Author Topic: Darren Harper - vs - Stevie/SPENCER FUJIMODO  (Read 177570 times)

Re: Darren Harper - vs - Stevie/SPENCER FUJIMODO
« Reply #450 on: September 05, 2010, 12:14:43 PM »
New angle?

witty pseudonym

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 43
« Reply #451 on: September 05, 2010, 12:40:56 PM »
I love how every slap topic thread always degenerates into a shouting matching about something vaguely to do with the topic at hand.

Addendum: You can save your "this is slap" style comments.  I was just going onto this thread to see if anything new has come out regarding this situation and yet again I see nothing about the actual topic.

smokecrack

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -160
« Reply #452 on: September 05, 2010, 04:02:55 PM »
I love how every slap topic thread always degenerates into a shouting matching about something vaguely to do with the topic at hand.

Addendum: You can save your "this is slap" style comments.  I was just going onto this thread to see if anything new has come out regarding this situation and yet again I see nothing about the actual topic.

what the fuck are you talking about? there's two new videos that were posted today from the fight. my favorite thing about the clips is the lil mexican kid with the fro just throwing bows. who is he? why is he fighting? it's too hilarious!

Bruh Man

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 122
  • Upstairs, fifth floor
« Reply #453 on: September 05, 2010, 04:17:38 PM »
my favorite thing about the clips is the lil mexican kid with the fro just throwing bows. who is he? why is he fighting? it's too hilarious!
It's like a movie scene and Darren Harper's punch was the cue or someting. Everyone just started hitting each other haha.

brent

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 740
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
« Reply #454 on: September 05, 2010, 04:29:57 PM »
You better tell your friend to get his facts straight. I've met both Darren and Stevie, and I can tell you right now, Stevie will get his ass whooped. Period. You can look at pics of the fight on another skate website, and Stevie looks SO scared and shook.
LOL
This armor plating is going to get a little more diesel.

Marty Mcfly

• Rep: 40
« Reply #455 on: September 05, 2010, 04:36:17 PM »
Aww shit The Situation is just too fast, did'nt even see him when he kick that guard down, blue dude just went rolling.

Pro Baby Yeah!

skate_bored

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 56
« Reply #456 on: September 05, 2010, 07:41:53 PM »
i stilll wonder who's telling the truth, stevie or darren harper?

DGK is claiming they let darren go because his footage for the new video was not "up to par"... how you cannot be up to par with lenny rivas is beyond me though.

DJ FRESH BEN

• Rep: -3
« Reply #457 on: September 05, 2010, 08:17:00 PM »
Lenny's footage has been lacking due to stunt doubling for Moose in Step Up 3d

http://www.saltypopcorn.com/images/step-up-3d-adam-sevani-alyson-stoner-rick-malambri1.jpg

popsiclesandskatin

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -14
« Reply #458 on: September 05, 2010, 08:39:09 PM »
if i was there id punch that mexican kid and then pick up the board darren got hit with, fuck theres probly a ton of boards laying around and people wouldnt notice if they went missing.
them kids were so stoked on that fight!

j....soy.....

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1582
« Reply #459 on: September 05, 2010, 09:14:33 PM »

did you read the last page?  Beiber....Raekwon...wiping your best friend's ass? 

Gomez

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -441
« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2010, 10:59:53 PM »

If you square up and scream on someone, it's fight time. It's not "look tough" time. It's fight time. Ever hear the term "fightin' words"? What exactly do you think that means? There are no cheap shots if you're in someone's face. How can you not figure that out?

A cheap shot is getting punched when you have your back turned, you're holding your kid, you're in handcuffs, etc. etc. etc.

What happened here is actually as fair as it gets.

definitely agree. if you watch the video, they were arguing, then darren is like "YOU'S A BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!" and some other shit that i couldn't make out, then he throws a punch at stevie. maybe if the conversation stayed somewhat calm, the way it was before darren blurted that shit out, i could understand stevie not expecting it, but after he was screaming that shit, definitely no way stevie was surprised.

i was kinda surprised by how that played out from the closer angle, stevie really came at him and looked to have landed some punches.

pprovo1

• Rep: -10
« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2010, 11:28:32 PM »
Fuck, that dude with the board landed a nice one on Darren's head. That definitely woke him up...

fluffy

• Rep: -12
« Reply #462 on: September 06, 2010, 12:02:26 AM »
Stevie was calm and collected. In fact he appears to say "why you doin it here" and "why you doin it like that fam" multiple times. After Darren swung on him he went around a mob of people to make sure he knocked Darren a few times. Whether Darren threw a sucker punch or Spencer acted out of line, Stevie acted like any true gentleman should have, and for that im sure his legend status will remain intact, if not grow.  Cant wait to see his DGK part.

tangar

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 64
  • THINK LESS
« Reply #463 on: September 06, 2010, 12:06:23 AM »
ok three things i noticed from the two new vids.

