Author Topic: prod and mikey taylor  (Read 5250 times)

Buttworm

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: 32
Re: prod and mikey taylor
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2024, 01:46:58 PM »
MT - Mike Taylor
Mike to me… is pretty much the future of horseplay

Abyss1

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 144
« Reply #61 on: May 01, 2024, 01:57:48 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
I think they should pitch a saturday night talk show to BBC Northern Ireland: 'Prod & Mick'. Guaranteed hit.
[close]

Lol
[close]

Perfect

I lol'd too

pugmaster

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1605
  • Overweight and Underprepared
« Reply #62 on: May 01, 2024, 06:49:38 PM »
I vaguely remember some interview with someone (Maybe it was even Mikey), about how his wife liked Dylan's style and fashion and how it influenced Mikey to try to change his kit up. I dated a girl who was good friends with Mikey's wife and she is as insufferable as he is, but I still get a kick out of her planting some insecurity into his horse brain.

Role play is one common way to save a marriage. Whose wife hasn't put on a blindfold and pressed play on the Elliott Smith Pandora station, am I right?
"...We got the nuclear worm over here..."

Never forget:
Rusty_Berrings, 360 frip, Yapple Dapple, Bubblegum Tate

fakie nollie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1060
« Reply #63 on: May 01, 2024, 07:06:14 PM »
Expand Quote
I vaguely remember some interview with someone (Maybe it was even Mikey), about how his wife liked Dylan's style and fashion and how it influenced Mikey to try to change his kit up. I dated a girl who was good friends with Mikey's wife and she is as insufferable as he is, but I still get a kick out of her planting some insecurity into his horse brain.
[close]

Role play is one common way to save a marriage. Whose wife hasn't put on a blindfold and pressed play on the Elliott Smith Pandora station, am I right?

Mine 😔

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2213
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #64 on: May 01, 2024, 07:09:20 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

Mine 😔
Mine too, but I was at work at the time. 🤣

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

Ninj2

• Rep: -85
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2024, 07:13:21 PM »
I feel bad for you guys crying about Eliot smith. That shit make me cry too cuz I feel bad for you

Lou Strux

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 2213
  • The Swede is down at Venice Beach, shove off!
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2024, 09:28:35 PM »
I feel bad for you guys crying about Eliot smith. That shit make me cry too cuz I feel bad for you
So you do, or do NOT get the joke?

I wanna play you in a game of SKATE for the right to continue talking shit on me.  You think you got me?

conan777

• Rep: -52
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2024, 11:21:17 PM »

His wife (and Chris Cole's wife) did a weekend buzz episode and in it she says how hot she finds Dylan (and Red was simping over Kenny Anderson) so Mikey was definitely trying to be like Dylan 😂