Author Topic: kader of baker  (Read 206002 times)

versacekid420

• Trade Count: (0)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
  • User is on moderator watch listWatched
Re: kader of baker
« Reply #240 on: October 11, 2022, 07:47:10 PM »
Expand Quote
can’t say i’m surprised in the slightest just seems like a bad move
[close]

Definitely. Baker will still be selling boards in 10 years. Will Violet?
absolutely not. shits so played already and they haven’t even had 3 separate drops

versacekid420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: -1261
  • Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #241 on: October 11, 2022, 07:48:43 PM »
Still doesn't mean he's either of baker or on violet.
This guy posted lurpiv trucks for weeks and never left venture.
He might be just advertising for homies
your job is to advertise who you’re sponsored and paid by. you wouldn’t work at at&t and wear a verizon shirt

goodatmeth

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 622
« Reply #242 on: October 11, 2022, 07:51:06 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]
your job is to advertise who you’re sponsored and paid by. you wouldn’t work at at&t and wear a verizon shirt

I wouldn't. Because I'm not kader. He can do whatever he wants. Also it gets people talking. Skating a different brand, but then being back on baker decks might be some next level 4d advertising move and the boss likes it.

I feel like if he actually leaves baker, it's more likely he gets on whatever tyshawn is cooking up instead of violet.

Candied cigarettes

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 240
« Reply #243 on: October 11, 2022, 07:54:45 PM »
Hope it’s a homies board, baker is miles better than violet

urbneathme

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 282
« Reply #244 on: October 11, 2022, 10:15:20 PM »
Expand Quote
[close]

if my buddy owned verizon and the owner of at&t was also good friends with the guy that owned verizon, i would certainly wear the shirt. it’s like how someone who plays for the philadelphia eagles might wear a philadelphia phillies shirt. their job is only to sell the eagles, but they like to support the whole community

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1308
  • SLAP OG SLAP OG : Been around since SLAP was a mag.
    Bronze Topic Start Bronze Topic Start : Start a topic with over 1,000 replies.
« Reply #245 on: October 11, 2022, 10:25:18 PM »
So far in his career, I've seen him ride Anti Hero, Roger, FA, Violet, all while being on Baker. Please stop this merry go around and get your head out of your ass if you think this means anything.

RossDailey

• Rep: -54
« Reply #246 on: October 11, 2022, 10:55:55 PM »
Kader on Roger, Confirmed

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #247 on: October 11, 2022, 11:14:12 PM »
Kader on Roger, Confirmed

Haha only for a day years ago.

Ghost Face

• Rep: 110
« Reply #248 on: October 11, 2022, 11:35:17 PM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]
[close]

I wouldn't. Because I'm not kader. He can do whatever he wants. Also it gets people talking. Skating a different brand, but then being back on baker decks might be some next level 4d advertising move and the boss likes it.

I feel like if he actually leaves baker, it's more likely he gets on whatever tyshawn is cooking up instead of violet.

If it wasn't for his constant promotion of other brands and causing this speculation............would we even be talking about him?

Seems he's only spoken about in this thread when he uses the wrong tee/shoes/deck/trucks.
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Prostate Exam

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 503
  • registered SLAP offender
« Reply #249 on: October 12, 2022, 12:18:29 AM »
He's clearly baking

jerrygurneyscream

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #250 on: October 12, 2022, 06:20:12 AM »

Ya'll are fighting this so hard lmfao

shannamal

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 353
« Reply #251 on: October 12, 2022, 06:27:03 AM »
Expand Quote
[close]

"listen man, just because he's skating their board, and taking photos with their board, and is an ad for the company, DOESN'T MEAN he's of baker"

i don’t think any of you are real, i think slap was invented by my mom to make me think people want to talk to me

IpathCats

« Reply #252 on: October 12, 2022, 06:32:03 AM »
If Kader is on Violet, that brand MIGHT actually succeed long term.

If he plays his cards right and doesn't pile out, he will have a long career that people will want to pay attention to. He could be violets "flagship" skater if you will. Like duffel on foundation back in the day, Jamie on Zero, or Koston on girl (there were other greats on the team but he was the star for a while).

This could be mutually beneficial for him and the brand if he keeps his foot on the gas. He could be the "star" on the brand, and violet would reap the benefits of having one of the most watched skaters in their prime on the team.

People will become invested in Violet through Kader, and by proxy the other skaters on the team. If he continues to put out great parts on that brand throughout his career it would set the stage for the next batch of groms. Similar to baker.

I don't think going to violet is as outlandish as people think, but I still probably wouldn't leave baker if I was him, even if it meant less spotlight. I would rather stick with the boss than fat bill any day.

jerrygurneyscream

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 130
« Reply #253 on: October 12, 2022, 06:32:17 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

"listen man, just because he's skating their board, and taking photos with their board, and is an ad for the company, DOESN'T MEAN he's of baker"

"the welcome ad in thrasher doesnt mean anything bro! Its just a joke!"

Ghost Face

• Rep: 110
« Reply #254 on: October 12, 2022, 06:39:20 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

Kader on welcome confirmed
Jerrys Kid : "I work at my real job like I'm a pro skater. Years of work can be summarized to about 3 minutes worth of actual achievements."

