Author Topic: Palace bun Stereo  (Read 42346 times)

JamesFardy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 65
    • Gyfcat.com avatar image
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: Palace bun Stereo
« Reply #240 on: June 06, 2021, 10:09:31 AM »
if a Barley Grind is a 180 to front smith should the inverse should be called a Bennett, or maybe they should both just be called a 180 to smith SO THAT MIKE SMITH GETS HIS CREDIT IN THEE COMBO TRICK.... ummm yeah it should. Fuck Bennett and fuck Suciu and their same ass haircuts and kits.  alley oop back 180 nosegrind ass.

i'm calling it right now 2021 is gonna be the year of the street losi grind.

nollie back losi back 180 out

fakie ollie switch back losi (fakie feeble) 180 out

tell me it's illegal and I'll cut you.

skateboarding is run by nazis, the graphics are all stale as fuck, and it's boring as fuck.

frog don't get a pass.

Friend. It’s illegal.

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -767
« Reply #241 on: June 06, 2021, 10:21:59 AM »
I want to fight you so badly richard
Please give me your address ill make it my life goal to punsh your face in

Síota

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 810
« Reply #242 on: June 06, 2021, 10:28:35 AM »
Ok I'm behind the times, is that really his Instagram?

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #243 on: June 06, 2021, 10:30:12 AM »

Yep

pro club blanks

« Reply #244 on: June 06, 2021, 10:35:27 AM »
"No, this is how you inject heroin into your dick, idiot"

RichardBarkley

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #245 on: June 06, 2021, 10:37:38 AM »
"No, this is how you inject heroin into your dick, idiot"

Such a dick isn't he

Pretty sure to be injecting heroin into your knob you need to have killed all veins and be pretty down and out.

Which by the looks of things he isn't.... So you wonder why he wrote it. To look cool maybe ?

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • Free Max B
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #246 on: June 06, 2021, 10:42:19 AM »
Yeah what’s that shit skater stop progressing mentally when they get their first am paycheck?
Dude got sponsed when he was 12/13 so that’s on par with the edgelord IG post.

Free max b
FREE MAX B

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 423
« Reply #247 on: June 06, 2021, 11:24:00 AM »
I know I shouldn’t expect too much more from these stunted high dropouts other than entertaining me on their stupid toy, but I can’t say that I’m not really disappointed. He always seemed like an asshole but never thought he would do something like this. Goes without saying how fucked it is to use that word to someone’s face like that. Also, how warped is it that he thought he could fuck with someone like that, and get away with it due to his status in this scene. Shameful and gross. I wonder if Ethan crawls out from whatever rock he’s hiding under to address it.

Agree with this. Was a huge Ethan fan and heard he was a dickhead but this shit goes way beyond dickhead behaviour and into complete piece of shit territory. Fuck Ethan Fowler and props to Benny for being so open and honest about this.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2021, 12:03:27 PM by Tarquin »

NoComply180

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -460
  • Objectivity police
« Reply #248 on: June 06, 2021, 11:56:08 AM »
I was a little late to skating (started 99) to really see prime Fowler, so I never really got the hype around him beyond having nice style and that sick crooked grind to drop down onto the stairs he did in art bars. My little kid ass was more impressed with the Romero/duffel/shimizu parts of foundation anyways.

Him ah fall off building an bumboclot him legs

figureitout

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -139
« Reply #249 on: June 06, 2021, 12:42:18 PM »
I can't stand swishy pants but ill take them over Ethan Fowler's Boot cut flaired brown cords that rest under the back of his shoes any day! 

That and i'll  take a non racist over a racist any day!

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
Re: Benny Fairfax interview - Freemag
« Reply #250 on: June 06, 2021, 12:43:56 PM »
The nollie heel over triple set at Santa Monica might be my favorite clip ever filmed. It's up there w Cale Nuske kickflip crook clipper.

That trick is really fucked for the time.

Also
Fuck Ethan fowler

matty_c

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 460
« Reply #251 on: June 06, 2021, 12:53:37 PM »
So late but if I was early I woulda said people get ready there’s a train a coming
listen to cosmic psychos

KGB

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -461
« Reply #252 on: June 06, 2021, 12:59:09 PM »
What would these dorks nowadays say if they saw a issue of Big Brother? Things were different in the 90's and most everyone said fucked up shit to each other and it was just normal messing around kinda stuff. Without knowing what was said or the context of it Palace can eat a bag of, well you know.

"Armed with seven rounds of space doo-doo pistols"

Tarquin

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #253 on: June 06, 2021, 01:05:29 PM »
What would these dorks nowadays say if they saw a issue of Big Brother? Things were different in the 90's and most everyone said fucked up shit to each other and it was just normal messing around kinda stuff. Without knowing what was said or the context of it Palace can eat a bag of, well you know.

Here’s exactly what was said and the context of it.

https://www.freeskatemag.com/2021/06/04/the-american-dream-part-4-of-6-benny-fairfax/

Alan

• Mods
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2536
« Reply #254 on: June 06, 2021, 01:07:16 PM »
Great interview. Ethan Fowler is such a disappointment. Bummer high indeed.
Hosin' out the cab of his pickup truck
He's got his 8-track playin' really fuckin' loud

banksandledges

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 207
« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2021, 01:08:07 PM »
Yeah what’s that shit skater stop progressing mentally when they get their first am paycheck?
Dude got sponsed when he was 12/13 so that’s on par with the edgelord IG post.

