 on: July 25, 2013, 05:46:36 PM »
So Nyjah and David loy were experimenting with each other and some dudes brother who hosted the party busted them in front of a passed out chick?

heckler

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 475
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #100 on: July 25, 2013, 05:49:36 PM »
It's real. I know people who have seen it.
Ha SLAP's resident libtard and NY pro cocksucker.

noone1234

« Reply #101 on: July 25, 2013, 06:18:00 PM »
So Nyjah and David loy were experimenting with each other and some dudes brother who hosted the party busted them in front of a passed out chick?

haha. not quite doe....albeit i would not doubt it. the katy perry on nyjahs ipod was him and david loy's song that they stroke each others cocks to. which would explain why he fumbled over the question of why he has it on his ipod.

It's real. I know people who have seen it.

i wish there was a copy of it. then we could end nyjahs and loys careers. and chase webbs too, even though everyone here knows he never had a chance in the first place :D

somebody on here must know a thing or two about hacking cell phone vids. and loy probably has that iphone cloud shit so its probably backed up somewhere. does anyone know the chick? perhaps we can get her to testify.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2013, 06:21:22 PM by noone1234 »

Fake Tits

« Reply #102 on: July 25, 2013, 06:36:14 PM »
Aren't these dudes (Nyjah) poppin!??? On TV, making mad $$$$ etc....

Why are they fucking a passed out chick? (Unless they like that shit?)

DM

• Rep: 25
« Reply #103 on: December 05, 2017, 08:48:14 AM »
Anyone think Ted Barrow posts here?