1. whoever said stevie dodged the punch, to me it looks like darren just clipped him on the chin. it definitely wasn't a full blow but TO ME it totally looked like he got a piece of stevie.

2. in the beginning of the second video you can see what appears to be spencer hopping around a little bit behind the crowd. when i looked closer it looks like spencer's gay ass yankee hat, and a small logo on the top middle of his t-shirt back. same thing he's wearing later. anyway,  at first i couldnt tell but i could obviously see him jumpin around like he's all hyped to fight, and then i saw his board in his right hand at one point looking like he was damn ready to swing.

3. last thing was during the slow mo of darren getting hit (with the deck not the truck like some people thought in the beginning) i could see darren was kinda hopping backwards right when he gets hit and you can tell his head and body in return hella absorbed the impact, it seemed like nothing. i was just stonedly wondering if his feet were planted would the blow done more damage?

bonus: i was seriously bummed when i didn't see the situation in these new vids stomping that security guard. even tho i've seen the old videos already.

shrimp nacho time.

edit: at :43 on the second new vid, you can see spencer bashing his board truck first into darren's ribs like right under his armpit.
and these are all just things i noticed. if you wanna argue with me about any of it you know where i'll be.... here....after shrimp nachos.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2010, 12:14:28 AM by tangar »
Man the long board truck thing killed indy for me. I was willing to set aside the racism, but long boarding, gtfo... - DH

« Reply #464 on: September 06, 2010, 02:29:50 AM »
Stevie was calm and collected. In fact he appears to say "why you doin it here" and "why you doin it like that fam" multiple times. After Darren swung on him he went around a mob of people to make sure he knocked Darren a few times. Whether Darren threw a sucker punch or Spencer acted out of line, Stevie acted like any true gentleman should have, and for that im sure his legend status will remain intact, if not grow.  Cant wait to see his DGK part.

NowhereInLife

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 20
« Reply #465 on: September 06, 2010, 06:59:21 AM »
i think it could have been much worse if everybody wasn't so busy pulling their pants up.

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #466 on: September 06, 2010, 09:10:45 AM »

DGK is claiming they let darren go because his footage for the new video was not "up to par"... how you cannot be up to par with lenny rivas is beyond me though.

NOT FOR NUTHIN BUT JUST DARREN HARPERS SWITCH FLIP OVER THAT BENCH IN DC KILLS ALMOST ANYTHING JENNY RIVAS COULD POSSIBLY PUT OUT !

SO WE CAN SEE THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW

left knee cap

• Rep: 118
  • $$$$
« Reply #467 on: September 06, 2010, 09:28:51 AM »
Lol after watching these, it reminded me of that one scene in Kids where Harold Hunter and the other characters beat the shit out some dude at the skatepark..

gaileaduffel

« Reply #468 on: September 06, 2010, 09:51:48 AM »
Expand Quote

[close]

NOT FOR NUTHIN BUT JUST DARREN HARPERS SWITCH FLIP OVER THAT BENCH IN DC KILLS ALMOST ANYTHING JENNY RIVAS COULD POSSIBLY PUT OUT !

SO WE CAN SEE THE TRUTH RIGHT NOW

OD sw flip

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -32
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #469 on: September 06, 2010, 10:07:25 AM »
I think if you swing on a cool dude, you deserve what you get. And also it was Darren that was backing up when Stevie was swinging on him. Not the other way around. I think he just wanted to swing, make a scene and get out of there.

Also, kinda embarrassing to see a big muscular black guy run away from a tiny asian... Regardless of what he has in his hands.
"DIS YA BOI NICK DAGGAL" -Arto Saari

Dark Knight

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 365
« Reply #470 on: September 06, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »

qwertypoiuy

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 59
« Reply #471 on: September 06, 2010, 03:45:05 PM »
kinda embarrassing to see a big muscular black guy run away from a tiny asian... Regardless of what he has in his hands.

he wasnt running away, he was stumbling around from getting blindsided to the head with a skateboard

gaileaduffel

« Reply #472 on: September 06, 2010, 04:42:41 PM »
I think if you swing on a cool dude, you deserve what you get. And also it was Darren that was backing up when Stevie was swinging on him. Not the other way around. I think he just wanted to swing, make a scene and get out of there.