Kenny Powers

• Rep: 30
  • You're fuckin' out
« Reply #255 on: October 12, 2022, 06:43:09 AM »
"I'm the man who has the ball, I'm the man who can throw it faster than fuck. So that is why I am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick. Everyone.” – Kenny Powers

augustmoon

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 802
« Reply #256 on: October 12, 2022, 07:37:37 AM »
Violet would be such a step down.  If he really quits baker, it should at least be for FA or Hockey, not this Supreme farm team. But this kid isn’t exactly a genius.   
Fuck brandon biebel... The lemon thrower

fredgallSOTY

« Reply #257 on: October 12, 2022, 07:42:35 AM »
cant wait to buy his violet board

camel filters

• SLAP Pal
« Reply #258 on: October 12, 2022, 09:13:13 AM »
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
Expand Quote
[close]

[close]

[close]

I will find out if this true once my issue arrives in the mail days after the next cover is revealed.

Uncle Flea

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 955
    • Aural Buthcheryers avatar image
« Reply #259 on: October 12, 2022, 09:22:30 AM »
https://www.instagram.com/p/ChBOWjnsDMk

be bussin, Kader on Violet

I thought Violet was on some queer power shit. NO BREEDER SHIT!

Guess I'm too hopeful for the future. I thought by 2026 it would be a wrap and all the BREEDERS would go back to football or whatever.

That's the goal. Make Straight people lie.

Haha.

No I'm not a BREEDER I SWEAR!! YOoooo you've been my friend for  years!!! I can't believe you think I'm straight!!! Plz don't kick me off it's all I have in this horrendous world. Nooooooo!!!!!!

Wouldn't that be some fucking poetry.
Plz stop killing each other
(A)pl(E)

HORSES

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 335
« Reply #260 on: October 12, 2022, 09:23:40 AM »
He was originally meant to have a part in that Untitled video along with Seven, Kyle & Patrick. So this actually makes sense, since he's joining his friends.

kabi

« Reply #261 on: October 12, 2022, 11:45:37 AM »
it kind of seems like he's always ridden what he wants for the most part, so him popping up in a random instagram clip with a violet board doesn't mean much if he's not directly hinted that he's moving
semi unrelated, but if he starts his own company it's gonna make a shit ton of money even if the clothes/boards are ass (they probably wouldn't be but still)

TwisT

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 1091
« Reply #262 on: October 12, 2022, 11:56:14 AM »
Kader is part owner of Violet. He invested with Strob. Has no plans on actually leaving Baker, but wants to diversify his revenue stream.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2022, 12:08:52 PM by TwisT »

bluntfullofmid

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 0
« Reply #263 on: October 12, 2022, 12:06:32 PM »
does Violet actually pay their riders?
"yall act like abusin' women is so bad."
- Crailtap

Szechuan

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 219
  • BadDreams nightmarecollective.
    • BadDreams nightmarecollective. 📺 avatar image
« Reply #264 on: October 12, 2022, 12:21:43 PM »
does Violet actually pay their riders?
Dm her like a man.

work_lurker

• Rep: 91
  • I've never had a shaved head in my entire life
« Reply #265 on: October 12, 2022, 02:33:22 PM »

If he plays his cards right and doesn't pile out, he will have a long career that people will want to pay attention to. He could be violets "flagship" skater if you will. Like duffel on foundation back in the day, Jamie on Zero, or Koston on girl (there were other greats on the team but he was the star for a while).

This could be mutually beneficial for him and the brand if he keeps his foot on the gas. He could be the "star" on the brand, and violet would reap the benefits of having one of the most watched skaters in their prime on the team.

People will become invested in Violet through Kader, and by proxy the other skaters on the team. If he continues to put out great parts on that brand throughout his career it would set the stage for the next batch of groms. Similar to baker.

I don't think going to violet is as outlandish as people think, but I still probably wouldn't leave baker if I was him, even if it meant less spotlight. I would rather stick with the boss than fat bill any day.

Pretty sure Jamie wasn't the flagship at Zero, he started the board company after segueing from it being an apparel company while riding for Toy. He just gave himself last part in all the videos, with an over-the-top intro of him walking down an empty road at sunset, looking back at the camera with a solemn expression, every time. He thought he was the best skater on his own company until Chris Cole 3 flipped Wallenberg.
Hopefully not a kook, but if so, fuck it.

too fakie

• Rep: 63
« Reply #266 on: October 12, 2022, 02:53:32 PM »
Expand Quote

[close]

Pretty sure Jamie wasn't the flagship at Zero, he started the board company after segueing from it being an apparel company while riding for Toy. He just gave himself last part in all the videos, with an over-the-top intro of him walking down an empty road at sunset, looking back at the camera with a solemn expression, every time. He thought he was the best skater on his own company until Chris Cole 3 flipped Wallenberg.

He pretty much was the best skater on his own company until Chris Cole 360 flipped Wallenberg.

sacking rails

• Rep: -222
  • sacking rails
« Reply #267 on: October 12, 2022, 03:05:04 PM »
hes gonna replace ace pelka on madness

formula420

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 86
« Reply #268 on: October 12, 2022, 03:12:12 PM »
Kader is part owner of Violet. He invested with Strob. Has no plans on actually leaving Baker, but wants to diversify his revenue stream.

Southernmost

• SLAP Pal
  • Rep: 126
« Reply #269 on: October 12, 2022, 03:21:53 PM »
Kader has 2 cell phones. One plan is with Verizon and the other is with AT&T. Rumored to have a 3rd burner with T-Mobile.