Free max b

Agreed. Pulled out of the cornfields of Iowa. They should’ve left him there as his mentality clearly was better suited for that environment.

Diamond_Dallas_Pudge

• Rep: -46
  • User posts join approval queueModerated
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2021, 01:09:14 PM »
Palace sells skateboards? I thought they made tracksuits

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2021, 01:17:36 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

https://www.freeskatemag.com/2021/06/04/the-american-dream-part-4-of-6-benny-fairfax/

Yeah that sounds kinda f**Ked. Who knows how drunk he was and if he meant to be a dick or not. Obviously it affected Benny though,so wouldn't hurt to hear an apology from him at the least.

shouldn't

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 81
« Reply #258 on: June 06, 2021, 01:56:10 PM »
yeah that’s a huge fucking bummer. with palace poking at habitat and whoever else lately (that hadn’t done anything to them in the first place) just to be “edgy” along with the fact that i just don’t really pay attention to/care for them as a brand.. i just didn’t know what to think. also, i’ve always been a huge ethan fowler fan. now i feel like an asshole that wrote it off at first but, it was kind of like if illegal civ put an ad out saying heath was a racist or something. i initially wouldn’t trust the source out of not really liking the company and also not wanting to believe it about my favorite skateboarders but... that benny interview made my stomach turn. that’s completely fucked and way beyond what i imagined. i also met ethan before and he was really down to earth and cool when i was just an annoying 13 year old fan but then again, i am not black. maybe he wouldn’t have been so nice if i was. this really sucks.

imagine fucking the dog shit outta chris roberts

FrozenIndustries

« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2021, 01:59:22 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Yeah that sounds kinda f**Ked. Who knows how drunk he was and if he meant to be a dick or not. Obviously it affected Benny though,so wouldn't hurt to hear an apology from him at the least.

Oh dude, you're so right!

Jk you're a giant fucking moron if that excuse for a thought thought crossed your mind. "Yeah bro I didn't mean to be a dick I was just drunk and joking." Fuck off.

WavyDavy

• Rep: 125
« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2021, 02:05:37 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

You don't say racist shit because your drunk. You say racist shit cause you're a racist asshole.

silhouette

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1572
« Reply #261 on: June 06, 2021, 02:18:00 PM »

This and so now, maybe skateboarding can talk about the other Fowler a bit more instead:

cky enthusiast

« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2021, 02:19:45 PM »

what would these soft ass safe space babies say today if they saw al jolson perform? things were different in the 30’s man

baaaaaaguette

« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2021, 02:30:08 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Are you fucking for real? Dude went to him and said "youre the only nigger here" and smiled. That's not being a dickhead, thats being a fucking racist piece of shit.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2021, 02:41:52 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Jk you're a giant fucking moron if that excuse for a thought thought crossed your mind. "Yeah bro I didn't mean to be a dick I was just drunk and joking." Fuck off.

Were you there with your dick pressed against his ear listening to the convo?  No just vibing off some bullshit post to boost the european supremes ego? Go eat a bag of used tampons.

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #265 on: June 06, 2021, 02:43:55 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

Yep

cool how you left the caption off to make it look bad.

"He spoke for hours, gesticulating wildly. Every motion was a lesson in finesse. The house was torn asunder by his vociferous ambiguity. In the end Major Lee Awesome just stepped quietly away from the podium, strode languidly down the empty isle and wondered why he even tried anymore."

Pete

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 688
  • Free Max B
« Reply #266 on: June 06, 2021, 02:52:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

yeah anyone blaming their blatant racism on a few too many cosmos is a fucking loser. rest in piss.

free max
FREE MAX B

art hellman

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1186
« Reply #267 on: June 06, 2021, 03:05:11 PM »

Expand Quote
I know I shouldn’t expect too much more from these stunted high dropouts other than entertaining me on their stupid toy, but I can’t say that I’m not really disappointed. He always seemed like an asshole but never thought he would do something like this. Goes without saying how fucked it is to use that word to someone’s face like that. Also, how warped is it that he thought he could fuck with someone like that, and get away with it due to his status in this scene. Shameful and gross. I wonder if Ethan crawls out from whatever rock he’s hiding under to address it.
[close]

Agree with this. Was a huge Ethan fan and heard he was a dickhead but this shit goes way beyond dickhead behaviour and into complete piece of shit territory. Fuck Ethan Fowler and props to Benny for being so open and honest about this.

Expand Quote
That Fowler story is disgusting. Especially that he took joy from it. Putrid.

Insane Benny beat PJ in skate.
[close]
Benny has great style. Loved his stuff in Away Days and Palasonic.

As for Ethan Fowler, his Tincan Folklore part is idolized due to his style. But, that doesn't excuse him from being a shitty human being.

hardly art, hardly starving

KGB

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #268 on: June 06, 2021, 03:06:50 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

[close]
yeah anyone blaming their blatant racism on a few too many cosmos is a fucking loser. rest in piss.

free max

Yeah because no one ever says or does shit they don't even remember when they are drinking poison. Give this dude a bloody tampon for being so perfect.

pro club blanks

« Reply #269 on: June 06, 2021, 03:15:40 PM »
Its a sociopathic abuse of power, leveraging social clout in a way to hurt the victim psychologically knowing dudes would probably side with him over benny if he said anything

You know, the type of shit that could happen to your mom, sister or girl in a workplace or professional environment?