Author Topic: Pro's most likely to commit suicide  (Read 19103 times)

puff daddy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rep: -13
  • all we do is watch mtv cribs
Re: Pro's most likely to commit suicide
« Reply #120 on: January 22, 2019, 12:21:34 AM »
how did this thread get to 5 pages wtf

C. R. E. A. M

• Rep: -74
« Reply #121 on: January 22, 2019, 01:04:31 AM »
how did this thread get to 5 pages wtf

For such a shitty thread they just can't let go...

Empty

• Rep: -1
« Reply #122 on: January 22, 2019, 08:24:08 AM »
Expand Quote
Hey, does really heavy, dangerous skating count as behaviour indicating the likeliness of suicide? Meaning, can we include skaters who may accidentally kill themselves? Because the prize would need to go to that guy that, like, front-flips off his board onto another board. I think he's famous on Youtube.
[close]

Heath hands down

I think about skateboarding when I see questions around engaging in dangerous/high risk activities with possibly harmful or life-threatening outcomes.

I can’t speak to potential of death spots but for how fun I find shit like bombing hills or skating through and against traffic I wonder if I should consider skateboarding to be amongst those activities for me.

ChuckRamone

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 535
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #123 on: January 22, 2019, 09:01:07 AM »
Expand Quote
construing that as them picking fights with kids is the other fake news. the real story is there were douches there that day and they provoked each other as douches are wont to do.
[close]

Yawn...

baby needs a diaper change and a nap. his mama don’t like breastfeeding his bitchass so no titty milk for him just some formula.

mell0w_type

• Rep: -19
  • woodpushing libertarian/degenerate
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2019, 08:41:23 PM »
the douche in the maga hat is what most online trolls must look like:

the kid in the maga hat is a great kid, and was treated really unfairly just for wearing a fucking hat and smiling. the adults wishing death upon this kid are the douches, not the fucking kid. congrats on your 60 IQ points.

mell0w_type

« Reply #125 on: March 13, 2019, 08:44:29 PM »
Nathan Philips is a crack head

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #126 on: March 13, 2019, 08:44:48 PM »
Expand Quote
the douche in the maga hat is what most online trolls must look like:

[close]

the kid in the maga hat is a great kid, and was treated really unfairly just for wearing a fucking hat and smiling. the adults wishing death upon this kid are the douches, not the fucking kid. congrats on your 60 IQ points.

just a poor innocent boy scout doing his civic duty when he got assaulted by a guy playing a drum. yeah yeah. I've heard that side of the story too and it smells just as much like bullshit as the other side of the story.

chris gentryfied

• Rep: -86
« Reply #127 on: March 13, 2019, 09:02:07 PM »
Chuck Ramone,  don't listen to sides of story, watch and decide.

KRKD1

« Reply #128 on: March 13, 2019, 09:27:45 PM »
"They harrassed my friends and I as we walked by even before this incident happened. no one provoked them, no one was chaperoning them. They just screamed at anyone who walked by"

https://twitter.com/roflinds/status/1087482823978684422?s=20

Yeah real great kids... calling a girl a slut for merely walking by. Same fucking kids. What a great bunch of children and totally didnt deserve the reputation the media gave them. I'm sure theres an explanation for them being pricks here to these chicks
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 09:30:13 PM by KRKD1 »

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #129 on: March 13, 2019, 09:39:15 PM »
I scrubbed through that 90 minute video and saw mostly the black israelites yelling offensive stuff but I don’t think the close-up of the scene from the news stories is in there. anyway it’s groups of people being loud and yelling random shit at each other and at some point the native dudes marched in and played drums. there’s no physical violence. how did the kid in the maga hat get treated aggressively? and in other videos you see the kids whooping and hollering as the drummers approach. the maga people are basically focusing all their attention on the black israelites when the interaction in question was between the drummer and maga boy.

mell0w_type

« Reply #130 on: March 13, 2019, 09:46:46 PM »
Or just fuck off. Who the fuck with a decent set of morals and ethics wears a fucking MAGA cap? I don't care if they curb stomped and necro-raped that kid, he had it coming for being such a douche as to put on that hat.

damn dude, it seems like you're ready for the mental hospital. If a fucking hat with the words Make America Great Again on it trigger you to the point that you wish them a brutal death, you are the fucking douche. You are the thick-headed fuck with anything but a decent set of morals. I hope someone in a MAGA hat necro-rapes you, you piece of shit.

Imagine being so indoctrinated that you think a KID wearing a hat with the words MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN on it deserves to be curb stomped to death and then raped? I don't support Trump but you sir are regular. I actually bought a MAGA hat like a year ago just to trigger low IQ TV trusting idiots like yourself. lul

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #131 on: March 13, 2019, 09:52:05 PM »
Expand Quote
Or just fuck off. Who the fuck with a decent set of morals and ethics wears a fucking MAGA cap? I don't care if they curb stomped and necro-raped that kid, he had it coming for being such a douche as to put on that hat.
[close]

damn dude, it seems like you're ready for the mental hospital. If a fucking hat with the words Make America Great Again on it trigger you to the point that you wish them a brutal death, you are the fucking douche. You are the thick-headed fuck with anything but a decent set of morals. I hope someone in a MAGA hat necro-rapes you, you piece of shit.