Also, kinda embarrassing to see a big muscular black guy run away from a tiny asian... Regardless of what he has in his hands.

stevie just acted naturally

he didnt even wanna fight

there were too many people in the way for a fair one

gettin rushed and backing away are two different things

harper didnt even know who hit him or what he was hit with

plus that psycho came back

thats not the whole vid

thats one angle of some of the madness

spencer was the one at the track meet

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #473 on: September 07, 2010, 06:20:33 AM »
Spencer is prlly like 70 pounds soaking wet, and asian. He should be running. From ANY black man.

Punch a cool dude, get clocked in the head with a skateboard. Seems fair to me.

gaileaduffel

« Reply #474 on: September 07, 2010, 06:48:15 AM »
ANY black man?

in fucking CHINATOWN

we aren't apes

wow

thats a weird angle

niggas dont start shit in chinatown with asians and get away with it

les asians arent afraid of ne one

thats THEIR shit

harper wasnt fighting spencer

there was no threat to spencer

plus harper was laughing with a gash in his head

ready to rumble

he luh dat shit

stevie and harper are both cool

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #475 on: September 07, 2010, 07:05:23 AM »
Oh okay, I forgot about Spencer's deep connections with the asian gang communities in Chinatown.

Wait, so you're saying Darren loved getting hit in the head with a piece of metal?That must have been why he looked terrified and bolted over the fence? Nah, that shit hurt him, or stunned him and made him think he was getting stomped, he prlly didn't know what was happening. So he got scared *GASP*. And just for a brief second he become human and decided living was more important than being STREET, as he would say, and ran away. Don't worry though, he kept it HOOD later and came back and did swing on the intimidating force that is a 70 lb  4 ft tall asian who is being held by security.

SO TOUGH. SO HOOD. SO RAW. SO STREET.

I look forward to hearing more about just how awesom and tough Darren is. Perhaps in another rap video filmed on someone's doorstep? With 8 other guys sitting starting blankly at the camera, nodding menacingly? I can't wait.

I also like how Spencer TOTALLY VIOLATED STREET RULES, because Darren didn't agree to fight him or something? Once again, punch someone cool, and you whatever you get you deserve. Including getting clocked in the head with a board, or stomped down.

EDIT: I don't want to sound like I'm endorsing any of this. It's all stupid.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2010, 07:11:28 AM by NickDagger »

gaileaduffel

« Reply #476 on: September 07, 2010, 07:43:49 AM »
LOL

stevie is awesome and tuff too

you totally endorsed  it

bruce lee was 5'5 135

Bruce Lee - Lost Interview

but all asians aint got it like that

5inchDick

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 45
« Reply #477 on: September 07, 2010, 08:01:05 AM »
Spencer is prlly like 70 pounds soaking wet, and asian. He should be running. From ANY black man.

Punch a cool dude, get clocked in the head with a skateboard. Seems fair to me.

WHY DO U HAVE STEVIES DICK IN YOUR MOUTH ...

"PUNCH A COOL DUDE"   HE MUST NOT HAVE BEEN TOO COOL IF HE ENDED UP IN THE SITUATION HE WAS IN..

AND I DOUBT HE IS THAT COOL IF HE HASNT HAD A SHOE SPONSOR FOR LIKE 5 YEARS.. ALL THE "COOL KIDS" HAVE SHOE SPONSORS !

NickDagger

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #478 on: September 07, 2010, 08:25:28 AM »
I mean I don't know if any of these people are cool on a personal level.

But if you wanna compare Stevie's contributions to skating, style, and video parts to Darren's...

It's no contest. Stevie is a legend.

Headcrusher

• Rep: -49
« Reply #479 on: September 07, 2010, 08:55:14 AM »
WHY DO U HAVE STEVIES DICK IN YOUR MOUTH ...

"PUNCH A COOL DUDE"   HE MUST NOT HAVE BEEN TOO COOL IF HE ENDED UP IN THE SITUATION HE WAS IN..

AND I DOUBT HE IS THAT COOL IF HE HASNT HAD A SHOE SPONSOR FOR LIKE 5 YEARS.. ALL THE "COOL KIDS" HAVE SHOE SPONSORS !

man you're seriously the worst poster on here.
"We got Ronson Lambert... Pretty much the Carroll of the 21st century." - Danny Way