Imagine being so indoctrinated that you think a KID wearing a hat with the words MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN on it deserves to be curb stomped to death and then raped? I don't support Trump but you sir are regular. I actually bought a MAGA hat like a year ago just to trigger low IQ TV trusting idiots like yourself. lul

you’re obviously one of those “MSM is fake news with a gay globalist diversity sjw cuck agenda” type people so why do you trust this TV news? because you get to trigger people with your hat? that’s equally if not more stupid.

mell0w_type

« Reply #132 on: March 13, 2019, 09:55:02 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

you’re obviously one of those “MSM is fake news with a gay globalist diversity sjw cuck agenda” type people so why do you trust this TV news? because you get to trigger people with your hat? that’s equally if not more stupid.

your assumption is invalid/nonsensical

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2019, 09:59:46 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

your assumption is invalid/nonsensical

it’s just a coincidence you talk and whine the same way they do.

mell0w_type

« Reply #134 on: March 13, 2019, 10:01:31 PM »
imagine being such a failure of a human that you wish death and rape upon a child that wears a hat you don't like

Dustwardprez

« Reply #135 on: March 13, 2019, 10:02:55 PM »
That Vinnie Brown guy who hangs out with that guy who takes little kids to el toro. He’s crying at some park on Instagram rn. I think this may belong in conspiracies though.

I think he’s fronting or is just a being a bitch. I been homeless on the east coast off and on most of my life. I could go to SD and find a couch rn.

Idk but he could be a suicide or a a beggar

mell0w_type

« Reply #136 on: March 13, 2019, 10:04:02 PM »
That Vinnie Brown guy who hangs out with that guy who takes little kids to el toro. He’s crying at some park on Instagram rn. I think this may belong in conspiracies though.

I think he’s fronting or is just a being a bitch. I been homeless on the east coast off and on most of my life. I could go to SD and find a couch rn.

Idk but he could be a suicide or a a beggar

link?

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #137 on: March 13, 2019, 10:04:26 PM »
imagine being such a failure of a human that you wish death and rape upon a child that wears a hat you don't like guy playing a drum

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 227
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #138 on: March 13, 2019, 10:06:14 PM »
Expand Quote
imagine being such a failure of a human that you wish brought death and rape upon child that wears a hat you don't like guys playing drums for centuries
[close]
Lil' Wayne is more core than Jaden Smith.
Damn. Chico of Chocolate now Pyramids of Giza. What the hell is going on?

mell0w_type

« Reply #139 on: March 13, 2019, 10:06:27 PM »
Expand Quote
imagine being such a failure of a human that you wish death and rape upon a child that wears a hat you don't like guy playing a drum
[close]

when did i wish death/rape upon the guy playing the drum? i didn't, because i'm not regular.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #140 on: March 13, 2019, 10:08:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

when did i wish death upon the guy playing the drum? i didn't, because i'm not regular.

jury isn't out yet—don't feel discouraged!

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #141 on: March 13, 2019, 10:08:33 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

when did i wish death/rape upon the guy playing the drum? i didn't, because i'm not regular.

when did I wish death/rape on the maga douche? I didn’t because I’m not as stupid as you.

Dustwardprez

« Reply #142 on: March 13, 2019, 10:08:57 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

2nded.
You know people who talk like this can’t even live in county. It’s not tolerated even among the “drëgs” of the society.
A comment like this would get them a trip to the  infirmary immediately.

mell0w_type

« Reply #143 on: March 13, 2019, 10:09:59 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

when did i wish death upon the guy playing the drum? i didn't, because i'm not regular.
[close]

mell0w_type

« Reply #144 on: March 13, 2019, 10:11:53 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

when did I wish death/rape on the maga douche? I didn’t because I’m not as stupid as you.

When did I say you did? I quoted the guy I was replying to in my post. You might actually be regular.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #145 on: March 13, 2019, 10:12:09 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

we’ve got a meme thief. make your own memes. it’s cooler.

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #146 on: March 13, 2019, 10:12:35 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

When did I say you did? I quoted the guy I was replying to in my post. You might actually be regular.

weon

• SLAP Pal
  • todo gratis todo gay
« Reply #147 on: March 13, 2019, 10:13:07 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

[close]

[close]

i wish i could turn into jim carrey when i believe im winning an argument  :(

mell0w_type

« Reply #148 on: March 13, 2019, 10:13:17 PM »

>imagine being such a failure of a human that you wish death and rape upon a child that wears a hat you don't like

ChuckRamone

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #149 on: March 13, 2019, 10:14:59 PM »
why would anyone want to imagine that? you’re a sick person.